From Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stumbling back from the pleasure of it, I looked down at her and there was a glint of victory in her eyes that vanished quickly as she saw what was in mine. Smirking down at her, I took the gag, stuffed it back in her mouth and tied it tighter than before. Walked around the bed before crawling up and taking up position behind her I spread her legs. Taking a very firm grip of her hip with my left hand and an even firmer grip in her hair with my right hand, I dragged her head back until her arms strained forcing a cry from her. I then lifted her ass slightly before I plunged myself into her soaking wet tunnel in one powerful thrust and held it there and she screamed into the gag. I let go of her hair, spanked her right ass cheek hard, and pulled back for another thrust that came immediately as I could feel myself about to leave. The force of it pushed her headfirst into the mattress and I found that I like my women head down - ass up. Finally letting go of the thing inside of me I pounded her pussy with all the energy available to me, within a minute I could feel my dick being squeezed inside of her as she came so I spanked her right ass cheek and I could feel the tremor run through her at it without ever letting up my powerful thrusts which forced her into another orgasm barely 10 seconds later.

The gag fell off her mouth at this point and her shattering scream shook the room loud enough to hurt my ears. I let up on her while she composed herself a little bit. The neighbors was sure to have heard that so since I was not nearly done with her I went and put the gag back in while removing the gag from her wrists so I could flip her over to her back.

Before she realized what was happening I had her feet on my shoulders and I thrust back into her. She however was nearly done so I grabbed her nipples and pinched them so hard she screamed in pain and pleasure before my right hand found her throat again and her eyes widened in lust and fear as I took a firm hold choking off some of her air as I was ravaging her. This got her back into and I switched up the position by removing my hand from her throat and moved her legs around my hips, lifting up a bit and looked her straight in the eyes as I simply took her with reckless abandon. To the effect, that when I was ready to blow her eyes rolled back and she came absolutely silently, her eyes rolling up in her head as she passed out I pulled out and spewed my entire load all over her stomach, breasts and even her face in long floods.

What a damn fine robbery I thought to myself chuckling. Even though I could have gone for several more rounds with my seemingly endless supply of energy, it was clear that Cathy was just done for now. Ignoring the voice in the back of my head to simply take her again repeatedly, I went looking for loot in the house. I had come here to rob after all.

I found a pair of nice watches as well as a nice suitcase for whatever I would take with me of the husband's clothes. Grabbing a shower and picking out some clothes from the husbands wardrobe I packed a nice business suit, several shirts and pants, a pair of nice shoes, which fitted me well, and some socks and underwear, after all, after you've fucked someone's wife into oblivion there is really no reason to be squeamish about wearing their underwear.

I inspected myself being freshly bathed for the first time since I came back to it on the field and barely recognized whom I saw in the mirror. It was certainly me but somehow not. There was a commanding presence to that person staring back at me in the mirror and I had certainly never been that. The most troubling was the eyes though. They saw things with eyes that did not feel was my own. On the other hand. I had just absolutely taken someone's wife where all morality probably should've stopped that a while back before it even became a possibility so clearly I was not myself anymore, but then, who was I?

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" screeched Cathy behind me suddenly. I turned around calmly and explained that I was obviously robbing her just as I informed her I would do before I fucked her and I realized to myself that she is really quite lovely naked with her hair all mussed up and covered in my cum.

I can feel my dick rising at the thought that she just might not be done quite yet so I give her my smile and say calmly "Now, be a good little girl and remove my pants and get on your knees."

Her eyes sharpen and she sets her mouth and I stop her: "If you do not I will have to punish you". And she takes a swing at me, which connects, and I can barely feel anything except white-hot lust at her disobedience.

I grabbed her by the throat, and pushed her across the room into the shower and shoved her into the wall at the back and her eyes flash with lust at being manhandled. I quickly discarded my clothes while blocking her path out. I realize to myself that she wants this. She wants to be punished. So how do you punish someone that wants it? I wash her gently, slowly moving my left hand from her shoulders up her neck, washing lightly, washing her sides, washing her breast and stomach before moving to her right shoulder.

At this point, she has given up all resistance and is giving small sighs of contentment so I loosen my grip on her throat and turn her around so she is facing the wall of the showers with me behind her.

With my throbbing erection resting between her cheeks, I spend time washing her back and lightly washing and massaging her hair before moving back and sinking down below her and I can hear her gasp. I start washing her butt cheeks, slowly massaging them and moving down her right leg washing every bit of flesh on the way before moving back up again and down the left side. Finally, done I turn off the water, pick her up, move her out of the showers, and dry her. Finally dry I pick her up and move her into the master bedroom where I lightly drop her on the bed before sinking down next to her.

Trailing fingertips from her lips down her neck, slightly lingering at her glorious breasts before moving down to her stomach and further down, and she gasps and looks me in the eyes as I push two fingers into her pussy at an angle where the flat of my hand is rubbing her clit. And her eyes widen and sharpen and widen as I push up and down inside of her, touching everything that can be touched so she kisses me hard and says "Just fuck me you bastard."

Smiling to myself at her submission, I remove my fingers and roll her over. Raise her to her knees before getting back behind her and inspecting my work from earlier I can see the marks I left on her ass and rub them gently which makes her look back at me as I enter her.

Her eyes rolls back and she starts pushing back at me wanting it hard, and I oblige her by taking a firm grip of roots again and pull her head back slowly before whispering in her ear "You are mine" before I power my way into her with everything I have. And she screams loudly as I rip her hair backwards and bring down my right hand hard on her ass with a resounding smack. Long powerful strokes in and out of her soaking pussy while I move my right hand from her ass up towards her left nipple which I firmly take between my fingers and twist cruelly to her apparent delight as she exclaims loudly "Take me!, Own me, Take it!".

Who am I to disagree with such a fervent request so I remove my hand from her breast and spank her with all the strength in me and as soon as she feels it she cums, hard. Her legs goes out from beneath her and she tumbles forward with my hand still intertwined in her hair which forces me to let go of her and she falls down on the mattress shaking all over for several seconds.

Grinning down at my wonderful work, I begin to wonder if I have literally fucked her to death because she is now completely unresponsive and I have still to have my own orgasm. I sink down and flip her over to her back to try to poke some life back into her but to no avail, she seems to be totally out of it.

it seems I have some time before she will be ready again I decide to explore the master bedroom and I soon find what I am looking for in a shelf next to the bed. Smiling to myself I can hear her slowly returning to reality so I turn around and look down at her before sinking down between her legs and kissing her swollen abused pussy gently. This elicits a moan of contentment from her and I take it as a sign to continue my ministrations, which I gladly do, as she tastes heavenly. Slow licks on her outer lips mixed in with light kisses on her thighs but totally ignoring her clit gets her going without forcing anything I do not want her to have in her sensitized state.

Entering her slightly with my tongue elicits a louder moan as I curl my tongue inside of her only to remove my tongue again and enter her with my finger searching for the spot that triggers wilder reactions from her. As I find it, she gasps loudly and I smile up at her as I suck on her clitoris while finger fucking her and her hands go into my hair trying to force me to continue.

Finally thinking she is for the next step, I remove my fingers from her pussy and move my fingers further back until I reach her tight asshole, which triggers a loud moan from her at just the thought.

Smiling up at her, I use her juices as lubrication and enter her ass with a finger while I grasp her clit between my lips and suck and she gasps and moans at the twin pleasures. Slowly fucking her ass I increase the pressure on her canal with another finger, which elicits louder gasps from her until I deem she is ready. Removing my fingers, I drag her to the edge of the bed, get off it, with a firm move spread her legs wide, and position my rock hard cock at her ass.

Looking down at her as she stares up at me, I slowly push the head in and hold there for a few moments. A shiver runs down her as I take her ass slowly but surely, until I have bottomed out in one smooth long motion. The feeling of it is majestic and I glory in the power I have over her. Giving her a smile with edges her eyes roll back in her head as I pull myself out slowly before pushing back into her faster than before which makes her gasp. Another slow pull out, an even faster push in and she moans loudly at the feeling.

Grinning I draw back until only my head is still inside her before I grab the vibrator I found earlier in the shelf, enable it and push it directly on her exposed clit as I power into her ass. And she emits a keening sound that I really did not think human beings could make. Not letting up I maintain the vibrator on her clitoris and fuck her ass relentlessly with the sound increasing in cadence to the sound of my pelvic bone slamming into her ass for several long moments.

The pleasure is nearly unbearable as she loses complete control and starts shaking beneath me as I fuck her over and over until finally I decide enough is enough and grab her throat tightly with both hands cutting off all air from her and let myself go inside of her. She feels me expanding in orgasm inside her ass which makes her go absolutely quiet for a few seconds, her eyes turn upside down and her back lifts from the mattress and she simply wails like a banshee for 5 seconds before passing out.

Slipping out of the mess that had once been Cathy, I discard the vibrator and admire my handiwork for a few moments. Feeling strong and invigorated I move back into the showers and wash the sweat off me and dry myself quickly before putting the previously discarded clothes back on, grab the packed suitcase and leave. No money acquired but a decent wardrobe and some of the best exorcise imaginable. What a glorious day to be alive!

12