From Dusk to Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about the baby, Maggie? Won't we hurt it?"

"Dr. Rothman says we can have normal sexual relations, that's what he called it too: normal sexual relations. Although I guess that means we have to skip the abnormal stuff until after the baby is born." I giggled. What exactly was abnormal?

"What the hell," Matt said, "the Bengals are getting beat again anyway."

"Oh Matt, you say the sweetest things." I nearly choked. "Hon, can you get me a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich before we start? I'm starved!"

Matt put his head down near my belly and cupped his mouth like a gramophone. "Baby, you hold tight in there for a minute because your mama deserves this."

He grabbed my arms, hauled me face down over his lap, and yanked down my sweatpants. I squirmed and wiggled, trying to get myself free, but he held me with one arm. The sting of his hand jolted me, as he smacked my bare ass.

"You're a monster!" I yelped. "Besides, I think spanking might be considered abnormal sexual relations!" I tried my hardest not to laugh.

"I'm the monster? You're the one that lured me away from the football game with promises of sex and then asked for a PB & mayo sandwich." He shivered in mock disgust. "That sandwich is the only thing abnormal here!"

I batted my eyes at him. "Make it a good sandwich, darlin' and I'll make good on my promise."

And I did.

* * *

The minute hand on my watch had to be broken. I looked at the time and only one minute had passed. I couldn't believe it. Hours had passed, hadn't they? I tapped on the face and put it up to my ear to listen. Darn, it had to be right; I could hear the soft tick-tock even over my pounding heart.

The directions said it only took five minutes. Blue meant no, pink meant yes. I was surprised to find myself praying for pink. I looked in the mirror, turned sideways, and rubbed my hand over my naked belly. Perfectly flat. I turned forward again. My tits did hurt a little, and I could see a shimmer of blue veins just under the skin, converging on my nipples.

I hadn't been sick in the mornings, though. Just that one time I got a little nauseous at a restaurant, but I didn't think I could count that. Matt had also complained about the stink of the place. "That'll teach us to try something new and out of the way," he'd said.

I added up the symptom list. My period was late, and I was always regular. So I had the late period and the slightly sore boobs, faced off against no morning sickness and no change in my belly.

"Maggie, what are you doing in there? I have to piss!"

I jumped and the magic wand of pregnancy went flying through the air, landing perfectly in the two-inch space behind the toilet."

"Darn it Matt, you scared me to death."

"Well, c'mon, open up, I gotta go."

"Just a sec." I tried to reach the wand, but it was wedged. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Even my skinny arms wouldn't fit behind there. I looked around the room, there had to be something I could fish it out with, maybe the end of a toothbrush.

"Mag, damn it, I really have to go."

Okay, Matt's toothbrush. I tried but it was too short. I yanked open the door. Matt stood naked with a semi-erect penis, holding himself like a two-year old trying to stop the flow of urine with his hand.

"All right, bladder boy, but you've just ruined the surprise."

"What surprise?" Matt asked. He continued with the two-year old impersonation, bouncing from one foot to the other.

"Well, it's not a surprise yet. I meant I wanted to surprise you when I knew the answer." I stumbled around for words, thinking I could some how still surprise him.

He peaked around me and saw the box for the pregnancy test. In two seconds flat, he was swinging me, wrapped up in his arms.

"Maggie-sunshine, I love you!"

"Matt wait. I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet." The elation in his face drooped just a little.

"Why don't you know? How long does it take?"

"It only takes five minutes, unless of course you lose the wand behind the toilet when your husband scares you half to death." I pointed toward the back of the toilet.

"Mag, if you didn't want to know, there were lots of places you could have hidden the darn thing," he grinned.

"Ha! Ha! I think I'm going to have to get the broom to get it."

"I'll get it!" he said as he rushed out of the room. He was so excited. I knew he would be of course. Matt came from a large family - five brothers and sisters. He had high hopes to follow in his parent's footsteps. I still had reservations about just this one, but I could feel that little butterfly of excitement starting to flaps its wings in my stomach. I looked behind the toilet to see if I could catch a glimpse of blue or pink. Nothing.

Matt was back in a flash, pretending to be a super-hero on a mission.

"Stand back little lady, Bladder Boy to the rescue!"

"Bladder Boy's costume is the best super-hero costume I've ever seen. Bet it saves on laundry." I skimmed over Matt's nudity in admiration. He had long, lean legs with well-defined calves, a tight muscular ass and yes, a wonderful penis, which at the moment was completely soft and flopping around with his efforts to force the broom handle behind the toilet.

Finally, he was able to get the handle down. The wand slid out from behind the toilet like a puck from the end of a hockey stick. It was face down. We both hesitated and looked at it on the floor between us. I couldn't stand it anymore. I bent down, grabbed it, and ran into the bedroom.

I slowly turned it over. The color had started to fade but it was undeniably pink. That little butterfly of excitement flapped its wings full force.

I couldn't believe it. I was going to have a baby!

Matt must have been worried about my mixed feelings. He crept up behind me and peeked over my shoulder. But he didn't say a word.

"I'm going to have a baby," I whispered. And then I added, "No, _we're_ going to have a baby."

He snuggled me from behind, letting his hands absently caress my breasts.

"I love you, sunshine." He held tighter. And softly, he began to sing to me. Tears of joy slipped down my cheeks; just like they had the first time he'd sung the same song to me, when he proposed.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happeee ...

"Pee? Damn! I have to go now or I'm gonna bust a gut!"

He ran into the bathroom without closing the door. The sound of a steady flow of urine echoed from the toilet. "Are you sad, Maggie?"

I wasn't mad, maybe a little scared, okay, really scared, but I wasn't mad. I had no clue about how to be a mother. What the hell was I going to do?

"Mags?" His voice was tender, and a little frightened. It occurred to me that Matt might know how to be a brother, but he'd never been a father. We'd get through this together.

"No, Matt. I'm happy. I'm so happy it's spilling right out of my eyes."

And I meant it.

* * *

I was trying to set the mood. The candles were lit. The champagne was chilling. I wore a new taupe negligee – decadently sheer. And soft jazz filtered through the Bose stereo system. I couldn't think of a single cliché that I had forgotten.

Matt was due home any minute. It was our fifth anniversary. Five years of wedded bliss.

Well mostly bliss. There were the occasional blow-ups over social events: Matt would rather the event be sports related - I preferred just about anything else. The only other topic that had been a source of contention between us was children. Matt wanted lots. I wasn't sure I wanted any.

Until now.

I can't be sure if it was my biological clock ticking or if it had been the constant exposure to his huge, happy family that swayed my decision. I only knew: I loved Matt, he loved me. Maybe there was enough love to share it with a baby.

Matt's voice boomed through the front door as he entered. "Honey, I'm home!" His eyes scanned over me appreciatively. "Whoa, Maggie, I don't think Donna Reed looked like that when Mr. Reed came home."

"Sure she did. That's why he was so happy!" I beamed. "Would you like some champagne?"

"Uh, sure. What's the occa ... sion? Uh-oh. The anniversary." He tried to look sheepish, but it didn't work. His face broke out into a Cheshire-grin. "Don't worry I didn't forget. I got your present somewhere on me. You just have to find it!"

Matt wiggled his hips and thrust his pelvis towards me, trying to give me a hint.

"Darlin, I've seen what you got in those pants. I'll admit, it gets hard as stone and it fits me to perfection, but I don't think it's on the traditional list for fifth anniversaries."

"That's funny, I thought the fifth anniversary gift was wood. Damn! That Miss Manners misled me again."

I couldn't contain my giggles. Matt could be so funny. I shimmied over and pressed my body flat up against his. I grabbed his arm and put it around my waist. "Give me my present," I said. "And make it big."

"Mmm, Maggie, you've already taken care of that."

Matt nuzzled in at my neck. His body was warm and slightly sweaty from a full day. He smelled like man and sweat and a little leftover cologne. I ran my hands up his sides and pulled out his tucked-in shirt. We stepped apart, and I pulled his shirt up and over his head.

His bare chest was covered in soft blonde hair that swirled down over his abdomen and ended just below his beltline. After five years, the site of him still turned me on. The tug of arousal nestled-in between my stomach and delta.

He slipped his fingers in the straps of my gown and slid them off, then kissed the top of each shoulder. He kissed all the way up my neck and nibbled on my ear before whispering in a husky voice,

"Happy Anniversary, Sunshine."

I moaned in response.

His hand ran down my arm and circled my wrist, leading me into the bedroom. We quickly undressed and shared a long, intimate naked hug. We loved standing naked, wrapped in each other's arms. It felt so close, like our souls were hugging too.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and scooted over to the middle. Matt crawled up between my legs, leaving a path of moist little kisses along one leg. He put his hands on either side of my hips and then hovered over my pussy, breathing in and out. He rubbed his face in my pubic hair, first his chin, then his cheeks, followed by his nose and finally his lips.

I was horny; there was no doubt about it. I raised my hips to meet his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and teased my clit. I couldn't keep my hips up and he refused to bend down, so I had to keep lifting them up. He kept his tongue out, and over and over he jabbed at me. My butt cheeks burned with the effort. I collapsed back to the bed and Matt finally lowered his mouth directly over my cunt and sucked. Not soft little sucks, but power sucks, like something was caught in a straw.

"God, Matt, that feels good."

His tongue darted around, sucking and slurping. When he nipped at my clit with my teeth, I shrieked and closed my legs against his head. Could he breathe? Apparently so. His tongue did a hedonistic dance as he sucked the orgasm right out of me. He sucked and jabbed and licked until my pussy felt raw, and I was on fire everywhere else. My climax, balanced at the edge of beginning, without completing.

"Harder, Matt, suck me harder."

As he did, I tumbled over into one of those earth-shattering orgasms that tear through synapses at break-neck speed to reach all over your body.

My legs relaxed and Matt came panting up on top of me, my juices smeared all over his face and a trail of his pre-cum lined up my leg. He couldn't get inside of me quick enough.

"Hurry Matt, please hurry!"

Together we guided his swollen cock to my hole, and singularly he slipped it in. He pushed. I stretched. We fit. Perfectly.

He circled his hips, and the head of his penis drilled into me. I latched my feet behind his back. The muscles of his ass flexed against them. He pushed in, using all his strength and held it until he shook, before pulling back out. I clenched my inner muscles as he pushed, sucking his orgasm from him like his mouth had done to me. I recognized his climax.

He gritted his teeth, grabbed my head and huffed.

"I love you, Maggie! Oh god, I love you Maggie!

I was filled with his love; I was filled with his seed.

He collapsed on top of me and then, with some exerted effort, rolled over to my side.

"I love you too, Matt," I said.

We lay quietly, letting our breathing return to normal. He reached for my hand and held it firmly in his. I squeezed in close to him, side-to-side at shoulder, hip, and thigh. The air was humid with the smell of our coupling. The room was still except for breathing.

He started to hum, at first so soft I could barely hear him. As I recognized the tune I hummed along. In some sage, pre-designed code, our voices blended, his the lead, mine in harmony, and we sang the words:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...

Matt squeezed my hand again and I felt loved - unconditionally. I let the last echo of our voices drift away before saying, "Your gift is in the drawer."

"You mean there's more?" Matt asked as he looped his arm over to open the drawer on the bedside table. He pulled out a small wrapped, rectangular box. "Should I open it?"

I tried to hide my excitement. "Umm-hmm."

He untied the bow and ripped off the paper, then held the box in front of him, turning it over and over, like he was waiting for it to speak.

"It looks like your birth-control pills."

"It is."

"I don't get it"

"Open it."

Matt opened the box and just stared at its contents.

"Okay, it's a box of birth control pills. Maggie, I don't think I can use these."

"It's a _full_ box of birth-control pills." I watched as realization made its way over Matt's face. "Matt, honey, I think we may have just made a baby."

12