From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if to reaffirm the surreal nature of my evening, my newfound friends returned to where I was secured and Jeff resumed the conversation as if nothing had happened. While he spoke to me, seeking my opinion, Fran kneeled down in front of me, examining my genitals as if fascinated. She looked up and said, "Look at this Steph. I've never seen a dick this purple." Steph knelt down next to her. She tenderly held my balls in her little hand, then pulled them up and from side to side, causing me to groan beseechingly. "Oh, wow, you're right! And his balls look like they're gonna pop!" Then she addressed me; "Does it hurt? How long has it been?" I explained that it didn't actually hurt that it was just incredibly frustrating. When I explained how long it had been since I'd cum, and how long Donna had promised it was yet to be, both of the girls replied with an "Aww�" at the same time Jeff said, "Holy shit, you poor sonofabitch. That isn't what we are in to, so I can't imagine. Damn."

Stephanie continued to manipulate my manhood, and although I tried to maintain some masculine decorum, I was beyond control. I began to whimper and tried to thrust my cock towards her hand. The contact felt wonderful, but only made me want more! She began to tug on my caged cock and I frantically pushed myself forward. She asked me how big I was when I was able to get hard. When I squeaked out my answer I could tell that my torment turned her on, "All that is crammed into that little tube? You poooor little baby! I love it!" (Why do I have a feeling that Jeff is going to be in for a surprise regarding his "that's not what we're into" comment)? With that she slowly let her hand drift off of my cock, she and Fran both laughing as I tried to follow her hand. "I bet you would just love to have a blowjob, wouldn't you? Somebody sucking that gorgeous cock, and nibbling on your balls?"

I choked out a hopeful reply, "Yes, ma'am�" because I knew she could at least give me part of that.

Was there no end to how evil women could be? What was it that gave them such glee in tormenting a man when they had him at their mercy? "I'd love to give that too you; I bet you are just FULL of cum. Too bad you can't have it, baby. But you can always watch a free man get it, can't you little darlin?" She remained on her knees in front of me but beckoned Jeff to her. I realized that his massive cock had hardened from our talk. It was like a bat! Extending straight out from his body, it had to be at least a foot long and as big around as my arm. Stephanie positioned him directly in front of me and both girls began to work his manhood. They would take turns, one trying to get his massive tool as far into her mouth as possible while the other worked on his huge ball sack. He had apparently cum several times already this evening, because he seemed to last forever. Every once and awhile one of the girls would taunt me, reminding me that if I hadn't decided to be a sub, then they could and would be working on my cock instead. Is there no threshold that I can reach? A place where I don't become even more ravenous and frustrated? I subconsciously thrust forward each time Jeff did, as if my cock was willing itself to be his.

After working on him for half an hour with no end in sight, the girls decided it was time to get theirs. Fran moved around behind me and let me rest my head back against her soft abdomen while Stephanie stood, placed her arms around Jeff's neck, then mounted his huge manhood where he stood. She began to pound violently onto him. I watched awestruck as his glistening piston revealed itself and disappeared over and over again. Fran grasped my hair in her fingers as we watched Stephanie shoot through one orgasm after another. Steph pounded and ground herself against Jeff's cock as she lost all control. I'd never seen anyone that lost in the moment, "Ungh, ungh! UUUUuuuuggghhhhhhhhh!!!! FUCK! YEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! Make me cum!" Grinding violently she actually began to cry, tears running down her face, "Oooohhh�..ooohhhhh�uunnnggghhhhh�.uh huh, uh huh! Don't you wish you could cum, you little bastard!? It's so feels so fucking good! I haven't cum this hard in a long time! Ungghhhh!" Pounding again now, I couldn't tell if she was on her sixth orgasm or if they had just run together, "I feel like I'm getting to have all the orgasms you can't have! It's so glorious! I can, you can't! I can, YOU can't!" She was laughing as she came now. I couldn't believe her reaction to my frustration!

It seemed to go on forever. My cock was now bobbing up and down repeatedly and I seemed helpless to control it. Finally Jeff groaned, his balls tightened up and Stephanie pressed herself tightly against him as he came hard, holding her tightly against him. They held each other for several moments, literally drenched in sweat. When they finally relaxed, Fran stepped around in front of me and hefted Jeff's now limp penis, then regarded Stephanie teasingly, "You bitch! You used it all up!" Then she turned back to me, "Oh, well. Time to go to work, Bryan." She turned around so that her perfectly shaped ass was facing me, then leaned back until it was resting on my face. I felt honored, because she truly did have to most perfect ass I had ever seen, and I think she knew it. She wriggled it about on me until I could get my greedy tongue into her tender pubes. She was so aroused that it wasn't long before she was groaning through several orgasms of her own, fucking my face with her ass while I darted my tongue against her clit. When it seemed that she had calmed down and was almost finished, I lifted up slightly so that I could massage her rear passage with my lips and tongue, alternately pushing my tongue into her. She seemed revitalized and cried out, "Oh shit! Oh, God! Keep doing that! Don't stop, don't sto�.yesss! Fuck my ass! MMMMGGGHHHHH��." Wow! I liked that reaction; she went wild. I could tell she wanted to hold my tongue against her, but she couldn't in this position. So she had to depend on me to keep going until she'd had all she could take. Finally she dropped to the floor in front of me, trying to catch her breath. When she did, she turned to me; "You are going to be a hit around here. And you better just get ready any time you see me coming, sweetheart."

When she stood, I figured our encounter was over. But when she stepped aside, Stephanie came into view, "Clean up time, kiddo." As her bare, cum covered pussy enveloped my face, I could hear the muffled sound of Jeff's voice next to me, resuming our earlier conversation, even though he knew I couldn't possibly answer.

What kind of world had Donna and I entered into? I didn't know for sure, but I did know that I liked it.

To be continued.

12