From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back and there was quiet for a few moments. She stepped back into my view holding the paddle that I'd made, tapping it gently against the back of my leg, "You know Mr. Bryan, I was on the girl's softball team for all four years in High School...I was the best hitter the team had. I even knocked a few outta the park. You know the secret is follow through, aiming beyond the ball." She stepped back and I heard the paddle swishing through the air as she took some practice swings, as if she were warming up at bat. Ah, shit. I couldn't help but tense up in anticipation. "Oh, yeah, flex that sexy ass! Ready or not, here I cum!" I heard the swish again and felt the paddle connect with my tensed up, already reddened buttocks. I was forced forward and my already tortured, caged cock slammed into the wall in front of me. "UUUUNNNGGGGHHHHHH....UUUHHH!!!!!" I tried to recover; I must maintain my composure. Sonofabitch! My ass stung and my cock ached. The second strike connected with my left cheek, the third with my right. I was breathing raggedly now as I tied desperately not to cry out. The fourth was a tap, and I jumped anyway, earning a chuckle from the girl and from my wife. I sensed that Cindy was drawing back for a really hard swat and then felt it as the paddle slammed solidly into my ass again, driving me forward and causing me to drop from my toes momentarily, the restraints tightening against my wrists. "AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Tears came to my eyes as I screamed. I had to wonder if the neighbors heard me!

Cindy sighed, "Now, that's what I'm talking about." Now that she had broken me she dropped the paddle and quickly picked up the riding crop. My thrashing continued in earnest and I lost all pretense of decorum. I didn't cry, but I definitely cried out, over and over. She struck me repeatedly and only stopped momentarily to turn to Donna, "Oh my, Miss Donna, it appears that I broke the skin. Should I stop?" I heard Donna reply, "Oh, hell no!" The beating resumed and continued until I heard Cindy cry out as she had yet another orgasm. I heard the crop hit the floor, then Cindy and Donna were both kneeling behind me, each caressing the welts on my burning ass. Damn!

After they had finished inspecting Cindy's handiwork, Cindy walked back upstairs and released me. Donna then instructed me to go shower, telling me to be certain that I shave my balls when I did so. "And after that, put on the items I left on our bed. You have about thirty minutes before our guests begin arriving, and you need to be back down here by then."

Taking a shower turned out to be painful by itself. The water cascaded across the welts and cuts on my buttocks. I thought that was bad until I got around to soaping up my butt. I almost lost my footing and fell! I dabbed the towel gently on my backside to dry it when I got out of the shower.

I went into the bedroom to find out what my attire was to be for the evening. I found on the bed four leather cuffs, one for each wrist and each ankle, which I fastened into place. The only other items were a leather collar that fit around my neck, and a pair of nipple clamps that were connected by a thin but sturdy chain. I stood looking at the bed for a moment, willing at least some clothing to appear, wondering how many people I would be serving while nude. The only other item I wore was my now ever present chastity tube, my cock melded to the inside of it.

I sighed and went downstairs to meet my fate.

12