From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, you are a good little cocksucker, boy. Keep this up and it won't be long!" Roy let go of my head and braced his arms on the love seat, raising his butt up to push himself further into my mouth. I didn't try to "deep throat" him, not thinking I could and not really wanting to. He was gyrating his hips now, fucking my face. I tried to think of what Donna had done to me in the past to make me cum quickly. I released him from my mouth and turned my head sideways, sucking solely on the huge vein along the length of his cock, up and down several times before taking him back into my mouth and sucking him again. Finally I felt his huge balls begin to draw up tight and knew he was about to cum. He groaned loudly and I tried to pull my mouth off of his throbbing manhood, "Oh, no you don't, homeboy." Roy's big hands held the back of my head again, holding me firmly in place as he came with a grunt.

Holy crap! I thought I was going to drown, there was so much semen shooting into the back of my mouth. I tried to pull away, "MMMPPPPGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" Jet after jet shot into my mouth, running out around my lips, because I couldn't swallow fast enough. He shoved his cock farther into my mouth, down my throat and I couldn't help it, I gagged. If he would have ever cared, he was too lost in his orgasm to care now. He just moaned and fucked my face even more. Audra had moved to the floor with me now, and was holding me tenderly, supportively. I could feel her huge breasts against my back. Finally Roy was done, and he let me up.

Audra held me close as I coughed and collected myself. Roy handed his weight to Audra, got up and walked off to the kitchen to get another drink. He stopped long enough to pat my head, "Good job, man."

After I recovered, I looked to Audra, "May I please make you cum, ma'am?" Audra silently took her weight and Roy's and placed them on my chain, "You have my weight, Bryan, you can move on if you want."

"I would like to earn it if you don't mind, Miss Audra." She smiled compassionately and gently guided me down onto my back. Then she lowered the straps of her sundress, exposing her pendulous breasts, her large dark nipples erect and beautiful. She was aroused! She placed each breast into my mouth for a moment so that I could massage it with my mouth and suck on her nipples. Then she turned around and hiked up the skirt of the dress, straddling my head to cover my mouth with tender sex. She let the sun dress fall down around me, so that I was in my own private little heaven with her moist, puffy pussy and her sweet ass. Then I felt her lay down across my body in a sixty-nine position, pressing her fleshy breasts into my abdomen. Oh, God! My manhood tried desperately to burst through its cage, but alas in vain. She lowered her nether lips to my lips and I was so happy to begin massaging them with my mouth. She whimpered lightly and began caressing the back of my thighs with her fingertips, licking the precum from my cage and the parts of my cock that she could reach. Her tongue felt so incredible on my neglected manhood! I have to focus! Remember that I have to make her cum quickly!

I used my mouth to continue caressing her puffy lips as my tongue began darting across her swollen clit. She tasted soooo good. She felt sooooo good! I sucked her clit into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue...she squealed in delight and began humping my face...losing control. Good. She covered my cock with her mouth, but stopped working on me, now lost in her own pleasure. I could feel her breasts rubbing against me as she gyrated her hips above me. This was glorious. I flattened my tongue and ran it up and down her slit before bathing her clit with it. When she began to moan continuously in pleasure, I knew I had her. I sharpened my tongue and began dancing it around her clit. She cried out, "Ohhhhhhh....ooooohhhhhhhh......OH..OH..OH! Yeeeeessssss!!!!!!" She came hard, pressing her cunt tightly to my face. Then she showed me another side of her...she began ejaculating into my mouth, shooting her sweet fluid to the back of my throat. Embarrassed, she tried to pull away from me, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She sounded a little panicked. I grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her firmly back to my face, moaning out, "ugh uh, mmmmmmm....." I sucked all of her juices I could from her lips and again attacked her swollen bud. I have NO problem with ejaculating women! It made me feel so good to be able cause that in her. Soon she was cumming again; her fingernails digging into my ass as she tried to hold on through another shattering orgasm. She ejaculated again, not trying to stop it this time, crying out as she thrashed her head back and forth over my midsection. She screamed so loud I thought the neighbors would hear, then quieted herself by burying her mouth into my inner thigh, subconsciously biting me hard as she cried into my flesh. As she came down from her ecstatic orgasms I tenderly caressed her sex and her thighs, helping her to calm herself. Finally she moved shakily from atop my body, smiling and mouthing a silent "thank you."

I smiled back at her, our bond obvious. Then I looked to the clock to see how much time I had left. I was almost done, but I had to hurry! I looked around for someone that I hadn't already finished off. Fran was sitting at the table in the kitchen. Moved quickly to her, "Miss Fran, may I please offer you an orgasm?" She smiled, stood, and wriggled her sweet ass out of her flimsy little shorts. Her butt was perfection and she knew it. She walked around so that she was on the opposite side of the table, then bent over the table, facing the living room. Her tanned, firm ass was sticking out for all to see. "I thought you'd never ask...shouldn't you get busy?" I almost ran around behind her and dropped to the floor, then leaning back so that I could tongue her velvety pussy. She pulled away slightly, "No, no, not there. Here." She wriggled her ass over me and I got the message. I hope I can make her cum like this! I got up on my knees and pressed my face to her ass. I smothered her cheeks with kisses, then pressed my face between them, caressing her brown berry with my tongue. She pressed back against me and I delved into her. My efforts were met with a moan of pleasure. She obviously liked attention paid to her most noticeable attribute. I had to work to keep her focused, though. Stephanie and Susan had been sitting at the table with her, and continued their conversation as if I weren't even there. They were talking about recipes while I knelt behind Fran tonguing her ass desperately! For over ten minutes I worked frantically, using every trick I knew to make her cum. A couple of times I tried to move to her snatch, more familiar territory, only to have it moved away from me and replaced with her rosebud. Finally she stopped talking and began pressing herself back against me, mewling softly as she approached her orgasm. She reached her arms out to Stephanie and Susan, who helped steady her as she finally cried out in a tender orgasm. I had earned another weight!

I thanked Fran...and she thanked me...then made my way back to the living room. If I had counted correctly, I only had four more orgasms to give, Donna, Terry, Cindy, and....Lamont. Crap. How the hell was I going to handle that monster? Donna and Terry were sitting in the living room talking with several of the others. I knew I had to leave Donna for last, so I went looking for Cindy. She wasn't in the den, or the bathrooms, or the bedrooms. Oh, please don't be hiding from me! I don't have time for this!


I found her on the back deck. My heart fell. Actually I found her and Lamont on the deck. Ornery little Cindy was leaning over the railing looking out at our back yard, driving herself back against Lamont's huge meat as he pounded into her. Her little voice cried out just as I exited the house, "OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!!!!......YOU'RE SOFUCKINGBIG!!!!!" Yet she continued to slam herself against him. "FUCKYES!!!.....I'M C-C-C-CUMMMMMIINNNNGGGGGGAGAIN!!!!!!!!" My face flushed, I wondered how many orgasms Lamont the fucking machine had given her. Would she even let me try to make her cum? Could she cum again if she did let me? As I was wondering this, Lamont let go his own orgasm, holding her tight as he filled her pussy with cum for what seemed like forever.

I dropped to my knees. I wanted to cry. How would I ever make them cum now?! After they recovered they noticed me kneeling there on the deck. Cindy grinned that mischievous little girl smile of hers, "He, he, I'm ready for my orgasm now, Mr. Bryan." I went to a chaise lounge on the deck and lay back on it, depressed. She straddled my face and I could see the copious amounts of Lamont's seed running out of her stretched and reddened sex and down her legs. Before I could say anything, she covered my face with it. I went right to work on her wrecked pussy as she spoke, "After all, Mr. Bryan, Miss Donna never actually said we couldn't play while you were getting other people off. I hope I have another cum left in me, though!" Glob after glob of thick, creamy semen flowed unchecked into my mouth. I swallowed hard; I would have to get this out of the way before I could work on her clit. Then I had to clean the cum off of her nether lips and her swollen bud. As I darted my tongue across her clit for the first time, she jumped, so sensitive after whom knew how many orgasms on Lamont's huge cock. I tenderly caressed it for a few moments until she was able to settle down on my face and let me go to work with a passion. I was thankful for her youth at this point, because she had recovered very quickly. Her breath ragged, she told me what a turn on it was to make me clean Lamont's cum from her freshly fucked body. Still it was taking awhile to work her up to an orgasm. She really wanted it, as was evidenced by her continuously alternating moans, whimpers and sighs. Above me I saw Lamont move into my view. He was stroking that humongous anaconda between his legs, already hard again. He seemed to be as aroused as I was by Cindy's little girl squeals and panting, her incredible lithe body fucking my face.

Finally she cried out, "ugh...ugh...ugh...yeah! Do it! Right there! I'm cumming Mr. Bryan! You did it, take it! Mmmmpphhhhh!!!" When was fully engulfed in her orgasm I was surprised to see jets of cum splashing across her face and her heaving chest. I glanced up further and saw Lamont's monster spurting those jets of cum at her while she cried out. I was torn between the joy of knowing I'd made her cum and the realization that Lamont had cum twice in the last five minutes. How would I ever make him cum again?

Cindy, still breathing heavily, slid down until her chest was directly over my face and she pressed her cum covered breasts to my mouth, "Clean me up, Mr. Bryan, and I'll give you my weight...that's it, get it all....now my face....ooo..that feels good...kiss me Mr. Bryan...kiss me." Her kisses felt good on my lips...she ground her sex against mine as her tongue danced with mine....Oh, please let me cum! I can't take it any more! I have got to have it! My thoughts raced, then almost as suddenly as she had attacked me, she relaxed and lay down on me, motionless, exhausted.

After a moment Lamont touched her on the shoulder and she rolled over into his arms. He picked her up and lay her on another lounge chair so she could recover. Then he took her weight and handed it to me along with his. I looked at him quizzically and he spoke, "That last nut I had was because I was watchin' her cum cause a what you was doin'. Why don't we just say that was you givin' me my nut? Just between us, bubba. Now you better get goin'....I think you got about ten minutes left."

My thanks to him were said as I was moving to the door. Ten minutes! There was no way! I ran to my love, my Donna, and dropped before her. "Please, Miss Donna, please may I make you cum?" She sat in a chair in the living room, and smiled down at me, "But what about Terry? You still have to finish him off, don't you?" I looked up at the clock; I was down to eight minutes. Eight minutes or I wouldn't cum for another month at least. There was only one way I could still win my orgasm. I turned to Terry.

"Would you....will you.....please...." it stuck in my throat, but it was the only way. I had already let myself be subjected to all kinds of humiliation. I wasn't going to let it slip away now. "Would you please fuck me while I go down on Miss Donna? Please?" Shit! I was kneeling before my best friend in my own living room, begging him to fuck me up the ass in front of nearly two dozen friends and strangers. I really had no shame left, did I?"

Terry unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his jeans. I turned quickly to Donna, looking at her frantically like a puppy seeking approval. She scooted her butt forward in the chair and lifted her skirt to expose her freshly shaved sex. I practically dove into her familiar nether lips...hungrier than I had been all night for the sweet taste of pussy. She felt so good against my face. I sucked on her lips and then began running my flattened tongue along her slit. As I started to dart my tongue about her clit I felt the pressure of Terry's phallus against my ass. I tried to focus only on Donna, imaging it was just me and her in our bed as his cock forced its way past my sphincter and invaded my body.

Donna's fingers interlaced in my hair and she spoke tenderly, "Come on baby, take me...take me over the top...make me cum sweetheart...oh, your tongue feels so damned good baby...." Soon she was moaning and pressing herself firmly against my face. Her orgasm washed over her and she said softly, "That's it baby, oohhhhh....mmmmmmm......so good baby.......yeah......"

As she was cumming I became aware of a warm feeling washing inside me....Terry was cumming inside me. All I could think of while this was happening was that I would get to cum.

As Donna came down from her orgasm I lay my head against her molten sex, breathing in her scent and drawing her as closely as I could. I cried. I couldn't help it. I cried quietly into her sex as she ran her fingers through my hair tenderly, soothing me and telling me, "yes baby...you will get to cum tonight. Are you ready?"

I sobbed out a quiet "yes" as she comforted me. I heard the alarm she had set on the mantle begin to chime. I had made it! After all this time, I would get to have an orgasm. Something everyone else had taken for granted, had so often...it had been a month! I GET TO CUM! Mr. Happy swelled inside his cage in anticipation.

I looked up to Donna, recalling what she had said earlier in the evening about her plans. I silently mouthed, "When? When do I get to cum, ma'am?"

"Soon, my love, soon. But first...."

In the next chapter, to follow soon, Bryan finally gets his reward. But it won't cum easy, of course. That would spoil the fun....

12