From Email to Slave

Story Info
From a simple browsing of a site, to a lasting memory.
4.3k words
4.23
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, doing mundane work tasks that don't require much thought, her mind began to wander. Before she knew it, her nipples were hard and she was getting hotter and wetter between her legs. She wasn't clear what started this, but decided it was best not to continue doing any work in this state of... mind. ;)

Instead, she decided to browse the Internet looking for something to amuse her and help her with her problem. She happened across a chat site, an erotic chat site. Just upon finding the site, she felt her whole body tingle with a mix of excitement and anticipation. Who would be on there, would she find someone fun, someone who could help her, someone just as horny as she was.

Browsing through the profiles, the stories, the characters, she felt her excitement increase as she clicked on the bondage section. With as stiff as her nipples had become, rubbing against her tight shirt, she knew this was the right section for her. So many stories to choose from, how would she know which one was right. She clicked on a few, started to read, but nothing struck her interest.

On the fourth or fifth try, just when she was about to give up, she found the one. She could not leave the page, she could not stop reading, she could not even look away from her screen as her eyes fixed on word after word. She had not realized it, but her hand not scrolling had tweaked her left nipple so hard that it was in pain, and she didn't care. After the pain, still not realizing what was going on, and not in control of her body, her hand went lower, across her stomach, across her underwear (for she had long given up pants while searching), and touched the skin of her leg just as she hit the climax of the story, just as the girl in the story had been hit with a leather whip across her perfectly shaped ass.

Between the story, and her own foreign touch, it was a mix of shock and excitement that pushed her towards her first orgasm, but she didn't notice as her mind was entrapped in the story, she was the girl, she was being beaten, and she did love it. Before her first orgasm subsided, her free hand had moved in her underwear, sliding the whole way with her juices just flowing everywhere. Her finger found her clit, slid over it with a shiver sent through her whole body, and her finger continued past it, rubbing hard past it, between her lips, pressing them apart and pushing her finger as deep in as it would go.

While her mind was occupied by the story entrancing her, her body knew better, and knew what she needed. Luckily, she always kept a toy or two near her computer, for just such occasions. She yanked her finger from her, feeling an emptiness and anticipation at the same time, knowing full well what was about to replace it.

With her hand, she guided her curved dildo down her underwear and shoved it deep inside with one motion. With her juices everywhere, there was no friction to resist it and she almost lost it inside of her it went in so fast. Her eyes still unable to leave the screen, her back arched as far as her eyes would let it, her legs tightened together, her toes stretched out as her pussy clamped down on the dildo in a body tightening climax that was timed perfectly to the end of the story her mind was reading.

As her eyes read the last words, "and so her master let her rest, hanging there in the restraints, as she drifted out of consciousness.", her eyes closed and her head went back further as the orgasm kept building on itself and her whole body could not take it any more, and with an explosion that caused her juices to gush out of her, and in one instant, her body relaxed as she passed out from the intensity of it all.

After an amount of time she still doesn't know, she finally awoke, her dildo still held deep inside of her by her underwear, her hand nearly stuck to her from the juices that had started to dry, and her hand still clutching the mouse she was using to scroll. She realized that right under the mouse pointer, was a link that said "contact the author, flirtygeek."

Without any hesitation, except for the amount required to gain awareness of herself and enough control of her body physically, she clicked on the link to contact them. Not believing what she was doing, she explained the orgasmic reaction she had to the story, at least the side of it her mind could remember, and clicked send.

The moment she clicked send, the fear hit her of what she had just done. But just as quickly, the memory of what she had done to herself moments, hours?, ago relaxed her, and she happily got up to go clean herself up, with maybe a few more touches along the way.

The next day, she awoke refreshed and ready to start work. As was always her morning routine, she fixed coffee, a bowl of cereal, and opened her laptop on the kitchen table with her. Scanning her inbox, she found the normal morning stuff, spam, spam, groupon, more spam. Hidden in between all of that, she almost missed, was a response from flirtygeek.

As soon as she saw who it was from, the feelings from last night instantly began to rush back to her. She got wet at just the mere sight of his name in the inbox listing, nothing more. She was afraid to open it, fearful of what he might respond with, excite what he could respond with, yet without realizing it, her mouse moved over and clicked on the email. She was so unaware of what her hand was doing, that it made her physically jump when the screen changed and the email popped up. She began to read, and slowly a smile crept over her face. The response read as follows...

Dear M,

I appreciated your response to my story, I write them not only for my enjoyment, but the enjoyment of my readers. I can tell from your email that you got quite a lot of enjoyment out of it, which pleases me. I also feel that you went out of control. I can see that you need a master to keep control of you, and punish you when you do not behave. I suggest you find one post haste, as they will have their work cut out for them.

Sincerely,

Flirtygeek

By the time she finished reading the email, she was dripping, which would require cleanup later since she did not have any underwear on, and it had gotten all over the chair and had dripped on the floor. She knew he was right, and had longed for a master. She knew what she had to do, even though she knew it wasn't possible. She responded with a short note, all she could muster in her current state.

Will you be my master Flirtygeek?

With that, she couldn't take it any more, she fingered herself right there till she came and made the mess even worse. As she finished, she knew she had been bad, and felt the shame she assumed her would be master would feel. But even that turned her on more. She was insatiable. But anticipating what her master would say, she went and got some paper towels and cleaning, and cleaned up the floor and chair. Once it was clean, she took herself into the shower and cleaned herself up. Wanting so bad to relieve herself, but she made herself say out loud, in her best "Master" voice, "M, you may not pleasure yourself."

All cleaned up, she got dressed for work, and then checked her email one time, hoping for a response, but nothing. Disappointed, she went off to work. Busily getting that day's tasks done, but her mind was elsewhere. She couldn't stop thinking about the email, what would he say, when would he get it, when would he respond. She found herself continuously checking email, as if that would make it arrive faster.

The end of the day found her still without a response, and a little sad. She packed up, and headed on her commute home, thinking what if she did something to displease her master. Maybe it was how she cleaned up, or that she even thought about touching herself in the shower, or maybe that she didn't. Suddenly she shook her head in disbelief at herself. How could he have known any of those things, silly girl. But that didn't stop her thinking about the what ifs.

Once home, she again checked her email, sure that she would have a response. Nothing. Her concern and disbelief turned into anger. How dare he not respond to her. Here she was, practically throwing herself at him, and what a catch she is, why wouldn't any guy respond instantly. Her anger got worse, to being furious. Finally she decided to look for more stories to distract her. Again, going through a few, until she happened upon another one by Flirtygeek, it was new. "How dare he have time to write this story, but not to respond to me" she thought, but of course that didn't stop her from reading it.

As she read, something seemed odd, and familiar. She couldn't quite place it until half way in. As it clicked, she thought "oh no", and lost control of her body again, as it began to operate on its own, doing things to her that matched the story. She really had no idea what was going on, but she was IN the story. He had written it for her, hadn't he? He couldn't have! As she got to the end, as it was relatively short, she saw a note at the bottom. She couldn't believe it. He commanded her to let him know where she lived. And like a good little slave, she did.

Days went by, almost in a trance, she couldn't believe he asked that. Further, she couldn't believe she responded. But after days, nothing. Until one day. She had just gotten home from work, like any other day, and there was a package on her door step. Unmarked, with just the word "Slave" on it. She knew, and so did her body which responded in kind. She quickly took it inside, opened it, and there was a collar, bound hand cuffs, and leash. All leather of course. And a note with a simple command, which she was compelled to obey.

Put these on before you answer the doorbell.

What doorbell she thought. And before that thought could leave her mind, the doorbell rang. She panicked.

She started to go to the door and see who it was, but then was afraid how her master would react. What if it wasn't him? Of course its him. Stop arguing with me! She realized that she was going to win and lose against herself no matter what, so she obeyed the note, her Master.

She put on the color, black leather with small studs, and clipped on the leash. Then she put on the handcuffs, which were also plain black leather, but had soft fur on the inside. How kind of her master she thought. With the instructions followed, she slowly went to the door, and with shaking hands, reached for the door knob. It felt like an eternity with her hand on the knob, not moving, until suddenly with one motion, she turned the knob and swung the door open without delay.

There he was! Anticipating her concerns about who it might be, he quickly said "Good job M," letting her know it was him. And she responded with a "Thank you Master." But she could barely get it out before the built up anticipation flushed over her, her pussy quaked, and so did her legs. They failed her, and she collapsed to the floor. Master stepped in, closed the door, leaned over to pick up the leash and patted her on the head. And said "lead me to your bedroom, on all fours." He followed her with a tight grip on the leash, which she noticed as she pulled him. And when she went through the door to her bedroom, Master followed, turned, and closed the door.

As she looked up at him from all fours on the floor with anticipation, he spoke, she listened, "Lets begin."

She could barely keep her legs and arms from collapsing under her excitement and anticipation, causing her to go weak. He walked over to her and ran his fingertips along her back, from her nice round ass along her spine, up her neck and along the side of her head across the top of her left ear. Then he walked away from her to the bed, turned around, standing with his back to the bed, facing his beautiful slave on all fours with her eyes looking up at him ready to please.

He beckoned her over with his finger, and said "crawl over here." She obeyed, on all fours in front of her master, for what seemed like an eternity waiting for his next order. She could hardly wait, feeling so submissive, it was scary, and she could not be more excited. It showed with her juices dripping down her leg, feeling cold against the air, sending a different type of shiver through her body.

Finally, he spoke, and said "On your knees, and take off my pants." She obeyed and got up on her knees, looked at her bound wrists from the handcuffs and for a moment thought to ask that they be removed. As her lips started to part, she realized that might upset her master and closed them. She didn't want to anger her master.

She reached up, hands shaking a little from excitement, and undid his belt, pulled it gently from the belt loops and placed it on the floor next to her, almost losing her balance with her bound hands. Then she unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. She could see his underwear straining under the pressure of his large and hard cock pushing outwards. Her mouth began to water and she almost forgot what she was supposed to be doing. She wanted so hard to reach out and touch his bulge, but she knew she had not been told to.

Continuing on with her orders, she grabbed the side of his pants, and pulled them down his legs, with his bulge directly in front of her face, her eyes locked on the part of him that she longed for, while her hands worked the pants down. With his pants all the way down, he lifted his left leg and she pulled the pants off that leg, then the same with the other leg. She folded his pants neatly and placed them on the floor next to her, reluctantly taking her eyes off him for long enough, then back.

She then reached up to the side of his underwear to pull them down, and out of no where, his hand came down and smacked her hands away as hard as he could. Shocked, her hands stung and she reeled back a little, a shocked look on her face, a tear in her eye, unsure of what happened. After a pause, he said "I told you to remove my pants, I did not permit you to remove my underwear." She panicked, she had disobeyed her master. She was so concerned that he might just leave, and his silence and stillness wasn't helping. Her mind was reeling with a thousand thoughts.

Finally, he spoke. "You may now remove my underwear, but do not touch my cock. If you disobey me again, you will be punished." A little relieved, but scared, she proceeded. Carefully grabbing the side of his underwear, pulling gently and carefully down. As his underwear slid down, she could see his cock slowly being exposed, and her mouth continued to water. She was so close, she could make out each of his pubic hairs, and smell his erotic scent.

As the underwear slid past the tip of his cock, it was so restrained that it popped up right at her face, and she had to jerk her head back from being poked in the eye. As that happened, she forgot everything leading up to that. She had a hard cock right in her face that she wanted so badly, her eyes fixed on the tip with a small amount of pre-cum oozing out. She could feel her tongue badly wanting to reach out and lick it, but she knew better.

It could have been seconds, minutes, or hours. She had no concept of time, in a trance from staring at his cock. Finally he said softly and quietly, "Please me, with your mouth only." She needed no other invitation, and opened her mouth and instantly licked the tip to taste the pre-cum that had nearly dripped off his cock and been lost to her. She circled her tongue around the head, once, twice, three times. She pulled back slightly, her saliva stretching between her lips and the head of his cock, before pushing forward and taking his cock in her mouth. She skillfully sucked his entire length down her throat, eliciting a deep moan from her master, which would have given her a smile if her mouth wasn't already stretched. She released his cock and let it all the way out, glistening with her saliva.

At this point she was able to look up at her master with a smile, before dropping her head back down on his cock. She slowly starts to bob up and down on his cock, sometimes just taking in the head, sometimes the entire length. She began to start feeling his cock swell, something she was very familiar with and knew what was coming.

She increased her pace, tightened her lips around his shaft, and pumped his cock in and out of her tight mouth. As he started to grunt, and she could see his muscles tense up, she knew it was time, and she buried her mouth all the way down his shaft, with his cock going down her throat as he let loose a long deep moan and pushed his hips forward as she felt his hot cum shoot down her throat. She used her tongue and her throat muscles to milk every last drop she was able before she had to pull him out to breath. He got one last spurt that shot across her face, on her upper lip. She left it there, as she had not been told to clean up.

After a minute, he was able to stand a little better, and looked down at his slave and smiled. He grabbed the leash and pulled her up to her feet so they were face to face. Noticing some of his cum on her lip, he leaned in and licked it off, swallowing it with a smile and then pressing his lips against her, tasting her sweet lips, and his sweet cum in her mouth. After a passionate kiss, he released her lips, pulled her back by the collar so he could see her, and simply said "Thank you."

He picked her up in his arms, and laid her beautiful naked body on the bed. She watched him intently as he removed his shirt, standing their naked in front of her, walking down to the bottom of the bed. Both of their eyes locked the entire time. He slowly climbed up on the bed from the bottom, between her legs, and smiled at her. "Now let me please you."

He lowered his head, hovering over her dripping pussy, breathing in her erotic scent. He gently blew across her moist lips, watching them contract as a reaction, her hips raising up uncontrollably. As her hips settle back down to the bed, he lowers his head further, and flicks his tongue across her clit. In response, she lets out a deep moan and her whole body responds with a shiver. His tongue again reaches out and slowly glides along between the lips, picking up juices, and pulls them into his mouth, tasting her sweetness. Once again, and again, the juices continue to build up faster than he can lick them up.

He pulls her legs up over his shoulders, getting his tongue stiff, and separating her lips with it, penetrating her sweet hole while breathing deeply in. He continues on until he feels her legs tighten around his head, her pussy muscles begin to contract and pulse. He feels this, and stiffens and drives his tongue as deep in her which drives her over the edge. Her entire body tenses, every muscle in her body tightens and an orgasm drives through her body from head to toe. Wave after wave comes over her, her whole body relaxes after the last one. Her whole body was exhausted and she collapsed onto the bed, passing out, slightly.

Realizing she passed out, he smiles and gently pulled away from her, trying not to disturb her. Slowly he moves up her body, still not disturbing her. He places the head of his cock gently at her entrance, holding himself right there, only gentle pressure pushing on her. With one hard press, he buries his cock deep in her, sliding easily with all of her wetness. As his hard cock penetrates her, she is awoken with a shock. Her eyes fly wide open, her body jumps, and with the sudden shock, it pushes her right back into another orgasm. What a way to wake up, she thought.

Once the wave of her orgasm subsides, while he's still buried all the way in her, filling her up. He starts to pump, coming completely out of her, and then penetrating back into her fully, ever so slowly, taking time to enjoy the sensations of every inch. After a few long strokes, he begins to speed up, faster, faster, faster.

His hips are pounding into her, pushing her around the bed with each thrust. Her juices oozing out between them, dripping, sloshing. She throws her head back and moans in pure pleasure. He instructs her to pinch her nipples. She gladly obeys, she had been wanting to touch them so bad. Each pinch sends an electric jolt directly from her nipple to her clit, combining with the sensations of his cock stretching her. She can't take much more, pinching one nipple after the next.

12