From Escort to Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,177 Followers

She takes it down her throat again. She rolls his balls and sucks it hard. She feels it swell and gets ready to take it. She feels it flare and his cum squirts in her mouth. She hangs on and takes it all. She holds it in her mouth. His squirting stops. She moves up and shows him her mouth full of his cum. She swallows and shows him her empty mouth.

"I just swallowed your hot black cum. It tastes so good. It's gone now. I took all of your hot black cum. I want some every day. I want you to cum in my mouth everyday. "

"You are one hot woman, Kim. You are amazing. I've never seen anyone as hot as you."

"You need to go clean up. Eric will be home soon. He will want to fuck you too. You need to keep us both happy."

"I can do that. You two are such hot lovers. I want you both."

"Don't tell him we are fucking. I don't think he wants to share you.

"I won't, but you have keep fucking me and filling me with your hot black cum."

"I'll do that for sure. You be sure and keep Eric fucked too. I don't want him neglected."

"This is so fun fucking both of you. It's the best I ever had. I hope he doesn't find out."

"He won't if we're careful. I know his schedule pretty well. You just need to clean up and get ready for him each time.

Eric comes home and she greets him naked as usual.

"Hi baby. Welcome home again. Your hot naked woman is waiting for you."

"Hi baby. You're looking fine today. You are so fucking hot. I look forward to seeing your every day."

They get some coffee and go to the balcony. She gets in his lap and cuddles with him.

"This time is so good with you. Good coffee, my hot lover and a beautiful view. So good. It's special for me. I miss your all day long."

They sit for a while.

"I have to talk to Johnson. I may need him to break some legs for me. That manager is trying to squeeze some money out of me. I'll be back in a few. Stay naked for me."

"Yes, baby. I'll be here for you."

He goes to Johnson's apartment.

"How did it go today. Did you score."

"A major score. You were right about her. She is one hot piece of ass. She fucked me twice and blew me. She cums so hard I'm surprised she doesn't die. What a woman. She is really tripping on the black and white thing. It really fires her rocket. She says she wants us both. Maybe later we can both take her at once. I think she can handle it."

"I suspect she can too. She is a fucking machine. Let's let it percolate for a while and see if she can keep us both fucked."

"OK. Let's let it lay. This way is pretty good. I think we have a keeper here. We'll see."

"Let's do dinner. I want to see how she fucks me tonight. I suspect it will be wild. She will want to impress me."

"OK, dinner in thirty minutes."

He walks back down to Kim.

"Dinner in thirty minutes. You should get dressed."

"OK, baby. Let's eat."

They eat dinner and retire to the balcony. They sip their coffee. She sits on his lap. His hand moves down and he pets her pussy. He feels her moisture. He wets his finger and slips it in her asshole. She squeals.

"Eric, what are you doing. Your finger is in my ass."

"I was just wondering if you would like my cock in there. I've never tried that but I hear it's really nice."

"You're way too big for for that. I think it would really hurt."

"You're probably right. There is a solution, though. We could train it to take my cock."

"Train it? How."

"With a butt plug. You would start with a small one and slowly use bigger and bigger ones."

"Wow. I never thought about it. It sounds a little kinky, but if it would please you I'm willing to try it."

"I'll look online and see what's available. They have everything there"

They go in and fire up his laptop. He types butt plug in his search engine and hits enter. Lot's of sites open. He clicks on the first one.

"Wow. Look at those. All kinds of them. I like those with the tails on them. You would look cute with a bunny tail, or maybe the fox tail."

"Go ahead and order them. I'll try it."

He orders a fox tail, a bunny tail and a plug in three sizes.

"You are such a bad boy. You want to butt fuck me. Shame on you."

"Yeah, but what if you like it, then what."

"Then you will be in all my holes."

She shivers thinking of taking a cock up her butt. She wonders about taking one in each hole at the same time. Her pussy twitches as she thinks about it.

He smiles thinking about butt fucking her. He envisions him and Johnson doing a DP with her. She would go fucking crazy.

He shuts down his laptop and takes her hand. He leads her to the bedroom. He takes off his clothes and lays on the bed. She stands looking down at him. She lays beside him and takes his cock in her hand. She kisses him and snuggles up to him. She presses her full breasts against him. He puts his arms around her and pulls her to him.

"You feel good in my arms, baby. I love hugging you. You are so soft and sweet."

She shivers and snuggles closer. She starts stroking his cock. She watches it fill with blood. She moves down and kisses it. It throbs in her hand. She slowly takes down her throat. Eric moans. She takes it all and squeezes it with her throat muscles. He moans again. She pulls out and moves her pussy in position to take it. She rubs it on her pussy lips. She slowly slides it up in her hot wet pussy. She takes it till there is an inch left. She quickly drops and it hits her cervix. She cries out and cums hard.

"Oh yes. You hot cock on my cervix. My favorite. It's so good when it hits. Yes. Yes."

She holds it in place and grinds on his bone. She cums again. She squeezes it and grinds and grinds. She cums and cums. Her pussy is going crazy on his cock. She feels his cock getting ready to squirt. She speeds up and his cock swells in her. She gives it one last squeeze and his cum floods her cervix.

"Yes. Yes. Take my cum. Milk it in you."

"Hot cum. Hot cum in my pussy. Hot. Hot. Yes. Oh god, yes."

She falls off him and cuddles up. He holds her close and they fall asleep.

She wakes the next morning. Eric is still asleep next to her. She smiles. She moves down and takes his cock in her mouth. It fills with blood and she deep throats him. He stirs and humps up into her. She groans and stay with it. He grabs her head and thrusts hard into her. She pulls off and takes a deep breath. He pushes her back down on it and his cock swells. He unloads is cum in her throat. She hangs on and takes it all. When he stops squirting she pulls off. She catches her breath and smiles at him.

"Your wake up blow job, baby. I love doing that for you."

"I love it too. It's the best way to wake up in the world. Your mouth is so good."

He sits up and stretches. He goes in and takes a shower. She lays in bed, savoring the taste of his cum. He come out and gets dressed. He kisses her goodbye and leaves. She stretches and thinks about Johnson. She shivers as the thought of his black cock runs through her mind. She is going to find him and fuck him. She takes a shower and dries off. She doesn't bother with clothes. She wants to be naked for her hot black lover. She goes to the gym and he isn't there. She goes out the back door and walks up to his apartment. She knocks and he opens the door. He hasn't bothered with clothes either. She smiles and jumps into his arms.

"Good morning, baby. I've been looking for you."

"You found me. What's on your mind?"

"Your big black cock is on my mind. I want it in my pussy."

He picks her up like a little baby. She squeals and he carries her to the bedroom She looks at herself in his arms. The thrill of the black on white hits her. Her pussy muscles twitch and her juice runs. She feels so feminine and helpless in his arms. She is his to do with as he pleases.

"Take me. Johnson. Take me and use me however you want. Have you way with me. I'm all yours."

He lays her on the bed. He leans down and pushes her legs apart. He stops and looks at her beautiful pussy. He gets between her legs and kisses her pussy lips.

"I haven't eaten you pussy yet. I think it time. Keep your legs open for me. I'm about to take you to heaven."

"Yes, eat me. Make me cum on your mouth. Use my pussy for your pleasure. Make me yours."

He licks her pussy lips and sucks on her nipples. She squirms as he brings her passion up. Her pussy juice is running down her ass crack. He wets his finger and sticks it in her asshole. She squeals and pushes to it.

"Oh god. That is so good. Don't stop. Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes."

He fingers her asshole and her pussy. He sucks on her nipples. She is in heaven. He moves down and licks her clit. Her hood pulls back and it pops. It's full of blood and ready for him. He keeps his finger in her asshole and his thumb in her pussy. He sucks up her clit and rubs his tongue on it. She screams and cums hard for him.

"Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Cumming for you. Yes. Yes."

He keeps her cumming and cumming.

"Give me your black cock. I want to cum on it. I want your black cum on my cervix. Please fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He moves into position and gives it all to her in one stroke. She screams and cum. He slams into her cervix and she screams and cums again. She puts her legs around his ass and locks her ankles. She looks up at the mirror above the bed. She sees him black body on her. That thrill hits her hard. She cums again.

"Yes, my black lover is taking me. So good. I love your hot black cock in me. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Get ready for my black cum, baby. I'm almost ready. Squeeze my black cock and take my black cum. Make me cum in you."

She pushes up against his bone. Her pussy is ready for it. She squeezes it as hard as she can. She feels it swell and his hot black cum blasts her cervix. They scream and cum together. Her strong muscles milk his cum into her. She milks it and milks it. She want it all in her.

"Take it baby. Take my black cum in your white pussy."

She looks and watches herself cum for him. The black on white thrill makes her cum harder. She is amazed about how it makes her feel.

"My sweet black lover. You are so good for me. My hot black lover with a hot black cock that shoots hot black cum in me. So good."

She moves down and licks his cock clean. She strokes it and watches if fill with blood. It come to full hard. He rolls her on her stomach and lifts her in position to take her doggie style. She helps him. He lines his cock up with her pussy and thrusts into her in one stroke. He hits her cervix and she howls and cums.

"Yes. Take me. Take me and use me. I'm yours to use. Yes. Yes."

He grabs her hair and pulls back. Her back drops and her ass rises up. His cock goes in farther. It pushes hard against her cervix. She screams and cums for him. He pulls out and slams into her again. She cums every time. He keeps her cumming and cumming. He speeds up and her orgasms come quicker and quicker. She is just cumming. They all run together. She is screaming and drool runs from her mouth. She is completely lost in it. She is just a pussy cumming. Nothing else matters. She doesn't know how long he uses her, but soon she feels his hot black cum hit her cervix. She screams, cums and passes out. He lets her fall to the bed. He lays beside her and watches her. She finally comes around. Her eyes are out of focus. It's all she can do to breathe. She finally regains some control.

"Holy shit, Johnson. What did you to to me. I think I passed out."

"I just fucked you doggie style. You did cum pretty hard. Are you OK?"

"I don't know. I can't feel my body. I'll let you know in a few minutes."

She finally gets control of her body. She snuggles up to him. He pulls her to him and hugs her.

"You are amazing, Johnson. That was some fuck. We will have to try that again. I'm going to pass on my workout today. I think this was enough for one day."

"It was good, baby. The best kind of workout. Way better than lifting weights."

She looks up in the mirror and shakes her head. The thrill hits her again. It blows her mind how it makes her feel.

"You up for some more, baby? Do you want some more black cum?"

"I don't think so. I think I need some time in the hot tub. I need to get all my body parts working again. She gets up and tries to walk. She manages to get down the stairs. She makes her way to the hot tub and turns it on. She slides down in it. The jets feel good on her used body. She lays back and enjoys.

Johnson gets up and turns off the recorder. This will be a good one to add to the library.

"Kim enjoys the hot tub for a while. She finally gets out and dries off. She makes her way to the bedroom and lays down. She is asleep in five minutes.

She wakes up about an hour before Eric is due home. She stretches and smiles. Her pussy feels so good. She takes a shower and cleans up for her lover. She makes some coffee and sits on the balcony. She is amazed at her good fortune. She has two excellent lovers. No woman could be happier. She sips her coffee and thinks about fucking Eric tonight. He pussy clenches and get damp. She is ready now and he won't be here for a half hour. She will be wet and ready when her arrives. She pours another cup of coffee and waits on the balcony. She hears him open the door. She gets up and runs to him. She jumps into his arm.

"Hi, baby. Welcome home. I missed you.

She kisses him and gives him her tongue. They kiss and hold each other.

"Hi baby. Another nice naked welcome. I love it when I get home."

"Go sit on the balcony. I'll get some coffee."

She brings coffee and climbs on his lap and they sip their coffee.

"Did you have a good workout today?"

"Yes. I think I overdid it a little. I had some sore muscles. A little time in the hot tub and I was ok."

Johnson buzzes them.

"Dinner in fifteen minutes, Sir."

"Thank you, Johnson."

"Let's get you dressed and eat."

She goes in the bedroom and puts on a t shirt and shorts. He looks at her nipples showing and at her beautiful legs.

"So beautiful. I never get tired of looking at you"

She glow in his praise.

The eat dinner and watch a little TV. He gets up and leads her to the bedroom. He pulls her t shirt up and off. He thumbs her nipples. She gasps and takes his shirt off. She pushes her breasts against his chest. He pussy gets wet. He bends down and sucks on one nipple. He twirls the other. She cries out and humps against him.

"Your mouth feels so good on my nipples. Please don't stop. You're making me wet."

He pushes her on the bed and takes the rest of his clothes off. He lays beside her and hugs her tight. She purrs and snuggles up to him. He reaches down and sticks a finger in her pussy. He feels her wetness. He pulls her on top and she slides down on his cock. She drops the last inch and has a cervix cum. She cries out for him. He pulls her down and holds her to his chest. She slowly strokes up and down on his cock. He pushes her up and pinches her nipples. She squeals and cums for him. He grabs her hips and pulls her down on his bone. He starts grinding and grinding. She starts cumming for him. He keeps it up. She is cumming faster and faster. He holds her on his bone. He speeds up and she starts screaming. Her orgasms are coming fast. Drool runs out of her mouth. She is losing it. He grinds faster and faster. She is screaming and cumming. He head falls back and her eyes roll back in her head. Her arms are flopping like her bones dissolved. She is babbling about something He can't understand what she is saying. He keeps her cumming. His cum boils up and her shoots in her. She feels it hit her cervix, cums and faints on his chest. He holds her till she comes around.

"Oh god, baby. You made me faint. That is amazing. You are so good for me. I love how you make me cum. So good for me. Your hot cum is so good."

She rolls off and she snuggles up to him. She gets her after sex cuddle she likes so much. Their breathing calms and they fall asleep.

Two days later a package arrives. Kim takes it in and opens it. She see the butt plugs and two tails. One Cottontail Rabbit and one Silver Fox. She looks at the butt plugs. There are three sizes. One is one inch, the other is one and one half and the last one it two inches. She sees a little ring to clip the tail on them. She reads the instruction sheet. Lube it up and push it in. She decides to try the small one. She doesn't have any lube. She decides to use vegetable oil. She gets some. She rubs some in her asshole and some on the plug. She slowly pushes it up her butt. It has a knob on the end and its smaller behind the knob. It makes it easier to keep it in. It hurts a little at first. She relaxes and the pain stops. She isn't used to something like that. She pulls it out with a pop and clips the Fox tail to it. She pushes it back in. The Fox tail hangs down and touches the back of her thighs. It feels kind of nice. She decides to try wearing it all day. She walks around, making it swing to her step. She thinks it looks cute. She can't wait for Eric to see it. She decides to show it to Johnson.

She buzzes him on the intercom.

"Yes, Kim. What can I do for you?"

"Where are you? I have something to show you."

"On my bed watching TV. Come on up."

She is naked except for the Fox tail. She walks up his stairs. She knocks and he opens the door. She walks in.

"Look what Eric bought for me."

She turns and shows him. He chuckles.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"It's a butt plug. Eric wants to train me to take his cock up my butt. It come in three sizes. Each one is bigger. The biggest is two inches in diameter. When I can take that one I'll be ready."

"That sounds like it will be fun. Are you going to let me fuck your butt too."

"Sure. I can't deny you anything. You know that. You're my hot black lover. How could I say no to you?

"I'll be looking forward to that. You have a sweet looking ass on you."

"What are you watching on TV?"

"A video of you and I fucking. Do you want to see it. It's pretty hot. It's the one where I do you doggie."

"Wow. Yeah. I'd like that. I didn't know you recorded us. I hope you don't let anyone else see it."

"It's my private collection. Don't worry. Come in the bedroom. I'll start from the beginning."

She sits on the bed. He click the remote and she sees them on the bed. She gasps. The black and white thrill hits her. She watches it closely. They watch it all the way through. No one says anything. Her pussy is soaked in the first two minutes.

He clicks the remote and turn it off. She turns and looks at him with a big smile.

"Wow. You really fucked me hard. No wonder I passed out. That was amazing to watch."

"It is pretty hot to watch. We really made a good show there."

"We sure did. My pussy is so wet now. Watching that really got me hot."

"How about I put that fire out for you. Are you up for it."

"Oh course. I'm always up to fuck you. You are my hot black lover."

"I've got some hot black cum ready for you. In your mouth or your pussy. It's your choice."

"In my hot wet pussy. It's all ready for you."

She pushes him on his back and climbs on him. She gets over his cock and lines it up. She slowly slides it up in her pussy. She drops and it hits her cervix. She cries out and cums.

"My cock on your cervix sure makes you cum. You cum so fast that way."

"I know. I love that I can do that. Watch. I'll do it again for you."

She pulls up and drops on him. She screams and cums for him. He pulls her clit down on his bone and makes cum.

"OH god. You make me cum so easy. You know all my triggers."

She starts stroking up and down on him She squeezes him hard. She wants his hot black cum. She humps him as fast as she can. She feels his cock growing. She thinks of his hot black cum squirting her. She speeds up. She looks in the mirror and that thrill hits her. She cums hard as she watches herself. His cock grows and she squeezes it harder.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,177 Followers
1...345678