From Escort to Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes her dishes back in the kitchen and goes in the bedroom. She lays down and turns on the TV. She is asleep in five minutes.

She is dreaming that Eric is sucking on her nipples. She stirs awake and sees that he is. She watches him for a minute. Her hands move to the back of his head. He holds him to her breasts. He switches and she moans for him. He tweaks them and she moans louder. His hand moves down to her pussy. He feels her wetness. He slide two fingers in her and finger fucks her. He hips are humping up to him, matching his strokes. His palm presses down on her clit and she cries out. She humps faster and faster. He presses harder and she screams out and cums.

"Oh god, Eric. You made me cum so hard. You hands are magic."

She hugs him to her breasts and snuggles up to him. He kisses her.

"Guess what happens today?"

"I know. You are going to fuck me in my ass. I've been thinking about it all day. I'm so anxious about it. I pulled my plug out twice today and it didn't hurt at all. I'm ready for your hot cock to cum in my ass."

"Let's have coffee and watch the sunset. I want you to cuddle with me on my lap. I know how much you like that. It's our special time."

"I love our time there. The view and cuddling with you. It's really special."

He buzzes Johnson.

"Some coffee on the balcony, please."

"Very good, Sir. In fifteen minutes."

"Did you and Johnson have a good workout today?"

She giggles and looks at him.

"Yes, we did. He made me cum on every station and I sucked him while he worked out. I made him cum when he finished. We went up stairs and I fucked him again. He cried uncle and I went for a swim."

Johnson brings their coffee out. Eric looks at him and smiles.

"Is she too much woman for you? She says she made you cry uncle this morning."

"She's way too much for me. She almost killed me."

The laugh. Johnson leaves.

She cuddles in his lap. They sip their coffee and watch the sunset.

"Dinner in thirty minutes, Sir."

"Thank you, Johnson."

"Tomorrow is Saturday. We get to be together for the whole weekend."

"Oh good. I like that. I kinda miss you when you go to work."

"I know. I'm working on finding some good managers so I can work from home. I would like that way better."

"Oh god. That would be great. I'd like to have you here all the time."

"Let's go eat. I"m starving."

They finish eating and her takes her by the hand. He leads her to their bedroom. She looks at him and smiles.

"What's on your mind, sweetie? Got some plans for tonight?"

"Big plans, baby. I've been thinking about your fabulous ass all day."

"I have too. I took my plug out and put it back in three times today. It didn't hurt a bit. I think I'm ready for you."

"She steps closer and slowly takes his clothes off. His hard cock pops out as she pulls his boxer briefs down."

"Oh my. What a beautiful cock you have there. Is that for me?"

"You think?"

She pulls him to the shower. She turns the water on and adjusts it. She grabs his cock and pulls him under the spray. She grabs the bar of soap and lathers him up. His soapy cock it at full mast. She hands him the soap. He lathers her up. His hand moves down to her ass and he sticks his finger in. She gasps and pushes on it.

"Yes. Your finger feels good in there."

The rinse off and dry each other with big fluffy towels. She takes his cock in her hand and leads him to the bed.

She lays on the bed and holds her arms out to him. He lays down beside her and takes her in his arms. She presses her full breasts against his chest. She moves her hand down and rakes her nails across his stomach. His pelvis humps up and he moans. She takes his cock in her hand. She slowly strokes up and down. It quickly fills with blood. She smiles, moves down and kisses it. She moves between his legs. She looks at him and smiles. She takes it in her mouth and slides it all the way down her throat. Eric moans and thrusts up. She squeezes it with her throat muscles. She slowly pulls out, dragging her tongue on the underside of his cock she stops with just the head in and rubs her tongue under the head. She hears his moans. She takes deep again and feels it swelling. She holds him and waits for his hot cum. It swells more and she takes two squirts down her throat. She pulls back and takes the rest in her mouth. He milks it with her hand, forcing all of his cum in her mouth. Eric howls as he squirts his load in her mouth. She milks it one last time and moves up. She shows him her mouthful of cum, swishes it around in her mouth and swallows.

"mmmm. You cum tastes so good. I love it."

She licks her lips and kisses him. She caresses him gently, waiting for his cock to recover. She moves up and presses her nipples to his mouth. He sucks and licks each one. She gasps as her nipples perk up. She moves down, rubbing him with her breasts. She rubs them on his chest and slowly moves down. She rubs them on his stomach and moves further down. Her hard nipples drag across his cock and it begins filling with blood. She drags her nipples down the inside of his thighs. She lifts his cock and sucks his balls. His cock is almost ready for her. She slides it in her mouth and takes it deep. His cock twitches and come full hard. She moves up and lines it up with her pussy. She holds it and slowly slides it up in her pussy. He groans and thrusts up. His cock hits the magic spot and she cries out and cums. She squeezes it a few times, gets off and gets on her knees. His ass is up in the air. Eric knows it's time. He moves behind her and grasps her hip bones.

"Get ready, baby. I'm going in your ass."

"Yes. Take me. Take my ass and fill it with your big hard cock. Shoot your hot cum in it."

He lines it up and rubs his wet cock on her pucker. He slowly pushes. Her sphincter opens and it slides in. She gasps.

"Yes. Yes. You're in my ass. So good. Yes. Yes."

He slowly pushes farther in her. She starts moaning and groaning. When two inches are left, he thrusts hard and buries it. She screams and cums.

"Oh god, yes. So good in my ass. Hot, hard cock in my ass. Give me more. Shoot your cum in me."

He pulls back and starts stroking. He reaches down and sticks his finger in her pussy. She cries out and cums again. He rubs her clit with his finger.

"Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in me."

His strokes come faster and faster. He feels his orgasm coming on. He pulls almost all the way out. He grabs her hair and pulls her back. Her ass comes up higher. He slams hard into her. His hard cock flares and his cum rockets into her bowels. The both scream and cum together. Her ass muscles are milking his cum in her. He falls on her back. She holds him up and keeps milking him. Slowly she falls flat on the bed. His cock is still in her asshole. She gives him one last squeeze and he rolls off. She turns and wraps her arms around him.

"Oh my god, baby. That was amazing. Your big cock felt so good. Your hot cum drove we wild. What a great idea you had."

"Baby. You are the most amazing woman on the planet. Going in your ass was truly wonderful. Way better than I thought it would be. What a sweetheart you are."

"You made a me a complete woman today. You had your big cock in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. What a day."

They cuddle for a while and she pulls him up.

"Let's clean up and get back in bed. I want to cuddle some more with my hot lover."

They shower and get back in bed. She pulls him to her and hooks her leg in his. She pulls his thigh against her pussy and holds him. They cuddle and fall asleep. She dreams of his cock in her ass.

They wake the next morning. They are spooning. She rolls over and hugs Eric.

"Good morning, baby."

She looks at him and smiles.

"I see a big smile there. Are you a happy lady."

"Just the happiest lady in the world, thanks to you."

"Do I look like a happy guy?"

"Yes. You look really happy."

He smiles at her.

"Let's go get some breakfast. I don't know if Johnson is around. It's Saturday, so he may be off somewhere."

"I'll make it for you. I can cook almost as good as I suck."

"Then, I'm in for a real treat."

They eat breakfast and take their coffee on the balcony.

"How's everything this morning. Did we over do it last night."

"Everything is just fine. Let's just say it's very aware. How does that sound."

"Perfect. I don't want anything out of commission. I want all of your parts working."

"My parts are just fine."

'It's going to be a nice day. What say we go to that nude beach up the coast."

She smiles at him.

'You bad boy. You want to show everyone my parts."

"But, they're such nice parts. Remember how much you like showing then when we were dancing. This will be way better. You can show everything."

"That makes me feel naughty. Let's do it. I want all the girls to see my hot lover."

They pack some snacks and drinks and head out. They take Kim's Corvette. Eric puts it through it's paces.

They walk out on the beach, looking for a spot that isn't too crowded. The find one about twenty five feet from the nearest people. The spread their blanket and look around.

"Eric. Look there. That lady is giving him a blow job, and there are two people just fucking. She is riding him hard. Wow. I never expected this."

"I see. I guess naked people just get carried away sometimes."

"Lay down here and I'll put some sunscreen on you. I don't want that beautiful body burned."

She lays down on her stomach and he gets the sunscreen out. He squirts some on his hands and he rubs it on her legs. He pulls them apart and looks at her pussy. He rubs some on her ass. He works his way up to her back. He squirts some more on his hands and does her ass again. He lets his fingers run down her ass crack. She twitches.

"Eric, you're making me wet. That feels really good."

"Turn over, baby. I'll do your front."

She rolls over and he stops and just looks at her.

"So beautiful. Beautiful and hot."

He rubs some on her legs. She spreads them for him He rubs some on her pussy. She squeaks and opens her legs a little more. He rubs more, moving up to her breasts. He tweaks her nipples as he rubs them. She moans and pushes up to him. He stops and looks at her again. She smiles at him.

"Your turn. Lay down here."

She rubs some on his chest and stomach first. The she starts at his feet and works her way up. His cock is starting to fill with blood. She does his thighs, and it's full hard. She looks around and see three couples watching her. She smiles to herself. She suspects they are wondering if they will see her take that big cock. She squirts some on her hands and rubs it on his balls. He moans. She starts working on his cock. She rubs some on it and feels it throb in her hand.

"Climb on, baby. Give them a show."

"Should I. Everyone will be watching."

"Let them watch. Take my cock in you and I'll make you cum for them."

She looks around and slowly moves over his cock. She lines it up and slowly drops on it. It slides up in her and fills her. She moans and slowly moves up and down. She looks around and sees some couples watching. Eric thrusts up in her and hits her cervix. She gasps, cries out and cums hard. She hears people murmuring. She know they heard her. She keeps stroking on his cock. She squeezes him and he moans loud enough for the watchers to hear. She pulls out and drops on him. His cock pokes her cervix. She screams and cums. He breasts are flopping around as she cums hard on him. She squeezes him hard and his cock swells.

"Cum in me baby. Shoot that hot cum in me."

"I'm ready. Make me cum. Take my cum for them. Let them see how we cum together."

She pulls out a little. She squeezes him hard. She feels his cock flare and drops on him. She cums hard just as his cock and his hot cum hits her cervix. They both scream and thrust in each other. She falls on his chest and hears some people applauding. She blushes and hugs Eric.

"We gave them a good show. Baby. I think they liked it."

"I think so too. I know I sure did. You made me cum really hard."

She moves down and licks and sucks his cock clean. She lays down beside him and she hears another round of applause. She snuggles up to him. She gets her after sex cuddle.

The cuddle for a few minutes. A couple walks up to them. Eric sits up and Kim lays her head on his thigh.

"Good afternoon. That was quite a show you two put on. Are you by chance into swapping. I'd like to cum between those big tits."

The woman says. "I'd like to try that big cock out."

"That's a really nice offer, but we aren't into that. But, thanks for asking."

The turn and walk away.

"Oh god, Eric. He wanted to cum on me."

"Yeah. I'm not surprised. There are lots of free spirited people here."

"Did you want to fuck her?"

'You kidding. Why would I eat a hamburger when I have a Fillet Mignon."

"His cock was pretty small. I don't want a little one when I have your big one."

The lay out for a while, have a snack and a drink.

"You ready to go, babe. Let's get out of here. I want a dip in the pool."

"Sounds good. Let's go."

As they are walking to the car, he asks.

"So, what do you think about fucking in public like that."

"It was certainly different. I've never fucked for an audience before. Cumming with you is always nice."

They are laying out by the pool and Johnson comes home.

"Just had an afternoon barbecue with some friends. Good food and good company. What have you two been up to."

"We went to a nude beach."

"Wow. I'll bet you turned some heads."

"We did. I fucked Eric there. We got a round of applause."

The all laugh.

"I'll be you did. Screamers attract a lot of attention."

"We sure did."

"I just ate. Are you guys hungry."

"How about in an hour."

"Fine, dinner in one hour."

Eric catches Johnson's eye and shakes his head up and down. Johnson smiles and gives him a thumbs up.

Eric and Kim have finished dinner and are sitting on the balcony. She is sitting in his lap enjoying her coffee. Eric takes a sip of his looks at her.

"Baby. How would you like to make a hot video tonight?"

"That sounds like fun. We haven't made one yet."

"I was thinking of one with you, me and Johnson."

"Oh, my. You mean a threesome. That sounds interesting."

"Maybe one with me in your pussy and Johnson in your ass. How does that sound.?"

"Is that what they call a DP?"

"Yep. DP stands for double penetration."

"Wow. My two hot lovers taking me at the same time. That would really be a hot video. Let's go talk to Johnson and see what he thinks."

Johnson is laying on his bed watching a video. He clicks it off and looks at Kim and Eric.

"What's up, you two? Looks like you have something on your mind."

Kim smiles at him.

"We do. Eric suggested that we make a video of a threesome. You in my ass and Eric in my pussy. Eric has already had his cock in my ass so it's just fair that you get it tonight. What do you think about that?"

"That's the best idea I've heard in years. Let's do it. I'll run five cameras. That way we won't miss a thing. Go over there and stand in front of that clock. It's a camera. Tell it what you are going to do."

She stands in front of the camera.

"Hi, my name is Kim. I'm going to take Eric in my pussy and Johnson up my ass. I'm going to take Johnson's hot black cum in my ass and Eric's sweet white cum in my pussy. My two hot lovers are going to fuck my brains out.

She turns and looks at them.

"Get naked, it's showtime."

Johnson stands up and takes his shorts off. Kim grabs them both by the cock and stands in front of the camera. The black on white and the thought of two cocks in her sends a thrill though her body. Her pussy gets wet and she breaks out in goose bumps.

Eric lays down on his back. Kim smiles at him She moves over him and slowly takes his cock up in her pussy. He quickly thrust up in her and hits her cervix. She cries out and cums on him.

"Oh god, Eric. You made me cum so quick."

He pulls her down and kisses her.

"That's just the beginning, baby. Get ready for lots more."

She starts stroking slowly on him. Johnson grabs a tube of lube. He moves behind her. He squirts some on her puckered asshole. She gasps and pushes back to him. He lubes her asshole up and rubs some on his cock. He puts his cock head on her pucker and Eric thrusts up and hits her cervix. She screams and cums. As she is cumming, Johnson pushes the head of his cock in her. She gasps and pushes back. Eric hits her cervix again and Johnson pushes two more inches in her. She screams again and pushes back Her pussy and ass muscles are squeezing both cocks.

"Oh god. Two cocks in me. Oh god. Yes. Yes. Two hot cocks at once. Yes. Yes. Shove them in me. Fill me with your cocks."

Eric pushes up against her cervix again and Johnson slams his cock all the way in. Kim screams and cum. Her pussy and ass muscles are working hard on both cocks.

"Yes, full of cocks. My two hot lovers are in me. Oh god. Yes. Yes."

Eric takes both of her nipples with his finger and pinches them.

"Oh. Oh. My ass, pussy and nipples. Yes. Yes."

Eric says. "Fuck her, Johnson. Fuck her hard. Make her howl. Slam that big black cock in her and make her howl."

Kim looks in the mirror. She sees Eric thrusting up in her and Johnson slamming in her ass. The big thrill of black on white and two cocks in her hits her hard. She screams and cums again.

Johnson starts slamming her hard. Eric just holds his cock on her cervix. She starts howling. He thrusts in her faster and faster. The orgasm from her ass hits her. She screams and cums again.

"Oh god. Big black cock in my ass. Cumming. Cumming. Yes. Oh god. Yes."

Johnson slows and Eric strokes up in her. He hits her cervix and she screams again and cums hard on him. The alternate, an ass cum and a pussy cum. Her brain is going on overload. The both stroke in her hard. She is having one long orgasm. She is drooling on Eric. The keep her cumming and cumming. She screams one last time, cums and passes out.

"Wait and let her come back. Stay in her."

She slowly comes back.

"Oh my god. That was amazing. I've never cum that hard. You two are so good for me."

"We haven't cum yet, baby. There is more to come."

The both thrust hard into her. She clamps her muscles on both cocks.

"Make us cum, baby. Squeeze our cocks and make us shoot in you."

The both alternate thrusts in her. She is cumming and cumming again. She squeezes them hard and she feels both cocks swell.

"Now, cum is me. I feel your hot cocks getting ready. Shoot your hot cum in me. Fill my ass and pussy."

They look at each other and smile. The speed up and both cocks flare and two streams of hot cum fill her. She screams again, cums and passes out. Johnson falls off her and she falls on Eric's chest. He rolls her off between them. She is laying there and her ass is thrusting involuntarily. She moans and drools as their cum runs out of her ass and pussy.

The watch her for a few minutes. She is slowly coming back. The pick her up and take her to the shower. They lather themselves and her all up. They rinse and dry off. She can't stand by herself so they take her back to the bed.

She slowly comes back to reality. She looks at them both and smiles.

"Wow. That was really something. You guys are so good. I must have cum fifty times. Just Wow."

"We didn't count them, but they sure were intense. You are an amazing woman."

She gets up on her knees and has a big grins on her face.

"I want to do that again. I want your cum mixed in my ass and pussy."

She leans over and takes Johnson's cock in her mouth. She sucks it up to full hard and slowly slides it up in her pussy. She grabs Eric's cock and sucks him up to full hard too. She hands him the lube. Eric takes and smears some on her ass and his cock. She gets behind her and slowly pushes his cock in her ass. The make her cum and cum. She passes out and they wait. She comes back and they fill her with more cum. She passes out again and they watch her. She comes back enough for them to take her in the shower and clean up. They lay her on the bed and watch her come back. They look at each other and both shake their heads.

1...345678