From Escort to Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,170 Followers

Johnson says. "You will never see that again in you lifetime. Never."

Kim finally comes back. She looks at them and smiles again.

"My hot lovers. So good for me. This will be the hottest video ever. Your reward for such a good time, I'm going to give you both a blow job."

She grabs Johnson's cock and takes it in her mouth. He moans and watches her suck it to full hard. She deep throats him and squeezes it with her throat muscles. He moans again. She keeps working on his cock till she feels it swelling. She looks in the mirror and the thrill hits her. She doubles her effort and his cum shoots in her mouth. She catches it all and pulls off him. She looks at him and shows it to him. She swallows and looks at Eric.

She sucks his cock in her mouth and his cock swells to full hard. She throats him. He moans as she takes it all. She sucks and squeezes it. She feels it swell and she squeezes it and his hot cum sprays in her mouth. She shows it to him and swallows. The are both exhausted. They are watching her in the mirror. She rises up on her knees and smiles at the camera.

"That's a wrap."

Johnson clicks the remote and stops the recording. He looks at Eric.

"I need to get in the hot tub. I am fucked out."

"Good idea. Let's go."

They manage to get to the hot tub and lay back, letting the jets of warm water work on their bodies. She follows them down. She looks at them and laughs.

"I'm gonna swim a few laps. I'll join you in a few minutes."

She dives in the pool. Johnson looks at Eric and they give each other a high five.

The end.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,170 Followers
1...345678