From Fantasy to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy was experiencing immense pleasure and began to pause between bounces giving Mitch the opportunity to force the head of his cock up her tight little asshole. I watch my beautiful girlfriend in all her glory, trying to satisfy these two strange cocks despite the uneven distribution of pleasure and pain while I sucked on her breasts.

With cocks now buried up her pussy and ass, her body began to tremble and she leaned towards me revealing only the white of her eyes. She looked as though she was going to pass out until I heard her moaning scream, her pelvis arched forward in anticipation of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Bill buried his long 9-inch cock as deep as he could, to facilitate her ultimate sexual desire, while letting out a loud groan; "I'm cumming" he said.

I watched Mitch's cock pulsating as he slowly fucked her asshole and I could tell he was about to cum when I heard him squeal, "Ahhhhhhh, fuck yes!!!"

Both men leaned inward, sandwiching Candy's erotic body as I watched the three of them share a moment of sexual fulfillment. Candy erupted in pleasure as she squirted heavily on Bill and Mitch, while they filled her pussy and ass with loads of fresh cum.

After a few seconds, Mitch slid his cock out of Candy's asshole and had himself a grunting laugh as it was the first time he had ever seen a girl squirt. Candy slowly got up off Bill and knelt down at the front of the couch and began to suck a mixture of both his cum and her pussy juice off the head of his cock.

I was now on the verge of cumming and the high scent of her freshly-fucked cunt drove me crazy. I got up off the couch and laid on the floor as I slid my face between Candy's dripping wet legs. It was something I had always fantasized about doing, but had doubts that I would ever go through with it if the opportunity ever arose. As I looked up, I could see that her asshole had been thoroughly fucked and the first drop of Mitch's cum was slowly oozing out.

I remember holding my breath before protruding my moistened tongue up her gaping hole and that's when I had my first taste of cum. Bill got up and joined Mitch for a drink at a table beside the couch while Candy lowered her cum-filled pussy over the rest of my face, while my tongue was still up her ass. She began to grind her pussy and ass over my face until I had completely cleaned her of their cum.

Candy got off me and lowered her beautiful lips over the head of my cock and it was merely seconds before I shot my load deep down her throat. Candy swallowed a mountain of cum and sat up wiping her lips; both guys began to applaud her as we all watched her blush.

Candy then kissed me and headed off to the washroom for a shower, winking her eyes at Bill and Mitch before she left. I looked at the time and it was about 8:00 a.m., so I joined the guys at the table for one last drink and then I wrote a note telling Candy I would be back to pick her up at 12:00 p.m. I decided to leave quickly before Candy had finished taking a shower, since I wanted her to have a little bit more fun and also to surprise her for allowing me to live out my fantasy.

I made a few calls on the way out of the hotel and managed to order some roses while booking lunch for two at a popular harbor view restaurant. Using the rest of the time, I went shopping for an outfit for her to wear at the luncheon and came back to the apartment a few minutes before the proposed time. I held my breath and rang the doorbell and waited for a few seconds.

The door cracked open and I saw Candy dripping with water, wrapped in a towel. She seemed delighted to see me and greeted me with a long wet kiss. I handed her the bag with the white tube top mini-dress that I had bought for her and I told her to get dressed. She left and headed off to the bedroom and I closed the door behind me and went for a drink.

On my way there, I saw both Bill and Mitch coming out of the shower dripping with water as they headed for the other bedroom. I pondered about what I had missed out on but it was neither the time nor place to ask Candy for the intimate details. Just then, Candy came through the bedroom door, revealing her stunning beauty, and we decided to leave before Bill and Mitch had finished changing. I wrote a contact number for us and left it on the table before we headed off for the most amazing time of day we ever had.

Later that night we celebrated a lovemaking session so intense that we both wondered if it was a dream. The next day, Candy received a call from Bill thanking us for everything and he told us that they were in the country with one day to spare and wondered if we would like to meet a final time but that's a whole other story.

Thinking back at what happened that day, the healthy level of jealousy that transpired between us allowed me to realize a greater appreciation for Candy. It was then that Candy learned that I truly adored and loved her and what had happened on our adventure with Bill and Mitch made me want her even more.

12