From Fantasy to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the last of the guys said goodnight and left, Randy who had just watched all night, crawled onto the bed, and it was finally his turn. He easily slid his cock into Judy's pussy. He asked her if she could even feel him after being fucked by the large black cocks. She said that her pussy had become so engorged and sensitive from the intensity of the size of the cocks, and the amount of fucking that she orgasmed from the slightest touch. Randy kissed her as he slowly fucked her. He could taste the other men's cum as they kissed. Judy came several more times, and it wasnt long before he emptied his cum inside her. After laying there a while completely spent, they both went to the shower, and he washed her cum covered body. When they finished, they went into the room next door and exhausted, laid down to sleep.

Before she drifted off, she said, "I can't tell you how much...." "....I love you baby."

He kissed her, and she drifted off. He laid there playing the night over and over in his mind. He was very satisfied with how it turned out, and that Judy enjoyed it even more than he had hoped she would. As he drifted off to sleep he smiled as remembered that there were 12 more guys that would be fucking her soon.

12