From Friends to Swingers Ch. 01

Story Info
Couples become even more closer. The Beginning.
1.7k words
4.24
63k
41
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karenerak
karenerak
34 Followers

The three couples have been hanging out for years now and have developed a close bond with each other. Karen and Steve are in their mid-30s. Steve is 6'1" and has a frame of a middle weight athlete. Karen is 5'4", has short black hair and is proud of her firm body with a lovely pair of 34c breasts. They are friends with two other mid-30s couple, Jenny and Jayron; Wendy and Tommy. Jenny, being Karen's best friend since college, while Tommy is Steve's basketball teammate in college. Jenny was about the same height as Karen, shoulder length blond hair, has a sexy body with larger size 36 tits. Wendy, on the other hand is the shortest of the three, 5'2" in height, perky 33b breasts, and short funky brown hair. She however has the best rounded ass among the three. The men are physically fit with Tommy being the tallest at 6'3". Saturday was get-together night for the three pairs at Jenny's home.

Dinner got going at 7pm, alcohol followed thereafter. As usual, topics for the night were sports and sex for the boys, while the ladies talked about all there is to talk about and their favourite- gossip. But this night was different; all six were talking about sex. The wives rarely shared sexual experiences with each other before, and the men seem to exaggerate thing a bit when they share stories. So they decided to be honest and truthful tonight.

The first question:

"Have you guys ever had a threesome or maybe tried group sex?" asked Steve.

The group laughed all together. Then everyone kept quiet.

"Well? We agreed to be truthful, right?" asked Karen, as she gave the group a wide stare. It took a moment of silence before Jayron answered, "Yes, we had a threesome with another woman, in Vegas." He continued, "She was the stewardess on our flight... we got drunk... things got out of control...and it was fuckin' great." Jenny remained silent blushing with embarrassment.

"And you never told me? I'm you're best friend!" Karen barked at Jenny.

"I was afraid you guys think its unmentionable, we don't want to ruin our friendship, so we kept quiet. But since you brought it up, I guess it ok with you guys. I'm so sorry I didn't tell, Karen." replied Jenny.

"Well, I forgive you...but you better give us the full details." Karen said as she gave Jenny a fiendish grin.

"I think we need a re-fill, this is getting exciting." said Steve. The pairs filled their glasses and boozed up with more alcohol.

Jenny and Jayron jointly continued their story:

"Beth, that's her name, recognized us at the hotel while we were having drinks and asked if she could join us. Of course, we said yes. She was very beautiful with long blond hair, about 5'8" and very sexy." Jayron uttered, "Jenny and Beth hit it off right away. It was a fun evening, we were drinking and laughing all night, but things changed when the girls got back from the ladies room."

"What happened at the ladies room?" asked Wendy.

Jenny narrates: "We were the only ones at the ladies room and as we were about to go back, Beth pressed me against the door and started kissing me. I resisted at first, but it felt great. We were locked in a hot kiss, our tongues wrestled a bit. I kinda missed kissing another girl, so I went for it.

"What?" shouted the men. "What do you mean you miss kissing another girl?" asked Steve.

"Oh, It was along time ago, my roommate had problems, we got drunk...so we comforted each other. Anyway, that happened in college and that's another story. Do you want me to continue or not? Jenny replied.

"Ok, please continue. But you've got more stories to tell us later." Steve jokingly answered.

Jenny continued:

"We ended our kiss and went back to our table and anxiety followed. I gave Jayron a passionate kiss and I know, he knew something was different. Right, honey?"

Jayron continued:

"You, bet. Jenny and Beth were holding hands almost...all night. I didn't say anything but I could see a bit of action from under the table. Beth's hands inside Jenny's skirt, rubbing her and I could see Jenny, eyes closed..spreading her legs a bit. I didn't say anything, I was enjoying it. I knew what was to follow, I just went along as we got up and went to our room. Hey, my greatest fantasy was about to happen and there's no way I was stopping it."

"No words were spoken as we entered the room, Beth and Jenny started kissing as they moved towards our bed. They were naked fast, with only their bikinis covering them. Jenny instructed me to sit on the couch, to watch and wait. I did not complain...not a bit."

Jenny: "We crawled unto the bed, got down to our knees and briefly stared at each other. We started with a tender kiss. Beth opened her lips and slid her tongue into my mouth, I eagerly responded as our tongues entered each other's mouth, we explored and tasted each other. Our breasts were pressed against each other, my hands squeezing Beth's ass, her hand was inside my panties rubbing my wet pussy. We broke the kiss as Beth started to fondle my breasts."

Jayron: "Jenny's nipple vanished inside Beth's mouth as Jenny gave out a soft moan. Beth switched from one breast to the other while ripping Jenny's bikini and played with my wife's soaked pussy. Jenny pulled Beth to her and was once again bonded in a boiling kiss. Jenny bent over and sucked on Beth's tits. Beth heaved a sigh of satisfaction as Jenny's tongue circled Beth's hardened nipple. The girls paused for a moment and Beth gently laid Jenny into the bed, spreading Jenny's legs and buried her face in Jenny's pussy. I was down to by boxers by now, stroking my hardened dick. Jenny could not help it, screaming as she reached orgasm. Beth crawled on top of Jenny, as the ladies kissed again. Jenny tasted her pussy's love juice as she sucked on Beth's dripping tongue. The girl then moved into a 69 position."

Jenny: "As soon as Beth mounted me, I reached up, pulled down Beth's black thong grabbed her ass cheeks down as her open cunt pressed onto my face; Beth sucked my clit and lapped on my wet pussy lips. I dove deep into Beth's sweet cunt and munched on her with enthusiasm. Soon, my face was wet with all of Beth's sweet nectar. The flavour of sex has filled my mouth, and I was lovin' it. We reached climax several more times before we buckled down. I glanced at Jayron, as my sweet husband stared patiently. I think I said - "Come on, poor boy. You're up next."

"The now naked Jayron jumped up from his seat and crawled into the bed. Jayron gave me a passionate kiss and licked on Beth's wetness in my mouth. Beth pulled my husband and planted a lengthy open-mouth kiss. Beth and I then descended on Jayron's hard cock. I started sucking Jayron's cock, while Beth licked his balls . I pulled out and guided the cock into Beth's waiting mouth. Beth engulfed Jayron's dick and sucked with passion. She gave it long steady sucks and shared it back to me. Beth and I alternated all the way through, exchanging tongue kisses now and again. We continued sucking Jayron's cock and licking its stiffened nuts until he said "I want to fuck you both now."

"Jayron guided us to lay down. Our legs were widely spread as Jayron's hands rubbed each of our moist pussies, Beth and I grinded in one motion."

Jayron: "I direct my hard cock into Jenny's twat and slowly entered her. I fucked her deep and hard; my dick pounded in and out of her pussy with accelerated speed as Beth sucked on Jenny's breast. Within minutes, Jenny climaxed, screaming out a silent cry. I pulled out as soon as she came, controlling my orgasm; I immediately mounted Beth and entered her wet pussy. Beth pulled my ass towards her saying she wanted my cock deep inside her pussy. I fucked her in a steady pace, enjoying my time fucking another woman. With Jenny's approval, of course (smiling). Beth exploded with fulfilment faster than Jenny did. Jenny motioned Beth to sit on her face."

"With Beth's cunt in her mouth, her sweet sap flowed into Jenny's willing mouth. With the hottest scene in front of me, I intensely rammed my wife's pussy again. My momentum picked up speed, sliding in and out of Jenny's pussy. Not soon enough, Jenny climaxed uncontrollably. I was to explode myself so I gestured the ladies to draw closer to my dick. I drove my cock inside Jenny's mouth, grumbled a few times and unloaded my voluminous cum in Jenny's mouth. The amount of the creamy cum was too much for Jenny as some seeped out of her mouth into her chin down to her breast . I yanked my cock out and steered to Beth's eager mouth. I crammed my penis in her mouth and shot a load of my sperm inside. Beth squeezed my cock for more until I've had the last drop pooled in her mouth."

Jenny: "Beth and I hastily locked in a cum-swapping kiss. We merged our cum-filled tongues. Back and forth, we swapped the sticky cum between our open mouths. We teasingly passed on the hot cum unto each other's tongues. Beth licked more cum off my chin and breast, and as she amassed more cream in her tongue, Beth pulled me closer as our tongues shared the hot cream some more. We swirled the remaining semen in our mouths then guzzle it down. We collapsed on the bed in a tender embrace. The next morning, we woke up and Beth was gone. Leaving a thank you message scribbled at a note pad."

Silence filled the room, then Jenny hollered, "Ok, who's next?"

"Hey, wait a minute. Let settle down. You're story gave me a hard-on." said Tommy.

Everybody laughed as the ladies focused on Tommy's crotch.

"Yup, that's a hard-on alright." roared Karen. More laughter.

"Hey Steve, you asked the question, I guess you and Karen have something to share. Right?" said Jayron.

"Ok, We're next." confirmed Karen.

To be continued.

karenerak
karenerak
34 Followers