From Helen With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers

Finally his driveway came into sight. The automatic garage door opener kicked in and they were safe inside. By the time he had the engine off, Helen was already out of the car. She gathered her shopping bags, opened the car door, flashed Tony a 'what are you waiting for, big boy' look and disappeared inside, her hips swaying and her shopping bags swinging jauntily by her side.

He caught up with her in the lounge room. He grabbed her from behind, wrapping his arms around her and pinning her arms to her sides as he nuzzled her neck, licking and nibbling the soft fragrant flesh.

"You," he breathed onto her neck, smiling as a shudder ran down her spine, "are undoubtedly the biggest tease in the greater metropolitan area."

She dropped the shopping bags at her feet. "And what are you gonna do about it?"

"This."

He spun her to face him, holding her face in his hands; his lips grinding against hers, kissing her deeply, demandingly. His tongue drove into her mouth to taste her and twine with hers. His body pressed against hers, pushing her backwards, off balance on her heels so that she toppled backwards onto the leather couch. He followed her down, his mouth never breaking contact with hers, one hand on her back to ease her fall, the other desperately freeing himself of his jeans and jocks. He forced his knee between hers, opening her up as she fell, sliding her dress up and out of the way.

As he landed on top of her he thrust forward, his cock seeking its warm, wet home. He slid straight past his goal, it was so wet. A second thrust and Helen humped her hips to guide him in. She moaned as his slammed into her. He grunted and withdrew, only to slam in again, deeper this time; his balls slapping against her arse, her hips again rising to give him greater access.

The pent up need reached boiling point within Helen. "Oh God, Tony, harder please." She bucked and writhed under him, trying to jam him further and further inside. He rose up onto his knees, raising her with him, holding her hips and driving hard and fast into her, again and again until he saw her eyes drop out of focus, her breath catch in her throat and her abdominal muscles rising in a wide ridge down her stomach.

With a sobbed cry, the unbearable tension released, the wall broke and warmth, joy and peace flooded her, muscles clenching and releasing, her body almost levitating – her head the only contact with the couch.

The force of her release knocked Tony off his stride. He forgot his own desires, marvelling at the intensity of the pleasure he had just given his wife. As he watched her coming back down, he leaned forward to cuddle her and stroke her beautiful face, his dick still buried deep inside her.

Gently he flipped off her sandals and lifted her, cradling her to his chest, as he swivelled himself around to sit on the couch, Helen in his lap, his cock still nestled inside her. He nuzzled her neck, nibbling at her ear and dropping soft kisses in a trail to her mouth. His hips made little motions, rocking her, easing himself in and out just a little.

Helen sighed. "Mmmm, good."

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she sat up away from him. "Oh dear god, can you see us?" She laughed, pure joy. Tony frowned back, confused. Then it dawned on him. He was sitting, awkwardly on the couch, his jeans and underwear pushed down to his knees, his wife was astride him, her dress pushed up around her waist.

He laughed with her. "A pair of randy old teenagers! Shall we regain a little of our dignity and find somewhere more comfortable?"

In agreement, Helen carefully climbed off Tony's lap as he added, "Besides, I want to see you out of that bloody dress."

She deliberately straightened the dress and pulled it back down over her hips and giggled at Tony trying to haul his trousers back up so he could walk. His ferocious "You wait, woman," only made her laugh more and she turned quickly away and ran up the hall to the bedroom with Tony lumbering in her wake, his dick waving proudly out in front.

He just made it to the bed before tripping over. The shoes were torn off, quickly followed by socks, jeans and undies all in one move. Then he turned attention to the shirt, deliberately slowing his actions to carefully undo the buttons. Finally, blissfully naked he threw himself on the bed, spreadeagled. "Come and get me! Oh, hang on, you're still dressed." He scooted up the bed to prop himself on the pillows and watch Helen.

Slowly she reached behind her and eased the long zipper down the back of the dress. Her eyes never left Tony's face as she shrugged the dress off her shoulders and down, over her breasts, past her waist and finally off her hips.

Tony gasped as the dress fell. The secret was finally revealed. She was wearing a bra, but it was only half a bra, offering support, but leaving most of those beautiful big breasts, including the nipples, uncovered. She made to remove undo it. "No," Tony's voice was urgent. "Leave it." He was fully achingly hard again and desperate to get hold of her, play with those breasts, watch their restricted movement as he buried himself in her.

Helen climbed onto the end of the bed, crawled up to him and leaned her breasts into his face as she hovered over him. That evil sexy grin was back. "You like?" And she lowered her body, one hand taking hold of his cock to guide it, sliding her warm, liquid self onto his hardness, engulfing and immersing him in her body.

"Oh, yes. I like all right." He reached up and kissed the nipple before him, running his tongue around it and sucking gently. Helen arched and sighed, pushing it further into his mouth, rising up and off him. She plunged back down with a grunted moan. Tony gasped and she fell from his mouth. He grabbed her hips, guiding her up and down, her hips now beginning to make swirling motions as well, her fingernails lightly raking up and down his chest and stomach.

His hips rose to meet her, they slammed together, and then drew apart only to meet again. Tony could feel the pressure building in himself, matching the tension he could see in Helen, her face drawn tight, her eyes closed and her teeth clenched. "It's OK, baby, you can be loud," he huffed.

She moaned in answer, little whimpers growing progressively louder and longer as she rode him ever harder and faster. Tony couldn't keep up, losing the rhythm and pounding deep into her as his cock released into her. "Don't stop," Helen panted. "Please, don't stop."

He held her hips firm and drove up into her, jamming her down on top of him: once, twice, three times. On the fourth, Helen went rigid, her head thrown back, one long guttural cry escaping her. She hung in the air forever, suspended in time, before crashing down on Tony's chest, gasping.

***

They lay arm in arm, Tony gently stroking her hair and down her arm, still marvelling at how the half bra made her tits stand tall; Helen making lazy little circles with her finger on his chest. This was what it was supposed to be like. Not furtive and fast, well, the sex itself could be fast, but there should be time for loving as well.

"You've been planning this for a while, haven't you?" Tony was thinking over the day so far, from that glorious wake up call.

"Yep."

"Any more little surprises for me?"

"Not telling."

"I could torture you."

Helen raised an eyebrow, grinning. "That would really ruin any chance of a surprise now, wouldn't it?" She propped herself on one elbow, looking down at him. "Do you really expect me to wreck my plans by letting you in on them? Assuming, of course, that I actually have any more plans, which I may not; I may have decided the afternoon was going to be your turn to surprise me."

With that, she rolled away from him and stood up. "Think I need a bath." She walked out of the bedroom, leaving Tony mulling over her words. Did she have anything else planned? His dick stirred at the prospect. Was he supposed to plan something? His dick hid in confusion. What on earth could he do to match Helen's little show at the mall?

He was still thinking about it when he heard Helen coming back up the hall. She came into the room, carrying her shopping bags and those incredible sandals. She dumped the shoes on the floor, cast an appraising look at Tony and walked out, carrying the bags with her. He heard the bathroom door close shortly after.

Figuring he had about half an hour up his sleeve, Tony headed purposefully for the kitchen. His resolve was shaken on his arrival. Set out on the counter was the newly purchased fresh coffee, two coffee mugs, a packet muffin mix, muffin tray, bowl, measuring jug and spoons, mixing spoon and cooling rack.

Sighing in bemused defeat, Tony smiled and set about his allotted task. He had shaken the muffins out onto the cooling rack and turned his attention to the coffee maker when he heard the bathroom door open. Her timing was perfect.

Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, Helen had trouble believing how damned good she looked. Tony would go nuts when he saw her. Carefully she wrapped her robe around her, hiding the special outfit. By the time she arrived in the kitchen, smelling divine in her bathrobe, Tony was placing a steaming cup of freshly brewed caffeine and a plate of fresh, still warm muffins in front of her chair.

Helen beamed at him. "What a lovely idea, darling. How clever of you." She sat down, straight-backed and began sipping her coffee and nibbling at a muffin, a small secret smile on her face.

Deciding bravado was the safest course (he was used to making a fool of himself for the amusement of his wife), Tony plopped himself on a chair and grabbed a muffin. "You ain't seen nothing yet, babe," he drawled, waving the muffin at her and taking a swig of his coffee.

"Oh, I think I have," she chortled, looking pointedly from his face to his naked crotch, "And, I must say, I really like what I see." Tony swallowed with a gulp, his dick, which had been sleeping quietly through the muffin and coffee making expedition, began to stir into life again.

"Woman, you're insatiable." A large smile was now plastered on his face. "What's the point of putting on clothes? You'll only tear them off me again." The smile faltered, to be replaced with a pleading puppy dog look. "Won't you?"

Helen mused, or pretended to, her cup poised in midair. "You're probably right," she said, as if discussing the relative merits of different floor coverings. "But I'm holding myself in check, at least until we get the dishwasher packed." She rose from her chair and collected the plates and mugs, taking them to load into the machine.

Tony passed her the breakfast dishes and cooking utensils, watching as she leaned over, packing them onto the shelves. She seemed a little awkward in her movements, bending stiffly. He remembered how straight she'd been sitting at the table. Now he was concerned – had he hurt her in the rough and tumble earlier on the couch?

"Are you OK, baby?" He moved to put an arm around her waist, but she turned away to grab a glass off the counter.

"I'm fine. Why?" she smiled, but stayed just out of reach.

Now he was really confused. Why wouldn't she let him touch her? "Just thought you looked a little stiff, you haven't twinged your back, have you?"

That secret little smile was back and stronger this time. She closed the dishwasher and set it running then stepped away again across the kitchen.

"I'm fine, really. I don't think I could be any better." The smile grew wider. "But I am a little hot." She slipped the robe off her shoulders, watching him intently as she let it fall to the floor.

Tony made a little noise like he'd been punched in the stomach and his mouth dropped open. He took a stumbled pace forward. The grin that erupted threatened to split his face open and his dick had definitely seen something worth waking up for.

She wasn't naked as he had expected. Not totally. Her torso was encased in black and gold brocade. Her hair tumbled across her shoulders. The carefully cut corset pushed her cleavage up and out and cinched her waist in tight before flaring out over the tops of her hips. Her hourglass figure had always been good, now it was divine. Below the corset her skin was white and smooth disappearing between her thighs. She'd shaved as well.

Helen watched the expressions change on her husband's face from shock to awe to pure unadulterated lust. It hadn't been the easiest look to achieve, but it was definitely worth it. And she felt amazingly sexy. The corset was snug and comforting. The air on her freshly shaved pussy was cold and mildly exciting. She could feel herself getting moist just watching Tony looking at her.

His breathing was uneven; looking at her made him forget to breathe. "Is this what you picked up this morning?" He let out a shuddering sigh when she nodded. "Now I know why it was so important to go shopping." Taking a step closer, Tony put a hand forward, tentatively, to touch the amazing vision. His eyes were wide, unblinking. He didn't dare breathe; he might wake up to find this was just a dream.

The silk was soft and warm from her body beneath his trembling fingers. Helen stood perfectly still and quiet, not wanting to break the spell. She had ceased to exist as his wife to Tony and was currently the embodiment of his ideal; his ultimate fantasy.


One hand caressed a silk encased breast and around the top of the garment to rest in the middle of her back, the other followed the curves down to the lower edge and across the newly bared skin. He leaned in, kissing the curved mound of her breast, where the corset pushed it high and proud. Helen could feel his hot breath on her cleavage, his hand trembling at the top of her thighs. His touch made her skin tingle, the sensation shooting to her pussy, making it wetter and hotter. He kissed up her breast and shoulder to the curve at the base of her neck, nuzzling under her hair. She sighed, leaning into his caress.

His hand moved lower, seeking her cleft. Helen shifted her stance, opening her thighs to him, amazed at the intensity of the feeling on her bare skin. Tony's fingers slid through the soft velvety wetness, circling her opening and back to her clit, circling it. Back and forth in a slow, languid figure eight, now stopping to dip a finger tip into her ever wetter depths; now rubbing across her clit, eliciting a moan and light thrusting of her hips.

Her response was all Tony had been waiting for. He pressed his body against her, the silk sleek against his skin, his hands sliding, down her back and around her hip, to grab her buttocks, pushing her lower body against him, his rigid dick poking at her lower belly. His mouth found hers, engulfing it. His tongue invaded her mouth, tasting her, loving her, owning her. She moaned into his mouth, pressing herself against him, grinding her hips against him.

Tony lifted her until her buttocks rested on the table, pushing her legs apart, moving between them, laying her on her back. He rubbed his dick along her cleft, covering it in her wetness, teasing her with its tip. Helen whimpered as little shocks fired through her from the sensitive newly shaved skin. Tony sank to his knees, running his fingertips lightly along the inside of her thighs, making the muscles jump and quiver, spreading her legs wider.

He sighed, feasting on the view before him. He'd wanted to ask Helen if she'd shave for him, but he never had. He dropped hints a few times, had hoped she would pick up on them, but she never had, till now. The smooth, white skin just begged to be kissed. He was shivering inside, just thinking about how it would feel, how soft, how sweet it would taste.

Just breathing across the freshly shaven skin elicited a sigh and little twitch. He had barely touched her and she was aching for him. God, if she'd known a shaven pussy felt this good, she would've done it years ago, when he first hinted. She was so wet she was sure she could feel it running down her arse and beyond. Grabbing her ankles, Tony hooked her legs over his shoulders and buried his face in her pussy, licking along the length of her sex and tongue kissing her clit. She bucked under him, forcing him to grab her arse, holding her in place so he could continue the assault. His hands brushed over the edge of the corset as he did, causing a shiver through him. Her delicious odour engulfed him as he continued to tease her; sucking her clit, tickling it with his tongue as she sobbed and bucked above him.

"Oh, god. Please. No. Oh please." Her head rolled from side to side, as she moaned and begged words without meaning.

She grabbed his hair, pushing his face hard against her. If he could but see, her stomach muscles were clenching in a tight band, to match the tension he could feel in her buttocks. He kept licking and sucking her clit, increasing the pressure and speed of his actions. The reward was not long coming: he felt her stiffen under him, her breath caught in her throat, every muscle rigid; then she cried out, a long sobbing moan and the tension released in waves, her whole body twitching, her eyes rolled back in her head.

Tony watched as she lay on the table, eyes closed, the black and gold clad chest barely moving, the bare pussy still tightening and releasing, her feet still hooked over his shoulders. He leaned forward and lightly kissed the tops of her breasts, then pulled back, willing her back to earth. He wanted her so badly.

Her head turned toward him as her eyes opened. She reached for him, pulling his rock hard cock to her, stroking, caressing and squeezing it. Using her feet around his neck and her hands on the sides of his face, Helen pulled him down closer, her mouth seeking his, her lustful eyes mirroring his. She lowered her legs from his shoulders and scooted forward, now hooking them around his waist, pulling his hips in closer and grinding her pussy against him.

"I want you," she growled throatily into his cheek. "Now."

Holding her firmly at the cinched-in waist, so she couldn't move, Tony drove into her in one long, mind numbingly slow move until he was buried to the hilt. Her long moaned sigh turned to a frustrated whimper as he pulled quickly back out, till only the tip was inside her. He flexed, making the tip jump, teasing her and she moaned again, trying to hump forward onto him, but he held her firm.

Again, slowly, inch by inch, he slid in, his body shaking with the effort of maintaining this level of control; the teasing torture as much his own as hers. But he had come twice already today. He could keep up this pace for quite a while, as long as he retained concentration.

Helen was going crazy. She wanted to come, so badly. She needed him hard and fast, this slow measured fucking was absolute agony, delicious agony. She tried to shove him faster with her feet, but he braced his legs against the table top, holding firm against her. She tried to hump her body onto him faster, but he held her hips steady with his hands. She tried to distract him and break down his control by grabbing his head and kissing him, hard and needy.

He wavered, his cock flexing within her, twitching faster, then resumed the slow torture again, adding a rotating motion of his hips.

Tony closed his eyes, clenching his jaw to retain the control he wanted. She had woken him with the best blowjob he could remember; she had driven him to distraction at the mall; she had shaved for him; she had dressed for his fantasy. He was going to repay that with the best orgasm he could draw from her and he knew, the longer he could keep her on the edge, the better the end result would be.

He pushed all the way into her and stopped. Leaving one hand on her hip, he stroked down, over the silken, boned material, across the silky smooth skin until he reached her clit. He tapped it with one finger, flexing his dick inside her at the same time and drawing out of her, just a little, then driving back in fast. In, out, in, out, in time with the tap of his finger on her clit. Helen squirmed, and her moans reached almost to a scream.

starrkers
starrkers
63 Followers