From Her Ex-Boss to her Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

She simply passed him the large wineglass again as he ogled her.

This time it was harder, he already felt quite drunk, but he managed to get it all down, he just wanted to get to the main event. He was definitely drunk and so very relaxed now, but the horniness of the situation was simply amazing, his cock was trying desperately to harden but couldn't with the confinement in the PVC body he was wearing. He hoped he'd get to fuck her pussy or ass, she was so hot.

"So as you can see bitch, you really don't look like a man any more, this is what you are now, what you'll be whenever you're with your Mistress. You are now my Sissy fetish slut, we'll have to think of a suitable sissy name for you soon. Now follow me to the dungeon and let's really have some fun."

He heard what she said about the sissy name and got the implications, but for him the dressing up was just an excuse to then have some fetish fun. He would never consider himself a sissy, he was a man who liked to bottom, plain and simple. But he thought he'd go along with it for fun, also he had enough knowledge on her to not worry about what she had on him, he thought. How wrong could a sissy be...

She walked out through the door and he very slowly and deliberately stumbled after her, feeling as though he might fall with each step.

"Jesus slut, you really will have to practice, you have to look the part for what I have in mind."

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress." he said as he concentrated on each step, the light headedness was getting more and more difficult to deal with.

She stopped at the next door down, it was padlocked, which struck him as strange,

"Can't let my friends see what I get up to when I'm alone, they'd be horrified. So I keep this locked and tell them I'm storing gear for someone who used to rent the room out."

She unlocked the door to a world of wonder for him. Dark walls, with soft lighting in the corners, a cage in the corner with various holes for access. A Gynaecological bed in the corner replete with stirrups. A padded leather box bench in the middle of the room with a whole array of straps for restraining bottoms to it. It faced a wall covered in a full size mirror,. A chest of drawers in the corner with a bewildering array of butt plugs, strapons, dildos, vibrators some of which were huge. Then cock cages and hanging from hooks on the wall, at least 10 pairs of different nipple clamps, multiple whips, paddles, crops and so many things he had no idea of what they were for. Then he saw masks, gas masks, funnels, ropes, straps.

Shit she had the most amazing Domme set up he'd ever seen and he'd seen a fair few over the years. Jesus he'd enjoy coming here over and over again if he could please her. Then again this was no amateur set up this was a Pro Domme set up, but she hadn't mentioned anything about a tribute. What would she want in return.

He then turned to see a walk in wardrobe off to the side filled with shoes and black PVC, leather and latex clothes of all shapes and sizes, so that's how she could have the right sizes for him, but how in the hell had she got the stuff ready so quickly, how did she know his sizes?

"Kneel on the bench and lay down on your front slut."

He gingerly placed his left leg on the kneeling pad, which was in a y shape with the other pad for his right leg, quite wide apart, presumably for easy access to his ass hole. Then he lay down on his chest, his face slotting into a cuff at the front of the bench which looked like a fixed posture collar over the end of the bench, holding his head looking straight ahead and tilted up slightly.

Mistress Rachel then walked around him fastening strap after strap to lock him completely in place. First one over his lower back, then knees, ankles and upper back. She cuffed his hands and padlocked them in place to the front legs of the bench. The final strap was to tighten the posture collar so that he was completely immobile.

"Bugger, I forgot a couple of things from the car, I'll be back in five minutes. You wait here slut."

He thought the comment of "wait here" was somewhat superfluous, he couldn't move a single muscle.

"Here slut one last thing."

She had locked a ball gag into place, which had a strap coming up either side of his hose and these held a cloth wet soaked with fresh poppers over his nose.

"Wouldn't want your levels of poppers to drop would we slut, see you in a few minutes."

He could see her in the mirror standing hands on hips, looking at him, completely at her mercy.

"Fuck sissy you look good enough to eat, let alone to fuck, ummmmmm. Opps forgot the last bit."

She shook her head and stepped forward fitting the blindfold back over his eyes and then walked out, he heard the heels going down the hall then the opening and closing of the front door.

It was all a sham, Rachel closed the front door and then silently walked into the guest room.

"Jeez Miss that took a while." Claire whispered, but was fully dressed in the outfit Mistress Rachel had left out for her.

PVC stockings, black patent high heels, PVC panties with a zip through crotch, then a under breast corset showing of her stunning C cup breasts and pierced nipples. Her hair was tied back in a messy bun.

"Fuck, you look hot girl." Rachel stepped towards Claire and they kissed passionately almost eating each other. Rachel reached up with one hand to pinch one of Claires pierced nipples and with the other and took the pin out of Claires messy bun letting her hair drop over her shoulders.

"You need your hair down Claire, that's how he saw you earlier, put the coat on over the top so he can't see your whorish outfit. Make sure you have some fun first, at his expense, go to town, really humiliate him, we need that absolute humiliation and embarrassment on film. Him seeing you as someone who's not into the scene, will make the embarrassment ten times more intense for him, that's important in the film and more importantly to truly break him. You understand."

"Yes Miss I do."

"So before you let him see your outfit and your true self, make sure you ham it up and threaten him with exposure, I'll watch on the monitors, the cameras are all set up for the show."

"God Rachel this is the most turned on I've ever been, he'll shit himself when he sees me, this is going to be such a laugh. I think he just fancied a cuddle with one of us earlier, or maybe he hoped for a fuck, he had no idea at all of what he was getting himself into."

"I knew early on we'd have him, the slut in him was just under the surface, fuck I can't wait to see his face as he hears you come in, just look at him."

They both turned to look at the face on monitor Pete was lying strapped to the table, completely overwhelmed by the massive constant stream of poppers he was being forced to breathe in, intensified by the ball gag, as he could only breathe in through his nose, just as Rachel planned. He had his eyes closed, resigned to waiting for his Mistress. Taking on massive amounts of poppers with each deep inward breath. His body was now totally relaxed, flopped onto the bench.

He was wallowing in the intensity of the sensations of the poppers, feeling his cock shrink, despite being turned on, feeling his ass hole twitching and relaxing, his face burning hot and his head swimming, then he heard the heels again, thank goodness Mistress Rachel was back.

"Hi Rach it's just me, Claire, thought I'd take you up on that offer of a drink, where are you girlfriend." The front door slammed closed.

Fuck ohh fuck, shit, what could he do, it wasn't his Mistress it was bloody Claire, she couldn't see him like this, oh fuckkkkkk.

In the milliseconds it took him to think that, he also realized he was helpless, it was inevitable, he knew the door was still open. Shit she knew his wife well, they were on first name terms in a small town, fuck his life was over.

He closed his eyes and hoped something would happen to stop her coming in. This just couldn't be happening.

After only a matter of 30 seconds he heard a sharp intake of breath from the doorway, he couldn't hide so he kept his eyes closed hoping the blindfold and the wig would mean she wouldn't recognise him, please let her not realize it was him.

"Ohhhh My Goddddd, what the fuck have we here."

"Jeepers Rachel, I knew you were kinky, but never knew this... Rach where are you."

He heard the steps retreat and go into other rooms, presumably Claire was looking for Rachel, shit, shit, shit.

"Well she's not here, so I guess I should ask you where my kinky dark horse of a friend is?" Claire was standing behind him."

Pete couldn't answer even if he'd tried so he stayed mute.

"Well where is Rachel?"

Claire walked around to the front of him and looked at him.

"Sorry I'll take off the blindfold."

"Fuck is that you Pete, my God it is, it's you, what the hell is going on."

"Did Rachel do this to you, fuck she has you dressed as a girl, are you a sissy Pete? I'd never have guessed, not you. Wow."

"Pete moaned into the Ball Gag, his breathing even heavier as he took on more poppers, his head was swimming again."

"Sorry, the gag, sorry I'll take it off." She unlocked the ball gag and moved the popper cloth, having a little sniff herself."

"What the fuck is this soaked in?"

"They are poppers Claire."

"Poppers like gay guys use, fucking hell are you gay and a sissy Pete."

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers
12