From Her Ex-Boss to her Bitch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,011 Followers

"Yes Mistress, I hoped you'd say that." Claire knew full well she couldn't personally take this plug, it was truly massive. But Claire wanted hers and Rachel's slut to be able to take so much more.

Rachel nodded at Claire and she took a small bottle of ginger oil and without Amber seeing she anointed the tip of the plug liberally with the viscous oil.

Claire sat on the chair between Ambers strapped down legs and gasped as she saw the still distended state of Ambers raw red pussy. The gape was magnificent and Mistress Rachel had been right about the extra-large bronze plug, it would still hurt going in, but shouldn't be too hard to force home in the slut.

"Ok Amber here goes, you'll be full again, just as you long to be." Claire presented the bronze head of the 6 inch long plug to Amber's open pussy lips making sure with her fingers that Amber was wide open enough to have the tip of the plug covered in ginger oil not touching Ambers pussy lips.

Rachel had instructed Claire not to get any ginger oil on Ambers pussy lips, so that the itching feeling which the ginger oil induced, would only be deep inside Ambers pussy not on her pussy lips.

That was Rachel's plan so that the hypnotic triggers would be reaffirmed by the actual itching of the ginger oil. Once Claire had the main plug width in opening Amber nice and wide, she had been told to get it in quickly so that the itch was planted as deep in the pussy as possible, rather than at the entrance to her pussy.

She took hold of the base and twisted and rotated the plug, getting the edge of the head in on one side then repeating the process on the other side. The main width of the plug was now in, but now another 5 inches at that width until they reached the ridge which would stretch Amber much further.

She smiled into Ambers eyes as she pushed. "Here goes little girl, just bear down and let the plug take you and own you."

Amber started to bear down as instructed and the head slid home, each inch sliding in and eliciting a moan from the sissy. Finally she reached the big base ridge, a full 11 inches in circumference.

"Amber at the moment you are 3 inches dilated. But as the last bit is pushed home you'll be stretched to a full 3.5 inches dilated. Just think about that for a second, imagine it in your mind's eye, your ass pussy will go from a circumference of 9 and half inches to over 11 inches in one stretch.

Your hole will is now big enough right at this moment so that Claire could easily slide a baseball into it, but the next stage will make your dirty hole big enough to fit the size of a softball, how does that sound? Now it will hurt a lot, tell me if you still want it."

Rachel asked the question, knowing full well the likely answer. But in her experience, getting a Sissy to actually ask for pain, to beg for pain, just for the pleasure which might accompany it, always helped reinforce the fundamental point of pain being linked absolutely to pleasure for that slut for all time in the future. Without pain there could be no pleasure for a Sissy slut and she had to not only understand that, but also to embrace it.

"Goddess, yes please Mistress, have Claire fill me completely."

Claire was looking at Rachel, and the Mistress simply nodded.

Claire used the palm of her hand and pushed the plug home in one swift movement.

Amber let out a pained scream which made Claire smile and made her pussy moisten even more, she loved this sluts cries of pain, they were an aphrodisiac for her.

As Claire massaged the base of the plug giving Amber serious pleasure, Rachel whispered into Amber's ear.

"There isn't that better, the itch in your pussy is going away, the pain made it go away, you need both pain and pleasure. You're well stretched and ready for action, you probably want more poppers don't you slut."

"Yes please Mistress, more Pig Sweat pleaaaasesssseeee I beg you, I need more nowwww pleasseeee."

"How appropriate for a Pig whore like you Amber, here you are."

Amber sniffed in over and over again, fast strong breaths in, trying to soak her mind with the poppers, trying to lessen the pain from the sudden stretching of her poor pussy beyond anything she had ever taken before.

As she took on an extra-long hard sniff she relaxed and her pussy felt violated but no longer a source of serious pain, just a totally full feeling and dull ache at being stretched so wide.

Rachel had chosen the ginger oil for it's much less pronounced and slower effect than ginger root. This wasn't the intense burning of figging, where raw peeled ginger roots were shoved into a subs pussy or ass, but she hoped the warmth would feel like a gentle itch to Amber. And then her suggestible Sissy mind would build the intensity of it from the hypnotic triggers rooted deep in her sub conscious.

Claire began the process of unstrapping their Sissy and lowered her legs so she could get some life back into them before she tried to stand.

"Now sit up slut." Claire commanded it with a stern voice.

As she struggled to sit up, Claire helped her by pushing the backrest up to support her. As Amber sat down fully, the huge acorn plug filled her just even more and she felt the first almost imperceptible warming deep in her pussy on the tip of the plug. Fuck she thought it's happening already, Mistress was right. "Mistress Rachel I can actually feel the itch now, please make it stop."

She no longer questioned if she wanted to be a cock slut, she knew she needed cock now.

Amber reached out for Curtis's rod, hoping if she held it, she might get to suck and feed on it.

"Ah, Ah, Ah not yet Amber, you have to find your fix, to work for it like the whore you are to be. Is the itch really building already, so soon?"

"Yes Mistress I thought the plug would take it away but I need some more help, please, I can't make it stop."

"Well then you know what to do, find a fix on the way home, some cum, some piss or get your Sissy ass fucked, Claire will be with you and if you need to have access to your dirty little pussy, Claire can take your plug out. Do what you have to do, this is your life from now on."

"God yes Mistress Rachel thank you, can I go soon and try and find a fix, please can I go soon." Amber was almost begging as the itch gnawed at her addled Sissy mind.

"Yes Slut you may, Claire is going to tidy your makeup up and get you a coat and get you ready for the walk of hope, the hope that you meet some suitable Alpha males."

"Come and sit down Amber, the sooner we have you looking pretty and slutty again the better, then we can get on our way."

"Yes Miss Claire." Amber followed Claire to the chair and sat down, loving the fact that this pushed the plug in deeper into her pussy, at first reducing the itch, but them as the seconds passed it almost seemed to have planted the itch even deeper in her pussy. Which in a way it had as the final drops of ginger oil were forced further onto the most sensitive moist membranes in her inner rectum. The itching would only get more intense now.

Claire took a warm, wet washcloth and began to clean Ambers face of the cum that had been deposited on it scooping up a few bits to feed Amber as she went, which Amber, much to Rachel's pleasure licked enthusiastically from Claire's coated fingers.

Rachel could see the sheer hunger in her Sissy's eyes, she needed cum now, the hypnotic desperation triggers implanted by Rachel were having the desired effect, the extra little smoke and mirrors of the ginger oil adding to the psychological triggers with a physiological reality of the itching effect of the oil on her inner rectum. Sissy was so far gone, the two blended into each other and she couldn't separate them.

A complete hunger for cock, cum and piss combined with knowledge that the itch which was growing inside her could only be reduced by drinking more cum and piss or by being on all fours and being fucked by a Bull and preferably a Black Bull, was making her focus on getting a fix as soon as possible, the desperation was growing just as Rachel had hoped. She was like a crack addict desperate for a fix, just as Rachel wanted her to be, easy to manipulate to do ever more depraved activities to earn money for her Mistress.

Rachel was truly pleased with herself and her sluts progress, it had been much faster than any of her previous training sluts and she hoped that meant she could hold this one for longer and take her much further than any before her. Especially after Claire saying that she thought Sissy's wife was ripe for the taking too, that did add an absolute frisson of excitement to the whole process.

If she could make that happen, that really would be fun. She'd wanted to give Claire more of a Domme role with others for a while and the fact that she lived in the same small town as Amber and his wife meant it might be easy to achieve.

Claire had a whole range of make-up alongside her as she re-applied the lip liner, eye liner, deep charcoal eye shadow, added longer false eyelashes, mascara, blusher and finally the lip plumping deep dark burgundy lip stick. As Amber began to feel the tingle of bee stings on her lips as the lipstick did its work on her to build up her lips.

One final brush of the black bob wig and Amber was once again the Sissy, latex goth slut she had been at the start of the session.

"How does she look Miss Rachel?"

"Perfect thanks Claire, a dirty little cock whore for me, I have no doubt she'll find getting another fix to scratch the itch, quite easy now. You may have to walk the long way though as I don't think she'll want to even try to go to sleep without a load or two on board. She'd be kept awake all night by her itch, then I think."

As Amber heard them discussing her, the itch seemed to grow each time the word itch was used, she needed to go and get a fix soon.

"Ok Amber now stand up and we'll get you zipped up." Claire smiled as she said it.

With Claire holding one arm Amber stood on her totteringly high heels. The huge plug forcing her to stand with her legs well apart. Claire then reached to the back of her ass crack to close the zip of the PVC body over the plug, embedding it as tightly as possible deep in Ambers hole.

"Miss Rachel, do you want Ambers clit on display or tucked away?"

"Ohh that's a hard one, if you'll excuse the pun, do we want guys to see just how pathetic she and her Sissy clit are, or to see her more as a woman?"

"That's easy Miss, we want them to see her as a pathetic cum guzzling Sissy don't we."

"Of course we do, close the zip as tightly as you can, leaving her little caged purple clit protruding and still showing off, just how pathetic she has become."

Claire closed the zip as tightly as she could, pushing the cage forward, making it a little more obvious despite its minute size.

"Ok Amber time to take you home and get you to sleep slut."

"Please Miss Claire can I have some cum before I go to sleep, I need some please, the itch is getting worse."

Rachel, Max, Curtis and Claire all laughed but Rachel was the one to respond.

"Well that depends on you Amber, are you attractive enough as a Sissy to get a load of cum or piss on your way home or not. Let's hope for your sake you are, or it's going to be a very long night for you with only Claire and your growing itch for company."

"I hope so too Mistress Rachel, I really do."

"Well off you go and find out then."

Claire kissed Rachel intimately, their tongues intertwining and caressing each other. Claire thanked Rachel giving her Amber for the night. Rachel said it was a pleasure and gave her a rucksack with some key items in it for the night. "I think you should carry this Claire, don't want to spoil the dirty fetish sissy slut look that Amber is rocking, do we."

"No Miss Rachel, we don't." Claire answered shouldering the backpack full of toys for the night. Claire had all the keys on her key ring for the various locks on Ambers outfit.

The final addition was Claire holding up an almost full length black PVC coat, for Amber to wear. Amber came over and put first one arm in then the other and Claire buttoned the form fitting coat up. Although it covered the slutty clothes she was wearing, is just made more of the overall slut look. The coat was tight with the seams picked out in white to show off Ambers little breasts, it was reminiscent of Trinity's coat in the Matrix.

"Ohh that won't do she doesn't fill the coat out at the front, Claire get her some breast forms and open the coat and slide them under the corset, she has to look the part, next time we'll glue them in place, but they'll be fine in the corset this time."

Claire raced off and did her Mistresses bidding. Once she had them in place she zipped the coat back up, the front now gloriously full and stretched. Amber really did look the part of a complete whore.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,011 Followers
12