From Here to Her Ch. 01

Story Info
Part 1: Becoming.
6.9k words
4.01
51.7k
31
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Oooohhhhhh aahhhhhhhhh!" James screamed as cream from his average size cock shot out from between clenched fist. Cum laid in pools on his chest and belly. He scooped up the cum with his fingers and slurped them off hungrily. Once again the porn on his laptop satisfied him greatly. But as usual the shame came to him right afterward. James used to be an average guy. Lusting after girls, imagining girls he knew, or ones he saw on the internet, naked, usually in prone positions where he would have his way with them. James had a limited imagination though. The limits of his imagination were the limits of his experience. But once he discovered porn it was like a whole new world of depravity opened up to him.

It started with straight porn then twisted over to lesbian, orgies, gay, t-girl and even incest stories. Then came the fateful night watching a t-girl video and watching her taking a load of cum in her mouth then licking the rest that she could find that he decided to try it himself. After that he had become addicted to swallowing his own cum. But each time he did he would question his sexuality and swear not to do it again. That is until the next time when he just could not help himself.

Today's shameful performance had to do with two siblings who had to move in together and eventually moving into the same bed together. He had read this particular story several times. He never failed to get off from it. It was one of his secret fantasies that had grown since discovering incest porn. His sister was one of the hottest girls he knew. And she loved to taunt him with her sexy body. She would walk around in just a baby doll t-shirt and tight panties. Her hips swaying this way and that as she walked. God just thinking about it was getting him hard all over again.

James heard the shower turn on and thought about trying to get a sneak peak of his sister in the shower. He pulled on a t-shirt and loose fitting pair of sweats and crept down the hall to the bathroom. He peaked in and got a good glimpse into the bathroom and through the glass shower doors. Only it wasn't his sister, it was his mother! Damn he knew his mom was hot but he had never seen this side of her. Oh sure he would glance at her when she wore one of her bikini's to the shore. But it never stirred his loins like seeing her like this. James wondered if it was a side effect of the taboo porn he had been watching and reading. The James of a year ago would never have thought about any of his family like this. Just as he was about to creep away he heard soft moans. His mouth hung open as he watched his mother use the shower head to masturbate. He began to involuntarily stroke himself. He stole back to his room for privacy to beat off again.

Several days later James was sitting at his desk smacking his lips from tasting his latest fistful of cum. This time it had been after watching a t-girl sex vid. A t-girl was getting rammed from behind by a well hung stud while she hungrily lapped at the quim of some big titted blonde. He had watched the video several times before watching as the t-girl masturbated with one hand and used a dildo on her ass with the other before being joined by a couple. Getting up from his desk he wondered what it would be like to have a set of tits. He wondered over to a mirror and looked at his naked form. James was not a tall man, just the opposite in fact. He was 5ft 3 inches tall in his bare feet and weighed around 115 lbs. soaking wet. Over the spring and summer he had allowed his black hair to grow long. He took his wonderings a step further and tucked his cock in-between his legs. He amazed himself by thinking he could pass for a cute girl. His confusion and shame bubbled to the surface not much longer after that. Disgusted with himself he powered off his computer before the next t-girl clip could load. He lay in his bed and worried over his sexuality as tears rolled silently down his face.

Several weeks later, thoughts about cross dressing were more and more becoming a fantasy of his. He knew he would be home alone for the rest of the day. His sister, mother and father were all working until late tonight. If there were a time to try it now would be the time. Still completely naked from a previous session in front of his monitor, he went into his sister's room and into her hamper. He did not want to use any clean clothes out of fear that she would catch on to what he was doing. In there he found the slutty clothes she went out in the other day. It had gotten him so hard seeing her walk around in a micro pleated miniskirt, thigh highs and a button down white shirt. He pulled the thigh highs out and rolled them up his legs. He had actually shaven them the day before. His average cock was already hard, even after having beaten off twice that day, just thinking about what he was doing. He then put the skirt on and buttoned up the shirt. He couldn't wear the bra as his sister was rather well endowed and it would more than likely just sag on him. He then reached into the hamper and pulled out the lacy black thong his sister had worn the night before. He brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply breathing in his sister's scent.

He walked back to his room with the panties and sat in front of the mirror that was on his desk. He put his long hair up in a clip and left his long neck exposed. He stood up and looked at himself in the full length mirror. The only visible sign that he was a boy was his small Adams apple and his cock pushing at the seams of the skirt. He began to pose in provocative positions in front of the mirror. It was not enough though. He fired up his web cam and started taking pictures of himself. Close to an hour later, he was breathing heavily and his cock was hard as steel. He looked in the mirror and what he saw was pure lust a beautiful t-girl flushed with hormones and horny as hell.

An idea came to mind. James quickly ran down the stairs and opened the fridge and took out the longest thickest carrot he could find in the fridge crisper. He just stared at it for a moment amazed at the idea of what he was going to do. He ran back upstairs and pointed his webcam at his bed and hit record. He looked at the camera and smiled. The coyest smile he could muster. Jamie then brought the carrot up to his mouth and licked it lovingly. He put it far back in his mouth nearly reaching his throat. Getting on his hands and knees ass facing the camera and carrot liberally lubed with his saliva he slowly pushed it in. He worked it in slowly at first savoring the feel of its length filling him up. Drawing it out slowly he stuck his ass in the air as he started to push it back in faster and faster. His head was now lying on the bed as his other hand was underneath him stroking his erection as hard as he was pounding his ass. His sister's thong lay there right under his nose. Using his tongue he got it into his mouth and sucked at the residual juices that stained the front of the thong.

It was right then that he knew that whenever his sister left the house that he would be stealing her panties from her hamper and sucking at them maybe his mother's too. Oh God he thought. He was such a pervert. He was near climax now. He was soo dirty he thought such a dirty boy! No not a dirty boy a...a...dirty girl. He...no she! She was a dirty little t-girl slut! She was an incestuous, dirty little butt slut that liked to be fucked up the ass and drink cum. To lap at pussies like a little slave and be told who to fuck and when!! With that last thought she rolled on to her back shoved the carrot deep into her ass and came all over herself. Moaning loudly into the thong panties stuffed into her mouth.

As James started to calm down she scooped up cum she had shot all over herself and got it all in her mouth. Not missing one drop. She held it there through a moan as she pulled the carrot out of her ass and walked over to the web cam. She looked right into the camera and stuck her tongue out to show cum sitting on it. She then swallowed all if it and stuck her tongue back out at the camera to show that it was all gone. She waved good bye with her fingers then turned the camera off.

That night after James had fallen into an exhausted sleep his mother walked quietly into the house and prepared for bed. Unbeknownst to him Jamie's mother, Gloria, had installed spyware on his computer to see what he was doing all day. She felt bad that she did not get to spend much time with. He never had many friends due to his height and awkward shyness. She really already knew what he was doing on the computer and planned to talk to him about it but she loved to check in each night. She noticed that he had downloaded a new video which was odd. Usually she would have to recover the videos from the recycle bin. As was usual her husband was working late and so was her daughter. She had just gotten off of a late shift and James was already asleep. As the video transferred to her computer she undressed and got into a little silk robe her husband had gotten her for her birthday. She got her other birthday present which was a large pink dildo that she loved to use when he wasn't home. She used it to a lot of the videos her son had downloaded.

Knowing that she got off on the raunchy porn her son usually downloaded she put the head of the dildo just inside her already moist pussy. She hit play on the video and a hot girl appeared on the camera sucking on a carrot.

Oooohhh a veggie banger video, Gloria thought. It's been a while since I did that. As the girl on the video gagged slightly on the carrot she thought, Oh wait don't I have some carrots in the fridge. But by that point she had half the dildo into her now sopping wet pussy. Oh, Oh God! Maybe next time, she thought.

She began to think that he must have downloaded this girl's porn before. The room where the video was shot looked very familiar. She began to pump as the girl turned over to put the carrot in her ass. Only it was not a girl. It was a t-girl. She had noticed her son's growing obsession of chicks with dicks but this was one of the hotter movies she had ever seen. She came when she saw the t-girl put the panties in her mouth. She rode through two more orgasms as the video neared its end. As she was coming down from her post orgasm bliss she the t-girl came up to the camera and swallowed the cum she had put in her mouth. It was then that she realized why James had kept the video. He had made it himself. James was the t-girl in the Video! She had just masturbated through her son's deepest fantasy.

Oh God! She thought. It was HOT! But now she began to worry about her son. She knew she could no longer put off talking to him about his growing obsessions. She began to make plans in her own mind and there were arrangements that needed to be made. She brought the dildo up to her lips and began mentally forming her plans, as she lovingly licked her juices from the plastic pleasure pole.

The next evening James was both frustrated and confused. He was confused by his own attitude where his sexuality was concerned and frustrated that he was not home alone to repeat the performance of the previous night. James sighed and thought about the night before. Did his actions make him gay or at the very least Bi? He was having a very hard time deciphering his thoughts and feelings. Not only had he noticed girls and their figures now he was looking at men differently. Wondering how big their cocks were or how they would be in bed. What their cum tasted like. He smacked his lips at the thought. He began to lightly brush his hands over the head of his cock rubbing it through his jeans. But before he could unzip and feed the need his sister bounded into his room. She was wearing a form fitting t-shirt with no bra on and a pair of bikini brief panties. The t-shirt wrapped around her tits and came right around the top of her belly button. Her panties were tight, practically painted on. Her folds were on proud display right in front of him. Her camel toe standing like a little button begging to be pushed. James mouth went dry. Blood flooded into his cock as it began to rise in the confines of his jeans.

"Hey little brother!" Jesse said excitedly.

"Yuh...Yeah," he replied aware that he was staring at his sisters body, but unable to stop.

"Mom, wants you," She said stretching her arms above her head. She knew she drove him wild and loved every minute of it. She bent over so that he could get a good glimpse of the cleavage spilling out of her shirt.

"O...Okay.." he stuttered in return.

"Well...You cumming?" She laid out in a deliberate tease looking down at his hard cock. The she turned and gave him a nice long look at her ass before she left the room.

James sighed and got up off his bed. He slowly walked down the stairs doing multiplication in his head to try and bring his erection under control. His mother, (A hot dark haired MILF), was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. James had inherited his black hair and fair skin from his mother. Just like his sister took more after their father with brunette hair and normal coloring for her skin. She didn't have to try too hard to tan. James and his mother had to wear a heavy SPF every summer to keep from burning. Neither he nor his mother tanned very well so they didn't try. One look at his mother had his mouth watering again. She had on a skirt that fell right above mid-thigh and a tight button downed blouse that her tits were straining against.

"James, there you are," his mother said to him. "We are going out you and me."

"Why?" asked James.

"Because I am your mother and would like to take you out." She replied to him. "Now to the car and adventure!"

James just laughed. He could not deny his mother anything. But seeing the way his mother was dressed, he knew that he would be doing math in his head all night to keep his erection at bay.

Twenty minutes later the two were at their destination. It looked like a motel set in a square with the main office at the very middle. Gloria brought James in through the main office and into a back room. James looked around at the room. There were booths every few feet. In each booth there was what looked like a kneeler and a little window covered in a pleated silk cloth. There were a couple of beds in the center of the room and some sofa's and couches placed around the room. There was a bathroom off in a corner with the usual amenities as well as a bidet.

"Where are we?" James asked.

"Some place we can talk," Gloria told him.

"Sweetie," she sighed, "please sit down."

"Ok...," James said back a little nervously.

Gloria took out a small laptop and turned it on. When it was booted up she played the movie she had masturbated to just the other night. James turned red and his bottom lip quivered a little bit. He also could not help but be a little turned on by the video that he had shot.

"It's ok sweetie," Gloria said to him. "I just want to help if you are feeling confused."

"I...I am confused," he admitted. "I don't know what to do. I am starting to have all of these urges that weren't there a year ago. A year ago I swear I only liked girls, but lately...I just don't know." He ended in a sigh. It felt good to get this off of his chest.

"James," his mother began, "you have had these feelings for years even if you were denying it to yourself." James looked up at his mother. "You used to stare at the boys as much as the girls. I thought it was just a phase as you started to focus more on girls. But then you stopped growing and decided to grow your hair long. I started wondering then."

James wiped a tear from his cheek. "Ok. Now what then?" he asked.

"Wellll...," Gloria began, "I am betting you are wondering where we are." James nodded. "We are someplace that will help you figure out what you want. Now I want you to know that I would never force anything on you. Ever." Jamie nodded again. "This is a glory hole motel." Jamie's eyes widened. "There is no one working tonight because..., well it is my shift." Jamie, cast his eyes about the room understanding the booths now. "That's right. Your mother sucks cock for a living. So does your sister for that matter." James cheeks flushed thinking of his sister kneeling at one of the booths and sucking an anonymous cock through one of the silk curtains. "I brought you here tonight so that you could see if it was for you."

James looked around again and saw a finger crooked out of a hole and went over to it. He kneeled down and tugged on the finger. Just like he had read in stories and seen in the dirty movies he watched. He watched as a large and very erect man member poked through the hole. Nervously he licked his lips then stuck his tongue out and licked the shaft stopping right before the head. He licked the shaft again and again growing more and more confident with each lick. A sigh and a moan from the other side of the curtain spurred him on. He took the whole head into his mouth and slowly descended upon the length of the shaft until he gagged slightly. He sucked on the head trying to spur on the man's orgasm. Pre-cum was leaking generously and he gulped it down greedily. The man started to hump his mouth from the other side of the wall spurring him on to greater and greater effort. Then the cock tensed and a loud groan could be heard from the other side of the wall. Jamie's mouth was flooded with cum. He swallowed as quickly as he could trying not to let any leak out of his mouth. He sat back as the cock retreated back into the curtain from whence it came. He still had some of the man's cum in his mouth. He savored it before swallowing it down.

"How was your first cock?" Gloria asked him. James smiled and was about to answer when another finger poked through the hole. James tugged and went to town on the protruding shaft in front of him. Gloria smiled and shook her head. She then unbuttoned her blouse and removed her skirt. Standing in just her lacey bra and panties she went over to her son and pulled his shirt off. He barely noticed as he continued to suck and lick. She continued until he was completely naked. His small cock was erect and hard as he bobbed up and down on a third cock and took another load happily. Another cock poked through the hole in the wall. He must have gotten a whole party, Gloria thought. As James went down on a fourth cock, Gloria removed the rest of her clothes. She kneeled behind him and rubbed her "D" sized tits up against his back.

James felt his mother's tits against his back. Then she was rubbing up and down. He was in ecstasy floating in a whole different world. Just like when he performed for the camera the other night. Then he felt a hand that was not his own, wrap around his cock and start pumping. Pre-cum had already lubricated his average sized cock. Lips began to kiss around his neck as he took a fifth load in his mouth. When no other cock poked through the curtain, Gloria flicked a switch which turned off the available sign outside. She led him back to one of the beds and laid down on it. Her legs spread and her pussy wet with desire she allowed her son to penetrate her.

James could not believe he was fucking his mother. It felt so good. Her pussy was wet and tight as he pounded his cock in and out of her. There was no finesse in their actions. No love either. There was just pure unadulterated lust.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" Gloria grunted at each piston. "That's it fuck your mommy good! God Yes! Ohhh you little cum slut fuck me good!" James leaned down and took on of Gloria's nipples in his mouth and sucked. "You like my tits?" James moaned in the affirmative. "Bet you wish you had a pair huh?" Jamie moaned again. "That's my little t-girl slut! Fuck me and suck my tits!" James sped up nearing climax. "That's what you want to be isn't it? A little cum drinking t-girl slut? Isn't it baby huh? HUH?" With that they both climaxed together with James spraying his cum deep into Gloria's sopping and not yet satisfied cunt. "Now be a good little cum slut and clean mommy's sloppy pussy with your tongue." Gloria whispered in James ear. Gloria laid James on his back then lowered her dripping snatch onto his mouth. They licked and sucked for the next hour before drifting off into a contented sleep.

12