From Here to Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother held onto her throughout the climax. Her father grabbed her head looked her directly and gave her one command, "Swallow."

She looked him right in the eye and gulped it down. Opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to prove there was nothing left.

"Good girl," he said. "Be at the glory hole tomorrow at noon."

Before she could stand her mother turned her head to her and shared a passionate kiss. "See you tomorrow."

Without ever saying a word she got up and walked back to her room. She collapsed on her bed and fell into a deep contented slumber.

Jesse woke up in the morning still wearing her little black dress. She stretched and yawned then looked at the clock. She had slept straight through the morning she noticed with a start. It was almost 11 AM. She had to meet her father for her audition at the Glory Hole. She stood up and peeled her little black dress off and stood in front of her mirror and admired her body. As she ran her hands up her body and squeezed her nipples she saw a sticky note attached to the mirror. The note was a message from her mother.

- Your clothes for today are on your chair -

Jessie walked over to the chair and picked up the outfit. The outfit consisted of a, micro pleated mini skirt and a tight cotton t-shirt. Neither panties nor bra were included. What was included was a pair of strappy high heels. She stared at the garments for a moment or two and felt a moistness developing between her legs. She shook herself and decided a quick shower was in order.

After showering she changed into what she began to consider her slut wear. The red plaid micro mini skirt came to just below her ass. The t-shirt was at least a size to small as her tits strained at the confines of the thin cotton. The hard nubs of her nipples were clearly visible through the shirt. Just wearing the outfit had her wet.

A short drive later and she was parked in front of the Glory Hole Motel. She sat and thought for a moment about what she was about to do. She was going to go into the motels office and give her father a blow job. Probably fuck him too. She was wet enough that her thighs were moist and she was sure that that there was a puddle on the seat of the car. She noticed that it was nearly noon so she took a deep breath got out of her car and walked into the building.

Her mother was waiting for her as she entered. She was wearing a black and red kimono that was, if anything, shorter than the skirt she was wearing.

"Lock the door behind you, dear," Gloria told her daughter.

Jessie locked the door and walked over to her mother. Gloria smiled then leaned into her daughter to place a soft kiss on her lips. Jessie gasped into her mother's kiss as Gloria ran her middle finger up and down her daughters very wet pussy lips. Gloria broke the kiss and put her middle finger in her mouth to suck the juices off. She then took her daughter by the hand and led her to a back room.

As her mother entered the room she slipped the kimono off and allowed it to pool on the floor. She followed her mother in and saw her father, already naked, sitting on a chair. His cock was already erect and proud. She walked up to him and Gloria gently pushed her to her knees.

She stared up at her father as she stroked his shaft. She then descended on him never breaking eye contact. With each descent she got bolder and bolder, and took him deeper and deeper. Until at last his cock rested at the back of her throat.

After several minutes of slow sensual deep throat she began to move faster and suck harder. She was getting really worked up now and wanted his load in her mouth in the worst way. With a loud grunt her father flooded her mouth with his seed. She took a moment to savor the sensation of a mouthful of cum before swallowing it all.

"mmmm, you swallowed all of his yummy cum didn't you?" Gloria asked. "It will take more than that to make him soft. If you notice there is plenty of room on his chair for your legs on either side of him."

Gloria helped her daughter to her feet, and guided her on to the chair and straddling her father.

This was it, Jessie thought. She was going to fuck her father. Her mother held her father's still erect cock as she slowly lowered herself onto it. She stopped when she bottomed out at the base of his hungry fuck pole. She shivered as she came then began to move quickly up and down chasing her next climax. As she began to cum for the second time her father grabbed the fabric of her shirt between her tits and tore her shirt open. He tweaked her nipples as she rode him through her climax.

Her mother's tits rubbed against her back as they paused in their fucking to catch their breath.

"You're a perfect little slut aren't you?" Gloria asked. "Who are you fucking? I want to hear you say the words," she taunted. Jessie began to move again sliding up and down the thick rigid pole that filled her so well. Gloria planted kisses on her neck as she continued, "I want to hear the words Jessie. Who are you fucking?"

In a breathless voice she responded, "I... I'm fucking my father."

"Who," Gloria asked again.

"D...daddy! I'm fucking my daddy!"

"And what do you want your daddy to do to you?" she asked continuing to kiss and nibble on Jesse's neck.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"What was that?" Gloria asked.

"Fuck me!" Jessie shouted. "Oh god fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard. Oooo I need it. Shoot your spunk in me. Cum in my pretty pussy!"

Jessie slammed down and began to grind her father feeling a large climax coming. She slammed down one last time as she began to cum. Just as her dam was about to burst Gloria reached around and pressed her finger against her clit. It turned her orgasm from a wave into a tsunami. Jessie howled her pleasure as her father let loose streams of cum into her hungry cunt.

A little while later Jessie woke to a tongue lovingly bathing her vaginal lips. The tongue ran up and down her slit and played with her clit sending shivers up her spine. The bed she lay on was also gently rocking. She opened her eyes to see her mother's head buried between her legs while her father pistoned in and out of her mother.

After noticing Jesse was awake, Gloria kissed all the way up Jesse's body. Within moments they repositioned themselves with Jessie on top running her tongue up and down Gloria's well fucked snatch. Gloria continued to dine on her daughter's yummy pussy stopping only once.

Gloria spread Jessie's ass cheeks and looked at her husband.

"One more hole to fuck dear," she said breathlessly.

Jessie moaned as her father's well lubed cock invaded her asshole. It filled her so good and she gasped as he bottomed out. She was in pleasure heaven as her mother licked her cunt and her father pounded into her ass. She screamed in orgasm as her father pumped his final load into her ass.

Jessie rolled off of her mother in exhaustion. She had just allowed her father to cum in her mouth, pussy, and ass.

Ted stroked his daughter's hair lovingly. "Get some rest," he said. "Your first shift starts in two hours. You have a lot of cock to suck yet."

"And that my new little sister is how dad filled all of my holes with his yummy cum and started me on my cock sucking career here at the Glory Hole Motel. Any questions?"

Jaime bit her lip and gave her sister her coyest smile. "May I taste you?" she asked in a near whisper.

"Well," Jesse smiled. "I was going to make you beg, but retelling the story has me all worked up. Lay on the bed my little slut, and show me what a good pussy licker you are."

Jamie didn't hesitate getting on the bed. She lied down and opened her mouth in anticipation of finally tasting her sister's tasty twat. Before she knew it Jesse lowered her pussy to her face. Jamie used her lips and tongue to gently explore her sister's folds. When she finally stuck her tongue in she came back with a surprise.

"You like that?" Jesse asked. "Daddy thought you might like a creamy treat." Jamie only moaned and squirmed with delight under her sister as she swallowed her father's entire tasty treat. "Oh my," Jesse moaned. "Mom was right. You are good at this." Jesse began to writhe back and forth until she came all over Jaime's face. She stood up on shaky legs and removed the rest of her clothes. Jamie sat up her cock making a tent in her skirt. Her eyes locked on the tits she had been fantasizing about for a long time.

Jesse caught her staring. "Does my little slut want to suck on her sisters titties?"

"Yes, please," Jamie replied.

Jesse sat back on the bed and held her arms out and Jamie snaked her way onto Jesse's lap and to suckle on her sisters nipples. They slid down the bed and Jesse spread her legs and allowed Jamie's girly cock to penetrate her pussy. It slipped in with no resistance and was buried to the hilt with the first push. As usual the taboo nature of the act really got her going. She was panting and moaning as Jamie pumped faster and continued kneed and suckle her breasts. Jesse began to cum as her sister unloaded a sticky treat deep in her. Without asking Jamie moved down her sister and began to suck all the cum her girly cock deposited into her. When she was done, Jamie sat up into kneeling position with her cock tenting her short skirt.

"Oh you poor thing," Jesse giggled. "You're still hard!" Jamie blushed at her sister's exclamation. "Don't worry I have someone coming over that will help you with that. He is a gorgeous hunk of a man that has a thing for girly boys."

Jamie was suddenly worried. Jesse noticed the worry on Jamie's face. "What's wrong my pretty pet?"

"I've never thought of having sex with a boy," she said.

"Didn't you already last night though?" Jesse asked confused.

"Well he just kind of came in ravished my ass and force fed me my own cum. I never actually had sex sex with him. I didn't even see his face." Jamie replied thoughtfully. "What?" Jamie asked at the look on her sister's face.

"Did you think a week ago you would have been able to say that line?"

Jamie blushed and looked away. "A week ago I was cross dressing using your clothes and swallowing my own cum after jacking off. A week ago I was a boy confused as to who he was. Now..."

Jesse took Jamie's hands in hers. "Now you are a sexy little T-girl slut who has fucked her mother and licked her father's cum from her sister's pussy before fucking said pussy to several wonderful orgasms." Jamie smiled at her. "Now let's get you cleaned up, lubed up, and pretty for the stud you are going to have sweaty, sweaty sex with while I watch and get myself off."

Jamie had just finished dressing herself in the large walk in closet, a small black sleeveless dress that snapped behind her neck and tapered off into a skirt that fell just below her ass, when Jesse walked in carrying a leash. She hooked the leash to Jamie's collar and said, "Your new fuck buddy is here." Jesse then led her out of the closet with the leash and presented her as if she were presenting a gift to a dignitary. "Carter, this is Jamie. Formally James. She was my brother and now is my sissy slut sister. She enjoys cock in either of her holes and willingly swallows what she is given."

Jamie looked up to see a well-built man in his early twenties. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was already unclothed and sitting on a chair in the room. His cock already erect bounced slightly making Jamie's mouth suddenly water. This was a new development for Jamie. Seeing a beautiful cock and desiring it right away was a strange sensation.

"She is beautiful," Carter said.

"Lift your skirt slut so that your master for this evening can see your pretty sissy clit," Jesse commanded.

Blushing Jamie lifted her skirt to show her hardened sissy cock standing at attention.

"Jamie," Carter began. "Crawl over to me and worship my cock."

Jamie got on her hands and knees and crawled over to her master for the evening. Jesse held her leash and walked next to her as though she were walking a dog. Reaching Carter she kneeled at his feet and began to touch his veiny pole. It was smooth and Devoid of all hair. It felt comfortable in her hands. It was a bit bigger than Jamie's average penis. Eight inches at least, she thought.

"Are you going to pet it or worship it?" Carter asked lightly.

Jamie stuck out her tongue and licked the shaft from base to tip. Up and down she went licking it like a good little slut. Between licks she would place kisses all up and down the shaft. When he began to moan with pleasure she took his cock in her mouth. She was unable to get him all the way into her mouth on the first try. Eventually she was able to get his cock buried in the back of her throat. Hearing him moan louder spurred her on.

"Man, Jesse, this is a great cock sucker you have here,' Carter said to Jesse who was busy using a vibrator on herself to respond. "Ok slut your cock worshipping is done for now."

Doing as she was told, Jamie stopped her worship and looked up at Carter expectantly.

Carter took her leash and pulled her up and onto him. Her legs were now on either side of his. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her. His tongue slipped between her lips.

Jamie kissed him back leaning into the kiss. She was kissing a boy! She thought. The James of a week ago would never have even thought about kissing another guy. She moaned into him as his hands roamed all over her back and began to grab her ass under her skirt. She broke the kiss and moaned loudly as his middle finger penetrated her asshole past the second knuckle.

"You're ready for me aren't you my slut?" Carter said as he fingered her asshole.

"Y...Yes," Jamie replied softly.

"Yes, what?" Carter asked.

Jamie opened her eyes and looked directly into his and said, "Yes, Master."

Carter pulled his middle digit from her ass and lowered her to his cock. His bulbous cock head pressed against her puckered hole. Jamie gasped as his cockhead popped into her anus. She paused for a moment to savor the feel then slowly lowered herself down until his entire cock was buried in her butt. Jamie began to move up and down his rigid pole gaining more and more momentum as she fucked herself on his cock.

"Are you enjoying yourself, slut?" Carter asked.

"Yes, master," she replied. "Thank you master for letting me fuck your cock. It feels so good. So... so good."

Carter picked her up with his cock still embedded in her, and slammed her against the bed mattress. He pinned her arms above her head and began to pump in and out of her with long hard strokes. She moaned as carter placed kisses on her neck and face while fucking her.

She wrapped her legs and arms around Carter as he buried his cock up her ass and released a torrent of cum in her. She moaned into a kiss as he grunted in pleasure. Suddenly Jamie's sissy cock began to ejaculate its sticky load between their sweaty bodies. Without thinking Jamie kissed her way down his body and began to lick her sticky mess off of his chest and stomach.

After he was all clean Carter scooped the last of Jamie's load off her body and fed it to her on his fingers. She slurped it all up greedily.

In the corner of the room in the chair she had once fucked her father in; Jesse was fucking her pussy with a large pink dildo. She was using long hard strokes and gasping every time it hit her g-spot. Carter took Jamie by the leash and led her crawling over to her sister.

"Lick, bitch!" He commanded.

Jamie followed her orders and began to lick her sister's pussy up and down. Sticking her tongue in as far as it would go then pulling out and slowly lick her way up to the clit where she would pay as much attention to it as she could before tongue fucking her sister again.

She licked her sister to orgasm after orgasm until Jesse begged her to stop. Jamie sat back on her heels her face covered in cum and smiled.

Carter petted her head and said, "Good, slut. Very good, slut."

12