From Hesitation To Aggression

Story Info
Not ready eh? I don't think so, Dylan thought.
2.9k words
3.43
16k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Hesitation To Aggression - An Erotic Monthsary Story

---

AN: This story is dedicated to my love, my dear Midnight. :D

---

Krrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg!

Thank God! Last period bell! Amanda thought as she quickly gathered her things, got up and went out of the room. She was freaking late. She promised her 7:30pm. It's 6:45 already. And 45 minutes is not enough for her to prepare. Fuck.

"Hey Mandi! Enjoy with your monthsary, ok? And tell Dylan to do good!" Natalie, Amanda's best friend called out.

God, that girl doesn't know when to quit, she thought. She rolled her eyes and waved goodbye as she dashed out of the university building and got into her car.

It has been nine months since Dylan and she started their relationship. And since then, nothing has ever been the same. Everyone approved of their relationship and it seems that everyone too, is happy for them. They are not your typical couple. Despite their differences, they are able to sort things out and make resolutions to things that both of them could agree upon. It has been nine months but the sweetness, instead of fading, increases everyday. Ants could've already crawled onto them because of their sweetness and everybody can attest to that. That's why it's not surprising that most of the people around them thought that they already have 'reached the first base', like what their friends would say. Amanda has always told Dylan that she's not yet ready to give it up.

Amanda is someone you'll easily miss in the crowd and a man wouldn't take a second look at her when one sees her. But she has the most expressive and at the same time, mysterious eyes and a charm that no one else in this world possess. 5'4" in height and has 36-27-34 for vital stats, she also possess an appeal that she never knew existed in her until Dylan told her about it, which made her blush, of course. Her breasts are her most profound asset. Wired bra or not, they stand proud, with her nipples seemingly defying any fabric she's wearing, for they can still be made out even under her bra. And her ass, all perfectly round and firm specially when she wears a thong. Every time she bends down, Dylan's eyes would go wide open for the showcase of his most beloved parts of her girlfriend's body. Her cleavage would seem to show itself off and her ass seems to be teasing Dylan. He could not help but put a raging hard on. Something that she'd hide from her.

Dylan, on the other hand, is a hunk, something that Amanda never denied to herself. Chocolate skin, expressive and innocent eyes, luscious lips and a body to die for. At 5'8", Amanda very well knows that her boyfriend is a very delicious treat. She knows that one day, when she decides to give her body to him, she'll be swept off by the mind blowing sex they'll surely have.

It has been almost a year since Amanda experienced the thrill in bed. Her ex boyfriend left her for a bi. And after a month, she met Dylan and it was then that they started a relationship that made her so happy like no one else has. But the trauma of her previous relationship left her scared to try 'it' again. So she made it clear to Dylan that sex is way out of the question in this relationship. And she's more than happy when Dylan respected her decision.

She backed her car up the driveway and parked it in her garage. She immediately went to the door, fumbled for her keys and opened the door. Darkness greeted her. She was about to turn the lights on when someone clamped her mouth shut with a cloth. The distinct sweet smell, being a biochemistry teacher, is all too familiar to her - chloroform. Her mind rushed into panic - she's being abducted! She tried to struggle with all her might but apparently her abductor is way stronger than her.

Don't breathe. Don't breathe! she thought. She tried. But the force of her attacker's hands on her nose made her gasp for air. Having been able to adjust to the dark, she could make out of what her abductor looked like - wearing a black, tight fitting shirt, black jeans - and a bonnet mask. She will never be able to identify her attacker unless she gets a chance to remove his bonnet mask. She tried to to kick and thrash around which made the attackers grip loosen a bit. But then it wasn't long before she she felt the drowsiness set in, her vision hazy until she succumbed to the darkness and the tragic fate that awaits her.

She felt something wet on her cheek. She woke up.. It was then that she saw the horror her attacker prepared for her. She tried to get up but she felt a tug on her wrist and fell back to the bed. She looked up and she saw that her hands were bound together above her. Her mouth was apparently gagged, preventing her from calling and screaming for help. She looked around in alarm and found the place familiar - pink wallpaper, a mini sofa set on the other side of the room, a Mac computer, lights on in the bathroom door and slightly ajar, 5 posters of her favorite anime and anime characters - no doubt, she's in her room.

A shadow hovered over her. She blinked and looked up and she realized it was him. The guy who just abducted her. The guy who's going to do horrible things to her. The guy who might rape and kill her. At that point, all negative thoughts started to sink deep into her.

The guy climbed on the bed and went up to her. He then pulled out a a knife which made her hitch a breath in her throat.

Shit! This guy is really going to kill me! I can't afford to do anything foolish in this case, she calmly thought. She knew that if you do what abducters tell you to do, they will set you free as long as they're not identified by the victim. Dylan would always tell her this.

The man traced the tip of the blade from her temples, going down her cheeks and neck. Amanda felt warmth on her inner thigh. She looked down and it was then that she saw the man slowly slipping his free hand into her inner thigh. She almost panicked. It was then she noticed that she's completely naked.

Shit! Shit! This guy is going to rape me! Oh fuck! I need to do something before I end up a statistic! she thought, as she felt his hand slowly inching higher.

Tears slowly slid down her cheeks. The man caressed her face and wiped her tears. He then put the knife down on her bedside table and to her surprise, he started to kiss her passionately. His hands roamed her body, in all the places that he could reach. Amanda tried to avoid him, but he's pinning her so hard, almost all his wieght was on her. And his lips were so insistent and persistent on her, she couldn't even get him to stop kissing her.

His kissing went on. His hands started to roam her chest and to her breasts. He played with them, squeezed them and pinched the nipples, a very sensitive part of Amanda's body. She writhed out of reluctance. He held her still and pinned her arms as he kissed her even more intently and ground his groin with hers. She kicked about and around to struggle free from him. She stopped when he got up and quickly tied her feet on each of the bed posts with her pillow cases. Now she's done for.

He climb her and started kissing her again, She looked at her eyes and somehow, Amanda felt something different - a sense of familiarity

He slid down and kissed her gifted breasts. He licked and smacked his lips before devouring her right nipple and play with the left. Amanda stifled a moan.. This is not happening! she thought. He is not sucking her nipples right now with her above him, starting to like it. Her body starting to betray her mind. He abducted her, threatened her. And she even doesn't know who this guy is. But oh! The way he worked her nipples were the best that she's ever felt. His felt so soft and so wet against her breasts.

He slid further down her body, licking her torso, her stomach her abdomen and then stopped just right above the slit. He positioned himself properly before spreading her legs further apart for better access. He deeply smelled her womanhood - musky and very intoxicating. Then he dove in, his tongue licking her slit. He alternately set his ministrations on her by kissing the lips then licking it. He then slowly but surely parted the lips using his tongue and licked her from the inside. Above him, she writhed her body and seemingly battling out the situation. His tongue playfully roamed around her vadge and not contented, he used his hands to part the lips and his tongue then continued the work, licking it like a kid who ate an ice cream for the very frist time in his life. He then stuck his tongue out and slid it in and out of her vadge, his face now buried within her groin. Shit! He's fucking me with his tongue! she exclaimed to herself. But she's starting to love the activities he's doing to her. She has never experienced anything so pleasurable all her life. Then he found her clit, he wasted no time and began to suck the bud, which hardened immediately.

Oh yeah, she's liking it! She's freaking liking it! he though in triumph as he continued to work on the clit. He inserted one finger finto her vadge and drew it in and out of her. Fuck, she really is so tight! he confirmed. Of course, not being able to have sex for almost a year, he should've expected this. But her tightness is way beyond what he imagined. He then inserted another finger and started to pump her mid paced while still working on her engorged clit.

She started to buck her hips and meet his pumps with the same rhythm. Her moans a bit audible despite the gag in her mouth. Sensing her pleasure, he started to pump her faster, the squelching sounds from her vadge produced by his pumping echoed through out the room. Her vadge constricted, her body shuddered and she was having her very first orgasm in a year. She came long and hard, her juices overflowing from her vadge. He drank it all up, slurping and sucking her dry.

He looked at her, all sweaty. Her breathing ragged, arms and legs bound and mouth gagged. To him, she never looked more beautiful than ever before.

He knew that her energy from her first orgasm has not been fully recovered by her yet. But she suddenly tried to struggle and whimper and moan through the gag.. She tried to pull her binds, seemingly wanting to tell him something. He went up to her and removed her gag.

"Untie me," she growled. He knew, of course, what she meant and what she really wanted to do. So he hastily untied her arms and leg. And right after the last bind was untied, she immediately pounced on him, unbuckled his belt and unzip his fly, removed his pants and underpants and fished out his now rock hard manhood. Her eyes widened upon seeing it. 7 inches, she thought. And I could hardly even wrap my hands around it. To hell with everything, but I'm choking myself on this. She then devoured his manhood which elicited an unexpected cry of pleasure from him. She withdrew and licked the entire shaft first then sucked it like a lollipop then licked it again. She then went further down and ate his balls. She took them in her mouth and swirled her tongue around them. She then went back to his hard on, engulfed it again and started to bob her head up and down, taking his manhood in and out of her mouth. She then took all of him in and stayed like that for a few seconds, deep throating him in the process. she put her hands on his ass cheeks and pushed it in, making her suck more of him.

"Aaaaahhhh. Aaaaaaahhhh. Uuuunnnnggggghhhh. Oh yesssssss. Ooooohhhh, You love doing that baby?"

She withdrew her mouth from his manhood. That voice. I know that voice. Shit! Don't tell me it's - she hesitated. She stood up, her face now near his. She slowly put her hands under his chin, felt the seam of the bonnet mask and attempted to remove it. The man stopped her hands and shook his head, telling her not to do it. But she went on, she lifted the mask from his face and over his head. She then smiled when the face of her attacker was revealed to her.

"Dylan," she whispered softly.

He hung his head low. "B-baby.. I - "

But she lifted his face to look at her. Then she devoured his lips, kissing him passionately.. She then hastily slid down and resumed her work. She now took his entire manhood in her mouth, her lips now touching the base of the shaft, the tip of his manhood poking the back of her throat. She slid out in and out of her mouth, with her teeth occasionally grazing her teeth. His moans get louder and louder at every draw that she makes. Her pace started to pick when he hoisted her up and dropped her gently on the bed.

"Baby, I can't take it anymore. I wanna be inside you. Now," his husky voice said.

She complied by opening her legs for better access. He straddled her, making her comfortable. He then teased her opening by gently rubbing the tip of his shaft against it. And that's when he stabbed all 7 inches inside her waiting vadge.

"Oh my Goooooodddddd!!!" she screamed in delight.

He again straddled her hips as she wrapped her legs around him to push him in deeper. He started to pump her in a very erotic rhythm, letting her feel the sensation of his manhood inside her. Since she's very wet from her previous orgasm, they did not have any difficulty with obstruction. Kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples, Dylan pounded on her. Each of the thrust created a spark within them that drives them to the edge even more. Shifting positions, Dylan expertly flipped Amanda up on top of him and it was Amanda's turn to rock her hips. Dylan smirked as he looked at her vadge, seemingly eating and his huge manhood again and again.

"G-God, baby. You're... you're ... s-so huuuuuuge!! Uuuuunnnnnggggghhhhh! " she cried.

"Yeah," Dylan growled. "You love that, don't you babe? And you're sooooo fucking sexy. So sexy. So tight. And you're all mine."

They shifted positions again. This time, with Dylan pounding Amanda from behind. Amanda's moans are uncontrollable now, feeling a full penetration. He held both her breasts and pulled her to him, thrusting and burying his manhood even deeper to her. He then inserted his middle finger in her puckered hole and this made her let out a cry of pain. He eased the pain by playing and pinching her clit. Her asshole filled, her clit being played with and her vadge choking on the pounding that he's making. With these ministrations, he picked up his pace, pounding her even harder. The bed rocking with them, the air filled with their moans and the smell of sex in the room. He pounded harder and harder, their skins making a slapping sound as his balls hit her vadge.

Baby, I... I'm cumming!!! Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!" Dylan cried out.

"Me too babe. Oh God, cum inside me!" she answered.

A flash of white light, then they called out both their names as both their orgasms rocked them long and hard. Spurts after spurts of cum, Dylan released inside Amanda while she writhed and shuddered with her second orgasm. They both held on to each other as pleasure and love took over their bodies and souls. When their orgasms subsided, Dylan pulled himself out of Amanda and they both slumped beside each other, all tired and satisfied. Very satisfied.

"So you're my mysterious attacker, hu?" Amanda said in between breaths.

Dylan chuckled. "Sorry I had to do it that way, babe. You know, for the past 9 months. Whenever I see you, I can't help but get a raging hard on. So today, I decided to take you."

"You mean rape me?" she scoffed.

"But you knew it was me. How?"

She smiled and traced his lips. "Only one person in this world who kisses like you do, baby. The touch of your lips on mine, the way you kissed me. I knew it was you. Plus when you moaned, everything was confirmed through your voice." she said.

He then pulled her cheeks. "Smart girl, aren't you?"

"Nah. I just love you so much that I know and feel every part of you."

They both hugged each other and kissed passionately.

"Happy 9th monthsary, Babe."

"Happy 9th monthsary too, Baby."

And they both drifted off to their own wonderland.

This is only the beginning of another side of their life - their sex life.