From Housewife to Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
As a mother taken and trained by my son, I serve.
4.3k words
4.33
162.7k
73
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 (The Awakening)

As I woke, I saw the sun streaming into the window, the curtains open and the cool morning breeze filling the room. I felt fresh and alive and wondered, "was this all a dream?" I thought of what had all happened over the past two days....but was it a dream?

As the thoughts of my dream flowed through my mind my fingers found their way to my pussy. As I touched myself I realized it was not a dream...............my pussy was wet and sloppy and filled with cum from last night at the warehouse. I then noticed the crusty residue of dried cum in my hair, on my breasts and legs and face.

My eyes welled up with tears as my early morning hope faded and the full weight of the situation fell to me. I pulled my fingers, now coated in the slimy and thin left over cum from my pussy and stared at it ad it dripped onto my body from my fingers.................and then, as if commanded I placed my fingers into my mouth and suckled then till they were clean.

I wept softly realizing I was a total whore, used fully and still desiring more. My fingers wet back over and over to my pussy and cleaned my fingers till I had cleaned out my nasty used hole.

My God, I wondered, what would my husband think? How could I keep this from him, he would surely hate me and leave me. I wept.

Finally I lifted my head, I had to get a grip and take control. My first order of business was to get cleaned up and as I slid from the bed I felt a large quantity of cum again drain from both my pussy and ass, streaming down my thighs and pooling around my feet.

The mixture of these fluids now drizzled slowly to the floor, coating my legs and feet. I stared for a moment, then ran my fingers through the slippery fluid on my legs and licked them dry, over and over until my hole was empty and my mouth and belly full. Upon completion, I knelt to the floor and licked up the last vestiges of last night's use of my body. I felt my body as it became fully aroused again.....I needed this.OMG can this be my new life?

I then proceeded into the bathroom, naked and still dripping as I ran the water in the shower till it was hot and stepped in. I began scrubbing my body and hair, cleaning me as best I could, as if I could wash away all of the past two days. I douched over and over; surely I could wash this shame off and out of me.

I put on my robe as I left the shower and knelt as I gave myself an enema, still trying to clean me, all of me, I had to wash this off and out of me. I wept again and I expelled all that was left inside me and I sat there, legs spread as the last drops of the enema slipped from inside me. Then back into the shower once more, I washed it all away, I felt fresh, and like my old self again as I toweled my body dry and went about applying makeup and doing my hair as I normally would.

Once ready, I walked into the bedroom to dress and prepare for the day when it hit me, I had no underwear or clothing, other than a badly stained and smelly dress that lay in the corner of the bedroom. I went to the closet and was surprised to find a nice dress hanging there.

I slipped it on and it hung to my knees, very appropriate and more like I would normally wear. I slipped on some 2" heels and felt nice and good once again as I strolled out of the bedroom.

As I walked into the family room, I noticed a note and with shaky hands I picked it up to read, as follows: Mom, you were wonderful last night; the entire team thought you were super and is looking forward to the next time. They loved how nasty you were and how willingly you performed."

"Today, you will again do as commanded, but for now, I want you to relax so arrangements have been made for you at the Spa Unique across town at 10:00 AM. Introduce yourself to the receptionist and she will tell you all that is planned to make today a very relaxing day for you. You sessions will be done by 4:00 PM so stop back by the receptionist and she will provide you with another envelope that will contain your instructions for the next stage of today. Thanks Mom for being such a wonderful slut"

It was signed simply "Dave".

When I read the word "slut" it shook me, but I tried to remain calm and the thought of the "next envelope" frightened me, yet I could feel my stomach squirm and my pussy throb.....damn, I was wet again.

I walked to the garage and slipped into the car and drove out of the neighborhood with my dress riding high as my fingers dipped once again into my wet and swollen pussy. I turned on the highway wondering to myself, "What is in store for me today". I felt my clit stiffen and my thighs became coated in excitement.

Chapter 7 (The Spa)

My drive across town as uneventful other than my fingers dancing in my pussy, I was excited and aroused fully by time I arrive at the spa. I walked in and saw the receptionist at her desk and walked over to speak to her. I gave her my name and she smiled and we chatted as she described a lovely day, then she told me that it would be a little wait to get started, but only a few minutes.

We continued to chat as she said that the day that was planned for me would be very exciting and enjoyable. She went on to say how lovely I was and that seeing this was a gift she said, "Someone must think you are very special".

My instructions read: Arrive, full spa day •Shower and soak in the tub •Massage •First session, electrolysis of 5 to remove all anal, vaginal and under arm and leg hair, shape eye brows •Body scrub •Pedicure and manicure •Hair cut •Facial •Make up •Getting Dressed •Instructions..........from the receptions to you - the whore

I smiled and thanked her as I felt my pussy throbbing and leaking down my legs once again. I could feel my nipples now fully distended and knew they must be very visible as she kept looking at them, making me more aroused all the time.

As the young lady that was to help me prepare for the day approached, she told me to be sure to stop by afterwards that she had another envelope for me...

Hearing this I blushed wondering if she had read what was inside it and knew what was in store for me after I left the spa today. I smiled and thanked her and walked away with the young lady to the area where I would get ready for all that was in store.

The same young lady (Stefanie) that came to get me was the attendant and after disrobing and slipping on a robe and slippers I was off to the first activity. First up was a shower and a soak in the tub, with Stefanie as my attendant she gently soaped up and rubbed and cleaned my entire body. Her soft touch and gentle approach allowed me to relax even thought I had never had a woman bathe me or even touch me like this in my adult life.

I enjoyed her hands as they slipped all over me, touching, massaging and yes....arousing me fully. Each crevice or mound she stroked only built my desire for further attention. Unconsciously my legs parted allowing her access to my swollen pussy and she responded with a very gentle massage of my labia and clit, but did not enter my pussy.

As her fingers danced across my clit I moaned and then became embarrassed, blushing till she reached out with her other hand and touched my lips to silence me and smiled.

Then softly she said, "not to worry, I want you to fully enjoy this bath, relax Sheila".

I closed my eyes and relaxed again, spreading my legs a little more to let her know that I was now in her hands. Over the next 20 minutes or so she brought me close to orgasm at least 10 times, but never took me over the edge...till the last time.

As she rubbed and touched me I felt my body on the edge of an explosion, my nipple taught and hard, my pussy swollen and ready, as I felt her fingers finally enter me, one, two then three.............I opened my eyes slightly as saw her smiling at me.

I was embarrassed, but so aroused I could not stop, I felt her touch soft, firm, sensuous as she slipped another finger into me, I was about to explode and moaned softly, her fingers now filling my pussy and her thumb rubbed my clit. She was careful not to take me over the edge until I was so fully aroused that I could not stop, and then just as I started into orgasm, she slipped her thumb into my aroused pussy and pushed.

As my body now began the spasms of orgasm I felt her entire hand slide into me, deeper and deeper till I felt her firmly against my cervix. My eyes closed, I felt the fullness, the excitement, the total arousal and submission to this very young lady and gave my body over to its own desire and reaction as wave after wave of pleasure wracked through my body.

I cried out in pleasure, moaned with abandon and gave in fully to the animal desires of pleasure. Over and over she brought me to one orgasm after another till my body was totally exhausted and I slumped into a heap of used flesh. My body still throbbing and I felt the spasms of pleasure deep in my pussy and body.

I moaned one final time and laid my head back on the tub pillow and smiled at her and softly said, "thank you, that was wonderful".

She gently massaged me and ran very warm water over me to remove all the soap, then rose and stood beside me and knelt down and kissed me, deeply on the lips. Her tongue explored my lips gently and then she lifted her lips from me and smiled.

I stared in shock, but reacted by lifting my mouth to meet hers again and kissed her deeply in response. As we broke the kiss she said softly, "Sheila, you are so lovely, thank you and we will see each other later today."

She rose and helped me into a bath robe and gave me a quick peck on my cheek, a hug and slipped out of the room.

I was then taken by another beautiful young lady to by next stop along the way; Laser Hair Removal. My robe was removed and I lay on a table, not unlike a doctor's office. I was covered in a sheet till the technician entered the room. He was slightly older, but very professional and explained to me that what was part of my treatment was to be done over the next 5 weeks, total removal of all body hair except my eyebrows and the hair on my head.

I froze, shocked and frightened I asked, "May I think about this?"

His response was, "Sheila, this is a prepaid package, we are expected to fulfill the desires of those that paid to have you here today, you can refuse, but we will have to cancel the rest of the days activities."

I thought briefly about who had paid for this and what might happen to me, so I told him to go ahead. He removed the sheet and exposed my body fully, looking me over from my feet to my head and especially the areas around my pussy and asshole.

Embarrassed as my arousal began once again, I tried not to look at him, but his fingers danced through the hair between my legs and my pussy.

He raised my arms looking at my underarms and told me he would remove it along with the arms and legs as well the next few weeks. Then he pulled out is Laser unit and began to work on me, first a few on my feet, then around my eyes (shaping my eyebrows), and then to my pubic and anal areas.

He spread me with stirrups like my OB/GYN and began removal, it kind of stung and burned a little, but his fingers passing over me continued to arouse me, I felt my wetness begin to ooze from my pussy and he smiled and said, "Enjoying this?"

I turned red and said nothing. He continued his progress and removed all of the hair around my entire pubic area and between my legs and around my asshole. As he finished he moved on to my legs, arms and underarms.

I was tender, but so aroused when he left that I felt my body and could feel the areas that had been removed considerably. I liked the smooth feeling and was touching myself when the last attendant came back into the room, startling me.

I again turned red knowing she had seen me touching myself. She smiled and calmed me and said, "Does it feel good like this?"

I responded softly to her telling her "yes."

Then she lifted her uniform skirt and showed me her fully bare pussy and said, "Oh you will love it this way" and giggled.

I stared at her bare pussy as she touched it and slipped a finger into it showing me that she was wet too. Then, stepping between my legs, she knelt and softly massaged my pussy, coating it with a small amount of oil and rubbing me as I squirmed in pleasure once again.

She then slipped a finger, then two then three into me and leaned forward to suck my clit into her mouth. I moaned and humped her mouth like a hard cock. She placed her hand on my stomach to calm me and hold me in place as she continued to suck my clit and finger my pussy, adding another finger.

Again, my body quickly became fully aroused................I moaned and humped, wanting more till I felt her thumb and hand slide into me, fully filling me again. I squirmed in pure pleasure, now humping her hand and forearm like some huge cock till I exploded into my second total orgasm in the last hour.

Like Stef, she touched and massaged me as I continued to spasm as the orgasm finally passed, allowing me to relax and calm. Also like Stef, she also walked to the top of the table and leaned over and kissed me deeply. I kissed her back and immediately felt my body react as if I had not had an orgasm in a year, throbbing again, and ready for more pleasure. She finally pulled away, smiled and helped me into my robe once more and took me to the next room.

The next few hours were used to provide me pampering as I had never experienced including Body scrub, Pedicure and manicure, Hair cut, Facial and Make up.

I felt so good that I almost forgot that I was a whore, my son's whore; even his friends' whore.

I finished the day as Stephanie helped me dress, not in the clothes I had arrived in, but slowly and sensuously she dressed me in a garter and genuine pair of silk hose. Then a soft and almost see through silk blouse, my nipple stood straight out totally aroused. Before she buttoned my blouse she sucked my nipples long and hard, I felt my pussy swell and begin to flow fully.

Then before she put a very short black skirt on me, she laid me back onto the table, spread my legs fully and suckled my labia, clit and sucked them all deeply into her mouth. I climaxed over and over, my body racked with pleasure and then I collapsed.

My very short skirt was then slipped up over my hips and I rose upon her command, slipped into a new pair of 4" black heels and was led to a mirror to see what I had become. And as elegant as I felt in all the silk and pampering, I fully recognized now more than ever that I as nothing but a whore. My son's whore and no matter how much I fought the feeling, I could feel my body react with total arousal and need.

I was ready for what was to come next.

Chapter 8

As I walked from the room to the lobby, I spoke softly to the receptionist and asked for my "other" envelope. She smiled and looked at it briefly and then handed it to me. I looked at it and turned bright red when I read the letters on the envelope.

"For my Slut Mom" was written on it, I glanced nervously at her and she looked at me and said. "Your son is a wonderful man and a lucky man to have a whore like you".

I tried to smile and started to walk away when I heard her call after me, "enjoy the rest of your day SLUT".

My pussy was suddenly swollen and dripping again, my heart raced as I walked out the door, tearing open the envelope and read the note inside. It had three bullet points on it stating; •Look up SLUT and get into the waiting Limousine. •Once inside masturbate openly as you travel to your next destination •Get out of the Limo upon arrival, once you are there, you will be taken and used for 48 hours. I have approved them to enjoy all of you, you will not have a safe word, you will not object to anything they do to you and you will accept and please or be used by anyone that selects you for their pleasure. You will honor me in being MY total SLUT and WHORE you have become so willingly now.

I walked to the waiting Limo, a large black man in a tux opened the door for me and closed the door, I immediately spread my legs and pulled up my skirt and began to masturbate as commanded. My cunt was now slobbering and my thighs a sticky mess as my fingers delved more and more deeply into my slut holes. I lay my head back, knowing the driver was watching me and allowed my body to take over wondering what was in store for me over the next 48 hours as we sped out of town and into the late afternoon haze.

About an hour later we slowed and turned off of the main road onto a smaller road and soon after into a darkened lane. Trees on both sides blocked my view, I had no idea where I was but I knew my mission was to offer myself up to any and all upon arrival. I knew I had to please my Master by proving I will obey his every command.

Suddenly out of the dark tree lined lane we pulled up in front of what appeared to be a castle. It stood massive and daunting in the shadows as the limo gently slowed to a halt. I felt my pussy throbbing in anticipation, my nipples hard and extended against the silk and my legs shook with fear. I wondered, what has my son....OMG yes, my son arranged for me.

I heard the door handle click and the door opened quietly and I saw a well dressed gentleman holding out his hand for me. He was dressed in a tux as well and I took his hand, allowing my skirt to once again fall to cover my body. I smiled softly but he said nothing, other than to guide me to the large double door entry. The heavy wooden doors swung widely and we walked in to a darkened entry foyer. I shook in fear as we walked beyond the foyer into a larger and moderately lit room. I could hear some muffled voices in the next room, but could not hear what they were saying. Then we were joined by two lovely women. My eyes widened as they were naked and had leather restraints on their hands and ankles. Both were carrying something as they approached until I could see that they had additional restraints and immediately placed them on me.

The younger woman was about 25 and the other was about 30, they both looked at me without emotion or expression. Again I felt my legs shake, they took my hand and let me to another room where I was immediately stripped of all my clothes except the heels and hose I was wearing. I was then blindfolded and led into the main room.

I heard the room become hushed as I was led to what was a set of stairs; about 5 of them that I assumed must be leading to a stage. I could barely think as I was led several more feet and then stopped. I felt my arms now taken by a much larger pair of hands, pulling me roughly and extending my arms to be fastened to something and following this my legs were spread widely and my ankles also fastened into place.

I realized I was fully spread and open for viewing for whomever was there. I could feel my cunt drooling and my juices running down my spread thighs like the SLUT I was. I felt my extreme arousal and yet my fear was equally intense. I froze suddenly feeling an intense orgasm shoot through me with a force that made my legs visibly wobble and a moan escaped my lips. My cunt flowed fully and I hung my head in shame, how could I cum from just being bound and exhibited to God knows what.

Suddenly hands took my breasts and massaged them gently, but firmly, tugging my fully aroused and swollen nipples. I felt a sharp and severe pain as something pinched them, hard cold steel was pinching me and my cunt flowed again. I tried to pull away and was spanked severely with a hand. My bottom burned with each stroke and my cunt flowed even more. I could not help myself, I was so fully aroused and the pain was increasing this with each abuse added.

Then, I hear someone on a speaker system announce, "Tonight's entertainment is here, please meet "Sheila." She is a mother of two, wife and until only a few days ago totally committed to her husband and children as a home maker."

12