From Humble Beginnings Ch. 01

Story Info
Sadie's father brings her coffee, and maybe a little more...
1k words
4.06
27.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever attempt at anything remotely erotica based. All comments/critiques welcome but please be kind.

*****

I know I'm not the typical dream girl. I have a cute enough face, big dark eyes and long soft hair but I'm no stranger to the plus size section of the clothing store. I did my best to accentuate what worked for me in my size 16, being blessed with a thick butt and 38D chest definitely had it perks in the man finding department when I was looking. My light skin with subtle tan made most men curious as to my background, and I took pleasure in their confusion when I explained I'm simply light skinned but Native American. I had found a man and settled down in my early 20's in a city close to my parents. My mother and I never saw eye to eye and my father and I had had some issues when I was a teenager but we'd worked past them and were the best of friends.

While my fiancé Lance was at the gym one morning there was a knock at my door. I got out of bed in my shorts and tank top and answered it groggily. On the other side stood my father with two tall cups of coffee and a great big smile. "Good morning sweetheart" he said strolling into our home and making his way for the kitchen, "they didn't have any honey so you'll have to add your own." I had given up sugar in an attempt to get healthier so had been using honey as my sweetener, as I reached up to try and get the honey a strange feeling came over me, I turned quickly and caught my father's eyes dart out the window and he began to blush.

Did I just catch my dad staring at my ass?

I quickly shook off the idea, even though something inside of me stirred with excitement. We walked through to my living room and sat down.

"What brings you by so early dad?"

"Well I remember you saying on the phone last night you thought you'd run out of coffee, and I know how bitchy you get when you're out of coffee" he laughed to himself as I scoffed.

"Well, thanks I guess" I laughed hitting him lightly on the arm, as I did so my chest giggled and I realized I had rushed to the door without putting on a bra. I guess my father realized as well, he blushed again and re-positioned himself but I could see he was still able to catch a glimpse. It had been so long since I had gotten attention from another man, Caleb and I were always together and with his tough looking face and broad shoulders it most likely stopped any man that may have been interested from approaching me. I began to feel a sensation as I noticed my father's discomfort, and I wanted to see how far I could push it before he said something.

"Dad, could you hand me the spoon on the side table. I forgot to stir in my honey."

"what ...spoon?" he said trying to play like he hadn't been distracted by my barely covered chest. "nevermind daddy I can reach it" and with that I leaned against him stretching to grab the spoon. As I did so my breasts strained against him and I let out a little moan, passing it off as straining for the spoon. I could feel my dad's member twitch underneath me, and it was making me ache a little. As wrong as it was I needed to relieve myself of this tension.

"Dad I'm running a little behind I'm gonna grab a quick shower and meet you back down here in 10 or so," I said already heading up the stairs.

"I know how long your showers take, see you in a half hour!" he shouted behind me laughing nervously at himself trying to play what just happened off as cool as he could.

As quickly as I was upstairs I turned the water on and took off my clothes. One thing about me is I am very sexual. My fiancé is sexual but doesn't know how to be aggressive. I need to be talked down to and have it be rough in order to really get off. Caleb is sweet, but that's not what I need. I slumped down to the floor and became playing with my nipples, rubbing circled around them and pinching them as I felt the juice start flowing in my pussy.

Tracing my fingers over my curved stomach my body twitched in anticipation, as my fingers reached the folds of my pussy I gasped at their frigid temperature before plunging them slowly inside myself. I picked up the pace and slid my other hand down and began rubbing my clit. Whenever I got this aroused I began to talk to myself in the language I wish Caleb would talk to me, and this time was no exception.

"take it you filthy slut" I whispered between gritted teeth "yea, you like that you...take daddy's dick this pussy belongs to daddy" as I repeated this to myself I began to lose control and my body began to tighten as I tipped closer to the edge.

"You're a dirty whore, you're a dirty whore, you're a dirty uuuuuuuugh" waves of pleasure flooded my body and after a moment I pulled my hand up and began tasting the juices I had just squeezed from my inner thighs. I lay on the floor a minute smiling to myself when I heard a noise. I thought maybe I had lost track of time and it was my father leaving, so I got up slowly on my legs still trembling with pleasure and began to make my way to the door, when I got there and began to open it I could hear breathing...I peaked through the slit and there was my father eyes closed stroking himself outside my bedroom door whispering to himself. I closed the door quietly and thought to myself whatever I decided to do next would change our relationship forever. I took a deep breath and opened the door

"...Daddy..."