From Innocence to Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy's opportunity taken.
5k words
4.62
136.5k
29

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

We slept for several hours. I awoke before Stacey, chubbed of course. I was still spooned against her fantastic body. Leaning back, I gently rubbed her back, awaking her slowly from her sleep. She shook her head slowly to clear the cobwebs, arched her back, pushing her ass against me growing cock. She growled deep from inside her body, wiggling her hips against my semi rigid cock. I massaged down her body, over her globe, and down her thigh. Pulling my hand back up, I wrapped my fingers over her hip bone, pulling her body back against me softly as I pushed my hips forward. My cock mashed between her cheeks, the head poking under her ass toward her wet hole.

Moving quickly, she reached to her globe, spreading her cheeks. "Stick it in my cunt Daddy," she whispered. I slid my hand down over hers, my fingertips sliding along the open crack, passed over her lips, finding her flooded wetness. Dipping my fingertips, I parted her lips, aimed my growing cock, and pushed forward firmly. My cock poked through her lips, found her flooded wet hole, and slipped easily into her body. With each thrust, my cock grew more rigid, longer, fatter. I thrust harder, driving more cock into her receptive cunt. Lifting my upper leg, I draped it up over her hip, pulling hard against her. My cock slid deep into her body, her wetness making squishy noises with each thrust, each withdrawal. I forced hard, deep penetrations with each thrust. I reached around her body, my hand finding her tit. I rolled her hard nipple firmly between my thumb and fingers, pinching softly with each thrust. My hips slapped against her flesh.

Several minutes passed, with each thrust, my balls churned, getting closer to my pending orgasm. My breathing changed, growing labored with each thrust, each causing a direct stimulation of all my sex senses. My cock grew, expanding, reaching hard to fill her sheath, pounding her sex, retreating, and slamming deep again. Stacey was fingering her clit hard, mashing the flesh flat, flicking the sensitive clit back and forth quickly. Her breathing matched mine, ragged at best. I listened to her, hearing her mutter, whisper about her coming orgasm. "Yes Daddy," she breathed hard. "Yes," she repeated several times, louder with each hard thrust delivered deep. With a loud grunt, her hips opened, thrust back against me, grinding her hips in small rotating circles, she ground her cunt hard on my cock. I pulled her hips hard, burying my cock deep, erupting in an orgasm. Pulling her close, burying my cock deep, my cock spit forth this round of cum. "I feel it Daddy," Stacey whispered. I flexed with each spurt, groaning deeply as I again coated her insides with my hot, sticky cum. I grabbed a hand full of hair, pulling firmly, teasingly as I humped her ass for one more penetrating thrust. Spitting forth cum, my body relaxed, total exhausted. We again remained still for several minutes as our breathing returned to normal. My cock deflated, slithered out of her wet cunt, and hung between us, coating our skin with sticky fluids.

Reaching out to the edge of the bed, Stacey found her wayward panties, stuffed them between her legs, and bounded toward her bathroom. "Get a shower Daddy, you're taking me to dinner," she stated matter of factly.

"Yes dear," I responded, groaning deeply as I grabbed a sticky, flaccid cock. I rolled to my back, hesitated momentarily, sat up and left the bedroom. I headed to my bedroom and shower. Taking a quick shower, I dressed nicely, anticipating taking my lovely daughter to a restaurant of her choosing.

"Daddy, Kara is going with us," Stacey shouted down the hall. "She invited herself over. Is that ok with you," she continued.

"Sure baby," I returned the shout. Inside, I was in turmoil. Would tonight be the night they talk? Would Kara start the discussion, only to have Stacey one up her? Or would it go poorly? Maybe, I would have my first threesome. So many thoughts raced through my big brain. I found myself rubbing my crotch, softly stroking my chubbing cock. My little brain had so few original thoughts, but it screamed "pussy", "cunts", "asses", and "mouths" over and over for my big brain to hear. I liked its' thought process.

Shortly, Kara arrived. "Tonight," she whispered my direction, patting my cheek as she ran up the stairs to Stacey's bedroom. She was dressed to the nines as well, a tight knit dress that hugged her body, scooped neckline that accented her cleavage, and left me with carnal desires instantly as I watched her bound up the stairs. I watched as her supple legs carried her effortlessly up the stairs, flexing with each step, her calves

I made my way to the office, quickly accessing my camera coverage. Kara was sitting on the edge of the bed, chatting with Stacey as she finished her makeup and hair. "I teased your Dad on the way in," Kara semi-shouted for Stacey to hear. "It will be a fun evening," she continued.

Stacey was still covered in her towel, wrapped snuggly over her breasts, barely covering her ass. Stacey glanced out the door, but remained uncommonly quiet. Hesitating, the words filtered into her being. In turmoil, Stacey pondered what she should do. Tell Kara? Watch Dad's reactions? "Yes" she thought to herself, "it will be an interesting evening". She exited the bathroom, dropping her towel, tossing it toward Kara. Stark naked, her nipples hard, she walked aimlessly to her closet. Kara watched each step. "Shoes, shoes," muttered Stacey. Bending at the waist, Stacey leaned over, rummaging through the shoes placed along the baseboard of the closet. Her legs bent just slightly, her ass protruded in Kara's direction. Her globes framed her slit, completely exposed to Kara. Glancing around her legs, she found Kara staring directly at her, her mouth open slightly, her tongue licking her lips softly. She swayed her ass provocatively. Her hand slowly slid up her inner thigh, her fingers reaching between her legs softly. Kara watched, frozen. Stacey's fingertips slipped into her slit, pushing the lip away from her clit. Her finger slipped over the engorging bud softly, flicking her sex back and forth. Her body responded, juices making her slit moist. She could smell her muskiness. Grabbing a selected pair of shoes, she stood, rummaged through several outfits on hangers, and selected a knit dress, a dark solid blue. Turning, she moved toward Kara, drawing her fingers to her lips, licking her taste into her mouth. She tossed the dress on the bed, dropped the shoes, and turned to the dresser, pulling open her panty drawer, and fingered through the pile of panties, selecting a high cut, red pair.

Turning back to the bed, she saw Kara, her dress pulled up, her fingers tracing her panties, rubbing softly over her hidden clit. Without hesitating, without thinking, Stacey moved to the bed quickly. Stepping between Kara's legs, she raised her right foot up, placing it on the bed beside Kara's left hip. Reaching, she slid her hand around Kara's neck, pulling her face toward her mound. "Lick me," Stacey commanded sternly. Her hips arched to Kara's face, tilting slightly. Kara's hands pushed around Stacey's hips, cupping her ass, pulling her forward. Kara's nose pushed against her pubic hairs, her mouth moving to encircle Stacey's clit, sucking it hard into her mouth. Stacey's head arched upwards, a grunt escaping her lips. "Oh fuck," she exclaimed. My cock grew extremely hard as Stacey humped her hips against Kara's probing tongue. I pumped my hard cock. "Yes baby," Stacey whispered, flaring her hips, opening her sex to Kara. Using both hands, she pulled Kara's face hard into her wet cunt. Her legs buckled slightly as she humped Kara. "Stick you tongue in me," whispered Stacey. She growled as Kara dipped lower into her pussy. "Yes baby," she repeated. "Bite my clit," she instructed. I could hear Kara's sucking sounds as she thrashed Stacey's pussy. "I'm going to," her voice trailed off, her body went rigid, tensing. Breathing stopped, hips arched forward, Stacey exploded into orgasm on Kara's face. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," Stacey hissed through clenched teeth. Her chin dropped to her chest, she pushed Kara back. Kara's neck stretched to suck her clit, popping it free from her mouth.

Stacey dropped to the floor, kneeling between Kara's legs. She attacked Kara, pushing her legs apart, diving into her cunt, her mouth pressing against her panties. Leaning back to her elbows, Kara watched Stacey. Reaching, she pulled the panties aside, leaning to suck Kara's flesh deep into her mouth. She assaulted Kara's engorged clit, her mouth grinding against the flesh, shaking her head, pulling, her teeth clamped softly over the hard nub. I could hear her growl as she flicked the nub back and forth. Minutes passed as Stacey continued her attack on Kara's cunt. I stroked my hard cock, groaning loudly. "Oh shit," shouted Kara. "Fuck my hole, Stacey," grunted Kara. Leaning back, Stacey brought her hand to Kara's cunt, jamming two fingers into her wet, warm, sticky hole. Thrusting several times, she pushed her fingers deep into her cunt. Reaming her, she leaned back to her, grabbed her hard clit with her teeth, and flicked her clit back and forth quickly with her tongue. Several seconds passed, Kara arched her hips hard, rising up, held firmly, and convulsed into Stacey's mouth, her hips flopping down hard. Stacey sucked hard, holding her clit firmly until Kara pushed her mouth away. Kara rolled over, her hands reaching under her, feeling her clit. Stacey leaned to take a bite of her soft ass, gently biting her exposed flesh.

The girls did not move, resting. My eyes closed, my cock expanding, exploding forth rope after rope of cum. I covered the head with my hand to keep from shooting cum all over the keyboard. I grabbed several puff's to clean up the mess.

Glancing back to the monitor, Stacey was on her stomach, laying beside Kara. She was stroking her softly, her fingers rolling over her tits, flicking a hard nipple underneath the material. "That was a first," quipped Stacey. She leaned to kiss Kara softly, her tongue extending, licking her lips gently. Kara's head raised, her hand caressing Stacey, pulling her mouth to her. Their kiss was soft, gentle, caring. "We gotta go," Stacey whispered.

She stood, admiring Kara. Turning, she walked to the door. "Dad, you about ready," she hollered down the stairs.

"Yes baby," I replied. I watched the girls as they slowly got dressed. Kara leaned to suck a hard nipple between her lips. Stacey arched her body to Kara as she did. They played a little more as she prepared for our evening out. One final hug, they turned and headed down stairs.

"Let's go girls," I stated as they rounded the corner to the kitchen. I waited for them to pass. With Stacey leading the way, Kara reached out as let her hand slide across my cock as she passed, her head cocked with an evil grin on her face. "Come on," is all I could think to say. I shook my head in disbelief.

We picked a great Mexican food place for dinner. Good food, good atmosphere, and comfortable prices. Kara teased me incessantly. A quick stroke, a look, a lick of her lips as her eyes sparkled. And Stacey watched quietly. She knew what Kara was doing, and it amused her I believe. She did not let me know she knew though. It was very subtle from her end.

As we finished dinner and were heading out the door, Stacey turned around to me, stepped close, slid her hand to my groin, grabbing my chubbed cock, stroking down against her palm as her fingers wrapped around the shaft. "Why Daddy, what are you thinking," she asked? "Thanks Daddy for a great dinner," she continued, glancing around the entryway. She leaned to kiss me on the cheek.

Kara stepped to us, snuggled against us both, her arms wrapping around my and Stacey's back. "Me too," she quipped. "I want in on a hug," she chimed. She pressed her body tight against ours, stretched upwards, and kissed me on the mouth as I glanced her way. Turning quickly, she gave Stacey a quick kiss as well. "There," she said proudly. We existed, quickly found my car, and piled in, I driving, Kara took shotgun, and Stacey piled in the backseat. Seat belts on, we zoomed out of the parking lot.

"Where to girls," I asked. "Home sounds great to me," I continued. I knew I held the advantage, with the tiny web cameras around Stacey's room. I wanted a long evening of watching the girls, hoping I would get to be included with at least one of them. I wanted to fuck Kara, her cunt had not had my invader penetrate her body. I wanted to hear her gasp as I spread her lips, the head pushing her lips apart, my hips arching, pushing my cock meat into her tight, wet hole. My God damn cock lurched to hard instantly as I thought about my evening to follow. I squirmed in my seat, trying to adjust my cock as it tented my pants. The movement did not go unnoticed by Kara. She turned to look at Stacey behind her. With the gap in the bucket seats, Kara could not reach to me without Stacey having a clear view of her and her actions.

"Home is fine, Daddy," Stacey said. "I know Kara and I will find something to do," she continued. I glanced in the review mirror to see Stacey. She leaned back in the seat, laid her head back and closed her eyes to rest. About the same instant, Kara reached to my lap, her hand squeezing my pants down and around my hard cock. She squeezed firmly as she pumped my shaft for several seconds. Wild eyed, I looked to her, staring into her beautiful eyes as she licked her lips. She pulled my hand to her thigh, sliding it up toward her hem. Pushing upwards, I slipped my hand under the hem, slid up her soft skinned thigh, to find her panties. I brushed my fingertips across the crotch of her panties. They were moist. Her lips engorged, they swelled the material softly. I pushed my fingers against her labia, slipping my middle finger down between her puffy lips. My fingertip found her clit, her legs spread wide as she let me trace her hard clit. She pulled my wrist, pulling my finger harder against her clit. Instinctively, my fingertip danced over the sensitive flesh, stroking firmly back and forth as her hips arched against my hand. I could smell her, her muskiness filling the car. I glanced in the mirror, Stacey was resting.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as I pushed my fingers under the edge of her panties, feeling the wetness of her slit. I pushed the panties over, freeing her slit from top to bottom. I could feel her clit, hard, extending beyond her lips. I pushed my finger down, finding her hole. Without hesitation, I dipped my finger into her body, sliding easily to the middle knuckle. I swirled my finger around, reaming her wet hole. She grunted, louder than I hoped. I quickly glanced to Stacey, a smile faintly across her face.

I turned slightly, glancing over my shoulder at Stacey. Quietly, she had pulled her hem up, slid her hand into her panties, and was pleasuring her body as I played in Kara's hole. My legs squeezed together involuntarily. I turned further, glancing at Stacey. She was licking her lips softly. I pulled my free hand to my lips, index finger up against my mouth. I begged for her to be quiet. I turned back to watch the road, my arm extended into Kara's crotch, reaching down between her legs to finger her cunt, to mash her clit, and make her cum. Several minutes passed as we flew down the highway. Kara absorbed all my fingering, her body reacting as expected. I could hear her breathing change, become shallow, fast. Her hips arched to me, a grunt escaped her lips. Holding firmly against my hand, a quick convulsion followed by small, fast humps against my finger told me she had cum. Her breathing slowed slightly. Turning, she leaned toward my seat, her hands reaching between my legs. She pumped my shaft firmly, quietly. She did not even glance to see if Stacey was awake or asleep. It did not matter to her.

"Get it out," I instructed her quietly. She quickly grabbed my belt, opened my pants, grabbed the zipper, pulled it down, reached into my pants and pulled out my rigid cock. With one movement, she popped her seat belt loose, leaned to me, and engulfed my cock in her hot, pliant mouth. I pushed her head down on my cock, pushing hard to slam my cock deep into her throat. Groaning deeply, I erupted, cum flashing up my cock and exploding into her waiting mouth and throat. Kara growled deep in her chest. I shot rope after rope into her mouth. With each squirt, my eyes slammed shut, causing a little concern while driving 65 mph down the highway. I forced my eyes to stay open. Glancing to my right, Stacey was up, leaning on the seats, trying to watch Kara as she hungrily sucked my balls dry. "Baby," I whispered. She glanced to me, a smile crossed her face. She reached to my cheek, stroking softly. "Oh fuck," I growled deeply as Kara sucked me hard.

Kara pulled off my cock, pulling back to her seat. With a quick movement, she started the seat to a reclining position, forcing Stacey to move over behind me. Cat like, Kara moved toward Stacey, pushing her back in the seat, almost laying down. With her knees on her seat, Kara quickly dropped flat, leaning to the back seat as she pulled Stacey's dress up and ripped down her panties. "Oh shit Daddy," Stacey almost screamed. "She's dribbling your cum on my pussy," she exclaimed. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Stacey chanted, in a low growling voice. "Yes!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "Daddy, she's sucking my cunt!" breathed Stacey. "Oh God, I'm going to cum!" she continued haltingly. "Jesus fucking Christ," she breathed deeply. "Yes baby, suck me! Suck me hard! Stick your fingers in my wet cunt! Yes!" she hissed.

I reached over Kara, my hand pulling her dress up, sliding my hand underneath her panties, over her ass as I drove down the highway. God, her slit was wet, almost dripping as my fingers probed her body. I reamed her anus, teasing her tightest hole as I listened to Stacey getting closer to her orgasm. My fingers explored Kara's cunt and ass freely, probing each hole, squeezing each globe, pulling hard, driving her into Stacey's cunt. My mind was gone. Only lust filled my thoughts. I grew hard again. Thank god we were minutes away now from the house.

"Yes," screamed Stacy. "I'm cumming Kara! Oh fuck, bite my clit!" she grunted. Kara groaned loudly. Reaching deep between her legs, I felt her fingers as she probed her clit, mashing it back and forth as she sucked Stacey's cunt. Her thighs squeezed together, her body convulsed, involuntarily against her hand and fingers. She had cum as well.

I pulled along the drive and into the garage quickly. Rigid, I wanted to fuck Kara. I wanted to bury my cock. Closing the garage door, I almost sprinted around the car, holding my pants up with my hand. Opening Kara's door, I pulled her ass upwards, placing her knees on her seat. leaning my chest against the car, I mounted her bare ass, pushing my cock between her crack, sliding the head up and down her wet slit. Kara pushed backwards, tilting her hips upwards, opening her cunt to me. Pushing the head against her opening, I grabbed her hips, pulling softly, firmly back against me. The head popped through her opening. Thrusting back against me, more cock disappeared into her body. I thrust back and forth, pushing more cock into her wet cunt with each thrust forward. I watched as her juices coated my shaft. With each withdrawal, her lips stretched hard to hold my cock in her body. I increased my speed and depth of my thrusts. I became lost in our sex, mind gone, only thinking with my little brain. I wondered what Stacey was doing.

My body pounded against Kara, our flesh slapping loudly, filling the garage with the sounds of sex. We both grunted, groaned, and slammed our bodies together hard. My balls churned, filling my sac with tasty cum. As I slammed forward again, my balls erupted, filling the escape tubes with cum, jettisoning globs of cum into her body. I slammed her harder for several minutes, feeling my cock deflating. I slowed my thrusts, my knees growing weak. I ground my hips against her ass, pulling hard on her hip bones. Closing my eyes, I forced one more squirt of cum into pussy. I stopped thrusting, pulling my body tight against her. I could feel my pulse pounding my temples, my loins, everywhere. "Oh fuck," I growled softly. I pulled back, my limp cock hanging between us. I was sticky, her juices covering my cock and balls.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12