From Innocence to Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy," whispered Stacey. I glanced to my left. Stacey was on her knees, pulling on my hip softly. Turning, she grabbed my deflated cock, stroking softly, gently. She looked to Kara, her body arched, her ass high, her cunt thrashed, cum and juices leaking, running down her thighs. Stacey leaned to me, licking the head of my dangling cock. Lifting the shaft, the head flopped up and to the side as she moved to suck the sticky shaft, biting gently. Moving her hand back, she flopped my flaccid cock against her mouth, sucking the head between her lips, her teeth grabbing the soft flesh, sucking hard to get any remaining fluids. I growled as she pulled my hips forward, jamming my limp cock completely into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the flesh. I humped her face slowly, gently, pulling my cock part way out, and letting her suck me back in. I watched her face, her eyes closed, lost in her thoughts. She sucked me for several minutes, cleaning my cock of any fluids. I watched intently as Kara moved to sit on the seat. She watched Stacey as well, rolling her nipples firmly between her fingers, pinching the nipples hard on occasion. She fingered her pussy, mashing the clit hard. Her body raced to another orgasm, her face contorting, her breathing growing shallow, fast. She drew her hand to her mouth, sucking each coated finger seductively into her mouth, her lips softly grabbing, pulling her finger deep. As she pulled her fingers out, her lips extended to hold the digit, her cheeks hallowing as she sucked hard. Her eyes flashed at us, she was not done.

Watching Kara cum, we paused long enough for rational thought to return. "House," I whispered. "Let's get into the house," I repeated.

I would say we sauntered, leisurely walking through the kitchen, stopping to get a drink, but the opposite occurred. We threw clothes on the floor, stripping as we headed into the house, passing quickly through the kitchen, rounding the corner, and bounding up the stairs. By now naked, we entered my bedroom, Stacey's mom's bedroom. I figured a contemplative minute was near, but none came. I leaped first to the bed, followed closely by the girls. We were a pile, a mass of naked flesh, biting, nipping, sucking, touching, and probing. I leaned to Stacey, kissing her softly, my tongue extending to explore her mouth. My hands caressed her face tenderly, my lips suctioned her tongue, pulling it into my mouth. I tasted Kara's juices, I tasted something salty. Was that me? I groaned deeply as Kara sucked a hanging ball into her mouth, her tongue washing over the hairy flesh. My deep groan vibrated through my mouth into Stacey. She returned the groan as Kara rolled her hard clit between her fingers, stroking the hard nub firmly, repeatedly, and tugging on the sensitive flesh with her thumb and index fingers. Her middle finger extended, pushed through Stacey's lips, and slid easily, deeply into her wet hole. Stacey exhaled deeply into my mouth with the soft, swift penetration.

Minutes passed, all cognizant thought lost. Kara's mouth sucked first one ball, then the other into her mouth. Slowly, she slid between my legs, her tongue flicking over my sensitive flesh. And she found it! The sensitive skin between my balls and ass. A deep groan erupted from me, my hips pressed down on Kara's mouth. She knew, hesitating as I pressed hard on her mouth, my ass pressing on her nose as well. I reached to spread my cheeks, I wanted her to tongue fuck my ass. I was glad we had showered just in the past several hours. Her tongue reamed my puckered hole. As it passed over my rose bud, I grunted, hips thrusting down on her tongue. "Yes," I whispered. "Fuck my ass Kara," I continued. Eyes closed, I stopped all movement, feeling the sensations pass through me. Stacey dropped down my body, her mouth capturing my rigid cock. Shoving forward, she engulfed my cock. I pulled her head forward roughly, cramming my cock into her face. "Oh fuck," I almost screamed. I wiggled my ass on Kara's mouth, with each movement, shoved more cock into Stacey's face. It would not be long.

I could not breathe. My mind gone, lust controlled all rational thought. The girls got a good rhythm for me, allowing me to thrust my hips, driving cock into Stacey's face, while allowing Kara to lick my ass, pushing her tongue hard into my tight ring. Grunting, I exploded again, sending globs of cum up my rigid shaft, erupting into Stacey's mouth. She sucked me hard, swallowing each spurt, grinding her face down hard on my shaft. Pulling her head hard, I mashed my cock completely down her throat. She gagged, but I kept pushing hard. She bit down on my cock, causing me to flinch. "Suck me sweetie," I whispered, releasing her head. She pulled back, licked the head, and jammed me deep again. I reached over her, sliding my hand down her crack, pushing my fingers into her wet slit, finding her wet hole, and pushing my fingertips into her wet cunt. She growled deep in her body. Growing very sensitive, I pushed her off my cock, moving off Kara's face.

Standing, I watched as Stacey stretched out on Kara, her body melding to Kara, their tits mashing softly. Stacey's tongue extended, licking Kara's neck, sucking on her ear lobe as she ground her body on Kara. Her leg parted Kara's thighs, sliding down between the flesh. She humped Kara, her thigh pressing firmly on Kara's mound, grinding, pushing against her sex. Kara's sex humped upwards, legs splaying, opening her sex, grinding it against Stacey's thigh. Stacey's hands were busy, grabbing Kara's firm tits, rolling the nipple firmly, pinching the hard flesh. Leaning to her, Stacey grabbed the hard nipple between her teeth, biting down softly. Her tongue flicked quickly back and forth over the taut nipple. Kara arched her shoulder, pushing her tit flesh into Stacey's mouth. With each nip of the flesh, Kara grunted, her breathing labored. "Stacey, make me cum," grunted Kara. "Please," whimpered Kara.

Moving quickly, Stacey turned her body into the opposite direction, facing Kara's crotch. Stacey raised her leg, rolled over and placed her cunt directly on Kara's mouth. "Lick me! Lick my hole! Lick my ass!" Stacey commanded. Kara's head lifted, her lips sucking Stacey's clit between her lips. Growling, Stacey dropped, her mouth sucking Kara's flesh into her mouth as well. I fisted my growing cock. I listened, the girls slurping, sucking on each other's bodies. Each humped, rotated, and slammed their cunts against a teasing, waiting mouth. Their grunts, groans, and unintelligible audibles filled the room. I watched, amazed. These loving, caring friends, sharing a lust for each other, for me. I was rigid again. Their bodies thrashed, hips jumped, breathing grew raspy as each approached her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck," grunted Kara, muffled. Her hips flexed hard, lifted up a foot above the bed, freezing in mid air. Stacey increased her intensity on Kara's clit, her hands pulling her ass cheeks hard, driving her mouth, her tongue deep into Kara's cunt, and back to her clit. "Yes," screamed Kara, her hips lifting, then flopping on the bed, quaking slightly, small humps against Stacey's mouth.

Kara reached her hand into Stacey's crotch. I moved to watch closely. Kara shoved two fingers into Stacey's cunt, completely buried as she sucked her clit into her hungry mouth. Her thumb roamed over Stacey's ass, pressing firmly on her rose. Stacey froze slightly, her hips flexing. In that instant, Kara pushed her thumb firmly, passing through Stacey's tight ring, driving her thumb completely into Stacey's ass. "Shit," screamed Stacey, humping down on Kara's mouth, grinding her mound, her clit firmly against her. "Fuck me hard," grunted Stacy. I could see her body melt as she exploded into orgasm. Grunting hard, grinding down on Kara's fingers, her mouth, Stacey flooded juices over Kara's face. Kara sucked hard, thrashing Stacey's clit, holding it firmly in her teeth, thrusting her fingers and thumb out of Stacey's body hard, and repeating. Seconds passed, Kara slowed her thrusts, pulling her mouth off Stacey's clit. They lay silently for a couple minutes, allowing breathing to regain its normalcy. Softly, gently, their hands roamed over each wet slit, fingertips penetrating, teasing, stroking an engorged clit. I could hardly breathe myself, watching these young females, their bodies ready for my big cock.

"Stacey, I want you," I instructed, fisting my cock in her direction. "Doggy style," I continued. "I may fuck your ass, Baby," I whispered, moving behind her as she positioned her body at the edge of the bed.

12