From Intern to Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and get dressed, and go back to your desk until I need you again," Mrs. Dunn instructed her after a few moments. "You can learn more about it there."

"Yes Ma'am," Trish responded obediently, suddenly self-conscious that she was still almost naked in the middle of the day, in Mrs. Dunn's office.

A couple of minutes later, Trish was fully dressed again. She thanked Mrs. Dunn a second time for the gift, and left her office. Before Trish returned to her desk though, she stepped into the reception area's bathroom and touched up her make-up. She still couldn't believe she had masturbated in Mrs. Dunn's bathroom in the middle of the day.

Trish finished freshening up, and returned to her desk, where Carly had been while she was out, and in Mrs. Dunn's office.

"Thanks for helping out," Trish told her.

"No problem," Carly replied cheerfully as she stood up. "Hey, nice watch," she added.

"Thanks," Trish responded with her own smile as she let her get a better look. "Mrs. Dunn just gave it to me."

"Nice," Carly said as she held the watch, with Trish's wrist still in it, and examined it. "Maybe I can earn one."

Carly departed and Trish sat down and went back to work. She quickly started getting used to the feeling of the weighty smartwatch on her wrist. It took her a bit longer to get used to her new heels, and shorter mini.

That night, Trish spent most of the evening trying out her new watch. It performed most of the functions of her phone, just without the large flat screen. Trish wore it to the gym, and was able to leave her phone in her car and still listen to her music through her ear buds. After her workout, Trish even showered wearing her new watch. That night, she went to sleep with it still around her wrist. Her ear buds were also still in her ears, playing some of the soft music Mrs. Dunn had provided for her.

The following morning, an hour or so after Trish had arrived at work, Mrs. Dunn summoned her via her ear buds. Trish made sure she looked her best, then promptly went into her office.

"You wanted to see me, Ma'am?" she asked cheerfully as she approached her desk.

Mrs. Dunn eyed her a moment. "Yes," she finally replied. "First, let's do something about that greeting," she stated firmly. "From now on, you will greet me by saying, How may I serve you?"

"Yes Ma'am," Trish replied obediently.

The phrase sounded a bit odd, but Trish knew she shouldn't question Mrs. Dunn. Besides, the idea of serving her turned her on a bit.

"You'll also address me as Madame from this point on, unless otherwise instructed."

"Yes Ma—dame," Trish answered, with a twinge of arousal.

"Now that that's settled," Mrs. Dunn began with a nod, "let's see if you are following your complete dress code."

"Ma'am—Madame?" Trish asked in confusion.

Trish had assumed that what had happened yesterday was just a one-time thing. Still, she felt a jolt of arousal between her legs.

"Take off your clothes and let me see your underwear," Mrs. Dunn stated firmly.

"Yes Madame, right away," Trish answered as she began unbuttoning her top.

A few moments later Trish was once again standing in her black satin push-up bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, and four inch heels. She was also wearing her ear buds, and smartwatch. Mrs. Dunn had her come around behind her expansive desk, and do a few slow pirouettes for her while she looked on.

"Beautiful," Mrs Dunn said appreciatively. "How are you at giving massages?"

"Ma'am—Madame?" Trish corrected herself questioningly.

"How are you at giving massages?" she repeated.

"Um . . . I don't know, Madame," Trish replied tentatively.

"Well, why don't you give it a try," Mrs. Dunn said as she spun her chair facing away from her. "My neck is a bit sore."

"Yes Madame," Trish responded as she stepped forward and began kneading her shoulders and neck. She felt a little awkward—and more than a little aroused—as she massaged her. The fact that Trish was in her underwear only heightened her arousal. She squeezed her legs together as she squeezed her shoulders.

"We need to upload an instructional program to your watch and phone for you to study," Mrs. Dunn commented. "That way you can learn to give me better massages."

"Yes Madame," Trish replied obediently. It didn't even occur to her that giving massages was miles outside of her normal duties when she had first accepted the internship.

Several minutes later, Mrs. Dunn told her to get dressed, and go back to her desk out front. Trish was definitely aroused by this point. Not quite as much as when Mrs. Dunn had adjusted her underthings the day before, but definitely aroused.

"Um, Madame, may I take a few minutes to freshen up?" Trish asked tentatively.

"No you may not," Mrs. Dunn replied firmly. "You will get dressed, and go directly to your desk."

"Yes Madame," Trish answered obediently.

"Actually, bring me a fresh latte first," Mrs. Dunn said as she turned her attention back to her computer.

"Yes Madame," Trish answered as she headed towards the espresso machine next to the mini-bar. She squeezed her legs together again as she began preparing the drink, still in her underwear, heels, and watch.

Once Trish set Madame Dunn's latte on her desk, she began getting dressed. A few minutes later she was fully dressed, at her desk. She was still aroused, but she went back to work like Madame Dunn had told her to.

Before long instructions on giving massages were uploaded to Trish's phone, watch and ear buds. The instructions weren't just for regular shoulder massages either. They instructed her how to perform massages on virtually every part of the human body, in both a sensual and non-sensual way. Just like everything else that came through her ear buds and other devices, Trish absorbed her lessons with rapt attention.

Besides being a cheerful and efficient PA, Trish was also eye candy for Madame Dunn's clients when they were in the office. All of them were very appreciative of her tiny minis, tight tops, and leg-shaping four inch heels.

Strangely, Madame Dunn didn't seem to have very many clients stop by to see her. When they did though, both Trish and Carly were very friendly with them. Trish wanted them to be happy, to please Madame Dunn.

Still, Trish was still getting used to flirting with men she didn't know, but Carly was happy to help her out.

Trish found out that Jesse was a former police officer. She also had a black belt in jujutsu. Jesse had two pairs of handcuffs on her belt, as well as a tazer. She wore ear buds like Trish's and Carly's. Madame Dunn had given Jesse and Carly steel smartwatchs as well.

Trish was seen a lot around town though, as Madame Dunn regularly sent her on various errands. She picked up her dry cleaning, brought her lunch, and anything else she needed her to do, including shopping for her. Trish even happily waited in line several hours to buy her tickets to a show she wanted to see.

Needless to say, Trish attracted a lot of attention while she was out and about. She ignored it all though, even the very cute guys that hit on her. Trish had decided to devote her summer fully to Dunn Consulting, and a relationship might interfere with her work. She had to be available to Madame Dunn at any time.

One week later . . .

"Trish, you are a dear," Robyn Dunn said as she leaned back in her luxurious leather executive chair.

Madame Dunn was wearing a Prada business suit, and some designer jewelry. Her Louis Vuitton pumps were sitting on the floor next to her desk.

"Thank you Madame," Trish replied obediently as she massaged her stockinged feet.

Trish was naked except for her push-up bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, and four inch heels. Her stainless steel smartwatch was on her left wrist, and soft music was playing through her ear buds.

Over the past week Trish had had plenty of practice giving Madame Dunn a variety of massages. Thanks to the instructional programs she had been studying, she had learned how to give relaxing massages to any part of her body.

The past couple of days, when Trish wasn't busy with all her other duties as Madame Dunn's personal assistant, she was usually giving her a massage. Madame Dunn made her strip down to her underwear every time before she did. She also used this opportunity to perform a daily inspection on her underthings.

Madame Dunn had also uploaded an instructional program for cleaning the office. Mostly Trish just dusted and kept things tidy. Carly and Jesse also helped out keeping the office clean.

Trish was already more than a little aroused just from kneeling in front of Madame Dunn, and touching her so intimately. The fact that she was practically naked herself certainly didn't help. Or did help, depending on how one looked at it. Trish's infatuation with her boss had only intensified in the last week. The past several nights she had masturbated while fantasizing about Madame Dunn, and listening to her music over her ear buds. Her watch hadn't came off since she had gotten it.

Trish loved the feeling of cold steel around her wrist, even when she showered or slept. She still wore her ear buds to sleep as well, listening to the soft music from her training materials over them.

Most nights Trish masturbated twice. Lately she had even found herself sneaking into the washroom at work, usually in the afternoon, just after giving Madame Dunn her full-body massage, to twiddle her twat to another delicious orgasm as well. She wasn't really sure why she always seemed so aroused lately, but she didn't worry about it too much. She was too busy serving Madame Dunn.

While Trish massaged her feet, whenever she thought Madame Dunn wasn't paying attention, she had been peeking up her Prada skirt, which only made her even hornier. Suddenly Madame Dunn made a small throat-clearing noise. Trish quickly looked down at her feet, hoping she hadn't realized what she had been doing.

"Like what you see?" Madame Dunn asked her as she lifted the edge of her skirt.

Trish let out a little gasp of arousal as she looked back up at her black panties. "Yes—Madame," she replied nervously, squeezing her legs together in arousal.

"Well, why don't we let you get a better look," she responded with a smile as she stood up.

Trish watched in stunned silence as she slid off her skirt, revealing a toned stomach, a pair of crotchless silk panties, garter belt, and stockings.

Madame Dunn sat back down, and spread her legs a bit. "You can go ahead and put my heels back on," she instructed her. "I believe you're done with that task."

Trish had assumed she would continue massaging her feet a while longer, but she had gotten used to obeying her without question.

"Yes—Madame," she replied automatically, reaching for one of the glossy black Louis Vuitton heels she had set on the floor nearby. She deftly slid it back onto Madame Dunn's smooth foot, then followed suit with the other one.

"Now, have you ever tasted a woman before?" Madame Dunn asked her.

Trish felt a jolt of arousal when she heard the question. "No Madame," she answered nervously, kneeling in front of her, and staring at the folds of flesh behind her crotchless panties.

"Well, go ahead and start licking," she said as she slid forward a bit in her chair, and spread her legs a little farther apart.

Trish's heart was racing as she leaned forward, and touched her moist pussy with the tip of her tongue. She looked up to Madame Dunn for approval, and licked again. Then she pushed it a little ways in, eliciting a soft moan of arousal. Within moments Trish was eagerly eating her boss out.

Trish had never gone down on a woman before,, but she quickly got into a rhythm. By the moans coming from Madame Dunn, Trish assumed she was doing a good job.

Soon her moans grew louder, and faster. Trish kept licking and kissing her clit and pussy, and she screamed out in orgasm. Trish just kept licking and nibbling until she finally nudged her away.

"That was wonderful," Madame Dunn said as she relaxed in her chair. "At least for a first time," she continued. "I'll upload some instructional materials to your watch, and after you've had some more practice, you'll be a great little pussy licker in no time for me."

"Thank you, Madame," Trish replied obediently, still on her knees in front of her. She couldn't wait to study the training materials so she could please Madame Dunn even more. What she really wanted to do though, was spend a while in the washroom with her fingers between her legs.

"As a reward for pleasing me, you may play with yourself," Madame Dunn said as she gazed down at her.

"Thank you, Madame," Trish answered, rising to her feet.

"Where do you think your going?" she asked in an amused tone, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Um, to the bathroom, Madame?" Trish responded tentatively, stopping in a half-crouch.

Madame Dunn let out a small chuckle. "No you're not," she stated firmly. "You will masturbate right there, while I watch you."

Trish stared at her in shock a moment. "Yes Madame," she replied automatically, dropping back to her knees. The idea of masturbating for Madame Dunn definitely turned her on!

Trish quickly pulled her panties aside and slid a pair of fingers into her wet snatch. She pulled her bra down with her other hand, and began playing with her nipples. She found herself gazing up at Madame Dunn as she plunged her fingers in and out.

"You should start wearing your thongs on the outside of your garter belt," Madame Dunn commented as she masturbated. "So you can take them off easier." She paused a moment, then added, "For me, that is."

"Yes Ma—dame!" Trish responded obediently as she slid a third finger into her soaking pussy.

A couple of frantic minutes of masturbating later, Trish was close to the edge. Suddenly Madame Dunn ordered her to stop. Trish groaned in frustration, and reluctantly pulled her fingers out of her twat.

Trish stared up at her in confusion a moment. She had to cum, and now!

"Please, Madame?" Trish asked her pleadingly.

Madame Dunn set one stiletto heel on her inner thigh. "What is it?" she asked calmly.

"I need to cum, Madame," Trish explained, almost begging. She kept both hands just inches from her still soaking pussy.

"You need to cum, or you need to please me?" Madame Dunn asked her, pressing down a little with her heel.

"Please you, Madame," Trish responded quickly, and obediently.

"Good girl," Madame Dunn answered, setting her other heel on her other thigh, and pressing down on them a bit. "Since you've been such an obedient, pleasing assistant today, you may cum."

"Thank you, Madame," Trish replied appreciatively as she shoved her fingers back into her twat.

Madame Dunn kept pressing her stiletto heels into her thighs while she masturbated. In less than a minute Trish moaned out in orgasm. Finally Trish regained her senses. She was still practically naked, on her knees, in front of her boss.

"What do you say?" Madame Dunn asked her, pressing down with her right heel.

"Thank you, Madame," Trish replied promptly, still catching her breath.

"Good." Madame took her heels off her thighs, and set her feet on the floor. "Now, I want you to lick your fingers clean before you do anything else," she informed her. "You'll do this every time I allow you to play with yourself."

"Yes Madame," Trish responded obediently, lifting her wet fingers to her lips.

Once Trish finished, Madame Dunn allowed her to step into the bathroom and wash up. When she came out Madame Dunn had her give her a full-body massage. Only afterwards did she allow Trish to get dressed and return to work.

One month later . . .

"Hello Mr. Dorian, Mrs. Dunn just received an urgent phone call. She'll be out in just a moment," Trish explained cheerfully as she strutted towards him in her six-inch stiletto heels and tiny miniskirt. "Can I get you anything while we're waiting?"

Actually Madame Dunn hadn't received any phone call. She was simply sitting in her office, observing them on the hidden cameras. Trish was supposed to get Mr. Dorian nice and distracted before she came in. It was all part of the Dunn Consulting sales pitch.

Besides the towering platform heels and micro-mini, Trish was wearing a tight top that barely contained her new double-dee cup breasts. She had only recovered from her breast enhancement surgery a week or so ago, and was still getting used to them. Trish's two-inch wide steel smartwatch was locked around her left wrist, and a half-dozen bangle bracelets were on her right. She looked like a secretary in a soft-porn movie, which was exactly the look she was going for.

"No thanks," Mr. Dorian replied as his eyes roamed from her stocking-clad legs to her stacked chest.

Over the past month or so, Trish had perfected the seductive, hip-gyrating strut that was perfect for her sky-high heels and tiny minis. She made sure to give everyone plenty of time to get a good look at her, especially around Madame Dunn.

"I don't just mean refreshments," she told him as she came to a stop, her tits just a few inches from his chest.

His eyes were locked on her ample breasts, and his mouth was slightly open in awe. Trish took another small step towards him, turned and snaked her arm through his. Her other hand went to his bicep. "Why don't we have a seat so we can get to know each other a little better?" she suggested as she guided him towards one of the comfortable sofas in the reception area. "Are you sure I can't get you something to drink while we chat?"

After a couple of heartbeats, Mr. Dorian tore his eyes away from her cleavage a moment. "Um, a scotch'd be great," he blurted out absently, instantly returning his eyes to her chest.

"Coming right up, sexy," Trish said as she patted his chest. "Just wait right here for me," she added as she helped him sit down on the couch.

Trish sashayed to the mini-bar, and began preparing his drink. She smiled back at him as she leaned over to get a glass from the lower cabinet. There were several within easy reach on the shelf that was at waist level, but she wanted to give him a good look at her ass as she bent over. By the way he was staring, he liked what he saw.

"One scotch, for one sexy stud," Trish said cheerfully as she sat down next to him, practically in his lap. She pretended not to notice her skirt riding up past her stocking tops, exposing a couple of inches of her garters, and some skin. "I'm sure Mrs. Dunn will be out soon," she added as she handed him the glass. "But I'll be glad to keep you company, handsome," she offered with a friendly smile, sitting her left hand on his chest. At the same time the same time she snaked her right arm through his left one.

"Tha—thanks," he replied, taking a hefty swallow of his drink. His eyes went back and forth between her thighs and tits a couple of times.

Trish deftly nudged the hem of her pinstriped miniskirt up, revealing her garters and a bit of skin. Just an inch or so more, and she'd be flashing her panties. Her manicured nails, along with his eyes, lingered on her inner thighs.

Mr. Dorian took another swallow of his scotch, clearly overwhelmed by the display. Trish guessed none of the girls in his office dressed to please like she did.

"You're going to love working with Dunn Consulting, Mr. Dorian," Trish told him as she pressed her tits against him. "You'll be amazed at our training programs' results. We can really get your staff morale up."

Mr. Dorian's staff was already up, and rock hard.

"Um . . ." he began, only to trail off after a moment. "What sort of training programs do you offer?" he finally asked, tearing his eyes away from her tits a moment. "Mrs. Dunn wasn't entirely clear when we spoke on the phone."

This was the part that Madame Dunn usually handled. However, Trish knew it as well as she did, even if she had usually been giving the client a blow job while she explained it to him.