From Intern to Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we have several," she began as her hand dropped towards his waist. "Our most popular one is nothing more than a smart-phone, which we provide, with some proprietary software installed on it." She paused to move her left hand to his thigh, just inches from his stiff cock. "Oh, and there's the ear buds," she added, gesturing towards the one discreetly in her right ear. She began caressing his thigh with her left hand.

"We give them to problem employees, and tell them that they can use them as much as they want to. After just a couple of weeks, you'll see a big difference in morale, not to mention work performance," Trish explained earnestly.

The stunned executive's eyes were still going between her tits, the patch of thigh between her skirt and stocking tops, and her hand on his crotch. Still, he managed to ask a question. "How does it work?"

"Well I can't really tell you that," Trish told him, giggling. "But it does. I've been on it for about six weeks, and it's definitely made a difference." As Trish spoke, she moved her hand to his dick. "I'll do anything for Dunn Consulting." She made her point by gripping his hard cock through his pants. "Now, we can't guarantee results like this, but all of our clients have been extremely satisfied by our services."

With that Trish slid off the couch, and began unzipping his pants. He moaned in excitement as she pulled his cock out.

"I'm sure there's a few sexy girls at your company that would benefit from our training materials," Trish said as she leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around his rock hard cock. Trish loved working for Dunn Consulting!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.