From Japan With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

God made you and I and there's nothing wrong with us being together, I said as I took her pretty face in my hands. Mayumi looked at me adoringly. I've got you now babe so they can forget it, I said, smiling confidently. Mayumi's doe-like eyes bore into mine. Possessive man, she said, grinning. I smiled and kissed her. Slowly, gently, we began making love. Off came my T-shirt and sweatpants, followed by my boxers. I stood naked before Mayumi, a buff brother, semi-erect and carefree. Come to me, Mayumi said, and I did as I was told.

Mayumi stood up and kissed me, and I pulled off her T-shirt as she kicked off her shoes and pulled down her short skirt. I noted with lustful satisfaction that the lady wore no underwear. Grinning, I raked my fingers across her hairy cunt. Let me taste you, I said. Mayumi grinned and nodded. I laid her on the couch, spread her shapely thighs and went to work. I love the taste of pussy on a winter's day, man. I licked Mayumi's cunt, holding her clit between my fingers and sucking on it while fingering her.

Go slow big man, Mayumi whispered, and I heeded her words. I lathered her cunt with my tongue, licking her up like a thirsty nomad finding an oasis after a week in the desert. Moments later, Mayumi squealed in delight as my expert tongue action brought her a shuddering orgasm. My first time going down on her and I hit the magic button. What can I say? I am a lucky man. To reward me, Mayumi grabbed my hard dick and sucked it like a lollipop, then she climbed on top of me. I haven't gotten fucked since I left Johannesburg, she whispered into my ear. I smiled and caressed her tits as I thrust my hard member into her cunt. Let me give you a proper welcome to Ontario, I said happily, as I began pumping her.

Mayumi is a wild chick, that much I think I sensed from the first time I laid eyes on her in Church. Remember how loud she sang in the choir? Well, trust me, as she rode my dick, gripping my dick with that hot, tight pussy of hers, Mayumi howled like a banshee. Fuck me silly, she said, slapping my face hard. I wrapped my arms around her waist and slammed my dick into her cunt with as much force I could muster. You're one crazy woman, I said, burying my face between Mayumi's tits as I continued fucking her.

Mayumi and I went at it for over an hour, and somehow ended up on the carpet, exhausted, sweaty and happy. Now that was a good fuck, Mayumi said, playing with my chest hairs. I was still trying to catch my breath. I'm a big guy, remember? And I haven't had a sexual workout in quite some time. Amen to that, I told Mayumi, and gently kissed her forehead. We lay like this for a while, just an ordinary couple enjoying one another.

To the outside world, we're both the cultural other. I'm half Black and half White, and even though Canada claims that all of its citizens enjoy equality, I'll always get funny looks from people because of my color. Mayumi is a foreign-born woman of color. She's Asian, and in the eyes of Canadian society, especially White males, she's exotic and a potential sexual plaything. The fact that she's highly intelligent, internationally accomplished academically and ambitious will never occur to them.

In their eyes, as a big and tall male of African descent, I'm a physical threat. Nothing triggers White male anxiety, anger and fear quite like a Black man. Males of other races also hate us. I've seen the way Arabs, Asians and others behave when they see a gathering of young Black men in a public space. My Haitian father endured it when he married my White Canadian mother. To this day, my mother's family won't speak to her. Much of White society still views White women who marry interracially as the ultimate traitors. They endure a certain stigma, even in modern times. Today, in 2014, as a brother in an interracial relationship with an Asian woman, I'm going through it. I won't let them get to me, though.

I looked at Mayumi, who'd recently fallen asleep next to me. I gently picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, lay next to her, and went to sleep. Yeah, I guess I do have a romantic side underneath all that cynicism, eh? Hmm. Maybe. What can I say? I am only human at the end of the day. For a long time in the dark, I lay there, thinking about the day's events. I am disappointed in Reese and Geraldine's behavior, but can't say that I was shocked. Just because you date interracially doesn't mean you're not prejudiced.

Men of my color fascinate women of all races, and they're starting to date and marry us. I've seen women from places like India, Afghanistan, France, China and Portugal with Black men. Not everyone is okay with that, even if some of those people are in interracial relationships themselves. It's a new century, and I know this world is changing. Don't know what tomorrow will bring but I am not too worried. I have my school, my family and my job. I care for Mayumi and she's with me. What more do I need?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
12