From Jenny to Mei Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Karla's orgasm, experienced it as a spectator in a concert hall does their favorite symphony, allowed it to carry her off for a moment. She wallowed in the sensual sounds and motions.

As the moans and writhing tapered off, she slowed the movement of her fingers, yet felt another series of contractions grip her fingers and an effluence from her pussy that wetted her chin and dripped down Karla's ass. And again she heard Karla's moans gradually increase in pitch and ferocity. But as the sensitivity of her clit returned to her at an unbearable level, Karla screamed, "Stop!" and Mei relented the cruel concentration of her tongue, changing to gentle licks and kisses over the folds of pussy, between her now wide-spread thighs.

"Mei?" It was her name as a question. "Jesus, how did you do that?"

"Beginner's luck? You know, I have one of these too, and I know what feels good. Anyway, it's just the first of many," she said with a sweet smile. She took away her hand and moved up the table to her, Karla's head now back flat resting on the pillow, her legs dangling over the edge. She leant down and kissed her while gently caressing her face. "That was so special, Karla."

"Yes," was all she could say, then with effort, "Oh yes, Mei Chun."

Mei lay her head on Karla's shoulder, ran her hands over her body and spoke sweet things to her. Karla felt her heart detach and begin floating in the warm orange mist of a contented afterglow. Having Mei like this, warm against her, her soft hair between her fingers, telling her how beautiful she'd just come, was as close to heaven as she had ever been.

Minutes passed. Mei helped Karla move more comfortably onto the table and crawled up herself and snuggled in her arm.

"Mei, honey, come and let me get you off. We don't have much time," she said without much enthusiasm.

"Karla," she said, lazily massaging her breast and letting her open fingers play along her softening nipple, "We have forever to make love. Let's just enjoy this moment while we can. Anyway, you know I'm going to be coming later looking at that video, don't you?"

"Call me while you watch it and we'll come together."

##########

When Mei exited she noticed a tension between Kenisha and Karla that wasn't there before, and rather than the kind, somewhat robotic smile she'd had from her before, there was something approaching coldness. The black girl found something else to do when she approached and said her goodbyes.

"See you Friday, Karla. Same time please," she said.

##########

On the taxi ride back, Mei composed a message to Philip as 'Cowboy' droned on about life in the mountains.

"Here is a preview of what I hope is our Saturday night movie." She attached a minute-long clip of the video.

"What a nice gift, Mei. Thank you."

"I want to give you everything."

"And I'll take it, honey, if I have to squeeze it out of you."

"God that's sexy, baby. Does the idea of me licking pussy turn you on?"

"Oh yeah. You have no idea. I'll be seeing it live soon. That's why I told you to get her addicted to your pussy. Karla will be joining us here before too long."

"Wow, great. Are you going to blackmail her too?"

"No baby, you're going to invite her over and convince her that submitting to me is what she wants."

"I get a bit jealous thinking of you fucking her."

"You don't think I feel jealous now?"

"Do you?"

"Of course. It really hurts."

"Then why did you tell me to?"

"I'm watching the clip now..."

She waited on him to write more, still trying to understand him as the taxi wound it's way back to her apartment. If it made him jealous why would he allow it? Perhaps his desire for Karla was such that he would suffer the jealousy? In that case he was using her. She felt hurt and proud at the same time.

"Are you using me to get to Karla?"

"God, Mei, that is unbelievably hot! No. I don't need you to get a woman for me. Anyway, it's not about me. I told you."

"Then what?"

"We'll have a long talk about it."

"This weekend ;)"

"Don't push."

":("

"Wow. Sync your phone when you get home so I can download the rest."

"Going to jerk off?"

"Yeah. I'm hard as a pipe."

"Can we FaceTime?"

"Sure but you only get to see my cock."

"But I want to see your eyes." She quickly added, "But just your cock will be fine it that's what you'll give me."

She thought for a moment, "Aren't you afraid I might develop feelings for her?"

"I've thought about it and we can deal with it."

She wasn't sure if that meant he'd beat them out of her or if he would accommodate it.

"Oh, one more thing."

"Yes?"

"You might have to consider Markéta."

"?"

"She sort of got interested in me when we went shopping." She held her breath waiting for his reply.

"Did you?"

"Oh no!"

"You are amazing, Mei. You just fucking amaze me. Do you have some secret power to seduce anyone you want?"

"I just described our relationship at dinner and she started getting all turned on and asked me to text you for your permission to stay with her in her hotel."

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't want to piss you off."

"See what you miss out on when you don't trust me?"

"Would you have said yes?"

"Of course. I told you that your pleasure excites me. You must get my permission, of course, and don't dream about fucking a guy. I couldn't take it."

"I wouldn't... I would never do that, Philip."

"Go home and rest. Eat dinner and let me know when you're in bed."

"Yes, Sir!"

"Love you, Mei."

"Love you, Philip."

##########

The apartment didn't seem as miserable. She'd still much rather be naked in her collar at his place, but her mind was rotating between thinking about three people in a steady succession, so she didn't feel lonely. She didn't have the slightest concern about managing what was becoming a three ring circus of a love life - that was her master's job. She did hope Karla and Markéta wouldn't be jealous. It would be perfect if they could join her under the umbrella of his affection.

Frozen lasagna and popcorn were the best among meager choices to keep hunger at bay till morning. The industrial food tasted like it always had, good enough to swallow but not enough to enjoy. She'd liked these last week - now, not so much. The popcorn was popcorn, but she bet Philip's would be better. She'd have to go shopping soon, but she didn't want to be here anymore. The mail still had that bitch's name on it.

A text buzzed in, from Karla. "Hey sweetie. Let's FaceTime?"

"Sure, but a quick one, master must be satisfied. On your way home?"

"Just got here and I'm naked already ;-)"

She moved to the bedroom and plugged her phone into her iMac and began syncing.

"Calling you now."

She fired up FaceTime on her mac, created an entry for Karla and called her. If Philip had controlled her screen, he had to be able to see it. Would he be watching? She texted him, "FaceTiming with Karla... Wanna watch?"

"Thanks, baby. I'm watching now and copying your movie."

'He's so efficient,' she thought with pride.

Karla's image appeared but the little green light didn't shine next to her camera. It must be broken, she guessed.

"Hey sexy, can you see me?"

"Yeah, it's a bit dark though."

She turned on the lamp next to her bed. "Better?"

"Perfect."

There was an slight awkwardness in the seconds of silence before Karla spoke again. "Listen, Mei, honey."

"Mei Chun, please, baby."

"I'm sorry. Mei Chun. I... I just am trying to get my head around what happened back there."

"You liked it, right?"

"On my god, I loved it," she effused, "It was so unbelievably fantastic. I've never come like that before. You showed me that having your fingers up my ass was amazing. But it was so much more. And that's what has me nervous."

"You don't look nervous. Let me see your pussy."

Karla moved the phone and her lovely lips filled Mei's and Philip's screens.

"God, it's beautiful," they both said at the same time, Mei's words heard, Philip's not.

"You like it?" she asked coquettishly as she spread herself to show the pink within, her clit visible as a hot pink button below its long hood.

"I miss it already." She felt a nipple begin to stiffen. "So what's got you nervous?"

"It's just so fast. I mean all that talk about love and the way you made me feel. I loved it, probably more than the sex but... I told you I have a boyfriend and I just don't know." She returned the camera to her face, to her audience's disappointment.

"So you're confused?"

"Yeah."

"Looking for firm ground under your feet and not finding any?"

"Yeah, exactly."

"Heart burning, thinking about me but not wanting to lose something special you already have?"

"Wow, yeah, exactly."

"Great. Sounds like love to me."

"But I can't be in love with you and my boyfriend at the same time."

"Why not?"

"But... I... My heart's not big enough I guess."

"Honey, that's ridiculous. And it's not like I'm asking you to move in with me, right? I mean, that would be fun but my man makes those decisions for me."

"Have you told him?"

"Not yet."

"What's he going to do when he finds out?"

"Don't know. Probably tie me down and force me to listen to Barry Manilow CDs for eight hours straight while he fucks me up the ass."

"Sounds horrible," she laughed.

"Listen Karla, you know I'm in this relationship, right?" She nodded. "So you know I can't be completely yours and you're ok with that, right?"

"I'm ok, for now."

"Listen, you have to be ok with that forever. I belong to him and I do what he says. If he tells me I can't see you again then I won't."

"But..."

"Don't worry, baby, he's so good to me and I don't think that's the way it will be, but you have to be prepared for that. It doesn't mean that's how I want it, but that's the way it is."

"That's so unfair."

"No, it's not. I owe him so much. He's totally turned my life around and he's just started."

"But how can you let someone control you like that?"

"It's not like that. It's not let or allow - it's more complicated. It's like I give myself to him and he gives a new person back to me. You'll have to meet him to understand what I'm saying."

"He sounds like a monster."

"Yeah, he kind of is. At least that's how I saw him at first. But that's not how I see him now. Now he's like this general, this knight in armor on a big white horse."

"Oh please!"

"No, really. You'll just have to meet him and see what I mean. I mean, I don't know if you'll react the same way I did, I mean he won't be blackmailing you. But you'll understand better."

"Blackmailing?"

"Oh yeah, it was the sweetest, most romantic thing. See, you won't understand that either. Just trust me. He's a great guy and I want you to meet him soon."

"I don't know, Mei Chun. I don't know what my boyfriend would say."

"What did he say when you told him you were licking my pussy?"

"You know I didn't tell him."

"No I didn't, but that's okay. I know you're not ashamed of me."

"God, no."

"Listen Karla, there's no reason why you can't have your cake and eat it too. We'll fuck every chance we can, and then you go home to your boyfriend and fuck his brains out. Simple."

"You make it sound so easy."

"And why shouldn't it be?"

"Because I'm falling for you."

"Right. Even better. You can love more than one person at a time. Listen, I've got to run. Just show me that pussy one more time and put a couple of fingers inside for me."

"You know I'm wet just talking to you." She put the phone down and set it on the edge of the couch so that her whole body was visible, her pussy close to the lens. She scooched and adjusted and made herself comfortable then entered herself with two fingers.

"That is so hot, Karla. Wish those were my fingers." It was a sentiment shared by Philip at that moment.

Mei sat back and enjoyed the image of her girlfriend pumping her pussy. She put a hand on her own and felt the familiar slimy warmth oozing from her.

Karla was moaning, saying, "Oh, Mei. Oh Mei, my god," when an unfortunately-timed call came in from her mother, breaking the FaceTime session. They too FaceTimed once in a while, but leave it to her to pick the worst possible moment. Mei rejected the call; talking to her mother naked and at a moment like this was inconvenient. She texted Karla with an explanation, an encouragement to finish and a promise to see her Friday.

Philip opened up the text app again and started writing.

Mei picked up the pink vibrator and ran to the bathroom and gave it a quick rinse and tamp with a towel and returned to the keyboard as the text came to a stop.

"My, she is beautiful, Mei. You really know how to pick 'em. If I ever did need help finding a woman, you'd be the one to do it. Which gives me an idea."

She leaned back in the chair, parted her outstretched legs slightly and inserted the Lelo into her pre-lubed cunt, emitting a sigh of contentment as the thickest part settled inside.

"Yes, master! Procuring pussy for you would be a dream come true. When can I bring her over and lick her while you fuck her ass?"

'Right fucking now!' thought Philip. And he realized there was no reason now wouldn't be perfectly fine. But he couldn't lose his focus on Mei and what she needed. This diversion into lesbianism was fine, at least some manifestation of a change in her personality was to be expected. And on the surface she seem to be the ideal submissive. However, her personality was not yet stable enough, not fixed. She was still capable of falling back into her old routines. That's why he had to get her back under his direct control very soon.

"Don't you think you overdid the love angle?" he typed.

"Maybe, but I wasn't lying. I do feel something for her and what I did was full of emotion for me. Anyway, you said to get her addicted to my pussy, so I think that's done."

"No argument there."

"It's that just I'm concerned a bit."

"About what?"

"You know I trust you Philip, about me. I know you care about me very much and you wouldn't intentionally hurt me, except for the whipping and the nipple clamps. I hope you'll protect Karla too... not crush her emotionally."

"Like I said, honey, I have no interest in that. I'm not cruel and I certainly don't want her to be hurt. She seems like a very nice young woman. Now if she goes off and confesses all to her boyfriend or something and he breaks up with her that's her choice. You can't be responsible for the actions of others."

"Are you going to blackmail her?"

"No honey, I don't think so, but do you want her to be around as a playmate?"

"If you play too."

"So where does Markéta fit in?"

"Oh she's an entirely different type of woman. She really is very strong and very mature. I don't think it will be any more than just a game for her, an exciting, addictive diversion but not a lifestyle for her."

"So you don't think she'll submit to me?"

"For fun, but I don't think she'll be dedicated like I am, or like Karla may be made to be." She was getting tired of typing. "Can we just have a phone conversation?"

"No, I've got to let you go, anyway. Listen. Tomorrow you're going back to visit Jerome at the center from 6:00 to 8:00."

"You know, Philip, I feel so guilty having been away even for these few days. I can't stop thinking about that poor little boy. I really just want to cry."

"That's a kind of love, you know."

"I know."

"How does it make you feel?"

"Bad."

"Love isn't all roses and anal orgasms. Sometimes it hurts like that."

He smiled as he heard and saw her laughing.

"Like that?" he typed.

Then she turned her head slightly like that Victrola dog listening to her 'Master's Voice,' then looked up at the camera and said, "You motherfucker. You've been watching and listening to me the whole time, haven't you?"

"Yep."

"And still you make me type?"

"Yep."

She stood up, grabbed the top of the Mac and tilted down, moved the chair and put her right foot on it, grabbed the Lilo by the stub against her pussy and began pumping it in and out.

"Were you hoping to catch a glimpse of something like this?" she spoke aloud.

"The thought had occurred to me," she saw appear on the screen.

"Weren't you going to let me watch you come?"

"To tell you the truth I'm not very far away from that right now. I've been stroking myself ever since the call with Karla started."

"Let me see, please. FaceTime my phone if you would."

The blue flash erased the text the application closed and in a moment her phone started making that familiar chime. She opened it, waited while the connection was established and saw the camera image moving, as he settled onto the couch. She flopped into bed and the image settled, his cock filled the frame.

"Oh God, I miss that thing. Is it bigger than before? Can't believe I got that thing all the way in."

"Nope, no bigger. It's just your need for it has grown."

"It's really beautiful, Philip. I've always thought the male penis was one of the most beautiful objects in nature. All hairy and hard and veined, so masculine."

"I'm surprised that only now you've discovered your love of sucking cock."

"Yeah I know, you think I would've been a great cocksucker by now. But Jenny just didn't want to give pleasure like that. She didn't want to give anything."

"Now you like giving."

"Question or observation?"

"Observation," he paused for a moment, still stoking. "You know, Mei, I love looking at your face."

"Hmmmm," she reveled in the complement.

"I could come just looking at you like this."

"Don't you want to see my pussy?"

"You got another phone?"

"Just like a man. Like you're watching two football games at the same time."

"Let me watch you come, honey. I want to see that look on your face."

It was so sweetly said with such strong emotion that Mei felt it within her.

"Oh honey. Tell me how much you love me, and in 30 seconds I'll be over the moon." She began, as she had a week ago, to move the base of the vibrator and mash it into her vulva.

"I love you, Mei. I love your sweetness. I love your neck and your skin. I love the way clothing moves against your skin as you walk. I love your smell and how your enthusiasm bubbles over and sparkles from your eyes. I love those unbelievably perfect breasts of yours; you don't know what power they have over me. I love your voice. I love your hairless armpits. I love the way you walk around my house naked in that collar, the way you give yourself to me. I love the pain on your face when the clamp crushes your nipple. The way you slapped my face when you told me you wanted to love me. I love the way you give yourself entirely over to your orgasm, the way you let it consume you."

Her face began to contort, the video shaking as she rammed the vibrator within her.

"Tell me I can come, master," she said, seeing his cock being feverishly pumped.

"Come with me."

"Yeah."

"When you see me come."

"I love you. I love you, Philip!"

And with that he began to spurt on his belly. Great thick long streams of white ejecting from the eye of his cock and her orgasm started.

"Oh god I love you, Philip." The rest of her sounds were simply the animal reaction to the intense emotions and sensations.

Philip finished, lazily squeezing out the last of his semen and watched her regain composure, her face returning to normal. "You are so lovely, Mei. So graceful, such an elegant and beautiful person. I'm so lucky to own you."

"Oh God Philip, that was a big one. I wish I could just crawl into your arms and go to sleep."

"Soon, honey. You can come over this weekend."

"Really? Thank you. I've been missing you so much."

"Be good, baby, and you can stay as long as you want."

"That brings up a good point Philip. I need to have more to do. For you. I need to find more ways to please you."