From Jenny to Mei Ch. 17

Story Info
Sick Twisted Slut.
8.6k words
4.72
21.6k
5

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
413 Followers

Many thanks to GTDaytona and VanessaNelson for their editing and hot stories!! ~ Start with chapter 1 ;)

*****

"What's that under the sheet?" Karla asked innocently enough as they perused the sex room.

"That's Otto, my fuck machine," Mei said, and with a flourish, pulled off the sheet revealing the complex device.

Karla was dazed - not by the contraption so much as by Mei Chun. She stood naked, black collar at her neck, pink marks still on her body, standing on her tip toes, beaming like her horse just won the Derby, introducing her to a mechanical fucking machine and expecting Karla to be as excited as she was. 'What kind of nymphomaniac is she?' Karla asked herself. When Mei had said she would schedule a massage with sex three times a week she figured it was just a sort of compliment, the enthusiasm of her first time. Now she knew she had been serious. The dedication Mei had to indulging her libido was dawning on Karla. Mei just couldn't get enough.

"It's..." she started to say, but Mei interrupted her.

"Philip made it for me!" she got on, "See, you sit here and turn these grips to control the speed and these... well, it's amazing. Wanna try?"

Karla thought, or had thought of herself as a sexual adventurer, unafraid of exploring new and sometimes dark regions, even anal once (only once). Tim and she even had handcuffs - but Mei was something else. Mei was playing in a different league.

Karla loved to come and she loved the tender bliss that followed a good orgasm, especially if it was shared with a lover. Mei, however, Karla realized, was possessed by her love of sex. Looking at her beaming face she wondered again just who this girl was.

"Get on," Mei said, rising and patting the bench.

"Not now, honey," she said, looking uncomfortable, "I'm good."

"Karla, please honey, get out of the habit of thinking about what you want and start thinking about following direction. You'll find so much joy in surrendering."

'Uggh,' she groaned inside, more bullshit, but knew when she decided to come over here that sex was going to be the main feature of the evening. She thought, at worst, she'd get double penetrated by Philip and Mei wearing a strap-on or something like that but getting plugged by a machine was not what she had in mind.

"On you go," Mei prodded.

'Time to decide,' she thought, 'mollify Mei Chun or walk out,' and there was no way she was walking out. She decided getting reamed by the machine might not be so bad. She reluctantly disrobed, threw her leg over the bench and settled in. She felt a bit queasy as Mei walked behind her and began buckling her into straps that held her shoulders back.

"You're going to love this," Mei promised.

Karla's skepticism grew, and she felt the uncomfortable loss of control like a cold, clammy breeze as Mei bound her. The straps over her waist pressed her down into the bench, the ones over her thighs kept her from wiggling her hips, and the ones over her torso kept her from moving forward.

'Trust is important,' she told herself as a way to calm her nerves. She wanted to demonstrate her trust in Mei as Mei had with her. 'Maybe this is like those team building exercises we did at the student government retreat back in school,' she thought.

Maybe being tied to this thing was a way to firm up their relationship. That letting Mei work out her kink on her was a way to cement Mei's affection — in a sick, twisted slut kind of way.

'It won't be so bad,' she reasoned. 'She won't go overboard. Right?'

Finished with the torso straps, Mei came around to her front; the excitement shone in her eyes and in the smile on her face as she cinched the ankle straps tight.

With her all buckled up Mei threw the switch, then realized she'd forgotten the lube. A quick brush of Karla's labia felt dry so she got up, found the liquid lube on the table and knelt down. She pointed it up and squirted the bottle like it was lighter fluid on coals. It sputtered and coughed with lewd noises as it emptied.

She sat back down.

"Ok, all lubed up and ready to go!" She loved the look of hesitation in Karla's eye, the half trust and skepticism. She leant forward and prepared to guide the wet dildo inside of Karla's body.

"You're gonna love it," she said again, turned the grip with one hand and felt the cock move with the other. She guided it in and Karla began huffing in response to the growing feeling of being stuffed.

It struck Karla at that point that Mei was damaged, injured and not a whole person. This was a very intimate moment but Mei had just introduced a pound of rubber cock into her body with no more than a, 'You're gonna love it.' Thinking back to earlier in the evening, it occurred to her how impersonal the sex had been then as well. There had been moments of tenderness, but nothing like their times in the massage room.

"Ready for the ride of your life?" Mei said, feeling the shaft reach the top, pause slightly and descend. Karla saw the glint in her eyes and their corners crinkle a bit. She tried to smile but it felt like a grimace.

'Mei is half a person. She's... it's like...' That was as far as she got before the cock pushed the thought from her mind.

"Oh!" her gasp sounded like a hiccup with the impact to her cervix, "it's really big."

Mei climbed off, got the handcuffs and secured one wrist. Karla struggled, "No, Mei... I..."

Mei grabbed her free arm. "Karla," she pulled her hair a little to get her attention. "You're mine. If you don't like it, I'll let you go but please enjoy submission for a while."

'Maybe by giving myself to her like this I can understand who she is?' Karla thought with hope. She relented, relaxed her arm and let Mei take her unbraceleted wrist even though she felt the intensifying weight of panic pressing in on her. As the sound of steel ratcheted behind her back the meaning of 'let you go' sunk in.

"Ok, but don't hurt me or put that ball in my mouth."

"Oh... right. Now you are giving me ideas. You're warming up to this already."

"No, I didn't mean it that way."

The machine was on its lowest setting, the cock crawling into her a millimeter at a time, the motor purring with potential energy. Karla could mostly ignore the oversized invader until it hit home.

She watched Mei walk off out of her sight and return with two glass bells, one on each of two fingers on her right hand. The tapping of them together made a clinking sound.

"One part of your mind did, Karla. We'll see how it goes." She had real fear in her eyes when Mei looked deep within them. "Perhaps there is a secret you're hiding inside. Maybe you're more like me than you think. Sick, twisted slut sound about right?"

Karla didn't answer. Her attention was taken by the glass things on Mei's fingers. "What are... Ohhh-mmm," Karla interrupted herself with a sort of shivering moan when the dildo rose, pressed and pushed on her most tender internal mass. It felt like it, if it went a millimeter further, was going to skewer her and lift her off the seat. "Ugh. What are those?"

"They suck your nipples. He didn't use them on me yet but he showed me how they work."

"Suck my nipples?" Getting to know the real Mei was going to be harder than she thought.

"Yeah. I guess they pull on them real strong with suction. Should be great. A bit painful I suppose. I'll leave them on low until you're right about to come for the first time."

'First time?' Karla had always been a 'one and done' kinda girl, not able to stand further stimulation once she had come. Now she got the first hint that Mei might have other ideas. After all, she had mercilessly whipped Mei into ecstasy two hours ago and was now tied up to a fuck machine with a strange look on her lover's face. Some degree of table turning was bound to be in the cards.

Mei sat in front of Karla's bound body as Philip had been the night before. She carefully observed her face for signs of distress, or rather, unreasonable distress. Satisfied that she was ok she looked down and watched in fascination as the flesh covered ram pushed deliberately into Karla's body. She could see her long, florid, pink clitoral hood standing proud, jutting out to be flicked from side to side whenever she wanted.

"Don't go crazy, Mei... honey," she whined. "Please."

Mei thought it adorable and smiled as sweetly as a four-year-old at Christmas time, "It's ok, baby. I'm just gonna break you open a little bit and we'll see what's inside."

It didn't calm Karla in the slightest.

Mei tapped the bells together looking at Karla's nipples. She felt hungry for them. It was lust, yes, but a new variety. It was a twinge of desire to cause pain in those firm, pink, wonderfully receptive nubs of flesh.

She leaned back a bit, reached under and turned on the little box affixed to the bench underneath. Mei brought the tubes up and Karla watched in fascination as her little pink tongue wetted the ridged glass ends and she screwed them into the golden rubber tubes.

"Don't worry," Mei said sweetly, "I wouldn't try them on you without testing them out first." A string of saliva trickled to her nipple and she moved the foamy spittle around her nub. She slowly brought the flared end of the dainty little bell to her breast to tease Karla.

"It's gonna hurt so good," she purred.

Karla's eyes snapped from Mei's hard little tips to her eyes to see a wicked spark dance within their dark circles. Then Karla heard the sound of flesh being captured and saw Mei's eyelids close to thin slits in rapture as her chin went up and a moan escaped her lips. The hungry mouth of the bell had touched, grabbed, and lurched onto her, instantly pulling her flesh halfway down the vial. Mei convulsed a bit and Karla absolutely jerked in sympathetic pain and fear for her own sensitive nibs.

Mei whimpered an, "Ouch..." then relaxed. A moment passed and she - pullled on the tube, stretching her teat, her smoldering desire flashing in her eyes, and said, "Not bad." The other one went on with a 'Thwoup' and she arched her back and cupped her breasts. In alternating jerks, the bells sucked one then the other nipple into the glass vials. "Oh... nice," she sighed, looking at Karla's gray eyes. "Not quite as intense as the clamps but different... more insistent... sort of demanding. How are you liking Otto? He's a great fuck right?"

Between her attempts at coming to terms with who Mei really was and the nipple torture she was watching, Karla hadn't been paying much attention to the thrusting. Yet she had formed a definite opinion of the job Otto was doing. "It's fantastic," she said with an enthusiasm that surprised her.

Mei turned the grip to set Otto going faster. "I know," she said. "He's a genius. He even had it tested on a whore before he gave it to me last night." She adjusted the suction higher then sidled up the bench to be closer to Karla. "Isn't that the sweetest thing?"

Karla thought it wasn't necessarily sweet but, feeling the thing bump her cervix again, decided now was not the time to ponder questions of Philip's kindness or morality.

"He had her here while I was banished to my shitty little apartment," she said and turned the grip slowly. Looking down she saw it speed up and felt the rush of power one gets riding a motor scooter for the first time.

"He had her on this, fucking her with the same dildo going into you right now." She settled on a speed about double the previous tempo, just fast enough to switch her gears but not perhaps fast enough to get her off. She noticed Karla's eyelids flutter a bit.

"He said she told him she came like never before." Mei was close, close enough that the tubes on the suckers played along the skin of Karla's tummy and thought for an instant about the pain of being whipped with rubber hoses like these. "He told me when she was about to come she begged for his cock down her throat." Her right wrist rested on the opening in the bench, a perfectly comfortable support for her hand to caress Karla's immobile pussy.

"Imagine his cock down your throat, Karla. Choking on him. Gagging and feeling like you were going to puke but he just kept it there, denying you air." The tab of her middle finger found her clit without aid of her eyes which were busy searching to see if the image she was implanting into Karla's mind was turning her on. Indeed, a ghost seemed to be moving behind her smoke colored irises.

With one of her fingers rolling lazily around her clit and up and down Karla's warm and puffy clit sheath Mei used the other hand to pull one of the suckers off her nipple. She found it stung wonderfully and tingled with the coolness of open air. It stuck out further than she'd ever seen it, red, angry and haughty. She felt every single nerve ending throb with rapture at being free.

"Wow." She closed her eyes and tilted up her chin, savoring the throbbing discomfort. "This one's ready for you."

"I don't..." Karla was about to say, thinking that any more stimulation would break her resistance, would let something out that she wanted to keep hidden and controlled within. Something she felt Mei probing for.

"Say it, Karla. Say you don't want it and the gag goes in. That what you want, honey? It would be for your own good. At least you wouldn't swallow your tongue when I crank this thing up and see what it can do."

Karla didn't respond because the only thing she could think to say was 'no' which, like in a game of Simon Says, would bring that gag out. She knew enough about the mood Mei was in to know that.

The glass bell, warmed by Mei's breast, crisply snapped into place on Karla's virgin nipple and they both watched it elongate and redden.

Behind her whimpering objections, huffed through clinched teeth, Karla's mind ran through its own thoughts. 'Fuck that hurts... so... fuck!... oh... damn, strange! Painful but... ouch... warm. Uh... geezus, how can she like this?'

Karla nibbled at her lip; Mei pressed her clit.

"Ah... it's," she said to Mei, "it hurts."

Mei tilted her head and looked at Karla. "Sometimes love's like that — or so I'm told."

Then, to Karla's astonishment, she found that the pain moderated quickly. "It's not that bad, after a minute," she said, her remaining apprehension clearly evident in her tone.

"Good!" Mei said, chipper and gay. "And it's much more than not that bad, baby. You'll see."

Karla had been so focused on Mei and this new persona that she didn't consider her own state of mind. It was true that in the last week she had daydreamed of Mei in her submissive role, as Philip's slave, thinking it was kinda cute and sexy. She had even wondered if she would find the S&M thing appealing. But now that she was living those daydreams, she felt something odd and disturbing. She felt an undercurrent of alien desire. And, as people do, she tried to reason with herself. She tried, 'I'm no slut,' but that didn't work. Then 'I can't be doing this,' but she was doing this. Then, finally, she admitted to herself that she was enjoying what was happening, if only a little. 'No wonder, really. I have this sexy Asian getting off controlling me, having her nipples sucked down a tube and watching this giant cock stuff me. What girl wouldn't get a bit turned on?'

However, Karla still had a problem. It wasn't that Karla didn't want to change, it was that she didn't want it as quickly and as brutally as this. She'd be fine, probably, progressing to wanton sex addict over a period of months in slow, small baby steps but Mei seemed to be in a hurry.

She gasped when Mei twisted the grip again to set the machine really humming. She smiled as Karla panted and puffed at the acceleration.

It was like a game, one Mei knew she was going to win, but she enjoyed the drama of the struggle within her helpless lover. She reached forward, took Karla's free nipple lightly between her lips and began a sweet, supple squeezing.

"Oh god."

The first brick in Karla's defenses crumbled.

"Oh god."

It felt so... so... alien and the contrast was mind splitting. Pain on one tit, bliss on the other and the thrusting into her felt as though it was pushing her diaphragm, doing her breathing for her.

She wiggled to be free but Mei bit her a little, a signal not to struggle.

Despite or because of the pleasure she felt the urgency to be off of this thing rise like a tide.

Just as the pain/pleasure of her two breasts fought each other in her head, so too did her desire to be 'normal' fight with her feelings for Mei.

She gazed into the darkness of the room over the black of Mei's hair and saw a glimpse of her future.

"Oh god."

She saw her body writhing on a bed, her arms held over her head, Philip's face close to hers, contorted in orgasmic agony and Mei smiling beside him saying, "Isn't he the best, Karla?! Fucks like a machine doesn't he?"

"Oh... God!"

Her left teat was being sucked hard with a metronomic rhythm that caused a pain to flare with each yank. She could see the twin of her sucker pulling on Mei, contra-pulsing like chambers in the same heart, Mei's ventricle to her atrium. It was a mild comfort to know that they were sharing the same pain.

The squeezing tug contrasted with Mei's gentle, wet slurping in a way that was both agony and a thing of beauty. The cock was jabbing her faster than any man had ever fucked her and it was relentless and awe inspiring. She felt like she was being inflated like a balloon and Mei's moans at her breast were doubling the pressure.

"Oh - my - God!"

Her foundation was cracking. She thought she could actually feel a fissure open within her.

Mei loved it. "Did you say something, Karla?"

"Oh my..."

"Like it, honey?"

"... God...! Damn...!"

"See how nice submission can be?"

"Oh, Mei. Don't do this to me!"

"Good, Karla... you remembered. Only when we're like this. Call me Mei all you want baby."

"Oh fuck, Mei." Her voice was deep, husky; that 'moments from orgasm' voice. She couldn't hold out much longer.

Mei stopped playing. "Let go, Karla. Let it all go."

"I can't... Oh god." she wasn't concerned about the gag.

"Don't hold back, baby. We've got so much ahead of us. So many good times, so much love and shopping to do."

"I can't do this. I'm not like this. I'm not like you, Mei!"

"It's the best thing ever. When your ass is in the air, with your wrists tied to your ankles and Philip's thumping his cock on your ass cheek and you're wondering which hole he wants."

"Oh, fuck..."

"It's the best feeling on earth."

"No... no... Mei!"

"You love me?"

"I so fucking love you, bitch!" she shouted.

"Be my little slut?"

"Anything!" Karla felt that an expression of conventional love, lesbian in nature, sure, but normal love might keep her sane.

"Mei!?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Kiss me!"

Mei calmly, deliberately, moved to within a hair's breadth from Karla's lips and licked her girlfriend's mouth.

"Hurry! Don't tease me."

"Mmmm, teasing is nice. Start to come and I'll kiss you."

Karla felt the heat of Mei's breath on her wet lips, saw a few fine strands of black hair move before Mei's almond shaped eyes. 'God those eyes!' She smelled her shampoo. She felt Mei's lips begin to move over her own. 'What's she doing?' Then she thought she recognized the pattern. Open lips then a touch of tongue, then a pursing. Slowly repeated, open, touch of tongue, pursed lips. Again and again, slowly... with feeling. Lips repeating, lips saying something, then it dawned on her the words Mei was speaking with breath and not voice. They were, 'I love you.'

That was when the orgasm started.

Mei timed it perfectly. She kissed Karla hard for the first ten seconds of wild, restrained bucking, then let go and yanked the sucker from Karla's left breast. "Keep coming now, Karla," she said, bent over to suck the long red nipple into her mouth and draw on it gently.

asianToy
asianToy
413 Followers