From Jenny to Mei Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
413 Followers

With the pull of blood removed from Karla's nipple a hypersensitivity replaced the pulsing pain of the sucker and Mei's wet warmth overwhelmed her.

Her scream did dual duty, making the pummeling of her orgasm audible, and forming a conduit for the pain exploding in her brain to reach the outside world. Her molten tit was half of her mind, Mei's knuckle mashed now against her clit and her vaginal muscles gripping the cock that was ramming inhumanly into her split the other half.

Karla paused her scream to gather in air for another. It ripped out of her throat and nearly deafened Mei.

'Oh my god, this is great!' Mei thought, 'the power is amazing!' She sucked and bit Karla's raw nipple in short, sharp nips, tenderness alternating with teeth.

Karla wasn't done. Her eyes were so tightly shut that flashes of light winked in an out of existence against the blackness. She felt herself involuntarily seize and grip down with every thrust of the mass inside her, driving into her, refusing to relent. Then, the scalding her tit just got - like hot oil - and now the alternating comfort of Mei's tongue sliding over her nipple was a contrast so sharp and welcome that it too burned her.

Mei had to raise her voice to be heard over Karla's howling orgasm. "Give to me, Karla. It's so easy to let go."

For a half second she hated Mei with a molten fury, resolved to get free and stomp out with a huff and a 'Fuck you, crazy bitch!' Then it was gone in a puff, replaced by a new clarity.

"Let go!" It echoed in the room. Karla heard the words as though they originated in her head, where her bottled-up slut was wiggling free.

"Become all mine, Karla, and I'll give you everything."

"Mei," she moaned after her screams subsided, her energy draining like a lake with a ruptured dam. She felt a disorienting haze roll in which was surprisingly pleasant. But somehow she knew Mei wasn't finished.

Mei let go of Karla's breast and pulled the sucker off of her own. She moved to within an inch of Karla's face. "Give to me, Karla."

"Mei!" she wailed desperately, wanting her to help push the slut she felt emerging back into her cage, help her to regain some sanity.

"Let go, Karla," she said, licking Karla's lips.

"No, Mei... please."

Mei cranked the grip and sent Otto into hyperdrive. "Let go," she said with new passion, her tongue dancing on Karla's lips.

Her eyes shut tight and their lips touching, she whined, "Mei... Momma told me..."

Her diaphragm was quivering from the fucking and her voice trembled in sympathy with Otto's vibrations which lent an air of comedic perversity to Karla's pleading.

"Fuck your mother! If I had her where I have you she'd be begging for more. Every woman has a slut inside, Karla, it's my job to let yours out."

"Mei! I can't!"

Mei twisted the grip at hearing her utter the negative. The machine was now going full bore, the grip twisted to its stop. The cock was now ramming her so fast and hard that the skin of her vulva jiggled like Karla were jackhammering a slab of concrete.

'Fuck!' Mei thought, 'Philip has made a monster,' and wondered, for just a moment, if she were describing Otto or herself. 'What a machine!'

"You can." She gave her a sweet kiss, a welcoming gesture to the trollop within her and a last argument to let go of her inhibitions. "Be a slut like me, Karla. It'll be so much fun."

"O~h~h f~f~fuck..." she felt it start, not from the beginning but felt her orgasm resume. She tried to stand but the belts over her thighs kept her down. She shook, eyes clamped shut again. In a last desperate attempt she screamed, "S-s-shut it o~o~o~ff!" But Mei just smiled and twisted her unmolested nipple.

"Not until you break, and then only for a breather."

"Yo~o~u caan't~doo~thiis~toooo~meeee, M~m~m~ei. Iiiiiii~loovvee~yyyoouu."

Mei nearly guffawed in her face. The look of helpless desperation; of panic, disappointment, and betrayal when paired with the comic, cartoon-like voice was nearly too delightful. She bit back the laughter and said, "That's why I'm doing this, Karla. You think I want to turn someone I don't love into my slut? To want my pussy as much as I want hers? To lay in the bath with for hours and do each other's toenails?... "

"S-s-top, M~m~m~ei... plee~a~s~e." Even with the ridiculous vibrations of her voice it was keening of such desperation it forced Mei to reconsider, if only for a moment.

"... to fight and pull each other's hair and fall on the couch kissing and crying, telling each other how much we love each other? Don't you want hours on his machine, Karla? Don't you want to be mine, Karla?"

"Y~yes... b~b~but."

She kissed her quickly on her vibrating lips, short touches, wet and soft. "No buts, Karla. With me it's all or nothing."

Karla's thought took only a moment. "Aa~a~all... Aany~ttthing."

"Good."

"O~h~h f-fuuck, fuuck - k~k~ki~iss mee god~daammiit."

Mei pushed with her feet and pressed her weight against Karla's body and gave her the most spectacular kiss she could manage, again fighting the urge to laugh as she felt Otto's vibrations pass through Karla's body into her own.

Karla felt them too, the vibrations that made her sight blur. But it was Mei's kiss that made the floor fall away from under her; her tongue and her scent and the press of her body against her. All the while she felt Otto enter and leave her in what felt like one continuous experience of filling and emptying, like a cock shaped balloon was being expanded and deflated a hundred times a minute. It pushed her further down along a dark tunnel, coaxing her toward something awful and amazing.

She started to cry.

With Otto fucking faster than a squirrel scratching its chin, the rubber cock now just a blur, Mei had her right where she wanted her. She brought her thumbs and forefingers to Karla's nipples and rolled them, tugging a bit. The feeling like she was at the controls of a human machine was like mainlining adrenaline. She'd controlled men before, dozens of times, made them suffer in bed, plead for release, practically wishing for death. This however, was new and so much more exhilarating. She knew exactly what Karla was enduring, the sweet torture that at once must stop and must continue. She knew how to keep it going and how good the ecstasy and the torment she was inflicting felt. She ended the kiss and prepared to hear it.

"S-s-top it... s-s-top the... m~m~maachiinee," Karla stammered, a desperate look in her eye. "Toooo muuch. Toooo muuch," she whined.

Mei gave her another sweet, wet kiss and got up, lifted off the bench and made her way to the table.

"Nooo M~m~m~ei... re~e~a~lly! S~T~O~P * T~H~I~S * F~U~C~K~I~N~G * M~A~A~C~H~I~I~N~EE!"

She returned. "I'm glad you've made the decision to submit, Karla... You did right, or was I mistaken?"

"Noo~oo! Noo~oo... I'll d~o~o~o anyt~t~thing."

"Good, then start by holding this in your mouth."

She brought the ball of the gag to her lips and Karla shook her head violently.

"You're so cute. Open."

"Noo~oo. Fu~fu-fuck~fuck~ck! Tu~urn i~it ooo~ff!"

"Open, bitch, or I turn it up faster!" Although there was no faster.

"Ple~e~a~a~s~e, M~m~m~ei. God~daammiit I~i~i~i ca~a~an't fe~e~el myyy p~u~u~u~s~s~y~y~y."

She reached down and grabbed a nipple and twisted. "Open!"

The scream did the trick and Mei deftly shoved it in her mouth and buckled the strap behind her head despite the shaking of Karla's red locks.

Then, taking pity, she slowed the machine to a crawl.

The look in those gray eyes as Karla practically fainted in relief was priceless; something akin to shock with a bit of anger and betrayal mixed in.

Karla panted through her nose, glad for the rest and trying to reconcile her feelings for Mei with what she had just endured. She was weak and buzzing from the climax and too shocked to be pissed.

"I've got so much more for you, Karla, honey. So much more we may be here all night." Mei wasn't trying to sound evil but she did nevertheless. "We've got eight implements to get through. And since it was my test I can use them in any order I like."

Mei returned to the table, slowly made a pretense of looking through items, picking up the flog and whipped her own calf with it. Judging it suitable, she returned with it slung over her shoulder and the wand in her hand. "You'll like this. I'm an expert."

She turned the wand on low and placed it softly against Karla's groin and began to draw the flog's leather strands over her bound body.

"Trust me, Karla?"

'A little late to ask now!' Karla thought, but she wanted to trust. She believed in Mei in a peculiar way, believed that what she did was right for herself. But in her current condition she only wanted off this thing and into Mei's bed. If she nodded yes Mei would push forward on her project to 'break her open and see what's inside.'

"Hmmm?"

'Well,' she thought, 'can't get much worse.' Then, as she nodded her head to answer, a trepidation snared her. She thought, 'What the fuck am I thinking? It could get a lot worse.' That was when she felt the black leather strips play across her shoulders and saw intent in the wicked look in Mei's eyes.

"Good."

Karla quivered.

Mei stood. The swishing sound startled Karla. Then when the flog connected to the skin of her thighs her eyes opened wide. She screamed into the gag and twisted against her restraints.

'Holy FUCK!! That hurts! Stings... stings, stings, stings, stings... shit! And she likes this?'

However, much to Karla's surprise, the pain quickly turned an about face. It didn't magically turn into ecstasy but as the sting faded it was replaced by a not unpleasant warmth.

"Hmm... won't do," Mei said. "This is all wrong. Let me get that back rest off."

She uncuffed one hand, undid some straps, lifted the backrest off, turned it around and placed it in the holes in front of Karla so that it formed a rest on which she could lean her torso. She refastened her cuffs behind the padded rest and stepped back to survey Karla's exposed back.

"Better," she said. "Like a canvas, ready for me to paint with the lovely pinks of pain." She petted Karla with the leather strands. "You're my plaything?"

Karla didn't know the right answer so she grunted.

"To please or punish?"

The tendrils of the flog felt good slathering along her back.

"Uhgf," she grunted again, trying not to be ambiguous.

"Love is about trust."

"Uhgf."

"Trust and sacrifice..."

"Uhgf, ah." Karla liked the feel of the leather. It sort of tickled in a rough, peppery sort of way.

"... and pain."

'Slap!'

"Aaahhhrrr!" Karla cried. It's meaning: 'Oh-holy-Fuck! - you bitch! Shit that hurt!' wasn't lost on Mei.

"Oh, come now, Karla." Mei tucked the flog under her arm and began tickling Karla's skin with her fingertips. "That's not real pain. That was, what? a three? maybe a four? You're just frightened."

Like an antidote, Mei's fingers and soft voice brushed aside the pain as it burned out. Karla realized it was the shock more than pain that had startled her and amplified the sensation. The warm glow returned and with it a heightened sensitivity.

"I didn't know this would be so fun," Mei said in what Karla thought was a completely inappropriate tone.

'Smack!'

The crack of the flog against Karla's ass echoed around the room and provided a poignant staccato to the rhythm of Otto's slow, methodical thumping. It was followed a moment later by a grunt-moan-sigh combination that tickled up Mei's vertebra.

"Whadda rush - huh?!" She sounded like a teenager talking about her first ride on an ATV. "See how the pain drifts away? See how your skin comes alive?"

Karla grunted into the gag, which Mei found hard to interpret. It didn't matter much to her anyway. She knew she wasn't causing much pain, at least not pain that Karla couldn't manage. Screams of genuine wrath and agony are easy to distinguish from the annoying mewling sound that Karla was making. And anyway, she was giving Karla an easy intro to the kink. There was little velocity to her strikes, which was where the pain came from. Like tennis, she'd heard it said, it was all about racket head speed, that is the speed of the tip of the flog's tails when they struck the skin. If you didn't follow through with the strike hard but just hit the skin from close to a right angle it was really just a bunch of leather hitting the skin. More like a deep tissue massage kind of pain rather than the razors on the skin kind.

Anyway, Mei was betting that Karla's objections were all show, a reluctance to shed the good girl mask that most women wore. They were trained to wear it from a young age and they felt comfortable with it hiding their true sexuality. Propriety could be a comfortable fiction and a useful screen, but it had no place in their relationship. She wanted it discarded so the real slut within Karla could emerge.

'Smack!' the flog spoke again, this time with a bit more edge to its voice.

"I was like you not so long ago."

'Smack!'

"I hid my true nature and most people thought I was a nice girl."

'Smack!'

"Can you believe it? Jenny? Nice?"

'Smack!"

"That is until a guy fell in love with me. Then he saw what a cold, heartless bitch I was."

'Smack!"

"Then Philip found me." Mei trailed the leather along her back. "And broke me open. I was like a puppy at the pound and he claimed me, took me home and cleaned me up with this very flog in this dark room."

'Smack!"

"He brought me back to life, Karla. And though I know you're not a bitch like I was, I hope you'll appreciate what I'm trying to do for you."

'Smack!'

She was speaking to the lonely trollop within Karla's guarded inner self, saying that it was ok to come out, that the woman who kept her bottled up all these years was indisposed at the moment. She thought she heard, in Karla's groans especially, the voice of the lonely, repressed nympho trying to speak from within her, trying to thank her for the rubber cock jabbing her insides, and for the gag.

"Let the bitch out to play already, Karla. Once you come a few more times she'll escape anyway and you won't be able to hold on for long. His machine will see to that."

Karla knew exactly what she was saying as though her skin was translucent and Mei saw her hidden self writhe and contort within her.

Mei struck her five more times in quick succession and, on the fifth (a really nice fast one that left a bit of a mark), as soon as the fire abated, Karla felt the itch like ten thousand ants walking on her back and bottom.

"Time for the suckers again," Mei said and removed the padded support in front of Karla. She reattached the glass bells and thought of a cow being milked. The vials and hoses alternated on her nipples, drawing the red flesh further down the bell in little jerks.

Karla moaned with what Mei knew was pleasure.

"Good, aren't they baby?"

Karla's eyes looked drugged.

"Now to pick up the pace."

She turned Otto back up to cruising speed and changed the flog for the horse whip.

'Smack!' on her right ass cheek.

"Ugggh!"

'Fuck this thing... is good,' Karla took a moment to consider, 'Poor Tim, out-fucked by Philip's machine.'

'Smack!' on her left.

"Uggh!"

"You're close baby!"

Mei made these next ones hurt; the crop was her favorite, such delicious little tabs of torment.

With all that was happening to her body Karla confused the agony for bliss.

'Smack' on the right again.

"Time to come, Karla. Come or we get Otto to show you what he can do."

It was, for Karla, as though Mei summoned her orgasm before her. Like a witch in a Disney movie, she conjured a great black monster from the steaming cauldron. It took form, big and dark and coming for her.

"Be my bitch and start a new life."

'Ok, sure, why not,' were Karla's last thoughts before the presence of the hovering monster scared the thought from her head.

This one was going to be huge. She could feel it gather with a tingling of her anus, like she was getting a lemon juice enema. 'Oh fuck,' she thought, 'Oh — my — G...'

After one more 'Slap!' from the crop Mei let it fall from her hand then reached around to crank Otto to the max again. She quickly sat behind Karla, reached around and pinched her clit.

Karla's scream into the gag was fit to wake the dead. She hopped on the bench, whether to escape the sensations or get in closer proximity to them she didn't know. She jerked her head back, hitting Mei in the forehead. She screamed and twisted and writhed in a half torment - half rapture that seemed to be frying her mind.

That was when the epiphany happened and the deluge of tears started. She felt so stupid afterward. That 'duh, no shit!' kind of stupid. All she had to do was relent, give in, submit as Mei put it. But with that realization, the understanding of what submission meant dawned on her. It wasn't slavery - not even close - it was simple kindness and caring. What Mei was asking of her wasn't anything she didn't want already. She would have been happy to care for Mei, to make her breakfast or massage her whenever she wanted. Indeed, she had been looking forward to it. It was that stupid word, 'submission'; so full of sinister connotation. But what was submission really other than putting someone else's desires before her own. She could do that, no problem. And after all, wasn't Mei submitting to Philip? Wasn't she happy doing things for him, letting him drive? And she had never met a more contented woman than Mei.

The crying and sobbing were for the relief. With the understanding of what Mei really wanted came a freedom from her fear and a sense of tenderness for her lover. They were also caused by the orgasm. In all of the stimulation and excitement her brain had crossed signals so that some of the frenetic ecstasy caused a trickle of tears to turn into a torrent and groans were mistranslated as sobs.

After relenting she found them within her. Like lovely little Easter eggs stashed in tall grass, each orgasm surprised her, each one more liberating than the last. Her anger and fear completely subsided as each glorious rush of endorphins made her more punch drunk.

On and on the blur of sensual euphoria continued. Watching Mei watching her come. Watching Mei use the wand on herself with her legs straddling Karla's own thighs.

Then her second blazing insight was on her. Like turning a corner, seeing something totally new, she began to understand; Mei was indeed breaking something open. Letting something flourish that was always there. It was freedom. Freedom from shame or inhibition. It was power, her power, the power of her body and of her gender. She didn't need permission, didn't need someone's approval, didn't need man or woman. Her body and her 'self' were perfect. She had all the strength of an unlimited sexuality to draw upon, and it felt good.

For just a glorious moment she felt diaphanous, as thought she were formed from light or helium and were floating away. Then it was gone and she returned to being Karla. 'Weird...' she thought and turned her attention to Mei who'd been talking.

"I'm gonna be so girly for you, sweetie. Sometimes cuddly and needy, sometimes bitchy and demanding. I'm going to take an hour to wash your hair and lick your face off when he spurts all over you."

Mei stopped the machine for five minutes and gently petted Karla's pussy while she whispered seductively into her ear and licked her bow tie lips. "You're mine, Karla. Mine to walk through the mall with my hand in your back pocket. Mine to taunt and tease. Mine to hold in my arms while Philip does what he wants with you. I can't wait to go to a movie together and hold your hand the whole time. I want guys to try to pick us up at a bar and see their expressions when I French kiss you."

asianToy
asianToy
413 Followers