From Johns to Jane

Story Info
Female/Female+Males.
29.4k words
4.65
8.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

The Li'l Black Dress

Don't ever let anyone tell you that standing on a street corner, in a short skirt, with guys hitting on you, for whatever reason, is not a turn-on.

I'm a cop, and proud of it. The fact that I worked my way up to Vice, and the fact that working my way up to vice also worked me into the aforementioned position more than a few times goes without saying. I am a Vice detective with the police department of a medium sized city, the name of which I will not, for obvious career bending reasons, mention.

I'd done the "standing on the street corner in my li'l black dress (and a wire)" routine several times and, believe me, it always did wonders for my ego, not to mention my libido. On this particular night it was no different. Several johns went to jail, and my juices were adequately flowing as a result. Not particularly as a result of them having gone to jail as much as the fact that they were blatantly hitting on me before I said the word and my trustworthy backup ran to my poor petite rescue and slapped the cuffs on them and hauled them away.

I'm not the biggest cop on the beat. I am originally from Brazil, a whopping five feet tall, and weighing in, soaking wet, at around 105 pounds. I have the Brazilian dark skin and black eyes, and my hair is cut to my shoulders since the academy several years ago, dark and with a definite curl to it. I'm not saying I'm cute, but I've been hit on by the best of them, including most of the cops in my department. I make it a point of not dating my coworkers so I am known as a notorious tease. I've heard the whispered rumors that I am a lesbian, but the lesbians in my department have had no better luck at hitting on me. I prefer to remain mysterious, and let them continue to wonder. Don't get me wrong, I am by no means virginal, I love sex, but I don't want it to get confused with who I am, and where I want to go with my career. That might not seem important to my story, but I hope the reason becomes clear as I progress.

I was working "John" duty, as I'd done at least a dozen times before, on this particular night. I was wearing the proverbial Li'l black dress, high heels, and not leaving a lot to the imagination. Most of the girls on the block knew me, and kept their distance, knowing better than to interfere. After a couple of hours and four Johns down, we decided our game had run its course and decided to shut down for the night. We were only about four hours into my eight-hour shift and headed back to the station. I wasn't going to be able to do much with the rest of the night dressed in my "uniform of the evening" but, as the saying goes, eight hours work for eight hours pay. After a couple of hours of guys hitting on me and graphically telling me what they wanted me to do to their bodies, and what they wanted to do to mine, I was adequately worked into a near frenzy. Two of them had actually had their dicks out stroking them while they propositioned me. I chatted them up for as long as I could while enjoying the show before saying the code word that would bring in my back-up to do the bust. Watching guys stroke has a very warming effect on me. Don't ever tell my coworkers, as far as they are concerned I am as cool as a cucumber. Leaning into car windows without a bra was also giving them a pretty good show as well. I loved letting guys see my dark nipples and this job paid me to do it. I only had to be careful not to let my fellow officers know how much I was showing, and how much I was enjoying.

When we returned to the station I went down to the private area to basically kill off the rest of my shift. I did take a detour to the restroom to remove my panties, placing them in my purse along with my gun. I locked my purse in the gun locker, panties and gun secured. I was not surprised to see how damp the panties were by this point. Okay, I already told you I was not virginal and that the evening's events had me horny as fuck. The break area was almost totally secluded and I was totally alone down there at this time of the morning. It was around five AM so I really didn't expect to be bothered when I sat down and got on the computer. I closed the door and went into one of my favorite chat rooms and started to enjoy myself. Anyone would have to knock on the door before entering, so I felt pretty safe letting my fingers slide down as I 'chatted'.

I was cybering pretty good and sliding around on the leather chair, creating quite a puddle when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I almost fell out of my chair. I quickly gathered my thoughts, and my fingers, and said "yes?"

"This is Officer Schmitty, and we need you upstairs to do a patdown."

I quickly gathered myself and went to the door, hoping nobody else used the room, or the chair, before I got back. Before opening it I did a quick once-over, noting that my nipples were a bit pronounced through the dark silk, but that my skirt was lowered and nothing else was apparent. There was no way I would have time to put my panties back on, but I didn't expect anyone to be looking up my dress. Opening the door, I saw one of the rookies standing there. I vaguely remembered him, but not so much from the front as from behind. Okay, he has a nice butt, sue me. He advised me that they had brought in a female who was being totally non-cooperative, and that before booking, she needed to be patted down. Since there were no other female officers in the station, and it would take at least a half hour to get one off the street, they were requesting my services to perform the patdown. I asked who would be my backup, as per procedure, and Officer Schmitty advised me that I was the only female officer in the station, so he would be my backup, standing just outside the door of the patdown room, listening and ready to come in in the event of an emergency.

I followed Officer Schmitty up two flights of stairs, admiring the view the entire way, I might add. I was kinda glad he led the way up the stairs, otherwise he would have had an even better view of my naked ass under the short skirt. He unlocked the door where our "guest' was waiting. I carefully walked in, noticing that our female was sitting calmly on the bench in the patdown room. Officer Schmitty had advised me that she was in for possible drunk and disorderly, but that they were suspecting she was a deaf-mute, due to the fact that they had not gotten a word out of her since her arrival. She looked totally calm to me as I explained what was about to happen. Officer Schmitty was waiting outside the slightly cracked door, as per regulation, unable to witness a patdown on a suspect of the opposite gender. I noted that she was wearing a loose-fitting skirt and a tight-fitting blouse. The blouse was silk, and showed her breasts to perfection, the nipples protruding much like I now remembered mine were. This fact was brought home by the way her eyes kept running down over my chest. This partly made me nervous, and only enhanced the effect on my little friends. Her skirt was cotton and very flowery, hanging to just above her knees. She stared openly at me, probably wondering what the heck I was doing, dressed in a sexy little black dress and heals, here to pat her down. Her eyes raked me from top to bottom, making me squirm inside a little, her green eyes practically taking what little clothing I had off behind her eyes.

I snapped back to control mode and advised her that it was for her safely and my own that I pat her down to make sure she wasn't carrying anything dangerous on her person. I asked her to stand up and face the wall. She complied, if a bit slowly, which should have been a sign, a sign that I missed due to my prior mental distractions. I will admit I noticed she was not wearing a bra, her breasts standing very proudly, and her silk blouse was both cut low, and hiked high, showing a bit of smooth stomach. She was very attractive, which did not pass my notice.

She stood and did as I asked. When I asked her to place her hands on the wall, she complied. When I stepped up behind her and slipped my knee between her legs, pressing my thigh against her bottom, softly kicking her legs further apart, she didn't flinch. Her bottom was firm as my knee pressed hard against it, the bare skin of my leg touching the bare skin of her inner thigh from behind. My left hand went to her hands over her head in order to control her, leaving my right hand to commence the patdown. I ran my fingers gingerly through her hair, carefully moving my hand down over her shoulders to her upper rear quadrant. A proper patdown is broken down into quadrants so as to make sure every area is covered. I moved my hand over her shoulders, feeling between the shoulder blades. I followed the back of her shoulders by sliding my hand under her right armpit and onto her chest. It can be a bit difficult to search a female wearing a bra, but in her case, this was not a problem. I moved my hand between her breasts, feeling the cleavage area for anything unusual. I then ran my fingers under her breasts, no need to lift, they were large, but extremely firm. I then ran my hand over her actual breasts and got an immediate response. She made the first sound I had heard from her since our introduction. She moaned, and I felt her almost fall against the wall. Okay, I'll admit, I fondled a little longer than needed, but I wanted to make sure the hard little things in my fingers were not contraband.

I then proceeded to move my hand down over her tummy and advised her that I was about to search her "groin" area, and to not react. I moved my hand down to just above her knee on the inside of her right thigh. I moved my hand slowly up along the inside of her thigh until I reached her silk panties. I cupped her crotch in my hand and gently felt around. I felt a bulge in the front and at first I wasn't sure what I had. My own clit, when hard, is only about half an inch long. For a moment I thought maybe she was a transvestite because the bulge was in the place where a cock would be, but it didn't feel right. I moved my fingers over it, feeling around, and it dawned on me that it was her clit, but much larger than any I had ever encountered, and hard as a little erect cock. It was pointed downwards and her panties were the only thing keeping it from poking upwards. I was amazed and actually squeezed it between my thumb and forefinger, making her squirm. Her panties were soaked by this time and I could feel my own juices beginning to run down my inner thigh. Caught up in what was going on, I was not ready for her reaction. While I was massaging her enlarged clit, she spun around on me. Had I seen it coming, I would have been ready, but she caught me totally off guard. She swung at me, but I ducked and got under her arm. We struggled for a few minutes, it seemed like hours, before I was able to get her under me. She was on her stomach on the floor, me sitting astraddle of her back, actually sitting on her ass. Her hand was locked between my thighs as I held her arm in a wrist lock. Sweat was sliding down over my body. A two-minute struggle like this can seem like an hour. I was sucking air and was surprised to realize that her hand was secured between my thighs, and the sudden remembrance that I was not wearing panties, and the fact that she also realized this fact. Her fingers were working on my pussy, wiggling over my clit and trying to work their way inside me. Before I could do anything, I'm not sure I wanted to, she had her middle finger buried to the last knuckle inside my wetness, wiggling it around. I was in shock, but unable to move. All reality returned when Officer Schmitty suddenly burst into the room. He pushed me aside and grabbed, lifting her easily to her feet as I staggered to the bench, flopping my ass onto it, leaning down and placing my head in my hands, sucking to catch my breath. I vaguely remember the feel of cool steel on my bare bottom, but I was stunned and not thinking very clearly at this point. Schmitty had her arm locked behind her and when I finally looked up I realized that both were staring at me. I was sitting on the bench with my legs wide open and only when I looked down did I realize that they had a very clear view of my pussy. My left breast was totally exposed where it had popped out of the top of my dress, the nipple poking out like a little rock. My Li'l black skirt had hiked completely up around my waist during the struggle, and the fact that I was without panties, combined with the obvious moisture produced during the evening, was giving them quite the pink show. I was glistening between my thighs where my juices had run down almost to my knee on the inside of my left thigh. The pinkness of my clit really made it apparent, poking up proudly in contrast to my dark skin, and the darkness of my neatly trimmed bush. My glistening pinkness was shining like a neon sign at them. Glancing down I realized there wasn't much of me that they couldn't see, and it was obvious they were enjoying the show.

I started to throw my legs together to stop the show until I realized that her hand, locked behind her back, had managed to work Officer Schmitty's zipper down, and that she was now holding his obvious pleasure in her hand. I was mesmerized as I saw her hand slowly moving up and down behind her back, both of them openly staring now at my obvious arousal. He didn't resist when she slid out of his grip, turned and slid to her knees in front of him. When she opened her mouth and slid the head of his aroused member deep into her warmth, my hand slid down over my stomach and onto my clit. She began to bob her head up and down on his thick veiny shaft like someone starved, and believe me, she knew what she was doing. Poor Schmitty was in ecstasy and I could see that he wasn't going to last long. He began to grunt like an animal as her hands slid up and down on him, gripping her hair in one of his strong hands, letting her do the work, licking and slurping. The noises in the room only added to my growing lust for release. When he blew into her mouth I stifled a scream as my own orgasm overwhelmed me.

During the show, she never took her eyes off of me, and my hand. Schmitty's eyes were glued to my fingers as they worked in a blur over my little trigger. After she tucked his member back into his pants I asked him to leave the room, whispering to him as he passed that this would remain between us or he would never feel my mouth on his member. His smile assured me of his silence.

Once alone, I walked over and softly kissed my subject on the lips, smelling and tasting Schmitty's salty cum. I gently licked a drop from her chin, swallowed, and grinned broadly at her. I whispered that I would be off at eight, and that I would assure her that she would also be out by eight if she wanted breakfast. I did a little maneuvering and when I walked out the next morning at eight, the sun was shining, and my new friend was waiting outside the front door of the station. Come to find out, she was deaf, but not totally unable to use her mouth. Officer Schmitty never said a word, and I kinda came to enjoy the taste of his cum over time. He actually got the pleasure of not only my mouth for his silence, but also the mouth of my new friend, Jane....as well as a few other juicy parts... but that's another chapter... or two.

Chapter Two

Getting to Know Jane

I asked her if she was hungry and when she answered I thought her accent was heavy, unknown, but very cute. She said "Yes, I could eat a horse." We both laughed when it dawned on both of us at once that it had been about three hours since her last 'meal', and that meal had not been exactly filling. I led the way, with her walking along beside me, to a little café two blocks down the street. She told me her name was Jane and I let her know my name was Maria, and that I was a Police Detective, but that I was now off duty. That made her laugh. I noticed that she kept watching my face when I talked. She explained as we walked that she was totally deaf, but that she could read lips. That explained her accent, and I thought it was extremely exotic.

We arrived at the little café and found a table in the back. There was the usual morning crowd, but it was fairly quiet and peaceful. We sat across from each other and when our legs touched under the table we both flinched at once, then grinned, relaxed, and let them rest against each other under the table. We ordered breakfast and had they served horse, I do believe Jane could have eaten one. She wolfed down her bacon, eggs and toast, never taking her eyes off of my face. I soon realized she was watching my face to see my lips when I spoke. At one point she looked out the window and not noticing, I asked if she was enjoying her breakfast. No response, but I was learning, and enjoying the company of the teacher. She looked back at me, realized what had happened and just grinned, showing the whitest smile I had ever seen. Her hair was dark brown with a reddish tint, her skin almost alabaster white, and her eyes the color of the sea. When I rested my arm against hers the contrast was amazing, my dark skin against her whiteness. She explained that she came from Irish heritage.

We were sipping our coffee, our knees comfortably touching under the table as she explained that she had been out to a club the night before with some friends when this brute started hitting on her. She was trying to give him the hint that she was not interested but he wasn't getting it. He also didn't know she couldn't hear him unless she was looking at his lips and he had taken this as a total insult, thinking she was being rude. He had grabbed her arm and as he spun her around, her knee led the way, directly to his groin. He dropped, but his friends wanted to get her into trouble, so the cops had been called, and therefore following the confusion, she had been the one visiting my jail. Wouldn't you know it, the guy she had dropped was the brother of the owner of the place. She told me she had recently graduated from the local university and now worked there as an assistant to the Dean. She said she enjoyed the work, had a secret crush on her boss, who was older than either of us and was 'quite a dignified and sexy lady' as Jane put it.

By the time we had finished our coffee it was like we had known each other for years. We admitted that we did enjoy sex, with the right person, gender not really being an issue. I asked her if she wanted to come by my house to get cleaned up, maybe take a nap and do something later in the afternoon. We walked close to one another as we worked our way back to my car. It was only about a ten minute drive to my house, but it seemed like an hour. I showed her the guest shower, fresh towels and all. I heard her turn on the water and went to the guest room to turn down the blankets. I slid into the shower in my master suite and enjoyed the feel of the warm water on my body. When I turned off the water and stepped out I could not hear the water running in the other bath, so I figured Jane had found the guest room and was probably snuggled in sound asleep by now. I wrapped the towel around myself and walked into my bedroom. I almost tripped when I saw her lying in my bed, her hair splayed out on the pillow. She just grinned, turned the covers back to both show me that she was naked, and to invite me to join her.

I dropped the towel, did a slow turn, feeling her eyes on me, and slid down into her arms, feeling her pull the covers up and over us. Her breath smelled of mint, an improvement over the last time I had kissed her, and kiss her I did. We melted into our kiss and her leg snaked over my waist as she worked close against me. My hand ran down over her bottom, pulling her tighter against me. Her scratchy little pubic mound was rubbing against my hip, actually grinding, which I was enjoying. Her passion was insatiable and desperate. I began to feel the hardness of her clit pressing against my leg and was dieing to see it, to touch it, to explore it and I blurted out, "please, let me see you..."

123456...8