From Little Acorns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I guess I misread the signs last night. I'll go. Don't worry about the coffee." Trent turned and, without another word, made his way back through the house and garden centre. He found his BMW easily, not caring about the rain that soaked him as he ran across to it. Jamming it into first he drove out of the car park, his heart hammering in his chest and his eyes filling with tears. How could he have been so stupid? The boy probably came on to all his customers and then blew them off afterwards. He wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last. His brain told him he was wrong, way off target, but his heart, breaking for what might have been, wouldn't listen and he drove home wanting nothing more to do with either the young man or the work he'd done.

No one in the garden centre saw Jayden for almost a week. They knew he was at home, Lucy was spotted racing around as usual and the number of completed and half-completed Belfast sinks kept increasing. The rainy Saturday had been a one off and the sun had begun to shine again the following morning. The new advertisement had appeared in the local paper for the second time that week and the amount of customers had improved because of it.

It was the Friday evening before Jayden, tired out and still, if he was honest, recovering physically from his bout of flu, finally set about tidying up his home and getting it back to the way his mother always had it. Underneath the sink, next to the cleaning cloths and sprays, he found a carrier bag he had pushed in there earlier in the week. Unsure what it was he pulled it out and rested it on the counter. What he found inside made his heart beat hard in his chest and he had to pause to wipe away the tears, which seemed to fall instantly. Without another thought he picked the bag up, grabbed his car keys and left the house wondering as he did so how quickly he would be rejected and sent home.

Trent had been welcomed back to work with open arms. The charismatic doctor was popular with staff and patients alike and he enjoyed the way they assured him they'd missed his presence while he had been on holiday. His theatre schedule had kept him busy all week but in the evenings his thoughts had inevitably wandered back to Jayden and where he had gone wrong.

The first angry thoughts had disappeared and now all he felt was regret. Regret for his actions, for his cowardice at not making contact since, but mainly for the loss of a relationship, he realized, he had desperately wanted to explore. Looking out over his new garden each evening, Trent could see Jayden in his mind's eye. The young man had worked hard, getting most of it finished before falling ill. He had also begun to come out of his shell, changing from the almost silent person of the first day to a chatty, outgoing friend by the time they had shared their Indian meal together at the end of the week. In between he had seen Jayden Parker at his most vulnerable. Sick and in need of help. That vision alone made Trent ache inside. He had been there, had been able to provide that help and then, when he should have spoken and trodden carefully, he'd blown it.

By the Friday night both books he'd ordered had been finished and Trent sat down with most of the week's papers hoping to catch up with his reading before the multi-sectional Saturday volume arrived the next morning. He was just getting interested in a long article on autistic children when his doorbell rang.

When he peered out there was no one there but, looking down, something caught his eye. Resting on a nursery carrier bag was his shopping. The little gnome smiled up at him, his hand still holding the plaque which read 'kiss the gardener'.

"Jayden?"

"Yes?" Taking a step out of hiding he spoke the one word and then waited.The sight of Jayden on his doorstep caused Trent's breath to catch in his throat. The young man, still pale, and most definitely unsure of himself, stood, hands at his sides and said nothing more.

"Would you like to come in?" Trent couldn't help the smile that had plastered itself to his face. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been so pleased to see anyone and had to restrain himself from propelling the young man into the house by force.

"Um, yeah, if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't. Jay, come on, man." Trent bent down, picked up his gnome and then moved back, giving Jayden room to move into the lounge without having to walk too close to him. He watched as, carefully checking for permission first, Jayden made himself comfortable on the sofa and then went back to his own chair.

"I'm sorry I ..." Both men spoke at once and stopped again almost in unison.

"You first." Jayden was glad to hand responsibility over to Trent.

"I'm sorry. I should have called, but I shouldn't have just left either. Jay, I'm not used to being with someone so ... so inexperienced. You'll have to guide me, not let me set the pace."

Jayden nodded his head, eyes wide as he listened.

"You mean you still want to ... to, what was it you said? Have me in your life?"

"Yes, yes, I do." Trent looked at the empty seat beside Jay and spoke again. "May I?"

"What? Oh, yes, it's your house."

"But your pace, baby, always your pace." Trent moved over and sat next to the younger man. "Can I kiss you?"

"Wait, please. Trent, I'm so sorry. I ... don't know how to do this. I really don't. I want you to teach me. I've been alone for so long, but you're the first person who has ever made me feel I might not be by myself forever."

Trent leant in and captured the soft tender lips, his hand running into the long hair and holding Jayden fast before him. He felt Jay tense up momentarily but relaxed as he felt the young man do the same. For a long time they just explored each other's mouths. Breaking apart to look at each other, or touch each other's faces, before beginning to kiss again. Finally, when he thought he was going to explode, Trent spoke.

"Baby, I am so hot for you. Let me take you upstairs. Slowly, I promise to go slowly."

Jayden just nodded, he knew things had to go further than they already had and he wanted them to. What he didn't want was to embarrass himself or disgust his mate. He trusted Trent though and let himself be taken by the hand, led upstairs and into the main bedroom.

The furniture was dark, almost ebony in colour, whilst the décor was light cream and coffee hues. Trent had spent a long time getting the room just how he wanted after Mark had left and he was delighted when he saw Jayden look round appreciatively. The bed, its headboard resting up against one of the lighter walls, was covered in plain, almost stark bedding and Trent folded it back so he could sit with Jayden next to him.

"Love me, Trent. Show me what I have to do to love you back." Jayden, when he was sitting down, was almost at eye level with his partner and he looked at him with anticipation.

"I thought you were an expert, after all that Internet watching."

"Don't, please don't make fun of me." Tears welled up in his eyes as Trent watched and realized just how terrified the boy was.

"I won't. Never again, I'm sorry. Now, come to me." Trent got to his feet and as Jay stood up their lips met again and slowly, tenderly Trent moved Jayden back into the relaxed place they had been downstairs. He gently grasped the soft long hair, running his fingers through it for a while before moving his hands down to the hem of his t-shirt. "Let me take this off, baby. Wanna see you, feel your skin."

There was no response, just a nod of assent and carefully, sensuously slowly, Trent pulled the cotton top up and over Jayden's head. The tanned skin beneath called to him and placing his lips against a dark brown nipple he began to lick and suck at it as his fingers finally got to touch the chest hair he'd lusted after.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, Trent." Jayden had never felt anything like it. The only part of his body he touched was his cock. It hadn't occurred to him to play with the rest of himself and the sensation of wet warmth excited him beyond belief, causing his sex to harden and pulse inside his pants.

"You like that?" Trent looked at Jay, a gleam in his dark brown eyes. "I do too. Want to try it?"

Again slowly Trent began to remove a top, this time his own. The white, button down shirt was removed so erotically Jayden thought he was going to swoon at the tall black man's feet. He looked at the muscular chest, there was no hair there, not like on his own, and the nipples were dark, so dark and full. Reaching out with his left hand he ran a finger over one of them, jumping back when Trent reacted by moaning and shuddering at the same time.

"More, baby. Do that again." A little more confident this time Jay reached out once again. He took the now rock hard nub between his thumb and forefinger, rubbing it and then laughing aloud as Trent grabbed him by the shoulders. "Oh, fuck, Jayden, yes, touch me, baby, harder, do it harder."

"I'll hurt you; I don't want to hurt you." The words caused Jayden to stop his ministrations and so Trent took both hands into his own for a moment.

"No, it feels so much better if you're firm. Not that what you did wasn't wonderful, it was. But more, do it to me more, here, let me show you." Dropping Jay's hands Trent reached up and pinched both his own nipples at once. Rolling them, just as Jayden had done, he watched for reaction in the lighter brown eyes that stared at him.

"Oh, yes, yes, I ... I see what you mean."

Again Jayden began to play with Trent, this time his touch was surer, firmer, and the reactions he got delighted him. His courage increasing he let go of the right nipple before capturing it between his teeth, teasing the tip with his tongue while scraping his nails across the other one so as not to leave it unattended.

Trent writhed before him. His nipples were so erogenous he could give himself a raging hard on just by playing with them when alone. Now, with one of them in the mouth of a gorgeous younger man, his cock was begging to be released from its confines and, regretfully, he pushed Jayden away.

"What, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry."

"Shhh, no, I just need to lose these pants. You too, I think." Trent reached out and placed his hand over the bulge in Jay's jeans. It radiated heat and, as he gently moved his fingers, Jay raised himself, grinding the erection into the palm above it.

"Yesss, oh, yes. I want to see you, Trent. Touch you again." Jayden shakily began to undo his button and zipper watching all the time as Trent did the same. In just a few moments they were both naked and, with a growl of excitement, Trent pushed Jay back down onto the bed.

"Your pace, baby, always, but let me taste you." Trent's mouth made contact with soft warm skin. He felt the chest hair as it tickled his nose and then he was kissing, sucking, nipping, and leaving a trail across Jayden's body that left him breathless.

Jay pushed his hips up, the air caressing his cock and he moaned aloud.

"Please, Trent, touch me, touch me there. Want you so bad, love, so bad." The elder man needed no more encouragement, but instead of using his hand he quickly kissed the tip before plunging the whole length into his wet and warm mouth.

"Oh, my God, Trent, so good, so good, sweetheart, ohhhh." Jayden couldn't believe the sensations rushing through him. He watched as Trent bobbed up and down his now shiny column of flesh and felt his cum begin to boil in his balls. He tried to keep control, to let things last but, when Trent reached up and pinched at his nipples, Jayden was lost.

"Now, can't stop ... cumming, oh, Trent, Trennnnnt!" His body jerked as his climax overwhelmed him and he saw his lover swallow his first spurt before moving back and pumping the rest of his crème onto his abdomen. The spasms of his muscles lasted long after his load had been delivered and Jay lay jelly-like in the arms of the man beside him. "Thank you, that was ... that was so good. But you, you didn't, Trent?" He wasn't sure how to voice his concerns and so Jay stopped talking.

"I know, but I'll cum soon, baby, when you're ready to go again, then I'll make sure you get to taste me too." Trent's words ended with a smile in them as he saw the younger man just nod before closing his eyes and, in a state of near bliss, slip off to sleep.

Jayden didn't know how long he'd been asleep but he did know someone was touching him, touching him where, until that very day, he'd never been touched before. With a smile he opened his eyes and then, resting his arms behind his head he watched as Trent lapped up and down at his re-awakening cock.

"Trent?"

"Yes, angel?" Trent looked up and watched as Jayden shiver at the feelings he was causing.

"Ohhhh, yes, Trent, yesss, you're ... ohhhh, you're making me hard again." Jayden couldn't believe his tool was coming to life once more.

"That was the plan. Did you sleep well, baby?" Trent saw his lover nod his head and then returned to his ministrations. He wanted to cum so badly, but knew he also needed Jay to get enjoyment from everything they did. He would still be unsure of himself and Trent had realized Jay wouldn't make the first move and so, after a little over the hour, he had been unable to resist starting things up again.

"Ohhhh, God, love, show me, show me how to do that to you." Jayden was thrusting his hips upwards trying to get all of his seven inches into Trent's mouth at once. The sensations were wonderful but he knew, instinctively, it would take him longer to cum this time.

"Are you sure? We don't have to, I can get myself off just looking at you, angel, you are so beautiful." Trent moved up the bed, enjoying the moan from Jay as he left him unattended.

"Yes, I'm sure. I came too soon and I'm sorry, but I want this so badly." Taking the initiative Jay reached up to pull Trent towards him. Their lips met and he started to kiss him passionately. The older man positioned himself so he didn't crush his lover and then, willingly, began to respond.

Jay, his confidence rising by the second, began to let his mind wander over the things he'd seen or read about in the past, things which had excited or turned him on. With a growl Jayden rolled until it was Trent beneath him, showing his superior upper body strength, and only then did he come up for air.

"Mine, lover, my pace, my rules, but you must guide me."

Trent could only nod at the change he saw in Jayden. The way he had taken control excited him beyond belief and his erection got harder and harder. The pre-cum was leaking from it and he grasped Jay's hand and pushed it down towards his need.

The calloused hand again worked its magic. The roughness causing a friction that only aroused Trent even more. Jay knew, from personal experience, he couldn't hold a tender cock in anything but a light grip but he also knew the sensations would be more than enough to send Trent over the edge if only he could do it right.

"Ohhhhhh, yes, baby, feels so good. Touch my balls too, let me feel your warmth there." Trent let his legs fall open exposing himself to the young man who was finally there on the bed with him. He watched as Jay repositioned himself so he was able to do as Trent had asked but instead of using his hand he leant forward and took one of the almost black orbs into his mouth. "Fuck, Jay, ohhhh." His hands grasped the bed sheets as his body rose to meet Jay's mouth. For someone inexperienced he was certainly not shy of experimenting and Trent tried to relax and let the feelings last.

"Can I ... can I taste you now?" The words, breaking through the fog of ecstasy Trent was lost in, brought him back to the present and he saw the uncertainty back in Jay's eyes.

"Yes, angel, take me into your mouth, slowly, that's it ... oh, that's it. Now, carefully, just raise and lower yourself, like I did to you. Mmm, no teeth, baby, that's it."

Jayden looked up, his mouth still pistoning up and down on Trent's tool and watched his lover's face. Hand jobs he could do to himself, but this, this was all new and he needed guidance. Trent looked back and nodded his head. He reached out and ran his fingers into Jay's hair.

Jay tried not to gag as the head of Trent's sex touched his throat; instead he swallowed, hoping to override the sensation. Seeing his discomfort Trent pulled out waited a second while Jay gasped some air and then pushed forward once more. Gradually, carefully, he began to feed more of himself into Jay until; finally, for a moment or two, his balls were resting on the younger man's chin.

"Baby, that was wonderful, so good, angel, so good." He knew he shouldn't cum straight down Jayden's throat, not the first time. Instead, keeping himself only halfway inside Jay's mouth and grasping the long brown hair, slowly at first, he began to dictate the rate of Jay's movements taking himself close to the edge before slowing down and backing away again. The younger man, knowing he was being tutored, tried to remember everything that was happening but the sensation of Trent's cock in his mouth was so wonderful nothing else mattered.

"Now, baby, gonna cum now. Taste me. Taste my cum." Trent pulled Jay's hair down at the back and his face came up. He saw a moment's hesitation but then the nod of agreement and, as Trent himself had done, Jay reached out and began to pull at the dark tight nipples. "Yes, oh, fuck, Jay, yes!" He bucked and jerked, pushing his cock down into Jay's throat as he shot his first load and then Jay backed away, watching in fascination as the white spunk landed on the black skin in splash after splash, before leaning over and beginning to lick it up.

A short rest and a hot shower had finished their first lovemaking session and, wearing only fluffy white towelling robes, the two men had gone back downstairs where they opened a bottle of wine before snuggling up together on the sofa. Jay had rested his head on Trent's shoulder, occasionally kissing the exposed neck or sighing at the feel of his lover's breath in his hair.

"What happens now?" He had looked up; concern written across his handsome features and Trent ran a finger softly down his cheek.

"It's your call, baby. I have never had a one-night stand in my life and I'm not about to start now. I know that was your first time and I'm honoured it was with me. You will be, were, a wonderful lover, but there is so much more. I don't just want a sexual relationship with you, my angel, I want to be with you, part of your life, all the time."

"Oh! Why?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" The smile crinkling his eyes disappeared when he realized Jay did want him to. Questions a sixteen or seventeen year old might think about asking were ones Jayden had never had answered. It was up to him to make his lover realize he was serious in his intentions and not just out for a quick fuck.

"Jay, honey, I know you find all this confusing, but think for a minute. You made love to me tonight, you didn't panic, didn't fumble, you were a man, and I loved every minute of it. Before that though, at least before I blew it last week, you were my friend, we were beginning to get to know each other and, I thought, enjoying each other's company." He paused for a minute and watched for a reaction.

"Yes, you were my friend but I was wrong too. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, I just ... no one has ever spoken to me that way, and I had no idea what to say back. I'm sorry; because I hurt you, and we lost a week we could have spent together. Do you forgive me?"

"There is no need. But I do regret the week we lost. Stay with me tonight; let me show you what we can be together. Not just in bed, but how we can be a couple, I want us to be a couple." Trent couldn't say any more. He had laid his cards on the table, all of them and now he had to wait.