From Little Acorns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I want to do that. But Lucy?"

"Jay, why didn't you bring her with you?" Trent didn't want to have either one of them get dressed and travel across town.

"Because I wasn't sure if you'd let me in." The honesty of his answer stunned Trent and for a moment it was he who had nothing to say. "I'm sorry, I've spoilt it all." Jay tried to get to his feet; again he had no idea what to do next and so, like Trent before him, he just wanted to get away.

"Oh no you don't. There is no way I'm letting you make the same mistake I did." Trent kept a firm hold on Jay's wrist for a second until he felt the younger man relax back into the seat and then he let go. "Do you have to work this weekend?"

"No, not if I don't want to. Dad always used to take me to football on a Saturday. It was only a small pub team; we'd sit in the car, eat our sandwiches and then go home when the game was over. Bob got used to us not working and it's never changed even though I'm always there now. My parents were very religious; I've never opened the place on a Sunday."

"Good. Well, I'm rota'd off 'til Monday, one of the benefits of working in private medicine, every other weekend off and a company car." He smiled. "I'm going to send you home, young man. No, wait. Let me finish." The dismay on Jay's face almost had Trent back-pedalling but he had an idea and he wanted to run with it. "In the morning you will pack an overnight bag, one dog, two bowls and a couple of tins of 'chum' into your car and come back. After that, well, you'll just have to wait and see."

Trent reached over and gently parted the front of Jay's robe. He took hold of the soft penis and began to gently stroke it.

"Again, lover? I can't ... can I?" The amazement in Jayden's voice delighted Trent and he smiled as he replied.

"Oh, I think you can, and it's so much fun to try." With a nod Jay reached out to do the same but Trent shook his head. "Ah, ah, ah. This is just to give you an idea of what your weekend will hold. I already know." The truth was Trent was so excited by what he had almost instantaneously planned that one touch from Jay would probably have caused him to shoot his load. That definitely wasn't part of the arrangement; he wanted to keep it all, so when he and Jay got together the following day he could shower the man in cum over and over again. "So perfect, baby, so beautiful, gonna love you so much this weekend." Trent leant over and kissed Jay as he kept up the gentle movements and words. "Relax, let me do this one more time. See you shoot once more for me, honey."

"Oh, Trent, feels so good. Wanna cum, love, please, let me cum." Trent said nothing; he knew Jay was still so novice he wouldn't be able to control himself. Instead of words he just increased the speed of his strokes, flicking his thumb across the almost purple head each time he reached it, moving the pre-cum down the shaft before, as he reached Jay's balls, blowing across the slit and making Jayden writhe next to him.

"Ohhhh, lover, can't hold it. Trent, please."

"Cum for me, baby, cum now."

"Arghhh, oh, oh, oh, Yesssss!" Again spasms overtook Jayden and his legs jerked, his head fell back and his crème shot out over Trent's hand, onto his wrist and even as far as his own snowy white robe. The final sensations were too much for Jay and he slumped forwards, all his energy gone, as darkness surrounded him.

To be continued ...