From Little Acorns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with yourself, lover, show me what you want while I get undressed." Jayden's voice was husky and it was clear who was in control. Trent looked up submissively, marvelling at the confidence his young lover now had. His hand rubbed the pre-cum into his cock's hard length, as fingers pulled at a nipple and moans escaped him. Five minutes ago he'd been ready to drop from exhaustion, now he was so horny he couldn't think about anything other than ravishing his boyfriend.

Jayden knelt above him, his own cock jutting forcefully towards Trent's face.

"Suck me, make me as wet as you are. Ahhh." Trent had needed no further instruction, he raised his head, suctioned in the cock and, cheeks concave, began to lick round the prominent tip. He left his own sex alone and concentrated all his efforts on Jayden, pushing him gently until he was lying on his back and then began to suck at his hard muscle and soft balls again.

Jayden moved his legs up and supported them with his arms. He was fully displayed for Trent and the change from domination to submission almost sent the older man over the edge. He grasped his cock at the base, pressing hard to reduce the strength of his erection and then, for the first time, he sucked at a finger and began to play with Jayden's butt.

"Ohhh, yes, sweetheart. More, taste me, Trent, do to me what I do to you." The two men had made love regularly and each time Jayden had been in control. Now, as his lover finally seemed to want to be top, Jayden raised himself a little higher, trying to show by his actions just how much he wanted to be taken.

"Turn over, Jay, let me get you ready." Trent pulled back while his young lover did as he was told. Then, with the sexy, smooth and creamy butt cheeks right in front of him he began to lick and nip them. "Your pace, baby, but help me, tell me what you like. Is this good?" Trent moved down a little and ran his tongue from Jay's balls to his anus, sucking at the puckered skin of his final destination as he heard moans and groans from his partner.

"Oh, so good, feels so good. Take me, Trent, make me yours." Jayden's breathing became ragged as he felt the hot, wet tongue make its way into his channel. Sensations he never knew were possible began flooding his system and he cried out in ecstasy. "Yes, ohhhh, yes, yes. Yes." His cock was throbbing and he willed himself not to shoot his load as Trent moved back and then began lubing up his fingers.

"If it's too much I'll stop. I know it hurts, baby, but trust me, it is worth the pain, and I want to give you what you give me." The finger had been carefully inserted as Trent was speaking and now he gently pushed it in to the second knuckle before pausing.

"No, don't stop; more, Trent, give me more."

Trent nodded as his fingers began to tease at Jayden's jewel, just as the younger man had done to him. Jay, suddenly aware of what was happening, cried out in pleasure, thrusting back to increase the sensations, wanting it to continue. Trent finally moved, ready to release himself from the tight hold his lover had on him, but Jayden pushed back against the finger and mewled his disappointment as he felt it leave his body. Two fingers and then three were soon there instead and, catching his breath to deal with the pain again, Jayden pushed backwards. "Cock, sweetheart, want your cock now. Make me yours, take me, hard."

Trent said nothing further, but he put a condom on quickly and then lubed up both his hard tool and Jayden's soft, ready and waiting butt. The lube made the skin glisten enticingly, and it was all Trent could do not to take Jayden's command to heart and plunge his entire length into him in one movement.

The cry of pain Jayden tried not to let out was met by a warm hand stroking his deflated cock back to hardness. Slowly, surely, he felt himself getting stiff again, and as he did so he knew Trent was pushing deeper and deeper into his body.

"Oh, so tight, you are so tight, and I'm all in, you have me, Jay, all of me, forever."

"Then do it, love, take me like you mean it." Jayden grabbed the sheets as Trent pulled almost all the way out of his body before slamming back in. The feelings, heady and intoxicating, took the younger man's breath away and he raised himself off the bed to get even more of them.

He grasped his cock, fisting himself over and over as he felt his cum forcing its way towards the tip. "Cum, love, can't ... gonna cum ... yes. Oh, my God, Trennnnt. Fuck meeeee!" Every muscle in his body seemed to tense and Jayden was frozen for a moment then, with no control left, the spunk shot from his cockhead, splashing the bedding and coating his hand again and again as he let loose the most explosive climax of his life.

Trent, who was holding on by a thread inside his lover's tight, hot body, felt the muscles around him clench and release over and over, milking his cock and finally taking him over the edge. His crème filled the condom and he jerked in time with each explosion.

"Arghhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh. Yes, Jay, baby, YES. Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh." With three final humps against Jay's body Trent was finished, he slumped forwards, aware only of the fact that Jayden was already unconscious beneath him before he too gave in to the darkness that was threatening to surround him.

Trent had just finished in surgery for the day and was considering whether to leave a little early as it was dark, wet and foggy, when he was paged to the front desk of the private hospital where he worked. He and Jay both had the next day off and he hoped he wasn't about to be handed a case which would prevent them from being together. Their relationship had been wonderful, loving and fulfilling. They had enjoyed life to the full since Jayden had moved in, and Trent couldn't remember when he had been happier.

"Doctor Brookes, phone, Doctor Vincentia, from St Katherine's.

"Thank you." Trent took the phone, a little puzzled. Although he was familiar with the hospital he didn't usually get recommendations from them. "Brookes. Yes, that's right ... oh my God! No, no, I'll come right away, thank you." Trent dropped the receiver and the nurse looked at him in alarm.

"Doctor, are you alright?"

"No, yes, yes, I'm fine, but I have to go. Get Doctor Masefield to cover anything that comes in before the end of my shift." Not even stopping to remove his white coat Trent rushed out of the building climbed into his car and sped out onto the main road.

He was at his destination in fifteen minutes, parking in the staff area and rushing in to the casualty department, his white coat floating out behind him as he ran. He waited impatiently while a lady with a small child was dealt with and then spoke urgently.

"You have a patient here, Jayden Parker? Where can I find him?"

"Just a moment, Doctor, is he your patient?" The nurse behind the reception desk began to type in details as she spoke.

"No, no, I ... I got a call, I don't work here."

"He's in exam room three. Doctor Vincentia is with him." The nurse got no more words out before the tall, and obviously distraught, man before her rushed off. She guessed he knew where he was going and, as he went off in the direction she would have sent him, she relaxed and turned her attention to the next person waiting to be seen.

A dark haired, middle-aged man was just coming out of the door to exam room three when Trent arrived.

"Ahhh, Doctor Brookes, I presume."

Trent thought, almost subconsciously, the accent was probably Italian.

"Yes, how is he? Can I see him?" He wanted to just push the other doctor aside and rush in to tend to his lover himself, but knew he couldn't.

"All our training goes out of the window when we love someone doesn't it?" The doctor smiled and Trent felt himself blush.

"Umm, yeah, I suppose so. That obvious, am I?"

"Oh yes. Come and sit down and I'll fill you in." Trent did as he was told, but began speaking again as soon as his bottom touched the seat.

"What happened?"

"Your ... your." Doctor Vincentia paused for a moment, not sure how to continue.

"Boyfriend, Jayden is my boyfriend." Trent needed to get into the room across the hall but knew it was essential to listen first.

"There was a car accident, about three or four hours ago. His vehicle was hit head on."

"Oh, my God ... Tell me." Trent could say no more as horrendous images sprung up unasked for in his brain.

"His condition is critical. He has head, neck and chest injuries. From what I understand the air bag didn't deploy and so he has some crush injuries to the chest, severe whiplash and blunt force trauma injuries to his face, but more worrying is the femoral shaft fracture"

Trent grasped the sides of the chair with his hands. The injuries Jayden had were common in head on car accidents, but that didn't make them any less traumatic or difficult to recover from.

"At the moment we are assessing the situation and stabilizing his condition."

"But you'll operate? None of this non invasive stuff." Trent was instantly on the defensive, and his words were spat out.

"Of course. There would have to be a very good reason for us not to operate. However, the leg fracture is, at present, secondary to his other injuries. He will be taken for CAT scans, and has already had a CBC done."

Trent knew the complete blood count would give the surgeons information on Jayden's ability to survive complicated surgery as well as highlighting any diseases or hereditary conditions he may have.

"I've done all the pre-op tests I can, Doctor Brookes, but your boyfriend is in a bad way, I don't want to make things worse by operating too soon. I wouldn't imagine he'd be scheduled for at least 36 hours."

"Can ... can I sit with him?"

"Of course. He'll be assigned a room and have his leg put into traction once his scans are complete. At present he is heavily sedated and no movement is possible."

Trent nodded. He made his way across to the room but stopped just inside the doorway, a gasp leaving him as he looked at his lover. Jayden was ashen, almost ghostly, and his hair hung limply against the pillow. The pale skin was already livid with bruises and stitches and, beneath the neck brace, Trent could see Jay's chest was the same.

Feeling totally helpless and useless Trent sat down and carefully took Jayden's hand into his own. For the first time in his adult life he wished he weren't a doctor and so didn't know how bleak the outlook for his lover was. From the information he had heard Trent was certain, or almost certain, Jayden would survive, what he didn't know was how much the accident would change both of them.

Jayden's condition had stabilized sufficiently after 48 hours for him to have surgery on his leg. The crush injuries had been mainly to his ribs and only time would heal them, as it would the whiplash. As soon as he was strong enough Trent had him moved to his own hospital and the doctor spent most of his off hours, as well as his working ones, there, visiting with Jay and trying to help him cope with what had happened. He arranged for a psychologist to talk to his lover as well as being there himself as the different emotions wracked his body with either heartbreaking sobs or frenzied rage.

"When you get home I'll make up a bed downstairs for you, just to start with. You and Lucy can sleep there, and who knows, I might even visit." Trent winked as he finished speaking, knowing his boyfriend was one desperately horny young man.

"When will that be? When can I come home?" Jayden had been in the hospital for almost eight weeks. His leg, still encased in plaster and with pins and nails keeping it straight, had become infected and slowed down his recovery rate. He had however, been free of all medication other than pain meds for a week and was desperate to leave the hospital.

"How would this afternoon sound?" Trent, all the arrangements already in place, smiled.

"Really? Oh, yes, Trent. I just want to be with you, sweetheart, please." Tears fell then and Trent leant in and kissed his lover gently on the cheek.

"Shhh, baby, it's ok. When we're home we can talk, things will be fine, I promise."

Jayden just nodded, words were difficult for him as his emotions took over and let himself be held as he sobbed in Trent's arms.

The journey home had been painful for both men. Trent had gone through mental agonies as he watched Jayden. Although he was in a private ambulance there was no doubt every bump, change of gear or breaking manoeuvre sent shots of pain through Jayden's leg and hip. Finally though, they arrived outside their house and he was transferred into a wheelchair for the last short leg of the journey.

Lucy could be seen at the window barking hysterically as she saw who was finally coming home. The sudden realization by Trent, as he waited for Jayden's CAT scans to be completed, on the day of his accident, that his lover usually had the small dog with him had filled him with dread. Thankfully he'd learnt the customer Jayden had been driving to see had two Rottweilers of her own and so Jay had decided to leave his faithful friend at home. Having since viewed photos of what was left of Jayden's van he knew the decision had saved Lucy's life. He hadn't mentioned it in that way to his lover though, not wanting to upset or worry him further. All Jay knew was the van was gone and Lucy was living with Bob until he got out of the hospital. Trent had picked her up that morning and so had already survived his own enthusiastic welcome.

"Ok, are you prepared to be leapt on?" Trent opened the door and they heard the scraping noise of claws on wood flooring and then a small ball of wiry fur flew through the air and landed on Jayden's lap. It hurt but being apart from his faithful friend had hurt more and Jayden was delighted to see her, to be licked and whimpered at, and he nuzzled her soft warm neck as he enjoyed the moment.

Trent opened all the doors as wide as he could and then watched as the chair was carefully wheeled through into the lounge.

"Angel, the ambulance guy has to get back to the hospital and we need to get you into bed. Doctor's orders, just for a day or two, then you can start using the chair properly.

Jayden nodded and let himself be carefully steered over to the bed. The two trained men, knowing they would hurt Jayden however hard they tried not to, carefully transferred him to the bed. Jay couldn't suppress the cry of pain as he was moved but it was soon over and he flopped back onto the pillows, his face covered in a sheen of sweat and his hands finally relaxing from the fists he'd held them in.

Trent smiled at the medic and watched him leave before turning his attention toward Jay.

"Just rest, baby, we're home, nothing else matters. I've arranged to be on leave for the next week at least. After that, well we can always get a nurse if you need one." Trent realized he was talking to himself. Jayden, his face finally at peace, was taking the deep even breaths of someone who was fast asleep.

Trent hadn't realized just how keyed up he'd been about his lover coming home, and, when he saw both Jayden and Lucy sleeping like babies, he made himself comfortable in his favourite chair and nodded off himself. The house, finally full again, had been at peace for over an hour before Jay began to stir.

"Trent? Arghhh! Trent, help me." Jayden gripped the sheets as he tried to move and instead sent a spear of pain through his body. His injuries were healing themselves, but any movement, especially ones he wasn't aware he was making, sent him spiralling into agony.

"Jay, baby, I'm here, it's alright, just take it slowly ... that's it. Lean on me ... There ... Take deep breaths, slowly and evenly ... that's it, baby, you're doing fine ... Shhh." The words, a little sleep-filled, but tender and caring, began to work and Jayden relaxed back in the bed, half sitting, half lying down, and looked into the loving face of his partner.

"Just want to sit up. But it hurts." There were tears in Jayden's eyes and he tried to blink them away.

"I know. Hold on. Let me help you." Trent held Jayden against him and picked up one of the triangular support cushions used in the hospital with his other hand. Gradually, as painlessly as he could, Trent slid it behind Jay. "There, relax back, is that ok?"

Jay, pale and sweating just nodded. Finally, he let his hands fall out of the fists he'd been clenching and smiled.

"Much. Thank you." Jayden's chest heaved with the exertion but gradually, over the next minute or two, his breathing became normal again. Trent, sitting next to him, took Jay's hand in his own and kissed it before sucking the digits into his mouth and running his own fingers up the lightly furred arm.

"Please, Trent, I want you so bad, it's been so long." Lust clouded Jayden's eyes and his voice had dropped. He looked at his lover, pleading silently for release and Trent felt his heart miss a beat at the adoration he saw there.

"I don't want to hurt you, angel."

"You won't. Not if we're careful. Please, suck me, love, let me feel you."

Trent looked worried for a moment but then he nodded.

"Ok. But your pace, and this time, if it hurts we really do stop." He could feel his own arousal straining at his jeans and knew Jayden had seen it. "I ... I'll do myself later." A blush spread across his dark features and Trent hoped it hadn't been noticed.

"Yes, yes, God, I'm so horny I'd agree to anything." Jayden watched intently as the covers were pulled down and Trent undid the drawstring waistband on the hospital issue pants. He moaned as he saw his cock; rock hard, as he knew it would be, waiting for Trent's gentle attention.

A soft palm was carefully wrapped around the length and Trent began to move slowly. He knew Jayden's instinctive reaction would be to flex his hips; he also knew that would hurt like the devil and so his other hand rested lightly against the prominent bone. He ran his thumb across the head, catching pre-cum and spreading it liberally along the seven inches. Then, making sure he wasn't in any danger of causing Jay additional pain, Trent leant down and captured the head in his mouth.

"Yes, ohhhh, yes, Trent, I've waited so long." Jayden, his heart suddenly beating a mile a minute, leant back against the pillow, trying not to move as his body was overcome with desire. He watched the dark, almost bald head as it bobbed up and down and then, so desperate was he, his cum began to boil. "Can't hold it, lover, please. Ohhhhhh, Yesssss." The cum, hot and salty, flooded Trent's mouth and he swallowed it greedily. He had missed this just as much as his lover and he carefully milked every last drop of sperm before releasing the softening member.

Leaning forward Trent kissed Jayden; transferring the remaining cum into his mouth, letting him taste himself as their tongues duelled. Jay's eyes closed and he smiled as Trent moved away. Finally he was sated and it had never felt so good.

The room once again became silent as the two lovers enjoyed being together. Jayden felt Trent move back to the chair and take a hold of his hand. He half opened his eyes to see the older man, his head resting against the wall, looking as contented as he'd seen him since the accident. For a while nothing more was necessary and the two men let the time heal and replenish them, then, as Trent shifted slightly in his chair, Jayden spoke again.

"I guess I'm taking this 'in sickness and in health' bit to the limit, huh?"

Trent looked at the younger man with astonishment on his face.

"You'd do that?"

"What?" Jayden wasn't sure he'd said he'd do anything.

"In sickness and in health, would you ... would you marry me?" Trent fell to his knees beside the bed as he spoke; Jayden's hand still grasped in his, and looked up. "I mean it, Jay, I love you so much, angel, would you marry me?"