From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 05a

Story Info
She gets the tape back; now only has Jake to sweat.
1.8k words
4.21
84k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had dinner on the table when Gary and David got home and when they were clearing the dishes from the table Gary asked:

"We didn't have anything planned for tomorrow night, did we?"

"Just an evening of mad, passionate love since David will be gone and we will have the house to ourselves."

She saw him wince and he said, "Ouch!"

"What means this "ouch?"

"I have to work late tomorrow night. It will probably be two in the morning before I get home."

"Then I guess you will just have to go a week or so without any hot sex."

"Why? I'll be home in time to keep you busy from two in the morning until you destroy me."

"Mama nature is kicking your butt, not me. If I'm right my period should be starting sometime soon. Given my luck I'd bet it starts about five minutes before you get home."

"Then I guess I'd better get my fill tonight. Come on, the dishes can wait" and he took her hand and pulled her along behind him to the bedroom.

Gary stripped and turned to face her. She motioned for him to sit on the bed and then she did a slow and sensual strip for him. Once naked she cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples to make them stand out and then she walked to the bed and knelt in front of him. She looked up at him and smiled and then she lowered her head and started licking his cock like an ice cream cone. She looked up and saw that his eyes were close and she wondered what he was thinking. Was he just relaxing and enjoying her hot mouth? She hoped so. She also hoped that she could soon get back to where she only had to share her body with him.

She loved Gary, God knows she did and it was killing her to cheat on him. For now all she could do to make it up to him, at least in her own mind, was give him the best sex she could and plenty of it. She reached with her hand and cupped his balls as she closed her mouth around his hardness and started to deep throat him.

"God baby, you are getting so good at that I don't ever want you to stop."

As long as he didn't find out why she was getting so good, she thought, they would be all right. If Gary knew how much practice she had been getting lately he would run screaming from the house.

She caressed his balls as her head bobbed up and down and she felt him tense and she knew he was about to cum. She took him as deep into her mouth as she was capable and she took his spurt straight down into her belly. She slowly withdrew her mouth from him and grinned up at him:

"Now that we have the quick one out of the way I'd guess you are in for a long night. Think you can keep up with me?"

"I'll die trying."

"Whoa big guy, before you do that let me call our insurance man and make sure that you are covered for death by pussy."

"Money grubbing bitch. Don't you worry about our insurance, just get me hard and then you can worry about friction burns on your pussy lips."

It took her almost two and a half hours to do it, but she fucked Gary into exhaustion and he rolled over and fell into a very contented sleep.

++++++++++++++++

She rang the doorbell at eight on the dot. The door was opened by Jerry and he smiled as he saw her:

"I was afraid that you wouldn't come, that you might have second thoughts or get cold feet."

"A couple of times I almost did. What do I do?"

"It won't be any different than when you and I and Scott got together, just more of it. We will go upstairs, you will get undressed and we will have sex. When I'm done Scott or someone else will take my place and so on until midnight or the guys have had enough, whichever comes first."

"You swear that no one but you and Scott will ever know who I am?"

"Promise."

"Okay then, let's get it over with."

It pretty much went as Jerry had said it would go. He went first, was followed by Scott who was in turn followed by a cute young man with a Boston accent who was in turn replace by a tall, lanky black kid. Next up was a boy with a Texas drawl who was followed by a small Latin lad.

It was non-stop sex for as fast as one young man got off of her another one got on. Not one of them much older than her son David and she marveled at the fact that she was so turned on by being more than twice as old as any of them. By the time the Latin boy was done she was one raw sexual nerve ending and as her Latin lover pulled out she had actually called out "next."

After that she lost track as cock after cock made it's way into her. She was poked and prodded and moved around at their pleasure. She was on top, she was on the bottom, and she was on her hands and knees and all the time it was cock, cock, and more cock. She gave them her mouth, her ass and her pussy and she gave them all three at the same time. She didn't think of Gary or of Jake, Ben, Jerry, Scott or anyone else - all she thought about was the cocks that were in here and of the ones she saw lining up to get in her. She moaned, groaned, cried, screamed, begged and pleaded and the frat boys did they best to accommodate her.

It was near eleven and the boys were still going strong. Jerry was under her and she was doing her best to slide up and down on his hard cock while behind her a young black lad was trying to match her rhythm while shoving his cock in her ass. An Asian boy was in her mouth:

"So good, so good", she moaned as the hard cock in her ass sawed back and forth. Jerry mumbled, "Gonna cum, gonna cum" and she pushed down hard on his cock and held herself there as the young man erupted. She heard the 'squish squish' of her sloppy pussy as Jerry's juices joined all of the other juices in her. He moved out from under her and everyone shifted a little to let the next boy slide under her.

He was a skinny Arabic looking kid and her eyes got wide as she saw the size of his cock. She knew that taking it in her body would have hurt like hell had she not already had several cocks lead the way. Even though she was loose and very wet she still had to go slow as she eased herself down on it. It took a couple of minutes until she was comfortable enough with it to let her lean forward and let the fucking begin again.

She had never felt so full. Between the huge cock in her pussy and the cock in her ass buttons were being pushed that had never been pushed before. She had two screaming orgasms before the kid in her pussy and the boy in her ass came at the same time and gave her another.

As the boy in her ass pulled out she broke the pattern and slid down so she could take that huge cock in her mouth. Just before her lips closed around him she looked up at him and said:

"Got to get you hard again honey. I just have to do you one more time."

"What about me," whined the boy who had been in her mouth.

"My ass is open sweetie, use it."

She was thankful for the recuperative powers of the young as it took less than two minutes for her hot mouth to cause the Arab's cock to start rising. She gave it several more licks and sucks and then she moved up and eased herself down on it:

"Oh God, it feels so fucking good" she moaned as she slid down it and she had a small orgasm as her pubic bone hit his.

The whiney kid moved behind her and she shivered with pleasure as he slid his cock in her ass. A young man who looked to be Arabic stepped in front of her and presented his cock to her mouth and she opened it and took him in. The three boys got a rhythm going and she started having a series of small but continuous orgasms. She pounded herself down on the huge cock in her pussy and she wondered if she could get away with seeing him again.

She was in the middle of a mind-numbing orgasm when Jerry and Scott came into the room and started breaking thinks up. As cocks began pulling out of her she looked around in confusion and saw all of the boys - all of her young studs - getting dressed. Scott handed her the panties and bra she had come in, "Its ten after twelve and we have to get you out of here so you can beat your husband home."

Her mind cleared and she scrambled to get into her undies while Jerry gathered up her dress and shoes. As she was sliding her dress down over her head she saw Rashid, the kid with the large cock, and she debated calling him over and making arrangements to see him again. The sanity set back in and she reminded herself that the whole purpose behind the evening was to get away from everyone except Gary.

As she was leaving Jerry handed her the tape. She held it in her hand and looked at it for several seconds and then gave both Jerry and Scott a passionate kiss and then said, "It has been fun guys" and then she headed for her car. She had to get home, shower and douche and then get in bed and pretend to be asleep when Gary got home. There was no way she could let Gary make love to her tonight, not with her pussy being as loose as it was. Her period would start sometime soon and that would keep him away until she closed up a little.

The boys were out of the picture now so all she had to do to get her life back was break away from Jake. She knew she could do it, but she had made Jake promises to get him to cover for her on this night and she would have to keep them. But now at least she could see the end in sight.

To be continued...