From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me something. Is Gary going to be made a vice president?"

"He will be getting Simpson's job when Simpson retires next month."

"How long has he known?"

"Almost four months now. Simpson put in his papers back in March. I would imagine that was when Jake offered the position to Gary."

"You give me your wife and I make you a vice president?"

"Not quite that way. You give Jake permission to try. If he scores fine, but you get the job by telling him he can try. But giving Jake permission to try is the same as giving your wife to him. There is something about him that seems to appeal to women. Irene says it is some sort of animal magnetism. Whatever it is, when he calls she goes running."

"Does Irene take care of Jake's customers and friends also?"

"I don't know and she's never said, but I suppose so."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"One or ten, what's the difference? Once she gave into Jake she was a whore."

"Dos Jake tell when he scores?"

"No."

"How did you find out?"

"Irene started feeling guilty and she confessed."

"You forgave her?"

"How could I not? I was the one who gave her to Jake. Once I said, "Sure Jake, go ahead and fuck her if you can" I gave up any right I had to call Irene names and point fingers."

"Does she know you gave Jake the okay?"

"She didn't at first, but it eventually came out."

"And your relationship is okay?"

"It is a little strained at times, but we love each other so we manage to get through the bad times"

"I know I'm being awful nosey, but I'm going to have to face Gary on this sooner or later and I want to go into that discussion knowing all I can. What is the worst thing about your situation?"

"Just knowing that Jake got her. I only told him he could try because I knew that Irene would never do it."

"Gary has known for months now that Jake is either fucking me or trying to?"

"Since he is getting Simpson's slot he had to have told Jake that he could try so he knows that Jake is trying, but necessarily that Jake was successful."

"He looked at his watch again. "See you in a few minutes," and he headed for Jake's bedroom.

++++++++++++

She glanced over at Gary, but he was still talking shop with his co-workers. She should have been madder than hell at what he'd done, but how could she be mad considering how fast she had given in. Then she thought of all she had gone through to keep Gary from finding out about what he already knew. She couldn't even get mad over that since she had ended up loving it.

She thought briefly of Jerry, Scott and well hung Rufe and then she smiled as she realized she didn't have to give them up. Gary was apparently happy with a whore for a wife and being a whore seemed to agree with her. She had enjoyed Ben, her young lovers, the gangbang, and yes, she had even enjoyed fucking the men that Jake had given her to. And, God help her she had enjoyed the erotic feeling she got when she had sucked off her own son and she knew he would be back for more. She looked at her watch and saw that it was show time. She shot one last look at Gary and headed for Jake's bedroom.

Before she had always entered Jake's bedroom a little reluctantly and then she had passively waited for Jake to take charge and tell her what to do. This time would be different.

To be continued...

12