From Lust to Love Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, took my hand and dragged me towards the hut.

I didn't want to come along with him. My mind was reeling and I was pulling along lifeless corpse. How can he do it to me? He can't. He was fucking around with me for over a year and now the pig says he is in love with some bitch. Bitch. Bastard. I felt miserable. My eyes moisten. He has no right. Bastard. Now he was dragging me to show the bitch's picture. Gorgeous. My foot. Bitch. I didn't want to see the bitch.

He took me in and stood me against the mirror.

"See!" Said he.

I saw into his face through the mirror, perplexed.

"See the picture? Here is my love." His face grinned and eyes sparked.

Another beat missed. I was baffled then mystified and then overjoyed. It was too much of emotional somersaulting. I couldn't believe my ears after the all his bullshit fairytale. The moisture of gloom in my eyes turned into the tears of mirth.

I turned around and knocked my fists on his chest. "Ya... melodramatist bastard..." My voice was overwhelmed with emotions.

He was giggling. "Haan chand, main tum se payar kerta hoon, yes, honey I am in love with you. Badly in love."

"Ya... ya..." I hugged him. "Ya're so terrible... Ya, you... I love you too." Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks. What a jolt; a mind-blowing shock. I felt so satisfied and relaxed.

"Why these tears?" Said he holding my face in his both hands.

"Why you cooked up that bullshit?"

He wiped off my cheeks with his fingers and kissed my each eye and then my lips. "I was waiting for a right time to tell you about my feelings. The idea of surprise just came lying on the beach."

"I also wished to reveal my heart today. Yes, I'm in love too with you."

"I wanted to say it for so long but wasn't sure of you." He added.

"You're an idiot,"

"Am I?"

"Yes. You don't know how much I love you, my love." I clutched him passionately.

"Same here. Believe me." He hugged me. We embraced each other tightly. There was no lust but pure love.

We broke the embrace, looked into each another eyes and cuddled again. We both were in a state of ecstasy, harmony and passion. Love is a many splendid thing and we both were in love. We stood there holding each other for maybe eternity. We didn't want to budge. I wished the time had stop there.

I remembered what I was thinking while being dragged by Nabeel into the cabin. 'I didn't want to see the bitch!' Smiled played on my face. Now 'the bitch' was as happy as lark after seeing the 'bitch' in the mirror. I snorted a deep laughter.

After sometime, still standing there, facing each another, he asked me to wait there and moved into the bedroom. When reappeared, he had his right fist clutched, might be holding something in it. He stood near me.

"Annu,ab main tum se kuch kahna chata hoon, now I wish to ask you something,"

I looked into his face.

He knelt on his left leg and said taking my right hand, "Annu, would you marry me?"

What a day! Full of surprises! I was so happy already and yet another dream came true. I looked into his face affectionately. My silence was my assent and he understood that. He opened his fist and rolled something onto my finger. It was a beautiful diamond ring! An engagement ring perhaps!

"Nabeel!"

"Don't say no," his voice was shaky.

"You silly. Why'd I reject such a wonderful person? The man I love."

He kissed my hand and stood up. I leapt forward and planted my lips over his. My whole body was shuddering with happiness. We deeply French-kissed each another.

A little later he said, "Annu, there is a fairly nice eating place at about twenty minutes drive; we'll have our treat there over a supper."

"No," I replied abruptly, "I want us to stay home. I want to remain with you alone. I'll give you the treat here. A treat you'll remember."

"As you wish, my love. I'm game."

He rested his hands on my sides and moved them along the body contours over my swimsuit.

"Tum bohat khoobsurat ho, you're so gorgeous. How much I love you," I could feel the sincerity in his voice. "Yeh mere zindagi ka khoobsrut tareen din ha, this is the greatest day of my life."

"Same here." Said I holding his face in my hands. "You're the most handsome but naughtiest man I've ever met. Ya're heart an' soul of me."

We got engaged in a passionate kiss holding each other tightly close.

Then I took his hand and guided him towards the bedroom.

"Aren't you hungry, Annu?" Said he entering the room.

"Now you've said it, I feel it too." We have eaten nothing since morning. "Okay, I'll bring somethin' to munch. What about some dessert?" I know he had a sweet tooth.

"That's be great."

"You lie down and wait here; I'll make you somethin' nice. And... don't change, keep like that."

"If you wish I can even remove these!" He said holding his trunks.

"I know you can't remain decent for long, ya dirty exhibitionist." I teased his nose and went to the kitchen. I have seen some cream in the fridge and I knew Nabeel loved strawberries and cream. But it was not a strawberry season. But then he also loved bananas. So I prepared a big bowl of bananas in sweet cream. I pour some in a dessert bowl and took it to the bedroom.

He was lying there in the bed. Believe me he had taken off his trunks. Oh God, how he like to show his maleness and how I love to watch his manhood.

"Goddamnit Nabeel! You're obsessed with nudity."

"Ah, I love been naked,"

"What a whore are you?" said I.

He laughed loudly.

"Bananas an' cream!"

"That's great."

I took a spoonful and put it into his mouth.

"Yum. It's lovely,"

"Good, you like it."

We spoon fed each other until the bowl emptied.

"Is there any more?" Asked he.

"Plenty of it, don't you worry."

I went back to the kitchenette and got another bowl full of the dessert.

But this time I had a different idea of having my share. I kept on feeding him but refused to take my share.

"Why ain't you eating?" Asked he.

"I'll have it my way," I reached for his soft penis. "Make it hard," Said I with laughter. As I stroke his floppy dick I soon felt life infusing into it. I dipped the half-erected penis into the dessert bowl and soaked it well with the cream. Then I took it out and put the cream covered cock into my mouth.

"Yep. It's yummier." Said asserted.

Nabeel watched the whole episode with amazement.

I repeated the action. "That's the best way of having your dessert, isn't it?"

"I never thought of if such a stuff can be done." He replied.

"It's called banana-cream with cock." I laughed.

How happy was I that night. In fact, I could see Nabeel having the same feelings. We both were enjoying every bit of our moments. It was not that we haven't like each other's company before, but it indeed was different that night after uncovering and discovering our respective love. Being in love is entirely a different feeling; it's a unique emotion. We have been with each other so may time before but I never felt a tickling deep down in my heart. My heart was full of some fabulous passion and mind you it was not lust this time around. It was passion of LOVE.

I lay him on the bed and asked him to squeeze his legs together. I made sure that his, now, fully erected penis hung between them. I poured the banana-an'-cream over his hairy chest down to his belly to the valley of dick. He was all covered with the dessert. I brought my mouth close to his chest and began licking banana-an'-cream. I took my time cleaning up his chest and then slowly moved down to his belly and little by little I sucked every bit of cream over and in his bellybutton. Further down. His pole was all creamy and the balls were soaked in it. I licked his cock with my tongue then did the same to his balls. He shuddered with pleasure. And eat his balls and penis and banana-and-cream. He was growling in delight.

After I was through, he grabbed me towards him and his lips got locked to mine. I felt his hand at the back on my swimsuit's zipper.

"Zeeep..." It was opened.

He, then, laid he on the bed and took off the costume from me. Me lying naked, he rushed towards the kitchen with the bowl in his hand and return with a refill. He did the same thing to me. I was completely coated with the dessert: my breasts, vagina and my bellybutton. He licked and sucked each of them slowly and sweetly. Impulse after electric impulse was swimming across my body.

After he finished his 'meals', he poured more banana-an'-cream on me and threw himself over me. Both our bodies were muddled with cream and banana slices. By then my cunt was soaking in wetness and I was shivering with desire. I wanted my love inside me. As reading my thoughts, he did what I wanted him to do. He entered me so very easily. His cock, as usual, was rock hard. Perhaps a little harder and bigger that night. Embracing and holding me tightly, he commenced stroking me.

"To our love." He whispered the toast in my ears.

"Yeh, to our love." I responded his strokes with thrusting my hips back to him. Soon we were fucking each other wild. Growling and screaming and pronounce and expressing our pleasure using the language of love.

"Yeah, cum in me and make me pregnant with your seed." I murmured into his ear.

He looked into my eyes, "Tumhe mera bucha chahi'ay, you wanna my child?"

"Haan, haan, yes, yes... oooohhh... badly,"

"Lakin tuhain intezar kerna ho ga, but ya've to wait,"

I knew that I had to wait to get pregnant. How desperately I wanted to have my lover's child in my womb.

We made love four times that wonderful night and eat a lot of banana-an'-cream. It was an unprecedented night of my life. Our short visit to that holiday-hut had turned fateful. It had changed the course of our lives. We both got married soon after I completed my graduation. It was years ago now. You know, time flies. We are now a happy loving family with two kids - daughters: Nena and Sejal.

During my two years of graduation in Karachi I had four more sexual adventures but were short ones - a one-nightstand kind of a thing. One was with my classmate's husband; another involved a distant neighbor - a married pilot; third was a younger boy I met in a fanfare; and the last encounter was... well that's a secret!

Before our marriage, I told Nabeel all about my affairs and he had his own experiences to tell as well. Though, then we promised not cheat on each other ever. And years down the line, we haven't.

(I would come up with those tales if you like me to; I mean if I get a good response for this one. Then there were a few sexy and randy love scenes too with my hubby after the marriage.)