From MILF to Cum Slut in 7 Hours

Story Info
Taken and confused.
2k words
3.84
174.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers

This is a true story that happened 14 years ago. I interviewed the woman that the story is about. She claims it helped her deal with her being raped. I am not sure what it did to me. As I was talking with her and writing the story, I was angry, sad, frightened and excited. This opened a whole new world for this woman. There will be more from Doreen in the future.

*

Doreen returns home from shopping all day. Her husband is away on a business trip. All she wants is to get inside, grab a glass of wine, and soak in a nice hot, bubble bath. While sitting in the bubble bath, she will let her hand wonder down to her pussy, where she will finger herself to orgasm, perhaps thinking of someone she saw while shopping.

She unlocks the front door and walks inside, closing and locking the door behind her. She kicks off her high heeled shoes, cursing herself for wearing them today. Doreen sets her packages on the dining room table. As she goes to turn around, someone grabs Doreen and she feels the cool edge of a knife pressed against her throat. She is paralyzed with fear.

"Strip", the man snarled.

Doreen did as she was told. The man continued to hold the knife to her throat and she could feel his hardon pressing against her ass. She sighed as she realized there was no way out of what she knew was going to happen. Doreen got done stripping and the man reached around and grabbed her huge titties. He lifts them, running his hands over them, massaging them, pinching her nipples.

"Damn, woman, those are some big ass titties. How big?" asked the intruder.

"46DD," Doreen muttered.

The man ties Doreen's hands behind her head, tapes her mouth shut, and puts a hood over her head. He then moves in behind her and begins to play with her titties. He spends 10 minutes running his hands over her huge tits, pinching and twisting her nipples. Obviously a tit man, Doreen tells herself.

The man turns Doreen around and starts to lick and suck her titties, biting her nipples. While he is doing this, he takes his right hand and begins to play with Doreen's shaved pussy. Despite being scared for her life, her pussy is on fire and soaking wet. The rapist runs his finger up and down her slit, jamming two fingers inside her. He takes them out and licks them off. The rapist puts his fingers back into Doreen's pussy, finds her clit and brings her to an earth shattering orgasm. Doreen sighs deeply, as she knows this is wrong, but cannot help how good it feels.

The rapist picks Doreen up and throws her over his shoulders. For the first time she realizes that he is a big man. Tall, at least six and a half feet, and very strong. She can feel his muscular shoulders and arms and wonders to herself what he looks like. They arrive at her bedroom and he throws her on the bed.

"Spread your legs," he barks at Doreen.

Doreen is hesitant, but he puts his large hands on her thighs, and she realizes there is no way she is going to be able to stop him. The rapist gets on the bed and starts to eat Doreen's pussy. She can no longer fight the urges of her body and starts to respond to the rapist's advances. He is licking and sucking on her cunt, burying his tongue in her. He soon has her cumming again, but what Doreen wants now, is to feel his cock inside her pussy.

The rapist positions himself between Doreen's legs and puts his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Doreen can tell that he is massive, thicker than any she has ever had. What she didn't know was that she was about to be rammed with 14 inches of rock hard cock. The rapist was not gentle, and Doreen did not expect him to be. He slammed his cock into her, and her body jumped from the shock of having something so huge buried in her. A second and a third thrust had him completely inside her. Doreen thought she would pass out from the pain. He started to fuck her hard and the pain became more intense.

But her pussy was responding to the fucking it was getting, and as she became more excited and wetter, his cock did not hurt as much. She started bucking her hips, taking what had become the ride of her life. The rapist did not last long and blasted his load of cum deep inside her. Doreen hopes that he will gather his clothes and leave her alone. But this is not the case. He pulls his cock out of her cunt and gets beside her head. He stuffs his cock in her mouth as she tries to resist. It is useless and Doreen takes him in her mouth. The rapist fucks her mouth hard and within a few minutes he cums again, choking Doreen with a mixture of cock and cum. Again she prays that he is finished. But he is not, and after resting for a little he continues his assault on Doreen.

He once again gets between her legs and starts to fuck her again. After what seems like an eternity, he cums once more inside her stretched pussy. Doreen is in for a long night. She cannot remember how many times she was fucked and had his cock stuffed down her throat. He gets off her and unties her hands, letting the tape over her mouth on, along with the hood. Then he talks to Doreen.

"Leave the tape and the hood on," he begins. "This is not over. I want some more of that pussy, but getting it here is too big of a risk for me. I will call you in about a week and let you know when and where I want to meet with you. No police, honey or I will kill you. If you tell anyone about this, I will kill you. Nod your head if you understand."

Doreen nods her head and she hears the rapist running out of the bedroom, then out the front door. She takes the hood off, then the tape from her mouth and begins to sob. She looks at the clock. It has been 7 hours since she was first attacked. Seven hours of being humiliated and fucked by a complete stranger, one that was not invited. Her feelings are mixed. She has just been raped, yet it was strangely exciting. She locked the front door, changed the bedsheets, then took a shower to try and wash away what had happened. When she was done, she went to bed, crying herself to sleep. Her pussy was sore from the pounding it had taken.

For the next few days she could not think of anything but what had happened to her. She was going through a range of emotions: fear, anger, contentment. The phone rang on Thursday night and Doreen knew who it was immediately.

"Saturday, 9 PM, room 4, Stardust Motel on Route 12. Strip naked, put on the blindfold, and lay down on the bed with your legs spread. Do not be late."

Then he hung up. So there it was, Saturday night she was going to get the fucking of her life again and she knew it. She also knew the consequences if she didn't show up. Doreen was strangely aroused and stuck her fingers in her panties. When she pulled them out, them were wet with her juices. She licked them off and went to bed, dreaming of what may happen on Saturday night.

Friday and Saturday seemed to take forever to come and go for Doreen. Finally, at 8:30 PM she got in her car and headed for the hotel. It was only a fifteen minute drive, give or take, so she would be there in plenty of time. She arrived at ten minutes of nine, parked outside room 4, slowly opened the door, turned on the light and went inside. She was alone for now. She stripped off her clothes, put on the blindfold and laid down on the bed, spreading her legs, just as she had been instructed to do.

There was a warm, wet feeling emanating from Doreen's pussy. She was hot and horny and wanted to feel that big ass cock again inside her cunt. At exactly 9 PM, the door opened and closed. She could hear the man's heavy breathing as she lie there, waiting for whatever was going to happen.

The man climbed between Doreen's legs and inserted his cock into her pussy. He starts to slam her cunt like the night of the rape. Doreen screams with pain as her pussy feels like it is being ripped apart by his massive cock. As he is fucking her hard, he takes the blindfold off Doreen, revealing himself to her. He is black man, which oddly does not surprise her, but he is big, well built, with a well defined chest. The man continues to fuck Doreen and as she responds to his thrusts, he cums in her cunt, the warm liquid actually feeling good against her sore pussy. Doreen goes to the bathroom to clean up and when she comes out the man shouts at her.

"Get on all fours on the bed, you big titted married white cunt!"

Doreen does as he says and the rapist begins to fuck her doggy style. After a few minutes, he yanks his cock out of her pussy and tries to stick it in her ass.

"No, not my asshole, you are too big," Doreen pleads.

He slaps her on the ass, and shoves his cock into Doreen's asshole. She begins to scream, but the rapist takes her panties and stuffs them in her mouth. He rams his huge cock deeper inside her asshole. The pain is almost unbearable. Grabbing Doreen by the hips, the rapist starts to fuck her ass hard. Doreen thinks she is going to pass out from the pain, it is so overwhelming. She struggles to get his cock out of her asshole, but he just keeps plunging deeper and deeper into her ass. The rapist reaches around and starts to 'milk' her titties like she was a cow. A warm glow starts to come over her entire body as she has a mind blowing orgasm as the rapist spays her asshole with cum. There is a loud popping sound as he pulls his cock out of her ass.

Doreen slowly goes to the bathroom to clean up. When she comes out the man begins to kiss her and grabs her tits.

"Please, no. No more. My cunt is sore and my asshole is on fire. I cannot take it anymore," she begs him.

"We are not done yet, bitch. On your knees."

"There is no way I can get that big cock in my mouth. Please, don't.."

But she never gets to finish her sentence as he forces his cock into her mouth. Her mouth hurts because she has to stretch it wide to accommodate his 14 inch, thick cock. She does the best she can. Bobbing up and down on his cock, she yearns for him to shoot his load in her mouth. It takes 15 minutes for him to cum, but when he does, Doreen is able to swallow it all. She is exhausted.

"You can get dressed and leave now, my big titted married white cunt. But I am keeping your bra and panties as souvenirs," the rapist said.

Doreen is oozing so much cum from her ass and pussy that she gets a towel from the bathroom and puts them inside her pants to help soak up the cum. Once home she takes a bath and goes to bed. Her husband returned later that night from his business trip. Doreen did not mention anything to him. She cried softly and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of her rapist and hoping he will call her again real soon.

gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers