From Mom to Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Karen recently separated discovers becomes a sub.
1.6k words
3.91
22.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** Work of fiction. If you would like more please comment and provide feedback.

*

The house is quiet as I sit on my bed. “Finally,” I think to myself going over whether I have everything done for the day. Kids are tucked in and sleeping upstairs in their rooms and the house is picked up.

I am all alone in my room the quiet is a relief but also painful. My husband decided to leave me. I look around at the piles of clothes and dishes filling the sink. He left nine months ago.

“You aren’t doing it for me anymore.” He tells me as he is packing up. “You are not adventurous enough during sex I’m tired of the same ole missionary position with the lights out.”

He never asked for anything different. Maybe I should have tried to spice it up. However I didn’t know till the end that he was bored.

I knew he had been cheating on me with his secretary at work. I thought it was a passing affair so I stayed for the kids. I didn’t want to bring on this pain.

The divorce proceedings are going slow he seems to be in no rush. He knows I don’t have a lot of money for the legal fees. He seems to be enjoying just leaving me waiting. The house is nice and the kids have plenty so I guess I’ll wait it out.

My secret is, a few months ago I decided to go online and at least read some stories and please myself. As I read I noticed there was a chat site. So I made a basic profile. I did put in my true features. I’m not a skinny ninny model. I am five foot five and curvy. I have 38C breasts and some pounds to go with it.

Online my size didn’t seem to matter as it seemed to attract a particular sort of man. They seemed to want to dominate and use me. I had never had any experience in this with my husband but I really seemed to enjoy it.

The divorce is only a formality so its not really cheating... is it? If I get caught then I don’t know, I’m sure my good for nothing, other than money at this point, husband will use it against me. I want to be a mother of course as I love my children. At the same time I have needs too.

The kids are sleeping yet I’m so nervous as I wonder if DomB43 will be there. We have been chatting for a while and I’ve started to look forward to our chats. I grab a glass of wine and sit in my bed and log in wondering if he’ll be there.

DomB43 is logged in, his nick visible as soon as you log in. As has been the custom, he notices that I amon fairly quickly and messages.

[20:18:30]“Good evening, sweetheart.” -

I take a sip from the glass of wine excited to see the familiar greeting, surprised that this could happen online. My heart flutters from a simple greeting.

[20:19:56]“Good evening, how are you doing?”

[20:20:44]-- “I’m well, thank you... but I think we did discuss how I’d like to be referred to. Are you forgetting something? A Sir, perhaps?”

Oh no! How did I forget so quickly as I quickly type out.

[20:21:51]“Sorry Sir, still getting used to the term. I enjoy talking to you a lot.”

[20:22:49]“I understand, sweetheart. It makes you a bit nervous, in a good way, to talk with me, and so you were responding hastily and forgot. Is that about right?”

[20:23:17]“Yes Sir, I can’t believe you read me so well.”

[20:24:12]“Are the kids in bed? And have you got your glass of red wine there with you?”

[20:25:12]“Yes Sir, you know me so well. kids have been down and out sleeping pretty well, and sipping the glass slowly.”

[20:25:55]“What are you wearing this evening?”

“Oh my.” I think to myself he has never asked me that before. I mean I have been asked before but not by him. I debate if I should answer as it feels like he is looking through the screen.

[20:27:22]“Oh you know just relaxing Sir.”

[20:27:39]“That isn’t an answer to the question, sweetheart.”

I take a deep breath, and think ah what the hell may as well tell him.

[20:29:04]“I’m wearing pajama bottoms, panties, t-shirt and bra, Sir.”

[20:30:12]“Good girl, that’s a much better answer. “

I smile to myself. Wondering why I like the praise, but so far following his directions has felt so good. I find myself rubbing my clit and wondering where it could go almost all the time.

[20:30:30]“Thank you Sir, I’ve enjoyed our chats so far.”

[20:30:53]“I’m glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed talking with me thus far. I’ve enjoyed talking with you a good bit as well, and you strike me as a true submissive, sweetheart. Not just someone who’s pretending. I’d like to help you discover that side of yourself further. Would you like that?”

[20:31:18]“I’m not sure what you mean Sir.”

[20:31:35]“I mean I’d like to show you what it feels like to submit. What that really means.”

Feeling overwhelmed I click close on the chat screen, sipping my glass of wine. I wonder what it would be like to submit, but I sit there confused and go to bed.

A few days pass and its Friday night, the kids are at their Dads and I’’ve really missed our chats. Also, I’m feeling excited, wondering what it would be like to submit for real. The wine and the need to play overtake my sense of decency or upbringing. I get my glass of wine and dress up in some sexy lingerie and a light robe as I log in to the chat site.

[20:42:23] DomB43 is logged in, but this time the normal message from him does not appear immediately on my screen. I wait for a few minutes wondering if he will contact me as 5 minutes pass and I click away from some other people sending messages.

[20:43:43]“Sir, are you free?”

There is a pause that feels like an eternity and I wonder if he has moved on.

[20:44:21]“Hello, sweetheart. I’m surprised to see you.”

[20:45:02]“Yes Sir, I’m sorry I was scared the other night.”

[20:45:43]“Being scared is normal. It probably won’t be the last time I scare you. Are you going to sign out hastily every time I scare you?”

[20:46:50]“I hope not, Sir but I probably can’t make any promises. I’m nervous but excited. I live in a big city in the Midwest.”

I regret now telling him these details as I didn’t know the trap he was laying.

[20:48:28]“I understand. I’d prefer my sweetheart would tell Sir when scared. I can help you through it, probably better than you could by yourself.”

To me in the moment it made a lot of sense. I was enjoying the attention and that night I was so ready to be taken.

[20:50:13]“I’m sorry Sir, I’ve been bad do I get punished?” I almost hit send but I pause to change it. “Sir I won’t run... I’ll ask you to stop or pause and let me catch up.”

See I told you I wasn’t in my right mind who thinks of asking to be punished. I probably had read too many stories online.

[20:51:00]“Your question made me smile, sweetheart. Do you want to punished when you’re a bad girl?”

“Oh, No!” I did hit send. I should log out again and stop this but as with many of the steps I’ve taken I shouldn’t have taken, this was one of them. I take a deep breathe and reply.

[20:51:40]“Yes Sir I do.”

[20:53:43]“Ah -- so somebody has come back ready to submit, it sounds like. What are you wearing tonight, sweetheart?

I had dressed up for him and now was rubbing my clit, the wine was setting in. Or, I willingly went down this road.

[20:55:13]“I’m wearing a thin robe, red lace corset and a red thong Sir.”

[20:56:27]“I’m smiling wider now, sweetheart. Sounds like you’re more than ready to submit... you’re ready to be a little slut for Me tonight, aren’t you, sweetheart?”

I’m no slut, who does this guy think he is.

[20:57:50]“I want to submit, but not sure I’m comfortable with being called a slut... I don’t want to be a slut Sir.”

I wonder if he chuckled at my odd backbone moments.

[20:59:57]“Is that right, girl? I see... well then let me ask a different question -- I’m guessing you don’t really want to be wearing that robe right now, do you? Wouldn’t it feel nicer just to be in your panties and corset?”

And I began my first obedience training.

[21:00:42]“It would be nicer Sir, I’ll take it off for you.”

[21:02:34]“Sir wishes to see you in that lovely corset and panties set that you put on special for Me, girl. Maybe we need to consider some way to make that happen in the near future.”

Oh my I had never thought of the possibility but I’m excited as I rub my clit. The glass of wine is done. I pull of the robe quickly.

[21:03:36]“Yes Sir that would be lovely, I’m so turned on right now.”

[21:03:53]“My pet wants to cum? It will need to ask permission.”

Ask permission? Is he serious but I want to continue so...

[22:04:29]“Sir, pplllleeeaaasssee may your pet cum?”

[22:04:56]“Cum.”

“Ooohhhh,” I moaned as I quivered and shook, I had never cum so hard in my whole life.

[22:05:17]“Thank you Sir, that was so intense.”

[22:06:01“Good girl.”

I was hooked!