From Mum to Slut

Story Info
Everyday mum meets online lover.
3.8k words
4.16
86.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Spring evening. I was sitting at my computer, staring at the screen. Tim had just gone offline. We had been chatting for hours and today we came, talking about what we would do if we ever met, how he would make me strip, tie me up hands and feet and spank me, wank on me, piss on me, clamp my nipples, use me as his slave.

I was so turned on, my thong was soaking wet and my orgasm was so strong, my body shivering and jerking for ages as I imagined the scene. Then, he took me by surprise. He told me he had booked a room for the following day.

Suddenly my heart started to pound, I could feel my face redden and a cold sweat break out across my forehead. I realised that I felt nervous, something I had not expected…we had talked about meeting for such a long time and it was going to happen..tomorrow.

When he’d gone I sat for ages, thoughts and wine spinning around my head. What could I expect…what would he look like? Would he have a warm, friendly smile? Would he want me in the flesh? I hoped he would and that he would want to try all the things we’d talked about.

That night I went to bed but couldn’t sleep. I lay there, my mind racing, listening to the sound of Jon breathing heavily beside me, totally oblivious to my thoughts and desires.

As daylight came my nervousness turned to excitement. I watched the sun rise through the curtains in my bedroom, still wondering what this day would bring. I turned to the clock, it was 5.30am, I felt so tired and thought that if I did not get any sleep at all I would look washed out when we met and he’d run a mile. With that thought in my head, I slowly fell asleep, disjointed dreams of what was to come giving me a restlessness I had not known.

At 6.30am the alarm went off, I woke with a start. Jon got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I lay there, dozing as he got ready for work, wanting him to leave. I had things to do and I couldn’t do them while he was still around.

Finally, after what seemed like hours the front door slammed shut. I opened my eyes, staring for a while at the ceiling, wondering if what I was about to do felt right. Why was I doing it? Was I mad? So much to lose if ever I got found out. But who would know. No-one but me and Tim.

I got up, opened the curtains, the low early morning sun blazing through the window. My mind was racing. I had to get the children up, get them to school, get them out of the house. I did not have long to organise myself.

I went to the bathroom and began running the shower. Climbing in I stood under the cascading water while my plans ran round my head. I had to shave, that was a necessity, I would not want Tim to feel a bristly cunt. I washed my hair and wondered what I would wear. There were not many choices in my forlorn wardrobe and I so wanted it to be right.

But how could I go to the school playground dressed for sex. I would have to run home and change. I got out the shower and dried myself, looking at my body, hoping he would still want it when he saw it in the flesh, hoping that his desires to use me would still be as strong in reality.

I dried my pussy and fetched my electric razor. Very carefully I began to shave, making sure I did not miss any stray hairs. I shaved over my lips, around my cunt, making myself smooth. That done, I ran my fingers along my slit, it was wet. I smiled to myself, knowing that this was truly what I wanted.

I went to my drawers and pulled out one of my black lacy thongs and stepped into it, looking in the mirror I saw my tattoo poking out from the seam. Adjusting my thong slightly it was showing fully, I hoped he would like it, after all, it was with him in mind that I’d had it done.

I slipped my suspenders around my waist and clipped them together. Then, from a fresh pack I took my stockings and slowly slid them up my legs, wondering how long it would be before they slipped off again, if they were going to. Perhaps he’d want to leave them on. I went back to my drawer and pulled out my black lacy bra and put it on, adjusting my large tits to place my nipples evenly inside.

Throwing on my jeans and a jumper I sorted out the children and eventually after what seemed like hours, took them to school. By this time my heart was pounding, I began to feel nervous and anxious but was not going to pull out now, this was what I wanted, and I wanted it desperately.

I drove home from the school like a mad woman and ran into the house. Ripping off my jeans and jumper and throwing them on the bed I went back to my wardrobe and stared inside. What on earth was I going to wear. I went through my clothes, and then went through them again.

Pulling skirts and tops out I finally found my short black skirt which although a little tight was the best I could find. I slipped it over my stockings and got my low cut black top out the wardrobe. I put it on, slid into my black patent high heeled shoes and went back to the mirror. I stared at myself for a while, hoping he’d like what he saw.

My heart fluttered again, butterflies were building in my stomach and I went to the dressing table and started to put on my make-up. Decisions, decisions, which colour lipstick. I picked up the purple one and put it to my lips, sliding it along carefully. Rubbing my lips together I looked. No, it wasn’t right. Grabbing a tissue I wiped it off and picked up the deep red. With my lipbrush I carefully applied it and when I’d finished I knew it was right.

Just a bit of blusher and my eyeliner to finish off. Spraying my perfume onto my neck I watched as it dripped down my cleavage. I decided against spraying my cunt, it wouldn’t taste very nice if he decided he wanted to lick me! When I was finished I looked again. Yes, it was the best I could do, it had better be good enough.

I went downstairs and with a deep breath, walked out of the door. Climbing carefully into the car I switched the engine on and smiled to myself. Today was going to be a good day.

Tim had given me directions to the hotel and within the hour I was sitting in the car park. My insides were churning. I could always leave now, no harm done. Perhaps that would be for the best. But I didn’t want to, so I sat, turning my options over and over in my mind.

I stepped out of the car slowly, almost reluctantly and locked it, walking reticently to the door of the hotel. I opened it and entered, still taking deep breaths to calm my ever-growing nerves. Wondering if he was feeling the same.

We had arranged to meet in the bar and I went to it and grabbed a stool, looking around for someone who could be him. The smell of stale smoke and coffee filled my nose, making me feel a little sick. It suddenly occurred to me that he could take one look and walk out, knowing what I look like because I’d sent him the photographs and aware that I would not recognise him because I had been denied his.

I felt stupid, he would never come, all the anxiety of the last 24 hours pressed on my shoulders and I felt weak with stress. I ordered a coffee and waited. The minutes seemed like hours and the bar was empty. What I really needed was alcohol but the barman may have thought it strange at that time of day. I sipped the coffee slowly, watching as the door opened every now and again, and waiting. I crossed my legs, wanting to look calm but feeling anything but.

Then the door opened and in walked a man, obviously 30 something, who came into the bar. I felt like my heart had moved to my throat. He looked at me and smiled and went to sit at a table. I tried not to look at him, deciding that he could not be Tim, he would have said something surely. He didn’t order a drink but pulled out a newspaper and began to read, every so often lifting his eyes to look at me.

After half an hour I decided Tim was standing me up so I finished my coffee, now cold, and slid off the stool. Walking towards the door of the hotel, slowly, dejectedly, disappointed that he’d decided against showing up. I pulled the door open, which now seemed heavy to my touch, and walked out into the sunshine. I crossed the car park to my car and fumbled in my coat pocket for my keys.

Just then hands wrapped around my face, over my eyes. I jumped, surprised, feeling breath against my neck, smelling the strong whiff of aftershave. With one hand still over my eyes, the person behind me grabbed my wrist, stopping me unlocking the car. Then he whispered softly in my ear…”the room is ready, let’s go”.

He slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I wondered what people would be thinking but I could feel a stirring in my cunt, telling me not to worry, this was going to be exciting and fun. He led me to the stairs and pulled me up them. I could hear the sound of the key in the lock as he turned it and opened the door. He pushed me inside and slammed the door behind us.

I could see nothing with the blindfold on and asked if he would take it off. He said that he wouldn’t, unless I behaved myself. He pushed me into the room and I stood there…waiting. Nothing happened. I could sense he was watching me, as my chest heaved with my heavy breathing. I felt nervous and a little bit scared but I just stood there, wondering why I wasn’t removing the blindfold myself but this was his game, and I was determined to play it his way.

I stood as the sound of his footsteps moved around me, he was circling, inspecting, perhaps deciding what to do next, although I thought to myself that he had planned this very well and knew exactly what he was doing. As I stood I tried to picture the room, I could smell fresh flowers and imagined them on the dressing table. Also the smell of air freshener filled the room and mixed with the flowers it was suddenly almost overpowering to my heightened senses.

His footsteps stopped behind me. He told me to lift my arms up. I did and he quickly removed my top. I lowered my arms and rested them by my side. He ran his hands over my body and I could feel my nipples harden in my bra. Perhaps he sensed it too, or saw them pushing through the silky material but he asked quietly ‘excited’? I nodded, unable to speak. His hand stopped at the zip of my skirt which he pulled at easily and it dropped to the floor. He told me to step out of it and I did, wishing he would let me see him.

He ordered me to kneel and I carefully dropped to my knees, aware that he could see me and every move I made. ‘You want to be my whore?’ he asked. I found my voice…’yes please’ I replied. ‘yes please what?’. ‘yes please..Sir’. ‘ ‘that’s better, don’t forget it’ he insisted. ‘On all fours whore’.

I bent over, placing my hands on the floor in front of me. I heard the sound of rustling, like a carrier bag and wondered what he was getting out. ‘Now’ he said, ‘I remember when you let me down by not completing your essay when I told you to, it’s time for your punishment’. I winced, hoping it wouldn’t hurt too much, or at least that I would be able to take the pain.

Before my thought was finished I felt a crack across my arse. It felt like a hairbrush or something similar, the memory of that burning sensation came flooding back, when my mother used to spank me with one and it felt the same. It hit again, my arse stinging, he hit me again, this time with his hand. I knew my arse would be red, and as he hit me for the fourth time I could feel it throb.

I waited for the fifth blow to land on my arse, it didn’t. Instead I felt something wrap around my neck. I could hear a chain clinking and realised it was a dog collar with a lead. I was surprised, he had not told me he had one. I could smell the leather of the collar and felt it tight against my skin.

He tugged, and with the word ‘crawl’ ringing in my ears I began to move around in a circle, conscious of the limitations from the lead. I could hear him snigger and hoped it was a laugh of enjoyment and not mockery. I could feel my knees getting sore against the carpet but I said nothing, he was in control. I carried on crawling around the floor as he pulled every so often, making me change direction.

Then he tugged hard, pulling my hands from the floor and made me rest on my knees. I felt him wrap something around my wrists. He tied it tight and I was unable to move. This was it, if I’d been really stupid I’d walked to a hotel room with a complete stranger who could be a rapist or murderer and I’d done it willingly. But in my heart I trusted him and knew he had not desire to harm me.

I heard the sound of a zip opening and waited, wondering if he would push his cock into my mouth with force or be gentle. I could hear his trousers fall to the ground and imagined that he was wearing boxers. Then I felt flesh against my lips, running from one side to the other. Instinctively I opened my mouth, my hot breath over the tip of his cock.

I leant forward, wanting to suck it, to feel it deep inside my mouth. I felt his hand on my head and he grabbed a handful of my hair. It hurt and I could feel water spring into my eyes from the pain. ‘Not yet bitch’ he said. And with that he began to slap my cheeks with his hardening cock, harder and harder.

‘Open wide’ he sneered and I did, wondering just how wide I would have to open. With that he rammed his cock deep into my mouth, so deep that it tapped my throat and I gagged. He laughed and ordered me to suck. His cock slid over my tongue as I began to suck, tasting him for the first time.

I could feel his precum dripping onto my tongue and sliding down my throat and thought to myself that he could probably smell my wetness which I could feel on my thong. He reached behind me and unclipped my bra, his cock still in my greedy mouth, releasing my tits. I sucked harder, long slow strokes, taking him deeper, making him harder.

Suddenly he whipped his cock out of my mouth and turned around, pushing his arse into my face. ‘lick it’ he said. I paused, he reached around behind and grabbed my head again, pushing my face into his arse. I began to lick, tentatively at first, knowing that he was pulling his cheeks apart.

I flattened my tongue and licked harder, feeling his arsehole against my tongue as it slid over it. I was enjoying the feeling of giving him pleasure and began to lick longer and harder, from his balls to his arse, poking my tongue into his hole. I could hear him breathing heavily and inwardly smiled. My tongue went from arse to balls, balls to arse till he turned back round and shoved his cock back in my mouth.

I sucked hard, knowing he was close but again he pulled it out of my mouth and lifted me off my knees, bending me over the bed. He parted my cheeks and ran his cock up and down my crack, smothering my arsehole with my own juices. I began to moan softly, wanting to feel his cock buried in my arse.

He rested his hand on my back and eased his cock in, pushing it harder until it was in entirely and began to fuck my arse hard. He grabbed my hips and pumped me, in and out, in and out. I squeezed my arse tighter around his shaft and wondered if I would cum before him, I felt so close.

Perhaps he sensed it because he pulled it out and turned me round, pushing me back to the floor. I was a little surprised when I felt his cock along my lips again. Did he really want me to suck it after it had been up my arse? I screwed my nose up, smelling the musty odour of arsehole on his cock under my nose. His leaking cock ran across my lips and I felt him smiling, a wry smile.

He leant down and kissed me, his lips felt soft and warm and inviting. I wanted to feel his tongue in my mouth but instead it was his cock that he pushed into it. It was not a good taste, and made me feel a little sick to think that I was sucking arse covered cock but suck it I did, harder and harder, faster and faster taking him deeper so that his cock slid down my throat.

I could hardly breath and gagged over and over again but continued to suck, desperately wanting to prove to him that I wanted to be his needy cum slut, not just that day, but often.

His balls slapped against my chin as his hips pushed towards my face, my mouth taking him all in. His hands in my hair, pushing me hard onto his cock. It felt so good. I could feel his cock swelling in my mouth, his full balls begin to throb. I suddenly wondered where he was going to cum.

I knew he’d want me to swallow and waited for the cum to shoot to the back of my throat. My tits were rubbing against his legs, and my cunt was dripping.

He was moaning loudly now and the veins in his cock were pressing against my tongue. He was pumping hard, thrusting his cock into my mouth fast and deep. With a yell and a shiver his orgasm began, his hot sticky cum flooding my throat and sliding down and he pulled out of my mouth fast and sprayed the rest of it over my face and hair. His milky cum dripped from my cheeks and chin onto my nipples, I was covered.

He put his cock back in my mouth and I sucked the rest, draining him of every drop. As his cock withered he asked if he should take off the blindfold. I told him that it was up to him, I was willing to do what he wanted and to let him do as he pleased. He untied my hands, offering me the chance to remove it myself, but I remained kneeling, waiting for instruction.

I could hear as his feet moved to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and I could tell he was washing himself. I continued to kneel and wait. After a short while he returned and, slowly and carefully removed the blindfold. It took a while for my eyes to get used to being open again and I blinked a few times and looked at him for the first time.

He was nothing like I imagined but he was gorgeous. With cum still all over my face I smiled and whispered ‘hi!’. He smiled back, a lovely warm smile.

‘I have to get back to work’ he said. ‘i’ll be in touch – help yourself to the shower’. And with that he walked to the door and left.

I stayed kneeling for a moment, surprised and disappointed that he hadn’t hung around longer. I dropped onto my calves and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I looked like a slut and had acted like a slut and was certainly treated like a slut…and I smiled, my smile turning into a snigger and then a laugh.

I got up off my knees, which were now very red and covered in carpet burns, how was I going to explain that one! Slowly walking to the bathroom I got into the shower and washed, his cum sliding from my face and tits and running down the plughole. As the water ran away I hoped he would want to see me again.

I wanted to speak to him, to see if it had been as he had imagined, that it had been what he had wanted, and wondered if next time it would be different, that we would have more time to experiment and try new things.

I dressed, suddenly feeling my clothes suited me and shut the room door behind me. As I got into the car I looked around, hoping he would still be there but he’d gone, as he goes when we’re online chatting, just rushing off without the chance of a goodbye. I started the car, wondering if I should have said more but it seemed wrong at the time.

I got home and changed back into my jeans and jumper, a mum again. Laughing as I wondered what the mums in the playground would say if they knew.

I put all the clothes away, felt my still cum soaked thong between my legs. I looked at my watch. No time to change, I would have to wear it for school and I realised that I didn’t care if anyone smelt sex, I felt elated and I didn’t care what anyone thought. It had been a great day and one that I hoped would soon be repeated.