From My First Orgy to Sexcation

Story Info
First time in an orgy.
1.4k words
73.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been in the swinging lifestyle a relatively short time. We are also different in that we play separately and not as a couple. We like to pick our own people, try our own experiences, then share and explore things we have never thought to try through our long term marriage. Our already great sex life has gone to levels we never thought imaginable as we try new things and open are minds to new possibilities. The key was learning to let go and feel sexually uninhibited, as you smile and put your arms straight out and fall backwards into a pool!

I had been in the lifestyle a whopping four months and felt like I had lived a whirlwind lifetime! I was the proverbial kid in a candy store and since I was a single female on a swingers web site. I had no idea the response I would get. I saw myself as a middle aged woman and did not think of myself as sexy. I thought my e-mail would display the sound of crickets chirping. I wrote my profile based on who I am, warts and all, and had never read other profiles so what I wrote was unique and true of myself. I have long since lost track of the body count but I can say I went in with no expectations than one time hook-ups and no repeats. I just wanted to try every man I could. I even ventured into menage territory but discovered it was really not for me. I learned at that time to let go of fantasies and experience realities. Fantasies are never as good as the real thing!

A male friend invited me to a house party and I was nervous. He knew some of the people there but I did not know anyone. Thankfully I am outgoing by nature and have confidence so I decided that if I did not know anyone I needed to meet everyone. The party was a small group but everyone there was beautiful and fabulous. I thought for sure I would not be in their league but they treated me as though I was a long time friend. In fact, I have maintained friendships since that party that are wonderful!

I was not sure how I would do at a house party, and definitely did not see myself as an orgy person. I never had fantasized about having an orgy and I was just getting to a point where I was comfortable being naked, but that was just with one man at a time. The party was thrown in honor of a couple who had traveled from wine country to stay with a married couple. The husband I could tell liked me from the beginning, but he was never overt, flirty, or in my face. Yet their was a palpable chemical attraction.

I wore a shirt that looked like a boostier and one of the straps had broken. My new boob job was fabulous and all the women were comparing breasts. The shirt could not handle the stress of the new girls. I asked if anyone had scissors so I could simply cut the straps off and let the shirt stay on by itself. Tom, the husband from out of state said he had a pair in guest room so I followed him there. Everyone was still mingling and getting to know each other. He cut the straps off and I turned to thank him, and we just started kissing and kissing, so deeply and passionately. I cannot explain it other than a pure chemical attraction and perfect sexual synchronicity. I have no idea how long we kissed before, without words spoken, we were undressed and fucking. He just seemed to know and did everything right and nothing needed to be spoken.

We emerged about an hour later, my shirt straps gone and my hair tussled. Everyone laughed that we were so quick to get the party started. The party then began to go into full swing, if you do not mind the pun! In no time, Tom and I went back to his room and spent another hour together, changing positions, trying different things, and the kissing so magical. We both knew the kissing alone was unlike the norm in the lifestyle. There was so much chemistry between us it was undeniable and everyone could feel it. The hour flew by in a matter of minutes.

I then decided to join my buddy and another guest in the built in hot tub. He and I started making out then he got out and sat at the edge of the hot tub and I began sucking his cock. I began to realize that everyone else was on the patio watching us. I had never been watched by others but I could feel my pussy growing wet just knowing they were watching. My buddy wanted to fuck so we got out of the hot tub, no towels, and headed into the master bedroom. We were fucking when suddenly another guy came into the room. I asked if he wanted to join! I could not believe the words came out of my mouth! I had never been in an mfm before and finally I could try one. I was sucking my friend's cock while the other man was fucking me from behind. Then another guy came in and came up to my face. I then had two cocks in my face and I was licking and suck and alternating between the two. Then Tom's wife and another woman came onto the bed. Tom's wife and I shared the two men's cocks and kissed and caressed each other in the process.

I could tell there were pictures being taken, something I had never considered before. Yet I had no objection and each time the flash would go off I felt myself getting wetter. Soon the two ladies and I were kissing and caressing each other and alternating cocks. Then another man joined in and it all became such a moment of nothing but hot sensations and electricity.

Yet Tom did not participate and only stood by to take pictures. I only noted at one point when I was no longer being fucked but just sucking cocks that his wife was eating my pussy. Tom took more pictures and then he only came over and deliciously began eating my pussy. Slowly each person left one by one and it was just my buddy and I fucking. Tom came over and whispered to him that when he was done he wanted a private session with me. I was secretly wishing my buddy would hurry up as I wanted to go back to Tom.

Tom and I had one more hour together in what is the most chemically human pheromone sex I have ever had. What made Tom even more special - he has been in the lifestyle for twenty years and seen and done everything. He was the only one not in the orgy, did not play with anyone else that night, and he would patiently wait until I was done so he could take me off alone again. He had no interest in anyone that night, and I adored it! He is a counter and had spent early years in porn, and has over 1500 women in his experience. How could I stand out amongst them? I can only say that we have an undeniable pure chemical animal lust for each other that is insatiable to both of use.

I thought so much about that evening, having done so many things I never dreamed I would do and how natural it all felt. Particularly given that I did not go to an orgy - the orgy came to me! Several days later the hostess e-mailed me the pictures of the party. I was so terrified to look at myself. I learned I do like orgies, especially because this one came to me, I did not have to jump into it and that in every picture, though not aware it was being taken, I was smiling!

I have no romantic feelings for Tom, nor does he for me. We just seem to be the perfect fit in every sexual way possible. Every time I thought of him I would squeeze my legs together as I became instantly wet. He and his wife offered to have me come stay at their home in wine country. I was absolutely terrified of flying and vowed to never fly again. Yet my lust for him so insatiable I booked a flight and fearlessly headed into the sky for my first sexcation with Tom. We had three days to glue ourselves together. More to come as the sexcation was beyond anything I had ever experienced!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Orgy Island Loving couple attend an orgy on a tropical island.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Valent-orgy A surprise orgy for a sexual adventress.in Group Sex
My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
More Stories