From One Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Two strangers find themselves lovers.
1.9k words
4.44
55.1k
36

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my editor nstygrl22 for the help. This is my first submission so I appreciate all feedback.

*

It started off like any other day for Nadia. She awoke to the blaring of her cell phone's 9 a.m. alarm she had set. This whole college thing was really beginning to get her down. Shaking off her morning daze, she proceeded to the bathroom to prepare for her day. As she stepped out the shower she admired herself in the mirror. At 5'9" with chestnut brown skin, almond shaped dark brown eyes, full lips, and a body that drove men wild she knew she was quite the catch. The question was why wasn't the guy she wanted biting? She found losers everywhere she went, and discontented with the idea of just taking whatever she could get she had resigned to the fact that she might end up beautiful and alone. She threw on her typical hoodie, jeans, and gym shoes combo and headed to class.

She had just arrived at the door of her 10 a.m. class when her friend Richard grabbed her from behind causing the papers in her hands to fly everywhere.

"What was that for!" she exclaimed.

"Awww what can I say I missed you babe," he replied with a boyish grin.

He was her flirt buddy. Just because she was going to be alone didn't mean she didn't still need male attention.

"Well, next time a phone call or a hug will work just fine too," she retorted while rolling her eyes.

She bent down to begin picking up her papers when she heard a whistle from behind her. She looked back to tell Richard to shut up and keep it moving when she noticed it was someone else.

"Excuse me?" she replied offended but admittedly complemented.

"Just enjoying the view," he calmly replied with a smirk while walking away down the hall.

She would have normally commenced to tell him about himself, but today she was late so he got off the hook with a simple warning.

"Please, a girl of my caliber wouldn't even dream of letting a guy like you touch anything on my body," she yelled after him.

The school day passed by slowly. She had a 10 a.m., 12 p.m., and 3 p.m. class. When 5 p.m. hit she was ready to go home and relax for an hour or two before diving into her homework. She headed for her car, and let her new speaker system carry her into relaxation. Her car was an '08 midnight black Lexus 2-seater that she loved like it was her child. Her parents had given it to her as a going off to college present. Not that her family was rich, but they certainly were far from poor. Her mother and father held regular corporate jobs, and spent their entire lives working to achieve their current status.

She hoped to graduate college and establish her own advertising and marketing agency. She knew it was going to be rough, but with her family's contacts she figured it wouldn't take long to establish herself as a tour de force in the industry.

As Nadia pulled into the garage at her apartment building, she decided that she refused to spend the entire day and night inside. She was determined to find some friends and go out on the town. She had just turned 21 last month, and she had to admit that the new found freedom was refreshing. She strolled into her apartment, and turned on the TV to catch the weather for tonight.

After hearing that it would be 65 degrees with high humidity, she opted for her tight black mini skirt, that made her perfectly shaped ass look irresistible, with her favorite red tube top and black stiletto heels. She had long legs that men couldn't help but drool over, and what might be called the perfect apple bottom. She only had a B-cup, but with the right push up bra no one ever noticed, and most guys' eyes never made it up that high anyway.

She called all her friends, and received one excuse after another. How unbelievable! It was a perfect Friday night, and everyone seemed to be busy. Being that her outfit was already laid out, and she was in an "I must dance" mood she decided she'd go out alone and make new friends tonight.

Nadia arrived at club Ice at 11 pm. Any earlier was simply unacceptable. She found an open seat at the bar and ordered an amaretto sour. It had been her favorite drink since before she was legal so it was all she ever ordered. She noticed some guys glancing her way as she entered the club, but no one in particular sparked her interest. However, as she sipped on her second drink she saw a guy at the end of the bar burning a whole into her with his gaze. She felt slightly creeped out, and was ready to move to the other side of the club when he approached her.

"I apologize for staring, but you are gorgeous," he smoothly said.

She could definitely say the same for him. He stood tall at 6'4" with deep green eyes and tousled blonde hair. His toned body could easily be seen through his collared shirt. All her thoughts instantly became ones of him and her pressed against a wall doing things she couldn't do in the middle of a club. She snapped back to reality and realized she must have been staring at him.

He smiled flirtatiously and raised an eyebrow while extending his hand, "Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"Depends on if you think you can handle this," she replied with an equally flirtatious smile.

He looked her up and down before leaning in close and whispering in a deep voice, "Yes, I can most definitely handle you, anyway you want."

With that he grabbed her hand, and they made their way to the dance floor. He wrapped his hands around her waist, and pulled her close. She ground her hips against his as they danced for what seemed like forever. She could feel him getting more and more excited, and she felt herself wanting him even more. Within minutes she was pressed up against a wall with his hands roaming over her body. She wrapped a leg behind his back to bring him in closer so she could feel every inch of him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and she kissed him deeply. His soft lips pressed against hers only served to make her want him more. He broke their kiss and the look in his eyes was pure fire.

He hoarsely asked, "Do you want to get out of here?"

The hunger in her eyes said it all. Luckily Ben, she discovered his name to be, lived about a block from the club so they reached his place quickly.

This was completely out of character for Nadia. She had only slept with three guys in her life, and all had been serious boyfriends. She wondered if she was really ready for her first one night stand, but after he began licking the spot on her neck that sent tingles all through her body she realized she could care less.

Ben didn't bother to turn on the lights in his haste to see what little of Nadia's body wasn't already exposed. He pulled her top over her head, and began to trail his tongue from her neck to her heaving chest. He traced circles with this tongue around her breasts, before sucking her nipple into his mouth. Her body shuddered, and she felt herself getting wet. He reached underneath her skirt, and pushed her thong aside to let his fingers roam her while his mouth drove her wild. She ground into his fingers, and found herself getting closer and closer to the edge. He paused when he felt her body begin to tense up, and stepped back from her.

"O God Ben! Please don't stop," Nadia breathlessly pleaded.

The look of anger and lust in her eyes confirmed that she had been on the edge of her orgasm when he stopped, but he wasn't done teasing her yet. He pulled off his shirt, and stepped out of his pants and boxers revealing what she had been thinking about since she laid eyes on him.

"Come get what you want," Ben said with a naughty smile while motioning for her to come over to him.

Rather than kiss his lips as he expected she dipped lower. She made a trail of kisses, licks, and bites all the way down to his thighs. She licked all over the inside of his thighs before sucking his balls into her mouth.

"O shit, damn girl that feels good," he moaned in appreciation of her tongue tricks.

She licked her way up to his rock hard cock, and looked into his eyes with a fire that let him know that he was really going to enjoy what she had to offer.

"Baby you have yet to feel my best," she said with a devilish grin.

She licked around his head for a moment before taking him into her mouth completely. He could barely hold back as she continued to suck him in deeply then almost completely release him. He had to stop her before he reached his peak. He pushed her back onto the bed, and rolled her onto her back.

"On your hands and knees, now!" Ben said so roughly it made her jump.

"Mmmm whatever you want daddy" Nadia replied as she assumed the position.

She knew how much guys loved her ass, and doggie style happened to be her favorite position anyway. He wasted no time in burying his cock into her. He was typically a slow and passionate lover, but something about this girl drove him wild. Their pace was feverish as he strived to make her reach her peak before he exploded.

"Aaaah fuck! O God! Aaaah your cock feels amazing!" She cried while trying to hold back from cumming all over his hard cock.

"You like that? HUH? I can't hear you. Let daddy know how much you like his dick," He said while driving into her deeper and faster.

"Ooooh it feels so good baby.... I can't take it... I'm gonna cum daddy!" She exclaimed as her body started to tense.

He could feel her orgasm as it ripped through her body and he continued to take her. Her body gripping around him as she came was too much for him to handle, and he exploded into her with a deep groan.

They laid together for what seemed like hours, and when Nadia was sure he was sound asleep she found her clothes and headed for the door. She thought of leaving her name and number, but she figured he probably thought she was some easy nympho since she did just have sex without so much as knowing his last name. She hopped in her car, and headed home to take a shower and go to bed. This night was so out of character for her, but she couldn't say she didn't enjoy it. She kind of regretted the fact that she would never see the handsome and great lover again, but o well she'd forget about him eventually.

Or so she thought.