From One Teacher to Another

Story Info
First love changes her life forever.
20.3k words
3.39
44.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began when she saw a thirty-something tall and lanky man with moppish hair.

Although Marianne was sitting in the last row, his simple act of entering her classroom made her eighteen-year-old heart miss a beat, and her palms began sweating. She was transfixed by his big dark eyes, sharp nose, and broad shoulders.

All through the lecture, Marianne kept admiring everything about him, including the way he was moving his hands, his well-ironed trousers, and even his polished brown shoes.

With all the boys she had fooled around with and the men who had undressed her with their eyes, she had never felt anything like she was feeling right now.

At that time, Marianne didn't know, but she had fallen in love at first sight with her teacher, Jeff Clayton.

From the next day onwards, she began sitting in the first row, right in front of his desk and discovered emotions that would change her life forever.

Marianne was only eighteen, but boys had already touched and squeezed her ripe breasts, and a couple of them had even put their fingers inside her panties. She, in turn, had amply displayed that she was a good sport by touching their cocks and even allowing two boys to shove their raging hard-ons into her mouth.

With the experience, Marianne had gained with the boys and the fact that she secretly admired when grown-up men looked at her well-proportioned boobs and her tight ass, she set in motion her plan to win Jeff's heart.

On the third day, she came to school wearing a nose ring and a dash of kohl to highlight her green eyes. When she sat down on her chair in front of Jeff, she undid the top two buttons of her shirt and leaned on her desk to provide him with a good view. His eyes, of course, went deep into her ample cleavage, tracing the blue veins running down her valley and then disappearing behind the desk.

Where once Marianne spent most of her time thinking about shopping, movie stars, boys, and their bulges, she was now always looking for any excuse to talk to Jeff and to stand as close to him as possible.

Whenever she found him alone she would slide next to him and bending forward on her elbows ask him meaningless questions as his gaze admired the assets on display.

Sometimes she would come in a short skirt and watch Jeff sneak a peek at the soft skin of her thighs.

Before her eyes fell on his rugged, handsome frame, Marianne was reluctant to carry out even the simplest of requests.

But now every wish of Jeff became an order, a command that had to be carried out without question.

If he told the class to finish an essay in five days, she did it in three. If he told them to reference one book, she went over four.

Marianne began hanging on to his every request, treating it as an order that she had to obey no matter what.

One day she found out that he lived alone near the school, so she went to his place in the evening and knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

"Have brought pancakes that I baked myself."

"Why?"

"For you."

He stepped out, took the pancakes, and closed the door without saying thank you.

Marianne stood there for more than five minutes hoping that he might open the door again but it remained shut.

When she went to bed at night, all she could think about was Jeff. He hadn't invited her in, hadn't talked to her, and hadn't even said thank you. But the sight of him standing there in front of her in shorts and a T-shirt, his masculine legs, his smell, and his rugged arms made her rub her young legs together, made her toss and turn, and made her squeeze her pillow tightly. She continued to play his voice in her head and the way he took the pancakes from her the whole night.

The next evening she again went to his house and knocked.

"What now?"

"Lasagne," she said, extending her hands.

"Did you make them?"

"No, Mom did," she replied, which was a lie as she had bought them from a shop.

He stepped outside, looked around, and waved her in.

Marianne was putting the lasagne on the table when she heard his baritone voice.

"Did I ask you to put them there?"

"No," she replied, turning around in surprise.

"Tell me, Marianne, you're always trying to please me, aren't you?"

She just stood there with her eyes lowered.

"Do you want to make me happy? Answer me."

"Yes," she whispered.

"OK. Put lasagne in the kitchen and then arrange the books that are lying in the other room."

After dusting and arranging the books alphabetically she came back to the living room and stood near the couch he was sitting on.

He didn't even look at her and kept watching the game on the TV, while she stood there for more than fifteen minutes looking at his long legs and his black hair as she waited for his next command.

Finally, he got up and told her that he was going to sleep, so she better go home. With that, he went to his room and closed the door.

The next day was a Sunday, so she went to his place early.

Jeff opened the door and, without even saying hello, told her to go to the kitchen and wash the dishes.

She removed the scarf, revealing her cleavage that was bursting out from the tight top, and tried to make eye contact with him to draw his attention to her well-developed breasts, but he didn't even look at her.

After washing the dishes and noticing that he had finished the lasagne she had brought a day ago, she came to the living room.

Jeff, who was sitting on the couch, asked her to stand in front of him.

"I'll take care of you if you make me happy. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Don't talk to me in school. We'll talk here only. Don't tell your friends about us. Was looking at your file. Your pa works in a bank and ma is a swimming coach. Don't tell them either. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now go."

With that, Jeff got up and went to his bedroom.

For the next six days, Marianne went to his house every day and did whatever chores he wanted her to do and stayed there until he told her to leave. It sort of became routine except for two incidents.

When she went back Monday, Jeff told her that as long as she was there in the house, she was to wear only a bra and panties.

That meant she began washing the dishes, vacuuming the house, and ironing his clothes only in bra and panties.

He sat there and watched her bend, walk, and sit in nothing but bare essentials.

The sight of him looking at her swaying hips, her heaving breasts, and the shape of her pussy lips visible under her panties excited her and made her wet. She would bend and move her tushy right in front of him as she vacuumed the carpet.

While washing dishes, Marianne would throw water on her bra to make it transparent. She would sway her hips while ironing his clothes and Jeff would stand there watching her tight ass and smooth thighs.

One day, she stood in front of him and, putting her hands over her bra, started touching her perfectly round boobs. She squeezed them, ran her fingers over her pink nipples, and caressed her cleavage, but he just sat there watching her.

The other incident happened Saturday when she was about to leave for home.

Jeff threw a hundred-dollar bill on the carpet and asked her to pick it up with her teeth. She went down on her fours, with her breasts hanging like ripe melons and her tight ass positioned seductively, and crawled toward his feet on her hands and knees picking up the note with her teeth.

He told her to come closer and, as she did, he shoved two ice cubes into her panties. As soon as he did that, her whole pubic hair region, her pussy lips, and even her ass felt like they were on fire. She squirmed, tilted her body, and shook her hips but the cubes continued to prick her crotch.

Although Marianne didn't utter a sound, not even a gasp, she did look at him and pleaded with her green eyes, but he stood there watching her clench her teeth and bite her lips as she showed him that she was willing to bear anything to please him.

After what seemed like hours, the ice began to melt, drenching her panties and thighs completely. Jeff took the cubes out and made her lick them.

On the seventh day, it was Sunday; she had just finished ironing his shirt when he called her to his bedroom. This was the first time she was entering his bedroom and her heart began beating fast with both excitement and apprehension.

He was lying on the bed and told her to take off his jeans. She climbed on the bed and sitting near his legs took them off.

"Now the underwear," he ordered.

She took it off, revealing his erect cock and his balls resting on his inner thighs.

"Play with it."

Taking it in her palm she began running her fingers on its tip, its whole length, and started squeezing his balls. He lifted his ass, parted his hole with his hands and she cleaned it with her tongue.

While her tongue was inside his hole, he said: "Trust and honesty are the most important things. Can I trust you? Will you be loyal?"

Lifting her face from his ass, she replied: "Yes."

"Good. I want you to do something for me. Will you?"

She nodded her head.

"Answer me."

"Yes, I'll."

Moving his hand under his pillow, he took out something.

"Here's a tiny video camera. I want you to place it next to the iron bars on the window in the girls' bathroom in the school. Put it with its lens facing the shower just before they go to the bathroom and take it out when they come out. Can you do this?"

Marianne's eyes widened when she heard that and just stared at him.

"This's to test your loyalty. If you want me happy, you'll do this."

"But what do I do?" She asked.

"Just put it there and take it out. Now stop asking questions, and go bring a cloth hanging in the bathroom. Good girl. Double-fold it and place it there on the carpet. Get down on it on your knees."

When Marianne went down on her knees, he came near her and pushed his cock into her mouth and made her suck every inch of it, even putting his hands behind her head and gagging her by pushing his dick deep inside her throat. Then he took it out and came all over her face and bra.

Leaving her there like that, he picked up the camera and giving it to her told her to wash herself up, take the camera, and bring it back tomorrow.

At night her thoughts were divided between what had happened that day and what he wanted her to do tomorrow.

This was the first time she had seen his cock, this was the first time she had taken it in her mouth and this was also the first time she had tasted his cum.

She wanted to think only about that, but her mind kept going back to the task he had given her.

She knew she couldn't let him down, so finally she stopped thinking about that and putting her hand inside her nightgown began playing with herself.

As her hand caressed her firm and perky breasts, her brain replayed the scene of her going down on her knees in front of him like some slave, him standing with his hands on his hips and his cock inches away from her hungry lips and the way he made her gag for breath and then completely degraded her by cumming all over her eyes, cheeks, lips, and bra.

Rubbing her pink nipples she thought what made it so beautiful for her was the fact that he knew exactly how she wanted to be treated. He understood her completely.

The next day in school Marianne was sitting alone on the steps and thinking that the girls would soon go to the bathroom for a shower. She slid her hand inside her bag and touched the camera. Instead of taking it out from the bag, she withdrew her hand and sat there with her knees tightly joined together and her hands shaking. Biting her nails, she thought about getting caught, about betraying her schoolmates, about her parents, and the shame. But then she thought about him.

Putting her hand again in the bag, she took out the camera, hid it inside her palms, and sat there as her heartbeat increased and her body began sweating.

Then just like that she got up and started walking to the washroom with her shoulders straight and her gaze fixed.

Once inside, she quickly put her bag on the floor, climbed on it, and placing the tiny camera on the window, and walked out of the bathroom.

The next evening Marianne gave him the camera and Jeff began watching the girls in the shower while she washed the dishes.

After doing the chores, she was invited to his bedroom where he asked her whether she had a photo of her dad and mom in her cell phone. When Marianne said she didn't, he asked her to bring one tomorrow.

She cleaned his hole, licked his balls and sucked his cock, and tasted his cum as he came all over her face and bra.

He again handed her the camera and told her to bring some more footage of the girls.

The next day when she showed him the photo of her mom and dad, he said they were a good-looking couple.

With that, he got busy watching the girls in the shower.

After doing the chores she came back to the bedroom and saw him rolling two hundred bills. Coming closer to her, he took off her panties, revealing her completely shaved pussy, then spreading her legs wide he put the bills inside her pussy and fucked her with the roll. Taking out the bill, he told her to open her mouth and made her lick her own juice from the roll.

"Keep it, you've earned it. You're a very good girl. You do whatever I tell you. I'm very happy with you. But I've one more test for you. I know you won't let me down. Take this camera and put it in the bathroom before Dad and Mom take a shower. Hide it somewhere and bring it back tomorrow."

"I can't do that," Marianne blurted out.

Hearing that, he grabbed her hair and shouted: "Yes, you will. You'll do exactly as I say. Switch this camera on before they enter the bathroom. If you can't do this then don't come back ever again. Now open your mouth and suck me."

That evening she didn't even have dinner and kept thinking about his order. She knew what she was going to do was wrong, but not doing it meant letting him down, not following his command, and maybe losing him forever.

Every instinct told her not to do it, but for her the mere idea of not fulfilling his order was impossible. She knew she would do anything he wanted no matter what.

Marianne did as ordered and came back with the footage the next day.

He plugged the camera into his laptop and connected that to the TV. Asking her to lie down next to him, with her hands stroking his dick, he made her watch the video.

"Is this the first time you've seen your dad's cock?"

When she didn't reply, he slapped her ass so hard that her skin turned red.

"He's big, isn't he? Tell me."

"Yes," she quickly replied as she didn't want another slap.

"Look at the way he's washing it with soap. Time to see the cunt that enjoys it," he said as he began watching her mom undressing in the bathroom.

"I bet she loves taking it in her mouth. You'll someday tape them having sex. She has a nice bush and look at those tits, they're still perky. Do you think she fucks lots of guys?"

"Don't know," said Marianne as she watched her own mom wash her big boobs and pussy.

"Well, she has a voluptuous and curvy body. I bet she likes spreading her legs and sucking cocks, just like her little whore. Take my cock in your mouth while I watch your mother," Jeff said, pushing Marianne's face toward his dick.

She sucked him, cleaned him, and tasted his cum as he watched her mother naked.

On Friday, he told her that she would have to stay Saturday night with him, so she better inform her parents that she would spend the night with her friend.

When Marianne knocked on his door the next day, she heard his baritone voice through the door: "Come in."

When she went in she saw him sitting on the couch with two other men, who were as old as her dad, with liquor bottles and glasses in front of them.

"Stand here," said Jeff pointing near his feet.

As she walked toward them, her gaze drifted to the TV, and saw her mom's face and her huge breasts paused on the screen. She knew they were watching her mother take a shower. Turning her face toward the men she saw them smiling.

"What are you supposed to wear when you're here?" Jeff asked when she stood in front of them.

Hearing that, Marianne's eyes widened and she just stared at them.

When he saw that she wasn't moving, he said in a calm voice: "Do you want to disobey me?"

She again looked at him and knew she couldn't say no. Lowering her gaze, she began taking off her top and skirt.

"Not bad," said one of the men as their eyes roamed over her body, including her green eyes, red lips, and her round breasts.

"Let's see her ID," said the other man to Jeff.

"Sure, George," replied Jeff, taking out Marianne's ID from her handbag.

"See, she's eighteen and I'm telling you she's a virgin, too," he added.

"OK, you know my price. If Graham wants to pay more then we will discuss," said George, turning to the other man.

"I surely would. I'll pay five more," said Graham.

Marianne stood there in bra and panties as both men started naming a price for her body right in front of her until Graham outbid George.

"You can have her after I'm through with her," comforted Graham getting up from the couch and signaling Marianne to follow him to the bedroom.

Once there, he sat down on the bed and told her to take off his trousers.

When she heard him say that she ran from the room, but Jeff caught her in the living room and asked: "Where are you going?"

"Please, not them."

"Why not us?" George asked getting up from the couch where he was watching her mom on TV. "Is there anything wrong with us?" he added as he dragged her by her hair to the bedroom.

"Throw her on the bed," said Graham, who was now naked.

"Hold her, I'll be right back," shouted Jeff.

Throwing her on her back on the bed, George sat down behind her head and held her arms while Graham placed his hands on her thighs and forced her to spread her legs.

Jeff, meanwhile, stood near the bed and started videotaping the whole incident.

"Hide our faces," George told Jeff.

"Of course," he replied.

"Please, let me go, please," Marianne begged.

Instead of listening to her, Graham put his hand on her mouth and with the other hand started taking off her panties.

With her panties off, George turned her on her side and unbuckled her bra.

Sensing that they were not going to listen to her pleadings, she began throwing her legs. Graham, who was little fat, dug his nails deep into her thighs and held her legs tightly as he pushed his cock inside her virgin pussy.

As soon as he did that, Marianne bit her lips hard both in pain and shame.

"Stay still, bitch, we've paid good money for you," said Graham as he began pushing his cock as fast and as deep he could inside her tight hole.

She began crying and bleeding but he ignored everything and kept screwing her until he was filling her with his cum.

With Graham through, he swapped places with George and now it was his turn to enjoy her.

Cupping her breasts, he took her right nipple in his mouth and began pinching her other nipple with his fingers. After sucking her like a child, he bit them lightly and then ran his tongue and lips all over her young body. Keeping his hands on her ripe breasts, he spread her legs and started fucking her.

After raping her, Graham caught her arm and dragged her naked to the living room. There Jeff, who was still filming her, handed the camera to George and came near her.

"Don't create a scene, or I'll show the video of your parents, and your schoolmates, to everybody in the town," he said patting her long red hair. "Do as I tell you and you won't get hurt. Now go to the kitchen and bring the drumsticks."

Marianne walked to the kitchen but her legs were shaking so much that she had to hold the refrigerator door just to stop herself from collapsing on the floor.