From One Teacher to Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the door she began sobbing but was afraid that the men would hear her so she composed herself and picking up the drumsticks went back to the living room.

After placing the plate on the table she was retreating back to the kitchen when George called her and told her to sit on his lap while he ate and drank.

"So that's your mamma?" he asked, pointing at the TV.

Marianne, who was sitting on his lap with her ass on his thighs and her nipples touching his chest, looked at the screen and saw her mom standing naked under the shower.

She nodded yes.

"Jeff, you'll earn a lot if you can get her mother," said Graham in a muffled voice as his mouth was full of chicken.

"Yeah, would like to fuck her," chipped in George. "Do you want to fuck your mamma?"

Marianne stayed silent.

"Or, do you want your daddy inside here?" he asked pushing his greasy finger inside her.

"Show his cock to her," said Graham

Jeff took the remote and played the scene where her dad was washing his cock and balls with soap.

"Look at the screen, bitch," ordered George as he pinched her pink nipples hard.

Letting out a scream she started massaging her nipples to soothe the pain and stared at her own dad's dick.

"Time for some play," said Graham picking up her top and cleaning his fingers with it. "Come here and wake him up."

She slid down from George's lap to Graham's and began stroking his cock

"Suck it, whore," he ordered, slapping her bum.

With tears falling from her eyes, she took his thick dick in her mouth and began pleasuring him.

Jeff, who had again begun filming her, came near her and placed her hand on his erect cock, so now her mouth was full of Graham's dick while in her hand she held Jeff's.

Finishing his drink, George dipped his fingers inside the wine glass, and before Marianne could even comprehend he had put his wet finger inside her tight hole.

Then without any warning, he pushed her on her stomach on Graham's lap and spreading her legs wide open shoved his cock inside her asshole.

Before she could scream, Graham had put his hand on her mouth and Jeff had pinned her down by her neck.

When George entered her asshole it was so painful that she thought he was going to break each and every bone of her body and that blood would start pouring from her hole.

She began crying loudly, but instead of taking it out or slowing down, George kept pushing his dick as deep as he could while his hands mauled her round and perky breasts and nipples by squeezing and pinching them hard.

He kept fucking her until he could go on no more and then unloaded his cum inside her.

Graham, who was watching the whole spectacle from close quarters as Marianne was lying on top of his legs, threw water on her hole when George was finished and asked her to clean the cum with her top. He then pushed her on her fours on the carpet and began screwing her.

With his hands all over her hanging breasts and his lips on her neck and shoulders, he kept pushing his dick until he was completely drained.

As she lay on the carpet sobbing and panting, he threw twenty bucks on her face and said: "Buy some candies."

"Give us a copy of these videos," he told Jeff.

"Sure, but they aren't cheap,"

"Don't worry about that. Get her mother and you'll earn a lot more."

With that, both men left the house.

Marianne thought the ordeal was over, but before she could even get up from the floor Jeff had placed the camera on the table and began fucking her ass and then turning her around and cupping her breasts tightly began pummeling her pussy.

"Don't worry; I'll take good care of you. You're a good fuck," he said as his cock filled her pussy. Just bring your mom here and you'll make me happy. Understood, baby?"

Marianne kept her eyes closed tightly as tears continued to trickle down on her smooth cheek.

Both Graham and George came inside her, but when Jeff was about to come he forced her to open her mouth with his fingers and came inside her mouth, on her lips and the cheeks where her tears were still there.

Leaving her lying there on the floor with her face full of his cum and her tears, he got up and walking toward the bathroom said: "I'm gonna take a bath, you should leave now."

Although it was dark outside, she didn't want to stay there for even a second, so grabbing her top, which had stains all over it, and her skirt but leaving her bra and panties behind along with the twenty bucks, she slowly dragged herself out of the house.

As there was a searing pain in her pussy and asshole, she was barely able to walk, but somehow reached her house and then lying down on the grass near her garage spent the whole night crying softly.

Marianne didn't go to school that day or the next and on the third day heard from a friend that Jeff had left the school and town without telling anyone. There were some rumors that he was wanted by police or somebody.

After a few days, Marianne started feeling better and began going back to school but just when she was settling down she missed her period and discovered that she was pregnant.

Since she didn't want her parents to know or the town to talk to about it, she ran away from home to another state and gave birth to a boy whom she named Keith after her own dad.

Doing all kinds of jobs and somehow surviving, Marianne began raising Keith, who turned out to be a good-looking kid. During that time she did date some men but all were short-lived relationships and she resigned herself to be a single mom.

Marianne was living in a one-bedroom apartment in a run-down building with Keith, who was now eighteen, when she met a woman at the neighborhood store.

The woman initiated the chat and told her that her name was Christy and that she lived on the floor above Marianne's apartment. She even took her to her place and made coffee for her.

Christy told her that in her spare time, she made figurines that she sold to shops but her primary income was the rent she got from some shops she owned.

Soon Christy started inviting Marianne more often to her place and both women began spending hours together talking about jobs, men, and everything in between. They started going shopping, dinners, and even walks together.

Marianne felt comfortable with her and enjoyed her company a lot. After a couple of months, things began to change, although Marianne either didn't notice or didn't care.

Christy started giving her small errands to run, such as bringing medicines, groceries, and other such chores.

Marianne never said no to her maybe because Christy was also giving her some money and presents every month to help with Keith's fees, books, clothes, etc.

Slowly the gifts got expensive as she gave a cell phone, a laptop, and even a PlayStation for Keith.

One evening Marianne was at Christy's apartment and was looking at the dress Christy was wearing when Christy caught her admiring her.

"Like it?" Christy asked as she twirled in the dress.

"Yes," mumbled Marianne, noticing that the black mini dress was completely exposing her smooth thighs and was tightly cupping her ass. Since there were just two thin straps holding the dress together, her neck, shoulders, and back were bare, too.

But the most risqué part was at the front: the dress had an ultra-low neckline, which meant her whole cleavage and all of her breasts except the nipples were totally naked.

"So, what do you think?"

"It's nice," answered Marianne as her eyes wandered over Christy's slender legs and well-proportioned breasts.

"Have bought it for a party that's this weekend. You're also coming with me."

"What will I do there?"

"Listen Marianne, when I say something don't ask questions, OK? Never do that. When I tell you to do something just do it. I don't want you answering back. Understood?"

"Yes," she replied with her head bowed.

On Saturday, she went to the party in a purple evening gown that kept her assets, especially her voluptuous boobs, well hidden.

It was a small party of around twelve people, and after a couple of rounds of drinks, they decided to leave.

In the cab, Christy placed her arm around Marianne's shoulders and drawing her closer kissed her lips.

This was the first time that a woman had kissed Marianne, but instead of pulling away her body responded to her touch.

Christy locked Marianne in a tight embrace and caressed her back as her tongue went deeper inside Marianne's mouth. They continued kissing and touching each other in the lift and then Christy led her to her apartment and to her bed where Christy laid her down on her back and started kissing her neck and shoulders.

She untied her black hair and lay down next to Marianne, with her five-foot and five-inch frame that was just two inches shorter than Marianne pressed closely together.

"Is this your first time?" she asked when she saw Marianne curled up like a child with her eyes closed.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Don't worry, will teach you everything. Do you know what laoshi means?"

"No."

"It means teacher in Chinese. From now on you'll always address me as laoshi, got it?"

Marianne opened her eyes and nodded in agreement.

Christy cupped Marianne's voluptuous breasts and began playing with her nipples as her lips explored her smooth stomach, her thighs, and her mouth.

When Christy's fingers reached Marianne's pussy, the wetness surprised her.

"Has it been long?" she enquired, taking her fingers that were dripping with juices out.

"Yes," Marianne admitted.

Christy lowered her head and slipped her tongue inside as her hands caressed Marianne's erect nipples.

With Christy's tongue in her and her hands on her big boobs, Marianne began experiencing ecstasy and arousal for the first time in her whole life.

As she became more aroused, her moaning grew louder and she tried to move Christy away from her drenched pussy, but Christy ignored her pleadings, the constant moving of her legs and kept eating her until Marianne collapsed in total exhaustion and orgasm.

"Honey, you drowned me in floods," said Christy, smiling and wiping Marianne's juices from her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Sorry," Marianne murmured.

"Don't be silly, I loved it. You taste delicious."

After that evening, Marianne started spending most of her time with Christy. She even told her how Jeff had sold her virginity and how he, Graham, and George had raped her.

Christy took Marianne to a house in a leafy suburb where she was met by three men and three women in the living room. After introductions, they sat down with drinks in their hands and began discussing their children's school problems.

In the middle of the talks, a woman, Sara got up to refill her glass and then sat down on the thighs of Andrew, a man sitting opposite Marianne.

Marianne averted her eyes when she saw him putting his hand inside her orange blouse.

"You're a lucky man," said Andrew to Tim, as he freed Sara's small and perky breasts from her black bra.

"That's true. I've got the best wife," he replied as he watched Andrew rub his wife's pink nipples.

"Am I not hot?" Erica asked, getting on her fours and crawling toward Jason.

"Of course, you're. That's why Andrew loves you," said Jason as he lifted her skirt with his feet and caressed her well-developed ass.

Andrew, whose hands were squeezing Sara's naked breasts, signaled to Christy with his eyes and said: "Time to taste new meat?"

Christy got up from the couch and holding Marianne's arm took her to a room.

Placing her arms on Marianne's hips said: "They are my friends. You'll have to make them happy."

"What will I have to do, laoshi?"

"You'll do whatever they want. And remember, you've to make them happy. Now wait here."

Leaving her there, she went out and said: "She's ready."

Andrew entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Be gentle with her," Christy said, leaving them together.

"Take off your clothes," ordered Andrew, who was standing behind her.

With her head bowed, she unbuttoned her shirt and then let her sarong slip to the ground.

"And the rest?"

Hearing his loud voice made the hair of her neck stand in fear.

Putting her hands behind her back, she unbuckled her green bra and dropped it near her feet.

She wanted to turn around just to see his face but was afraid of his reaction, so kept her bowed and removed her green panties.

"Place your palms on the bed and bend," Andrew growled as he took off his clothes.

Coming near her, he tightly cupped her breasts that were hanging like ripe melons, and then spreading her legs with his legs, he shoved his cock inside her.

Although she hasn't had a cock in years and was dreading the moment, as soon she felt it filling her she wanted it more.

Andrew began fucking her slowly, he took out his dick just until the tip, waited for a second or two, and then shoved all of it inside her.

Then he picked up pace. His hands began squeezing, caressing, and pinching her voluptuous breasts and erect nipples as his cock went faster and deeper.

Just then Christy walked in with Tim carrying completely nude Erica. They left the door wide open.

Christy lit a cigarette and sat down on a chair to watch all the action.

Erica had Tim's cock in her when Andrew took his out from Marianne's pussy and spread his cum all over his wife's stomach and boobs.

"Make her clean it," said Christy, pointing at Marianne.

Andrew grabbed her hair and pushed her face toward Erica's body.

Without even raising her eyebrows, Marianne began licking each and every drop of his cum. When she was finished, Andrew shoved his dick into her mouth and she cleaned it, too.

For a second she thought it was over but before she could even turn, Tim had put his hand behind her neck and had buried her face in the pillow.

He began taking off his clothes, and Erica got up to get the cream but Christy stopped her.

"Do her dry."

Tim slapped saliva on his cock and, parting her cheeks with his hands, he shoved his dick in her asshole in one strong thrust.

Marianne let out a scream as his cock tore through her but the others heard only a muffled voice because the pillow absorbed her pain.

When Andrew was fucking her he had started off slowly. Tim, on the other hand, began banging hard and fast. Holding her by her hips, he rammed it so deep that her legs started shaking and she began fearing the rupture of her ass.

In the middle of all this, she heard Jason, Lesley, and Sara talking. She understood that all of them were there watching her getting her hole fucked nice and well.

Tim was about to come so he turned her around and, opening her mouth, forced her to swallow his cum right in front of everybody.

After licking him completely clean, Marianne closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath, her huge breasts were heaving and both her holes were aching.

But they didn't even allow her to get a break as she saw Jason climbing on top of her. She automatically spread her legs and got ready for another pummeling.

Jason lifted her ass up in the air and tightly cupping her breasts rammed his cock inside her.

Unlike Andrew and Tim, he liked talking.

"Enjoying it?" Jason asked.

When she didn't answer, he lightly slapped her cheek and said: "Are you?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

"You like getting fucked, don't you, bitch?"

She didn't want to reply but he was pinching her nipples hard, so nodded her head and said: "Yes."

"Oh, you're a good whore, a really good one. Will make you taste my cum, too. You will drink it. Oh yes."

He continued talking dirty to her, whore and bitch being his favorite words, as his hands kept squeezing, cupping, and pinching her voluptuous breasts and as his cock kept screwing her pussy.

Just like Tim, he too came inside her mouth and on her face and then made her lick his dick dry.

While she was licking him clean, she heard Christy say: "OK, girls your turn now."

Lesley, Sara, and Erica stopped playing with each other and Erica took a pink dildo from Christy that she had taken out from a drawer.

She strapped it around her hairy pussy and shoved it inside Marianne's pussy. Sara, meanwhile, sat down on Marianne's face and made her eat her shaved pussy.

Once Erica was through with her, she exchanged places with Sara and forced Marianne to eat her. Then Lesley fucked her with the dildo.

Finally, it was Christy's turn. But unlike the other two women, she chose a different route.

Strapping a large red dildo, she told Marianne to go on her fours and then pushed the dildo as hard and as deep as she could in her ass.

This time there was no pillow to muffle her voice. Marianne begged Christy for mercy, threw her arms around, and held the bed so tightly that her knuckles became red. But Christy was in no mood for mercy.

She and her dildo turned out to be more painful than even Tim's cock. In the middle of pummeling her ass, Christy said to Erica: "Get the bowl."

Erica placed a large bowl on the floor and Marianne watched as first Jason, then Andrew, and then Tim masturbated into it.

Erica lifted it and put it in the center of the living room.

"Let's go," said Christy taking out the dildo from Marianne's ass, which had turned red.

Grabbing her by her hair she led the way as Marianne crawled behind her on her fours.

"Clean it," she ordered placing her leg on Marianne's neck and pressing her face toward the bowl.

Marianne hunched down and began licking the cum-filled bowl. She licked the cum off the edges, from the center, and from every corner.

After making sure that Marianne had cleaned it nicely and had swallowed all of it, Christy released her grip on Marianne's neck and told her to put on clothes as it was time to go home.

Two days later, Marianne received a call from Christy asking her to come to her apartment.

"Tim's waiting for you in the bedroom, go service him," she said when Marianne arrived.

"OK, laoshi," she replied, putting her handbag on the floor and walking toward the room.

She was sucking Tim's cock when Christy entered the room and asked Tim, who was lying naked on his back, whether he would like a cigarette.

"How's our girl?" Christy said, giving the cigarette to him.

"She's a nice piece of ass."

"Yes, she's," agreed Christy as she rubbed her hand over Marianne's bare ass and left the room.

For the next ten minutes, Tim played with her body, sucking and squeezing her breasts, kissing her all over and even finger fucked her, before screwing her and making her swallow his cum.

After that, she was called to Christy's place every evening for the next five days. All the three men and the women took turns in using and abusing her body in every way. They made her lick their ass, swallow their cum, and even filmed her getting fucked by Jason while his wife Lesley shoved a dildo up her ass.

On the fifth day, it was Sunday evening and she had already been fucked thrice since morning by them and had done all the household chores of Christy, such as cleaning, washing, cooking, and buying groceries, when Christy came to her.

"You won't go to work from tomorrow. We want you to be available to us whenever we want. Don't worry about money. We'll take care of you," she said, handing her an envelope.

"From now on you won't have to worry about anything. Here's some for Keith, take him shopping," she added giving her another envelope.

From then on Marianne was at their beck and call day and night and they did utilize her services although they were generous with money and gifts.

One night Keith was watching a movie on his laptop when the phone rang and Christy asked him to come upstairs.

When he went to her place, he saw his mom spread out on the bed in her nightgown.

"We drank a bit," said Christy, who was in shorts and wasn't wearing a bra under the top because he could clearly see her nipples poking out.