From One Teacher to Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw him looking at her pointers she tried to adjust her top but it was in vain as her top was simply too tight.

"Could you please focus on her?" She asked in mock exasperation. "She has work tomorrow, so take her downstairs."

"Yes, sure," he said, moving his eyes away from her breasts.

Holding his mom by her arms he tried to make her stand on her feet but she was too unsteady.

"Put your hand around her back," Christy instructed.

So he wrapped his arm around her but her head kept falling back.

"God, grip her nicely," exclaimed Christy, clearly frustrated at his clumsiness. "Like this," she added, pulling his hand and placing it on his mom's left breast. "Now hold her tightly."

So he tightened his grip on his mom's huge breast, completely squeezing it in the process.

"Yes, like that," she said as she watched him cupping his own mom tit.

"Take these," said Christy, holding an orange bra and panties in her hands. But since his one hand was on his mother's tit and the other on her stomach, she had no option than to slightly part the top part of Marianne's nightgown and stuff the bra and panties down there, revealing in the process her massive cleavage to her son.

"Be careful," she told him as she readjusted the gown.

Keith started dragging his mom but as he was doing it he noticed from the corner of his eyes a blue dildo lying on a chair. Pretending as if he hadn't seen it, he helped her down the lift to their apartment and gently laid her down on her bed and taking his hand off her breast drew the quilt over her.

She was at Christy's house when Christy told her that she goes camping in the woods every year and this year she wants her and Keith to come along.

"But I've never gone camping," Marianne said.

"I usually go with Jason and others but this time you'll come with me. Don't worry, it's a peaceful and beautiful place. I have all the gear, you just pack your and Keith's clothes."

She was getting ready at Christy's house on the day of departure when Christy said: "Wear this."

"Yes, laoshi," replied Marianne, taking the shopping bag from Christy's hand.

Standing in front of her teacher, she took off her overalls, then her top, jeans, and finally her undergarments.

After putting on the black bra and panties that Christy had bought for her, she got into the blue jeans and was trying to wear the white shirt when she found buttoning it up difficult.

Marianne lifted her face and looked at Christy.

"Don't stare at me. Button it up if you don't want Keith to gawk at you."

Taking a deep breath, Marianne somehow succeeded with the buttons, but she knew that her voluptuous boobs were stretching the tight shirt so much that the buttons were struggling to maintain her modesty.

But that wasn't all. The shirt was made of such a thin material that her whole cleavage and black bra were as clearly visible as her hand. In an effort to make her chest less prominent, Marianne tried to loosen the shirt by pulling it away from her bra with her fingers, but the shirt was so tight that it stayed stuck on her breasts.

"Laoshi, Keith's coming with us."

"Yes, so?"

"Should I wear this in front of him?"

"Are you questioning me?" said Christy, getting up from the bed and coming near her.

"No," she replied with her head bowed.

"Good. Now pick up the bags and move."

Marianne heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that Keith was already sitting on the back seat of the SUV, and quickly got on the front seat next to Christy.

On the road, Keith did put his hands a couple of times on the front seat and leaned forward to talk to Christy, who - Marianne suspected - was constantly engaging him in small talk either to grant him a good look at her thighs, which were completely naked thanks to her short skirt or wanted him to see how the well-shaped breasts of his mom were filling up the tight shirt.

After driving for nearly two hours, they stopped at a gas station, and Marianne waited for them to get into the convenience store before getting down and heading to the washroom.

From there Marianne drove and somehow tried to keep her assets hidden from her son. But it all proved to be fruitless when she reached the site deep in the woods.

Since their plan was to camp there for a week, they were carrying lots of stuff and that meant Marianne had to leave her chest alone and focus on carrying the camping gear.

In an effort to keep herself away from her son's gaze, she first tried to walk ahead of him, but the two bags she was lugging forced her to slow down. Then she began walking behind him, but he continuously kept looking back to talk to her and to warn her of branches, so she simply gave up and concentrated on getting to the campsite.

On reaching a small patch of clean ground near a river stream, they stopped and Christy decided to pitch the tents on that patch.

All three began opening the bags to get the stuff out of them, but when they opened the second tent they found that it had such a big hole right through it that it was impossible to use it.

"How did that happen? When I bought it yesterday it was fine," said Christy.

Both Marianne and Keith shrugged their shoulders and looked at each other.

"This is a problem. Now we have only one tent," added Christy.

"We can go and buy another one," suggested Keith.

"How? It's a four-hour drive. Besides, today is Saturday and the shop is closed on weekends. Well, we'll have to do with one tent."

"But all of us can't sleep in one tent," protested Marianne, raising her voice both in panic and desperation at the thought of sleeping with both Christy and her son in one single tent.

"We will. OK?" said Christy as she stood in front of Marianne with her arms on her hips.

Marianne didn't say anything and just stood there.

"Start unpacking," Christy ordered both Marianne and Keith.

Although Marianne's mind was occupied with the thought of sharing the tent with her own son, she was aware that he was looking at her shirt, which after the long walk and dragging the bags had become wet due to sweat and her cleavage and black bra were visible.

After unpacking everything and setting up the tent, Christy told Keith to prepare sandwiches and asked Marianne to come with her for a shower in the stream.

"Come here," said Christy.

When Marianne went near her, Christy wrapped one leg around her ass and, taking Marianne's hand, shoved two fingers inside her pussy.

Throwing her arms around Marianne's back and holding her tight, said: "I've never done it in water. Fuck me hard."

Marianne looked up at the woods to check whether Keith was there or not, but Christy turned her head toward her and locked her lips in a kiss as her tongue began exploring Marianne's mouth.

"Oh! I love your tits," whispered Christy as her hands squeezed Marianne's voluptuous breasts and her lips sucked her pink nipples.

Marianne arched her back as Christy's mouth and hands played with her breasts while her own fingers fucked Christy's pussy deep in the water.

"Don't forget, you're my girl. You'll do as I say," said Christy, clinching her jaw as she filled Marianne's fingers with her juices.

Then without another word, she came out of the water.

Once on the grass, Marianne picked up the towel and rubbed Christy's hair, back, her ass, her legs, and then her neck, tits, stomach and her thighs.

After that, Marianne helped her put on shorts and a bra with a spaghetti top over it. Christy decided to go without panties. With her mistress dressed, Marianne wore the clothes that Christy had brought for her: a bra and a T-shirt, panties, and shorts.

When they reached the campsite, Keith was already eating a sandwich.

"Sorry, was hungry."

"Don't worry about it. You wanna take a shower?" asked Christy.

"Later."

"Spread these mats on the ground."

Keith got up to do it, but Christy stopped him and said: "Your mom will do it; she knows how to spread things."

Taking the sandwiches from the plastic table, Christy lay down on the mat and ordered Marianne to bring the beer.

After finishing the sandwich, Christy told Marianne to get the sunscreen cream.

When Marianne returned with the cream, Christy had already taken off her top and was lying on her stomach with her blue bra unbuckled, although as the buckles were still on her back her sideboobs weren't exposed, a relief for Marianne as she didn't want Keith to see them.

"Is this how I taught you to do it?" asked Christy when she felt Marianne's palms working hurriedly on her back.

"No, laoshi."

"Then do it properly."

Marianne took another scoop of the cream and started applying it gently on Christy's neck, her back, and then her thighs and legs.

"Why don't you go and take a shower?" Marianne said to Keith as she was feeling nervous with him watching her hunched on her knees and touching another woman's semi-nude body.

"He'll go when he wants," interjected Christy, turning herself on her back.

Marianne slowly worked her fingers from Christy's thighs to her stomach and then her neck and shoulders, lifting her hands above Christy's breasts to avoid touching her bra.

She repeated the process.

"Don't you like the sun?" Christy asked Keith.

"Yeah, I do."

"Then why don't you take off your T-shirt? Ever gone camping before?"

"No."

"Take off your T-shirt, she'll apply the cream."

"I can do it myself," replied Keith as he took off his tee and revealed his broad chest and abs.

"You've a good body," commented Christy as her eyes wandered over his muscular physique.

"Apply some here, and then go to him," said Christy, pointing at her cleavage with her eyes.

Marianne had avoided touching her bra precisely because she didn't want to touch Christy's breasts in front of her own son, but now there was no escape.

Placing her ass on Christy's crotch, she touched Christy's boobs with the tip of her fingers and began applying the cream on her cleavage and in between the valley.

"Put some pressure," hissed Christy.

Marianne took a deep breath and worked her fingers all over her bare skin avoiding the part hidden under the bra.

"Enough. Now go to him."

"He can do it himself," suggested Marianne.

"But I want you to do it," ordered Christy, staring at her with her brown eyes.

Her tone was such that even Keith didn't protest and obediently lay down on his stomach.

Marianne hunched down on her knees near his hips and began applying the cream on his legs, then his thighs, and then on his back and near the strap of his shorts.

Although her mind wasn't enjoying the experience, her fingers could sense how strong his legs were, how muscular his thighs were, and how broad his hips were.

"Turn around," said Christy, and he immediately did.

Marianne's fingers began working on his legs, knees, and thighs, and avoided touching the front of his shorts although she was aware that the visible bulge meant that he was aroused.

Ignoring the naked truth, she applied the cream to his stomach, his chest, and even his pink nipples.

"Leave him. Go get cigarettes from my bag."

"She tells me you're a good student," Christy said to Keith.

"I guess so."

"You plan to go to college?" She asked as Marianne lit her cigarette.

"Yes."

"What do want to study?"

"Fashion designing."

"Why? Just to get girls?"

"No," he replied as his cheeks turned red.

"What do you think of her fashion sense?"

"She has a simple taste," he said, looking at his mom sitting next to Christy in a loose T-shirt and shorts.

"And me?"

"You're elegant. Mom loves your clothes. She says you look lovely in anything."

"Does she? Hmm. I had selected the shirt she was wearing in the morning. Wasn't that a great shirt?"

"Yeah. I think so."

"She didn't like it. She thought it was too tight and revealing. You want to be a designer, so you tell me, was it a bad choice?"

"You've changed her. Now she wants to dress like you."

"You do, do you?"

"Yes, laoshi," replied Marianne.

"Do you know why she calls me laoshi?"

"Yes, because you like teaching."

"That's true. I'm teaching her to be a good girl. Do you know what that means?"

When Christy said that, Marianne missed a heartbeat thinking that she might spill the beans.

"No," replied Keith, looking at his mother, who was sitting with her head bowed.

"It means behaving well, obeying orders, and following discipline. Are you a good boy?"

"Yeah."

"We'll see."

"Mom was telling me you come here a lot."

"Yes, I come with my friends. She knows them well, too. Don't you know them well?" Christy asked Marianne as she put her leg on her thigh.

Marianne simply nodded.

"Now go take a shower and take care of it, too," said Christy, pointing at his crotch with her eyes.

"After that, help her cook food."

Turning his head sheepishly, Keith got up and hurried toward the river stream.

"Why haven't you taken off your T-shirt?"

"I'm fine, laoshi."

"He's a good kid and handsome, too. Much better than the men we have. You'll have to know him better."

As soon as Christy said that, Marianne blurted: "No, laoshi, please no. Not him, please."

"Why not? He is young, smart and, by the looks of his shorts, he seemed happy to see us. We can bring him into our fold."

"Please, laoshi, not him. I'll do whatever you want but not my son."

"Don't be a fool. Everybody in the group loves you. Do you want them to throw you out? I've done so much for you. Do you want to lose me? You and I'll be gentle with him. You know how our friends will treat such a fresh meat, but we'll first test the water. We won't do anything in a hurry. Don't worry. Now go prepare food before it gets dark."

While Marianne and Keith were making dinner, Christy was lying on the mat watching the stars in the clear blue sky.

"Keith, why do they design dresses that nobody can wear?"

"To get on TV," he answered.

"You know, I see all these models wearing all these transparent clothes without bras or anything, and I always think who'll wear these tops? Certainly not somebody who's big at the top like your mom."

"Guess so," replied Keith with his gaze firmly at the griller.

"Have you created anything for Mom?"

"I once bought a jacket but she forced me to return it."

"Why?"

"She said it was too expensive. Then I made an evening gown for her by myself, but she didn't take that either."

"Why not?"

"Ask her."

"I'm asking you."

"Don't know. She said she can't wear it."

"Because?"

"She said it was wild."

"Well, when we go back show it to me."

"I've it here."

Just as he said it, Marianne turned toward him and stared at him, but it was too late.

"You've brought it with you? Great. It's dark now but will see it in the morning."

After dinner, they wanted to sit under the sky but were tired, so started getting up.

"It's a two-people tent, so we'll have to adjust," said Christy.

"Why don't you sleep in the vehicle?" Marianne whispered to Keith.

But Christy heard her.

"You want him to walk all the way at this hour and sleep there all alone?" she asked Marianne.

"Do you want to sleep there alone or with us here?" Christy said to Keith.

"Here, if Mom's fine with it."

"Three isn't a crowd for her. She won't mind it. Now go inside, change, and take the right side. I'll take the left one and your mom the middle."

When Christy and Marianne came in, Keith was already in bed.

"Don't turn your face," Christy warned him as she changed into a short nightgown without a bra or panties.

Once she was in bed, Marianne hurriedly got into an ankle-length nightgown and kept her bra and panties on.

Since the tent wasn't made for three people, the arrangement was tight.

Christy had her front pressed against Marianne's front, whose back was pressed against her son's back.

"Are you going to sleep with your bra on?" Christy asked, touching its strap under Marianne's nightgown.

"Yes," replied Marianne in a hushed tone.

"OK. We know your mom is a prude. Let's see what you're. Are you wearing underwear?"

"Huh? Yes."

"Go out of the tent, take it off, put your shorts back on, and come back in. Get up."

Keith turned around but his mom didn't even look at him, so he got out and took it off.

"Hand it to me," said Christy, extending her arm in the dark.

"Shouldn't sleep in underwear. Don't turn your face, Keith. Now, you take off your bra."

Marianne sat up and after unbuckling her bra under the nightgown gave it to Christy.

"Fine, now let's go to sleep."

At the break of dawn, Christy chirped: "Good morning everyone. Had good sleep?"

When she didn't hear any reply, she said: "Hello? I'm talking to you guys."

"Morning," Keith mumbled. His back was still toward his mom.

"Good morning, laoshi," whispered Marianne, whose big breasts were pressed against Christy's.

"Slept nicely?" said Christy, putting one arm under Marianne's head and the other on her hip.

"Yes."

"Mmm, me too," murmured Christy, as she kissed Marianne's lips and cheek.

"Where are you going?" Christy asked when she saw Keith getting up.

"To brush teeth."

"Aren't you going to kiss your mom and me?"

"Uh, OK," he said, as he bent down, his one hand was in his pocket, and kissed the cheeks of his mom and Christy.

"Here's your armor. Now you don't have to walk around with one hand in your pocket," said Christy, beaming a big smile as she handed him back his underwear.

Keith's whole face turned red when he heard her, and Marianne closed her eyes tightly to somehow block the image of him hiding his hard-on by holding it in his hand in his pocket.

Grabbing the underwear, Keith quickly got out of the tent.

"Here are yours," added Christy, dangling Marianne's bra.

When Marianne stretched her hand to get it, Christy said: "Not so fast. You'll have to earn it."

Placing her hand near Marianne, Christy climbed on top of her and began kissing her red lips, pushing her tongue deep inside her mouth. Marianne embraced her tightly with both of her arms and filled her mouth with Christy's morning breath and saliva.

Slowly moving her arm, she caressed Christy's bare bottoms and pushed her finger inside her pussy.

"You're already wet," said Marianne, putting the finger into her mouth and wiping it clean.

"Blame him, not me," replied Christy as her mouth sucked Marianne's big breasts and pink nipples.

"I can't wait to have you," whispered Marianne.

"Later. Let me help you hide your big ones before he comes," suggested Christy, picking up the bra and putting one strap over Marianne's shoulder and the other one and then pushing her voluptuous breasts into the cups. Placing both hands on the cups, she squeezed them tightly and lightly pinched her nipples.

"Aren't you going to wear yours?"

"Nah, I like my babies to be free," said Christy as she got out of the tent wearing just the short nightgown, leaving her thighs fully exposed.

After brushing their teeth, and doing their daily routine on the portable toilet, they sat down on the mats for breakfast.

While they were busy with breakfast, Marianne noticed that Keith's eyes were wandering a lot on Christy's body. She saw him looking at her behind and bare thighs several times.

The fact that the length of the nightgown was leaving little to the imagination, especially the way it was hugging her swaying ass and exposing her legs, made it more difficult for Keith to keep his eyes away from her tall and slim figure.

Marianne was washing the dishes in the portable sink when Christy asked Keith to show her the dress he had made for his mom.

He went with her inside the tent and gave her the well-wrapped dress.

"Did you really make it yourself?" Christy asked, holding the purple evening gown.

"I bought the dress, but made some changes."