From One Teacher to Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you do it?"

"Completed it two days ago. She didn't wear it, so brought it here thinking that she might put it on here."

"She didn't even try it on?"

"No."

"Why this design? Just want to understand your thinking."

"Don't know. Just liked it."

"Can see why you liked it."

"What do you mean?"

Placing the dress in front of her body, Christy said: "Anybody would love to see your mom in this. She's going to look amazing in it. Wait here."

Calling Marianne inside, she showed her the gown.

"Your son's ambitious, that much I'll say," commented Christy with a smile.

"Yeah, too ambitious," replied Marianne as she looked at Keith who was standing there trying to decipher their meaning.

"Since he's gone to such great length, you should at least try it."

"He's crazy."

"Come on; just try it, for his sake."

"OK. Get out of the tent," she said, turning toward Keith.

"Just turn your back," ordered Christy.

With his back turned, Marianne took off her nightgown and got into the evening dress.

"Keith, since you created it, come offer your suggestions."

"No, let him stay there, laoshi."

"Oh, come on. If he's going to be a designer, he should get comfortable with female bodies. Come here."

When he went near them, his mom was standing with her back toward him, revealing her whole bare back through the large cut he had made in the gown.

"What do you think?" Christy asked, turning his mother toward him.

On seeing her, his eyes became bigger and he took a deep breath. Although he wasn't aware, both Christy and Marianne noticed the redness of his cheeks and his efforts to stop his mouth going dry.

"So?" Christy probed.

"Yeah, she looks lovely," replied Keith after struggling to clear his throat.

"There's something wrong here. Can you point out what it is? If you can, I'll help you get into the course."

Keith knew what was wrong, but was finding it difficult to say it, so he just stood there.

"Well, what is it?" Christy again asked.

Knowing that she won't let go plus her promise of helping him finally forced the words out.

"Her bra's spoiling the look."

"So you want to see your mom without a bra, is that it?"

"No," he protested as his face took on the color of a ripe tomato.

"Don't worry. I was joking. You're right. Go help her take it off."

"Laoshi," pleaded Marianne, putting her hands across her chest.

"He's not going to peek. Relax."

Keith went behind his mother and lifting the strap from behind her neck placed it on her front. Then holding the sides of the dress with his fingers, he pushed it down a bit.

With the gown out of the way, he unbuckled her bra and slowly dragged it out across her chest as she kept her hands on the dress to keep her nipples hidden.

Putting the bra on the bed, he pushed her gown up and placed the strap behind her neck.

"Now it's looking perfect," exclaimed Christy.

He couldn't agree more. His mom was looking beautiful. As her long hair was tied tightly, her back was completely bare, with only the necklace adorning her long neck. But the real beauty of the dress started below the neck.

The gown had such a deep neck, which he himself had created, that he could see the blue veins running down from her neck to over her ample cleavage and then down from her nipples to her smooth stomach.

He could see his own mom's whole cleavage and a good part of her voluptuous breasts right in front of his eyes.

After admiring how round and big his mother's boobs were, his eyes traveled down, and saw that her right thigh was naked thanks to the slit in the dress that went up to nearly her panties.

When Marianne saw him looking at her thigh, she extended her foot forward, forcing the gown to part more.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Yes, Mom, you look lovely."

"Need to smoke a cigarette," said Christy as she stepped out of the tent.

"So, you made this for me?"

"Yes."

"Don't you think it's a bit wild?"

"No. Why? Don't you like it?"

"I like it, honey. OK, here are some suggestions. These straps aren't tight enough. See."

To demonstrate what she meant, Marianne cupped her ample breasts and pushed them up.

"Now if the straps weren't loose, then they won't droop. Right?"

"Yes, I get it," replied Keith as he came near her and holding the straps with his fingers pushed them up, spilling out her breasts in the process."

"Notice how the shape changes."

"True," he agreed as her voluptuous breasts became rounder and fuller right in front of his eyes."

"Don't worry, will fix it and wear it. Thank you very much, darling," said Marianne, kissing his cheek.

"Now get out as I've to change."

They were sitting outside watching the mountain on the other side of the river stream when Christy suggested: "Let's go for a walk."

"Let me take a shower," said Marianne.

"You can take it after we come back. Let's go."

Although the three had planned to go just for a walk, they ended up spending more than two hours in the woods and on the mountain.

He was walking behind them when he saw Christy putting her arm on Marianne's hip and slowly slipping it below to feel her meaty ass.

Aware that her son was right behind her, Marianne placed her hand on Christy's arm and tried to move it to her waist, but instead of removing her hand, Christy cupped Marianne left ass and squeezed it tightly.

Then turning her head a little, she winked at Keith.

During the whole walk, he enjoyed the view of his mom's swaying ass in tight jeans and Christy's tight tushy in shorts.

The way their breasts heaved, moved, and bounced, especially when they climbed steep paths, was what interested him, not the birds, the trees, or the mountains.

After walking for some time, they decided to take a rest under the shade of trees. Finishing the coffee and cookies they had brought, Christy lit a cigarette and lay down on the grass with her head on Marianne's thighs.

Although there wasn't anything overtly sexual about it, watching her cheek touch the bare skin of his own mom's ample thighs stirred his already aroused cock.

Closing her eyes, Christy turned her body and brought her mouth near the pussy of Marianne, who was stretched on the ground on her back, with her long hair spread on the grass like a flower and her hand caressing Christy's short black hair and the back of her neck.

Just the view of his mom, with her hard nipples visible under the shirt falling and rising with her every breath, lying so close to another woman, was becoming too much, so Keith got up silently and went behind the trees to jerk off.

By the time they came back, it was already getting dark, so Christy went to take a shower while Keith and Marianne prepared food. When Christy came back, Marianne went and after that, it was Keith's turn to hit the river stream.

It was late at night when Marianne felt somebody touching her body. When she opened her eyes, she saw Christy caressing her neck. Throwing her arm behind Marianne's back, Christy brought her closer and kissed her lips.

Marianne too snuggled against her warm body, pressing her big breasts against Christy's firm breasts, and opened her mouth for her tongue. But when Christy tried to put her hand inside her nightgown, Marianne whispered that Keith might wake up.

Ignoring her plea, Christy pushed her hand inside her gown and began running her fingers around Marianne's pink nipples.

"You're horny," said Christy as she softly pinched her erect nipples.

Marianne didn't say but was wondering why she had been aroused so much since the morning. Bringing her hand slowly down, Christy pushed two fingers inside Marianne's pussy, but immediately took them out.

"Honey, what happened? It's flooded," Christy said in mock surprise as Marianne's juices dripped from her fingers.

"He might see us," Marianne again pleaded while simultaneously opening her legs.

"Forget him. We need to take care of you," replied Christy as she pushed Marianne's gown over her voluptuous breasts and putting her arm around Marianne's ample bum, brought her mouth near her soaking wet vagina.

They shouldn't have worried about Keith as he was already awake. The rustling of their bodies woke him up and he realized what was happening when Christy commented on Marianne's wet pussy.

As her tongue entered Marianne's vagina, she arched her back and placed both her hands on Christy's head.

Due to space constraints, both were lying sideways. But that didn't deter Christy, who began by licking Marianne's lips but was soon pushing her tongue as deep as she could. To help Christy, Marianne lifted her leg and placed it on Christy's back.

While her tongue was fucking Marianne's pussy, her hands were all over her ample breasts, touching, squeezing and caressing them.

Usually, it took Marianne some time to come, but tonight she not only came early but came so much that Christy had to pull her mouth away.

Although it was Marianne who was worried about the noise, when her juices began flowing, it was she who started moaning, "Oh god, that's good, please laoshi, yes please."

Throwing and locking her arms in the air, Marianne began rubbing her legs together as her cum raced down all the way to her inner thigh.

"You're in the mood today, aren't you?" Christy asked, looking straight at Marianne's face.

Turning her head to see if Keith was awake or not, she nodded yes and whispered: "Loved it."

Then touching Christy's boobs murmured: "My turn now."

"No, go wash yourself. We'll do it tomorrow."

"OK," replied Marianne as she pulled down her nightgown and got out of the tent.

As soon as she was out, Christy came near Keith.

"I know you're awake. Come on, let's take care of it before your mother comes back," she said, putting her hand inside his shorts.

Taken aback by her act, he turned around and saw that her gown was open and her breasts were hanging naked.

When she saw him staring at her breasts, she said: "Feel how much you turn us on."

Realizing what was happening, he tried to stop her from unbuttoning his shorts but she took his hand and placed it on her tits as her hand grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

"There's no time now. Be patient and you can have both of us. Now think about her big breasts and come fast."

She need not have said that because he was already thinking of his own mom's boobs and came all over Christy's hand and on his shorts.

By the time Marianne came back, Keith was lying on his side like a good boy and Christy was waiting for her with her head propped up on her palm.

"Good night, darling," said Christy as she kissed Marianne's lips and pushed her finger covered with Keith's cum inside her mouth.

Marianne thought it was her laoshi's juice so tasted it eagerly and went to sleep.

"Aren't you again forgetting something?" Christy asked when she saw Keith getting up in the morning.

Afraid that his mother might see last night's cum marks on his shorts, he replied: "Later."

"If I say now, it means now. Go give your mom a kiss."

Her tone told him that he had to obey her, so he quickly bent down and kissed his mom's cheek. Then putting his hands on the mattress he tried to give a peck on Christy's cheek, but she caught his arms and dragged him between herself and Marianne, squeezing him in the middle.

As soon as he was sandwiched, his mother threw the quilt over him and brought him and Christy into her quilt.

His front was now pressed against Christy's front, with her breasts buried into his chest and her thighs rubbing against his legs. His back, meanwhile, was squeezed against his mom's voluptuous boobs and his ass was against her stomach.

"You take care of him while I freshen up," said Christy as she adjusted the short nightgown and got out of the tent.

"You don't even talk to me, you're always busy."

"I do. Get off me," he said although he made no attempt to free his elbow that was crushed between his mom's big breasts.

Since she wasn't wearing a bra, his arm could feel the softness and roundness of her assets through the nightgown.

He was wondering whether she was aware that he could feel her breasts when she placed her leg on his leg and propped her front part on his broad chest.

"Are you enjoying here?"

"Yes," he replied, watching how her breasts were spilling out of the gown, exposing her cleavage completely.

"I know Christy isn't easy to handle but she likes you a lot."

"Yeah, she's fine. I like her."

"So you're not missing home or anything?"

"No. Are you?"

"With you here? Not at all. I can stay here forever."

"Really?

"Nah, but it's great."

Just then Christy came back, and seeing how Marianne was half spread on Keith, remarked: "Mother and son are bonding very well. Move your leg, honey."

Marianne shifted her body but inadvertently her thigh was now on Keith's hard-on, which was already struggling under the shorts.

He thought sensing how his erect cock was pressed against her body, his mom would shift, but she made no such attempt.

"I was just asking him whether he was happy here."

"Given that he went off behind the trees when we went for a walk yesterday and the fact that he's getting a pretty good view, I think he's more than happy here," said Christy, pointing at Marianne's half-naked breasts with her eyes.

"Well, anything for my boy," she said, kissing him on the cheek and getting up.

He stood up, with his hands in his pockets, and rushed off behind the portable toilet to masturbate.

They were sitting under the dark sky after eating breakfast when it started raining. All of them ran inside the tent and waited for the rain to stop before heading off to explore the ruins of an old mansion that was some distance away in the woods. But it continued to pour.

"How about we enjoy the rain," suggested Christy.

"What do you mean?" asked Keith.

"Let's go outside and enjoy it."

"Yeah, OK. What do you say, Mom?"

"No, thanks."

He looked at Christy, who signaled with her eyes, so he went near his mom and putting one arm under her thighs and the other under her back, lifted her up and carried her into the rain. She kept screaming at him to let her go, but he simply ignored her.

Once outside, he held her until she was completely wet.

Christy, who was game right from the start, lay down on the grass as raindrops fell on her body and drenched her nightgown.

Keith took off his T-shirt and stood there enjoying the rain in his shorts. Seeing that she was already soaked, Marianne too joined them. She jumped on his back, pressing her front against his naked back, and throwing her arms around his neck asked him to carry her around the tent.

"You're heavy," he said as he put his hands on her bum.

"I'm full-figured, not heavy," his mom corrected him.

"They're heavy," he replied, slapping her bum.

"Shut up," she whispered as she playfully bit his ear.

He tried to carry her all the way but gave up mid-way and dropped to his knees.

"No strength there," she teased, touching his arm.

"Yes, now get off, please."

"OK," she complied as she got off him and lay down next to him.

"Can I ask you something, Mom?"

"What?" Marianne said, running her fingers over his bare shoulder.

"Is Christy your friend?"

"Yes. She's your friend, too."

"I mean, is she your special friend?"

"Hmm," she paused as she thought of an answer.

"Yes, she's."

"So you don't like men?"

"Of course, I do. Don't I like you?"

"You know what I mean."

"Honey, I love you more than anything. Don't forget that," she said, putting her face on his broad chest and her hand on his stomach.

"How did you two become, you know, friends?"

"Will tell you some other time. Now let's go."

"Stay here," he requested as he caressed her long hair.

Both of them stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

"We should go now," said Marianne.

"I'll carry you."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Come."

She climbed on his naked back and he carried her to Christy with his hands firmly planted on her ample bum.

Christy got up and all three went to the tent where each picked up a towel and began drying themselves.

With the towel wrapped around her, Christy took off her nightgown right in front of them.

"Could you please hand me the purple top and jeans from the bag, Keith?"

"Do you want me to wear this tiny top without a bra?" Christy asked when he gave her the top and jeans.

"Uhh, no," he replied, looking around the bag.

"Then give me the black one, please."

He took it out and holding it with his fingertips gave it to her.

"God, you can't even hold it properly. How are you going to open it? Come here and help me put it on."

Turning her back toward him, she loosened the towel a little bit and exposed her back to him. Taking the bra from her, he put her arm inside the strap hole and dragged the strap to her bare shoulder, and then he did the same with the other strap.

He pulled the straps together and was about to buckle them when he heard her say: "Who's going to ensure that they are inside?"

"Huh?" Keith asked as he stared at the straps in confusion.

"That the babies are inside the cups."

"Ohh," he exclaimed, finally understanding it.

He peeked above her shoulders, looked at his mom, who was watching them with the towel on her head, and slowly touched the front of the bra cups and adjusted them around her breasts. Then he took a second peek just to make sure they were inside and tried to buckle the bra but his hands were shaking, so it took him some time.

"Finally," said Christy as she put on the top. Then she got into jeans without panties.

"There's a green shirt and shorts in your mom's bag, give them to her."

"Here," he said as he handed them.

"Anything else?"

"No, nothing else, your mom will walk around wearing only this shirt," Christy replied, sarcastically.

"Which ones?"

"The pink ones," said Christy.

He took out a bra and panties for his mother.

"Help her put on the bra."

"He knows how to do it," said Marianne.

"You stand still. I want to see it again," said Christy in a voice that bordered on order.

He went behind his mom and lifting her arms one by one placed the bra straps on her shoulders. Since he was taller than his mom, he didn't need to peek above her shoulders.

Pushing the towel a bit down, he angled the cups over her breasts and then without looking adjusted the bra.

Although he didn't peek, the back of his fingers were rubbing against the bare skin of her cleavage and against the roundness of her voluptuous boobs.

With her bra in place, he stepped away from her.

"And that?" Christy asked

"No, not that," Marianne pleaded.

"Do it," Christy ordered.

Keith picked up the panties, went in front of her, and placed his hand below her knee. Then without looking up, he lifted her left leg and after that the right one. He then went down on his knees and placing his head on her stomach; he gripped the sides of the panties and dragged it up under the towel over her bum, with his fingers feeling the naked skin of her thighs and ample bum.

"Is it done?" Christy asked Marianne.

"Yes."

"Take off your towel then."

"Wait, let me adjust it," said Marianne in a panicked voice.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I'll do it," Marianne pleaded again.

"He will. Do it properly."

Keith put his hands inside the towel and ran his fingers over the strap above her bum and then brought his fingers to the front. When his hand was just over her pussy he noticed that the strap wasn't pulled all the way up, so he straightened it up by pushing his fingers inside the panties and dragging the strap with his fingers.

While he was doing that he also noticed that his fingers were rubbing against the naked skin and that meant his mom was clean-shaven.