From One Teacher to Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of his mom standing there without a hair on her pussy excited him so much that he deliberately put two fingers inside her panties and felt her bare skin while pretending to adjust her panties.

"Done?" Christy asked.

"Yes," Marianne mumbled.

"Take off your towel."

As she took off the towel, Keith stood up and watched his mom standing right in front of him in only a bra and panties.

Marianne bent down to pick up her shorts, but Christy said: "Leave them alone. You don't need them."

Then she turned to Keith.

"Here are your shorts and underwear. Your mom will help you."

Both Keith and Marianne knew they had no choice but to follow her orders, so he took off his wet underwear, leaving just the towel on.

Picking up the underwear, Marianne helped Keith put his legs inside it and then, with her face turned sideways, dragged it up. While Keith didn't face any problem in adjusting the panties over her pussy, Marianne couldn't push his underwear all the way because his raging erection was coming in the way.

"Please let him help me. I can't do it."

"Why not? What's the problem?"

"I can't."

Christy remained silent for a second and then understood the problem.

"Stop acting like a little girl. You're not a virgin, you know. Get it on."

Marianne looked up at Keith's face, saw him looking at her, then closing her eyes tightly, held his erect cock with the tip of her fingers and pushed it inside his underwear, and quickly pushed his underwear up.

"Done," she exclaimed, getting up instantly.

"Good. Take off your towel."

He took it off. Both Christy and Marianne could see the fully aroused cock lying sideways. But at least the underwear was in place.

"Now the shorts."

Marianne went on her knees and after putting his legs inside the shorts, buttoned them up, fully aware that his cock was inches away from her fingers.

Sitting down on the quilt, Christy said: "Since we can't go out due to rain, let's take some photos. Come in the middle," she told Keith, patting the space between her and Marianne and picking up the smartphone.

"Get closer," she added as she pointed the camera with her left arm.

Marianne got closer to her son, crushing her breasts against his arm, and rubbing her cheek against his cheek.

Christy, on the other hand, was pressing her whole body against his left side.

Sandwiched in the middle, he somehow managed to keep his arms and face straight as they boxed him in tightly.

"Let's change places. You come behind me," ordered Christy to Keith.

"You aren't in frame," she said putting her hand behind his back and drawing him in.

"Wait, it's not working. Put your leg here," she added, placing her hand on her thigh.

Moving closer, he put his leg on her thigh, with his cock firmly planted against her ass, and placed his hand on her stomach, which was naked as she was wearing a cropped top.

With his dick buried deep into Christy's ass and his hands touching the bare skin of her stomach, Keith's heart was beating so loudly that he was afraid of her hearing it.

On the other side, Marianne was lying so close to Christy that her cheeks were on Christy's face and her voluptuous breasts were pressed against her.

After the photo was taken, Christy again made them change positions. This time he was behind his mother.

While Christy snuggled against his mom's full-figured body, he placed his bare leg on his mom's naked thigh and shoved his cock against her pink panties.

Wrapping his hand just below her huge tits, he adjusted his dick until he was sure that she could feel its erection on her ass.

Initially, he thought she would squirm or at least try to hide her panties with her shirt or cover her bare thighs, but instead of that, she brought her face closer to his.

"OK, now you take ours," said Christy to Keith.

"What?" Marianne reacted in mock surprise.

"Our photograph, you wicked girl," replied Christy, lightly hitting Marianne on her shoulder.

He shot a couple of their snaps in which they embraced each other, kissed each other's lips, and placed their hands on each other's bodies.

In one instance, his mom's leg was on Christy's stomach, clearly exposing her ass, her panties, and naked thighs to the camera and to him.

Since she wasn't making any attempt to hide her assets, he clicked several shots of her ample behind.

Keith thought the photo session would go on, but Christy got up and told them she was going to prepare lunch as rain had stopped.

"Let's take some more snaps," he said to his mother.

"No, lie down here."

When he lay down next to her, she spread herself on him, with her cheek on his naked chest and her big breasts resting on his stomach.

They were lying like that when Christy came back with the food.

"There's water everywhere so rustled up some eggs only. Hurry up before they go cold."

Keith tried to get up but his mom kept lying on top of him.

When Christy saw that Marianne wasn't getting up, she said: "Slap her ass, only then she will get up."

"Please don't," pleaded Marianne as she wriggled her ass.

Keith just lay there thinking Christy was joking.

"Slap her hard," Christy again said.

Encouraged by her and Marianne's wriggling, he lightly touched her ass over her panties.

"I said hit her hard," ordered Christy in exasperation.

He slapped her a bit harder and then again.

"Move over. You need to learn," Christy told him.

Kneeling down on the floor next to his mom's ass, Christy began whacking her ass without any mercy.

When Christy started turning his mom's ass red, Marianne shifted herself and enveloped her son's body, with her face on his chest, her pussy right over his fully aroused cock, and her nails deep into his sides.

With his mom lying on top of him, Keith reflexively placed his arms around her back and held her tightly.

With every blow of Christy's palm, Marianne let out a scream that grew louder as the pain increased.

"Please don't hurt her," Keith pleaded with Christy.

But she ignored him, so he pleaded again.

Sensing that he wasn't understanding the whipping, Marianne put her hand on his mouth and signaled him to keep quiet.

That confused him more but he stayed silent.

Christy was lashing her when Marianne locked her hands into his shoulders and began grinding her pussy against his cock as her moaning became louder.

Within seconds, she was writhing and banging her head on his chest and then she just went completely silent.

After a couple of minutes had passed, he lifted her disheveled hair and whispered: "Mom, are you OK?"

Lifting her head, she looked at him and it was so white that he thought somebody had drained all her blood.

"Yes, honey," she replied as she lifted her up and began walking to the table where Christy was already sitting.

"The bare wood of the chair will sting, come and sit here," Christy told Marianne patting her thighs. "I'll feed you," she added, picking up a spoonful of egg.

Marianne, who was too drained to speak, didn't protest.

Christy also got rid of her top, and both women had lunch.

Keith couldn't believe his luck that he was being offered the full view of his own mom's cleavage and of her voluptuous breasts.

Not only that, he could clearly see the shape of her nipples under the pink bra.

What was making the whole experience more exciting was the fact that his mother's semi-naked body was resting against Christy's half-naked body.

While being fed, Marianne's hands and arms were touching Christy's bra but she made no attempt to move herself or get off her lap.

When they stood up to clear the dishes, he saw that the front of his mom's panties was damp.

He opened his mouth to ask her but instead got out of the tent and jerked off.

Keith spent the next thirty minutes roaming in the woods thinking about his mom's full-figured body, Christy's slim figure, his mother's big breasts, her plum and meaty ass, about Christy's round boobs, her legs, and her swaying ass.

Fantasizing about their bodies had made him hard again, so he again went behind the portable toilet and masturbated.

When he entered the tent, he saw Christy lying on her back with the bed sheet covering only her ass, leaving her sideboob totally exposed.

His mom saw him come in, so motioned with her green eyes to join her.

He looked at her and saw that she had pulled up the bed sheet tightly near her neck and because of that her nipples were protruding through the sheet. He understood that she wasn't wearing a bra. As he walked toward her, she whispered to him to pick up the bra from the chair.

He stretched out his hand to give it to her, but she sat up, with her hands still holding the sheet, and turning her back, asked him to put it.

Keith placed her arms inside the straps and was going to adjust her cups when she signaled that she would do it.

With the bra on, she turned her body sideways and went off to sleep, with Keith lying on his back next to her in the same bed sheet.

It was late at night when Keith felt somebody shaking him, so he opened his eyes and heard Christy whisper: "Are you awake?"

"Yes," he mumbled.

"So am I," she said, taking his hand and putting it on her T-shirt.

The roundness and perkiness told him that his hand was on her breasts. Raising her face, she threw her hand across his back and tasted his lips with her lips.

By now both Keith and his cock were wide awake.

He responded to her kiss by sucking her lips and pushing his tongue inside her hungry mouth. As she sucked in his warm breath, he put his hand inside her T-shirt and felt the naked skin of her boobs. Cupping them tightly, he began kissing her neck, her ears, and her chin.

"Slow down, stud," she said in his ear as she began taking off her shorts.

When he saw her doing that, he said: "Mom's here."

"That's why I asked you to sleep behind me. Don't worry, she's on that side."

He knew that Mom wasn't next to him but she was just behind Christy and that wasn't far. Lifting his face, he saw his mother sleeping with her back toward them in his old shirt, and slacks.

He was well aware that she could get up any second, but with Christy pulling down his shorts, he turned his attention to her breasts.

Taking off her top, he started sucking her nipple while his other hand cupped her other boob and lightly pinched her nipple.

Meanwhile, her hand was stroking his cock and squeezing his balls.

"Take it slow," she pleaded when she saw how eagerly his mouth was biting and kissing her tits.

But his excitement was such that he just wasn't able to control himself.

Being experienced, she got under him and spreading her legs guided his raging cock inside her pussy. Keeping both his hands on her breasts, he began screwing her vagina as fast as he could and then within seconds filled it with his cum.

She waited for him to take out his dick and then putting on her panties, said: "Soon you'll be as good as your mom."

"Is she good?"

"Oh, yes."

"With men, too?"

Before Christy could answer, he heard his mom say without turning her back: "Enough with the questions now go to sleep."

Hearing her voice and realizing she was awake; he scampered to his bed sheet and got under it.

When he woke up in the morning his mom and Christy were talking about how beautiful the moonlight was at night.

"My baby is awake," said Marianne, kissing her son's cheek.

"Give your mom a kiss," she added, slipping out of the quilt and snuggling against him.

Keith turned his head to kiss her but she planted her red lips on his lips. Taking his face into her hands, she whispered: "Let's make it a proper one."

Opening her mouth slightly, she ran her tongue on his upper lip and his lower lip. Then she took his lower lip in her mouth and bit it lightly. With his eyes totally focused on her mouth, he watched as his mom tilted her head and sucked in his tongue deep inside her mouth. She played with his tongue until he was just about to start panting for breath.

"That's how you kiss," she said as her red lips curled in a smile.

"Told you she was good," added Christy who was watching them.

"Mom, you're wild," admitted Keith, regaining his breath and running his tongue over his own lips.

"Yes, I'm a wild tigress," Marianne hissed as she pinned him to the floor and sat on his stomach.

"So, Mr. Designer, how would you make this shirt hot? Use your imagination."

With his hands on her hips, he thought for a minute.

"You can open the top button," he suggested.

"Only one?"

"No, two."

"Do it."

He moved his hands from her hips and opened her top two buttons, revealing her cleavage.

"Is it looking hot?"

"Sort of," Keith replied.

"I asked hot, not sort of," she reminded him as she bent down and stared at him mockingly.

"OK," he said in a voice that hinted that he was up to the challenge.

He removed her third button and parted the shirt, exposing half of her voluptuous breasts and revealing the shape of her pink nipples that were sticking out as she wasn't wearing a bra.

"What else can you do?"

Coming closer to her, he held the ends of the shirt and pulling it tightly, tied the ends in a knot just above her stomach. With her tits half spilling out from the open buttons and her stomach fully naked, he said: "How about now?"

"What do you think, laoshi?" Marianne asked Christy.

"Go on," she replied.

"Any other idea?"

"You should wear jeans that are low."

"How low?"

"A bit low, near the underwear."

"What if I'm not wearing panties?"

"She should wear thongs, have told her so many times," commented Christy.

"What do you think? Should I?"

"Many do, yes."

"Show me how low," she said as she rose on her knees.

Although her pussy was straight in front of his eyes, he pulled down her slacks a bit.

"That much?" Marianne inquired.

So he pulled them down a bit more, just above her groin area.

"Turn around so he could see," suggested Christy.

His mom turned around and showed her ample bum. Her slacks were sitting below her waist, so he pushed them just above her butt crack.

"That's fine," he announced taking a deep breath.

"OK, that will do it," said his mom as she stood up and watched herself in the hand-held mirror.

"Time for breakfast. Go and prepare something," said Christy to Marianne.

With Marianne out of the tent, she called Keith near her and without saying a word, got his already aroused cock out of his shorts and took it in her mouth.

Placing his hand behind her back, he began fucking her.

"Don't come in my mouth," she warned him before taking it again in her mouth.

When she saw he was stroking his dick faster, she took it out and picked up his mother's panties that were lying on the bed.

"Come in these," she ordered.

He spread his cum all over his own mother's pink panties and over Christy's hand and arm.

Placing the panties on his cock, she soaked up the last drop of his cum and then cleaned her hand and arm with it.

"Could you get in here?" she shouted to Marianne as Keith pulled up his shorts.

"Yes?" Marianne asked.

"Put these on," she said. "Keith turn your face away."

Marianne took the panties and when she saw that they were wet she understood who and what had made them wet.

Without saying anything, she took off her slacks and wore the panties that were dripping with her own son's cum.

"Now you two get breakfast," Christy ordered.

Keith quickly freshened up and joined his mother, who was grilling with half of her shirt open and her slacks down to her bum.

After breakfast they went to the old ruins of a mansion, with him in T-shirt and jeans, Christy in shorts and top, and his mom still in that shirt and slacks and the cum-filled panties.

They were resting in the tent after the trip when Christy said to Marianne: "Why don't you go and make breakfast, and take your time."

"What are you thinking?" Christy asked, rolling over near Keith and opening her top.

"Nothing."

"Undress me," she ordered. Slipping both his hands behind her, he unbuckled her bra but left it hanging by its straps.

Cupping her bum, he lifted it up and slowly dragged her panties down, revealing her hairy vagina.

Then moving his mouth near her pussy, he stretched his arms and slipped the bra off completely as his tongue entered her moist hole.

Squeezing her round breasts tightly, he began exploring each and every part of her pussy with his tongue.

As he explored more and deeper, her moaning increased, and began pulling his hair.

With her juices lashing against his tongue, she pulled his head away and closed her legs.

"Fuck me," she whispered as her breasts bobbed up and down with her heavy breathing.

Climbing on top of her and placing his knees on either side of her face, he pushed his cock into her mouth. With her hands on his bumps, he began shoving it as deep as he could.

Then he took it out and dangled his balls over her mouth.

Opening her lips, she began playing with them with her tongue and started licking them and taking them in her mouth.

Placing her face directly under him, she stretched his bum hole with her fingers and putting her tongue in his hole, she cleaned it completely.

He opened her legs and shoved his dick inside her pussy as his hands caressed and squeezed her breasts and nipples.

"Don't come inside."

So he spread his seeds on her stomach, her boobs, and even near her throat as she lay there watching him with her legs behind his back.

"Go get your mother," she said, pulling the sheet to her chin over her raised knees.

Putting his shorts back on, he went to his mother who was peeling vegetables on the mat.

When he came back with her, she still had the sheet draped over her naked back.

"Clean it," she said lifting the sheet and throwing it away, revealing her completely naked body with Keith's cum still sprinkled on her.

Her action left Keith frozen to the ground, with his mouth slightly open and his pupils doubling in size.

Without looking at him, his mother went down on her knees and bending forward, licked a drop of her own son's cum that was lying near Christy's throat with her tongue and swallowed it.

She then cleaned Christy's inner thighs and even her pussy as Keith watched his own mom taste and swallow her own son's cum.

"Good girl. Now get the breakfast," Christy said, patting Marianne's head and getting up to freshen up.

After breakfast, she went off to town to get something, telling them not to wait for her at dinner.

"I'm going to take a shower," he told his mother when Christy left.

"Wait, I'll come with you."

On reaching the river stream, he dived into the water in his shorts.

His mom, on the other hand, took off her top and skirts and joined him in bra and panties.

"Please rub my shoulders," she said, walking to the shallow part.

Although he had just fucked Christy, watching his mother walk with water dripping all over her full-figured body, brought his cock back to life.

Going behind her, he moved her long wet hair to her front, covering her left breast. He gently began rubbing her bare shoulders and the back of her neck.

"Mom, do you do whatever Christy asks?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I like her."

"I'm sorry about today?"

"About what?"

"You know, about what she made you do."

Placing her head on his naked shoulders, she looked into his eyes and said: "Don't be. It was yours, so was special."

Lowering his eyes, he gazed at her cleavage and at the bra hiding her voluptuous assets.

He brought his hands to her front and slowly began caressing her bare stomach and her hips.

Feeling his fingers circle her belly button, she closed her eyes and rested her bum on his cock that was raging inside his shorts and underwear.