From One Teacher to Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her head still on his shoulder, she said: "What do you like best about Christy?"

"You tell me."

"I asked first."

"That she's adventurous and that she makes you happy."

"I meant physically."

"Hmm, her ears."

"And?"

"Her teeth."

"Come on, be serious," she said, slapping his bare thigh.

"What do you want me to say?"

"OK, what do you like about me? Be serious this time."

"That's easy. Your long brown hair, your green eyes, your sleek fingers."

"What else," she goaded when he stopped.

"Everything."

"Given that you're always looking at them, I thought you liked them," she said as she lowered her gaze to her half-exposed breasts.

"Mom!" Keith exclaimed, lightly pinching her stomach.

"OK, then don't look at them," she said, placing her hands on her big breasts.

"Please, no," he requested bending his head and kissing her shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too, honey," she said as she walked back to the deep end.

When they got out of the water, she asked him to dry her body with the towel. He took the towel from her and began drying off her hair, then her legs, her meaty thighs, her stomach, and then her shoulders and neck.

Taking the towel from him, she wrapped it around her and putting her hands inside it, pulled her panties down and gave it to him.

She then took off her bra and said: "Hold this, too."

He stretched out his hand but his eyes remained fixed on the twin peaks that were jutting out from the towel.

"Aren't you going to take off your shorts," Marianne asked.

"Later," he replied, as he was afraid to take off his shorts and underwear when his cock was so aroused.

She, on the other hand, picked up the thigh-high nightgown and wore it without the essentials.

They were resting on the grass after lunch, with his cheek on the blue vein running through her naked thigh up her tightly closed legs, when she said: "You want me to wear risque clothes? Won't people stare at me?"

"Let them."

"So you want people to see your mom?"

"Yes."

"What if they want to touch me?"

"I'll break their arm."

"Christy has touched me."

"She's your friend."

"But a man can't?"

"No," he replied, planting his lips on her bare thigh.

"I once caught you peeking at Linda," she said, referring to her younger sister.

"What?" Keith asked as he raised his tone to act surprised.

"She was picking something from the carpet and you peeked."

"That's not true."

"You're lucky she didn't see you otherwise she'd killed you."

"But you change clothes in front of her?"

"She's my sister, you dumb."

"Has anybody else soon you?" he asked her.

"Yes, Christy's friends."

"How?"

"When I was presented to them."

"What do you mean?"

"When Christy introduced me to her friends."

"How? What were you wearing?"

"I was in a robe but had to take it off when I entered the room."

"Wow! Weren't you wearing anything else? Who all were there?"

"Only the robe. All of Christy's friends are presented that way. There were women."

"No men?"

"No," she lied.

"Did they do anything?"

"Everything?"

"Really? All of them?" Keith asked, raising his head on his palms and looking at her face.

"Yes, all are now my friends."

"Cool, Mom. Was it good?"

"Yes, we all had fun."

"You're very naughty."

"Me? And you?" Marianne said pinching his arm.

"Mom!" he screamed, as he sat up in surprise.

"Yes, my boy is a saint. He never peeks, never looks and doesn't watch his mom swallow his white sticky stuff, right?" Marianne said pressing her voluptuous breasts against his back and throwing her arms over his chest.

They were having coffee after dinner when Christy came back, carrying two bags with her.

"You stay here until I call you," she ordered Keith as she went inside the tent.

"Marianne, are you coming or not?" Christy shouted.

After waiting for nearly twenty minutes, he heard her voice.

"Come in, Keith."

When he entered the tent, he not only felt unable to move, but his heartbeats increased as he struggled to breathe.

His mom was sitting there with her palms resting on her raised knees and her head bowed.

She had bright red lipstick on, was wearing a green necklace that had a white diamond in the middle, and gold anklets.

The white diamond matched perfectly with the white wedding dress that she was wearing and the white veil that was covering her long hair tied together tightly in a bun.

"Your mom's ready for you, Keith. Treat her nicely," said Christy, as she went out of the tent.

For a few seconds he stood there watching her. Then he walked toward her, and going on his knees put his hand under her chin and lifted her face. But she didn't lift her eyes.

Taking her face between his hands, he tilted his head a little and kissed her red lips.

"You look gorgeous," he whispered.

Moving his hands to her shoulders, he gently laid her down on her back.

Putting his arms behind her neck, he slowly took off her necklace and planted his lips on her smooth neck.

Feeling her soft skin, he ran his lips over her shoulder and taking her ear in his mouth, he bit her skin softly. When he put his tongue in her ear, she took a deep breath and tightened her jaw.

Holding her in his arms, with her face buried in his chest, he untied her long hair, spreading it on her back and shoulders, and then removed the white veil with his other hand and saw his reflection in her green eyes.

He slowly unzipped her dress and gently pushed it down, revealing the soft skin of her shoulders and the white bra that was hiding her huge assets.

Laying her on her back, he pulled the dress down. Hunched on his knees, he savored the sight of her soft stomach, the meaty thighs and the white panties covering the entrance to heaven.

Her eyes were closed but she could feel his gaze all over semi-naked body and just the thought of him watching her made her hair stand and her bosom began heaving heavily, which made the situation worse as now he could clearly see her voluptuous breasts move.

He took off his T-shirt and shorts and lying down next to her he kissed her red lips and tasted the smoothness of her cheeks, neck, and bare shoulders.

Placing one hand on her naked hip, just above her panties, he kissed her big tits and the nipples hidden under the bra.

As his mouth moved toward her stomach, she clenched her hands tightly and rubbed her bare legs against each other.

As the warm air from his mouth filled her belly button, his hands enveloped her back and his fingers opened her bra.

He slowly slipped it over her huge breasts, exposing the beautiful blue veins running down from her neck down to her stomach. Then her nipples came into view, displaying their pinkness and arousal all to him.

Taking her nipple in his mouth, he began sucking on it like a baby. He wanted to ask her to open her eyes, but couldn't gather the strength.

Instead of that he placed his hands near her bum and pulled her white panties down, revealing her clean shaven pussy to him.

Although her legs were still closed, he was mesmerized by sight of her ample naked bum, her hairless heavenly gate and her bare boobs.

Lowering his head, he brought his mouth near her vagina but she put her hand on his head and stopped him from tasting her juices.

Placing her hands around him, she moved him on top of her and opened her legs.

Taking off his underwear he climbed on top of her and pushed his cock inside her as she lay there with her eyes shut but legs wide open.

With his hands cupping her big boobs and his lips feeling the softness of her stomach, he made love to her like a bull - pushing his cock as hard and deep as he could.

Initially, he wanted to come on her stomach and tits, but when the moment came he came inside her wet pussy.

After making sure that even the lost drop was in her, he got up and quickly got into his underwear and shorts.

"Please call Christy," whispered Marianne placing her arm on her closed eyes.

He covered her naked body with a bed sheet but she removed it and lay there exposing herself completely.

"Get the tissues," said Christy, sitting down next to Marianne.

Taking the tissues, she cleaned his cum and her juices from her inner thighs and pussy lips as he stood there watching them.

"Did you make your mom happy?" she asked without looking at him.

"Huh?" Keith replied as he struggled for an answer.

"Did he?" Christy asked Marianne.

"Yes," she nodded her head.

"Good girl. Now let me help you with your clothes," she said, kissing Marianne's lips and picking up her panties.

He was sleeping at night when he felt somebody touching him. He opened his eyes and saw his mom smiling and running her hand over his bare shoulder.

"Come here," she murmured, lifting the quilt slightly. He slid under the quilt and as soon as his chest touched her he knew she was braless.

Taking her in his arms, he kissed her lips and slowly began making love to her warm, aroused body.

While last time he was in a hurry and she had kept her eyes closed, this time he was patient and her eyes were open wide as both of them explored each other's bodies.

His tongue enjoyed her juices while her mouth welcomed his raging cock.

Then his fingers fucked her pussy and his dick in her mouth as she lay there moaning and writhing in pure ecstasy. After bringing her to orgasm, he shoved his cock inside her and flooded it with his cum.

When Keith got up in the morning, his mother was caressing his cheek.

"How's my baby today," Marianne asked.

"Lovely morning," he replied.

"I'm hungry, Mom."

"What will my darling have?" she enquired kissing his lips.

"Them," he said pointing at her chest with his eyes.

"These? Marianne said opening her gown and cupping her right breast

"Come," she said.

Placing his hand on her waist, he buried his face in her gown and took her nipple in his hand. As he began sucking her already aroused pink nipples, he moved his hand from her waist to her voluptuous tits and started squeezing her other boob.

"Suck them like you used to do," said his mom, putting her hands behind his head.

He ran his tongue over her nipple and took it between his teeth as his fingers played with her huge breasts.

"Oh, the mother is already feeding her baby," he heard Christy's voice behind him.

"Anything left for me?"

"Of course, laoshi," Marianne said, opening her gown completely and revealing her whole naked body.

Christy took Marianne's nipple in her mouth while Keith enjoyed the other one.

Then he slid below and turned his attention toward Christy, putting his hand on her naked thigh and her bare stomach.

Marianne stretched her arm and taking his erect dick in her hand began stroking it.

He went behind her back and pushing her on her fours slipped his cock in her pussy. Marianne got up to suck Christy's tits but he dragged her toward him and made her also go on her fours next to Christy, with their bums touching each other and their breasts hanging over the carpet.

Holding Christy's hips tightly he began fucking her and then taking out his cock he shoved it into his mom's pussy and then back into Christy. After repeating the process a few times, he turned his mother on her back and came inside her mouth as Christy licked his cum off her lips and chin.

Then all three of them ran naked to the stream and took showers together.

He again made love to his mom after they had dinner as Marianne ate Christy's pussy.

Once they were back home from the holiday life for Marianne and Keith became much more comfortable.

They felt no hesitation in changing clothes in front of each other, no shame in taking shower together, and no guilt in making love whenever they wanted.

They started cooking food for each other, going out for dinner and movies and she even took him lingerie shopping where she taught him about different cup sizes, corsets, and the allure of stockings.

They were at Christy's place playing with each other's naked bodies when Christy got up and took out a gray dildo.

"It's time he experienced this," she said giving it to Marianne.

"But I don't know how to use it."

"Don't worry, I'll teach you. Just strap it around your waist," she said. "And you move your ass toward your mom," she added pointing to Keith.

"Why?" he wondered.

"Baby, you'll enjoy it, do as laoshi says," comforted Marianne as she put on the dildo.

"Listen to your mother; she has enjoyed it, too."

"Mom, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll be gentle with you."

Bending him forward, she gripped his hips and slowly pushed the gray dildo inside his tight hole. Although she was stretching her own son's butt cheeks as wide as she possibly could with her hands, but when he felt it enter his asshole a pain shot through his own body. He wanted to run away but his mother's grip held him back.

"Honey, stay still. I want you to take it all in. Let me fuck you just like you fuck me."

"Yes, take it in just like she takes it in all her holes," Christy ordered.

Marianne began pushing the dildo inside him and slowly increased her space and started screwing her son harder and faster. While his mother fucked him, Christy lay down on her back, and lifting her bum brought her hairy pussy near his mouth and he began eating it.

When she got tired Christy took over and shoved the dildo as far as she could while Marianne got under Keith and began sucking his cock and took his balls in her mouth.

After Christy had screwed him thoroughly, she made him lick her asshole and then his mom's hole.

Although thanks to Christy she had a break from serving Tim, Andrew, and others Marianne was aware that soon she would have to tell Keith about them, especially as Christy wanted to bring him into the group. But there was still time for that, thought Marianne.