From Open to Shut: I am Cuckolded!

Story Info
Wife shuts the door on their open marriage.
3k words
2.8
177.4k
58
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,208 Followers

My wife and I have had an on and off open marriage. However in the last 5-6 years it has been mostly off (kids have a way of doing that). I had one quick affair with a woman at a conference, and my wife had spent about three months "working out" with a personal trainer at the gym. We didn't hide either of those from each other as we both are turned on by hearing about each other's infidelities. But recently, things have changed. The marriage is no longer open for me, although for my wife, it couldn't get much more open. The change has been hard but also interesting. And we always promised each other that if nothing else we would strive to "keep it interesting."

It started about a month ago when my wife, Julie, got a new job. She had been at home with our daughter for a while and this was her first foray back into the working world. I was left taking care of the house and our daughter. I am a consultant so I don't have a traditional work schedule. My wife got up each day and got ready and I got up and started handling the house. I found I liked it and was good at it. One day she came home and as I opened the door for her, she handed me her empty coffee mug like I was the doorman/maid. I felt am immediate stirring. She gave me a half assed kiss and went into the living room and interacted with our daughter. She then announced she was going upstairs to change clothes and she wanted to know when dinner would be ready. I said I was finishing it now and it would be on the table when she came down.

20 minutes later she came down. I had been holding dinner for 15 minutes. She didn't say anything and neither did I. I just served her dinner. She spent the whole dinner talking about all the great people she was getting to know at work and how she was put on a project team with one of the marketing directors. She said the guy was rather amazing and didn't elaborate. I was about to inquire more, feeling a bit jealous when she announced that she was going to meet her girlfriend for a coffee and that I should clean up and get our daughter to bed. She kissed our daughter goodbye, walked right past me and left.

I took care of everything and finally about 10:30 she came home. She didn't say anything and went to bed. I joined her and tried to get her in the mood and she told me she had too much work on her mind.

This sort of thing continued for a week or so and then she came home on a Friday and announced she was going to a conference the following week with the marketing director. She told me I would have to drive her to the airport on Monday and handle everything while she was gone.

All weekend she spent telling me what to do. Not in a nagging way but in a matter of fact way. I think we both were testing each other; she kept telling, and I kept obeying. I obeyed because I was eager to please as my role reversal had really brought out a submissive streak that I have always had, but rarely acted upon.

Come Monday I got up and took our daughter to school. I rushed back to take her to the airport and she informed me that Steve, the Marketing Director, had offered to pick her up. Steve arrived in a very flashy BMW and was about 6'2'' and well built. He seemed to be about the same age. I immediately felt a notch lower. Julie greeted him enthusiastically. She didn't introduce me to Steve as she excitedly spoke to him about the trip. She turned to me and looked at her bag as if I was being rude for not getting it. I grabbed it and followed them out to the car. I loaded the bag into the trunk while Steve opened Julie's door. She didn't even say goodbye. He came around the car, stopped and said "I'll take good care of her." He got in, shut the door and then rolled down the window. Julie leaned over him and said, "I'll be really busy, so I probably won't call." With that they left.

My head spun. I knew Steve was going to fuck my wife, and the only reaction I had was getting a hard-on. A HUGE hard-on. I went inside before the neighbors saw me standing stunned in the driveway with a flag pole in my pants.

Sure enough the week went by with no contact from Julie. Although I was pretty sure Steve was getting plenty of contact. She finally called on Friday when I was out and left the following message: "We decided to stay the weekend, Steve will drop me off when we return."

No other calls all weekend. On Monday I was making dinner and I saw Steve's BMW pull in the driveway. Julie got out and Steve got out, popping the trunk as he exited. They both then just walked to the door. Julie came in and greeted our daughter, ignoring me. I knew my role; I went and got the bag. Julie told our daughter that she would be out for one more night and that she would see her tomorrow after school. She turned to me and said: "Start my laundry. I'll be back late." She exited and Steve came past me and said: "Forget late, she will be with me all night." He handed me a piece of paper and said: "That's my address, come get her at 9am sharp tomorrow morning. I simply said, "of course".

He was laughing as he got into the car and drove off for another night with my wife.

I had to make arrangements for my neighbor to take our daughter to school so I could be at his place at 9am. I got there 10 minutes early and found the door to his downtown loft. I waited until 9am and knocked. Steve opened the door just wearing a robe. He instructed me to follow him. He took me thru his well appointed loft to the bedroom where my wife was laying naked on the bed. "I fucked her so many times she is just oozing with my cum. And we decided you should help her with that. So get your head down there and clean me out of her." I hesitated and Julie said, "Get your head between my legs and taste a real man you little pussy!" I had never heard her speak like this and it jarred me. I approached her and positioned myself accordingly. I spent the next 10 minutes tasting cum; both his and hers. She encouraged me to dig my tongue deep inside and to get every drop. As instructed, I licked and swallowed until she was clean.

The experience gave me a major hard-on. In all the openness of our marriage, she had never cuckolded me. Yet here I was batting clean-up for my wife and her new lover. And the rough talk from my wife, while I should have been angry, I literally thought my dick was going to explode when she laid into me like that. My brain wasn't sure it liked the whole experience, but my dick had a different opinion. And as I am prone to do, I let my dick win that battle

After the 10 minutes Steve asked Julie, "Are you ready to take another load?" She said, "yeah our cum eating bitch has me all cleaned up!". He tapped me on the shoulder and said "great work there champ, but it's time for a real man to go to work. Go to the kitchen, put on your uniform and start your chores." I was frozen, and he looked sternly at me and said "Now!"

As I left I could see my wife inviting him to fuck her once again. She saw me looking and gave me a dismissive wave. She lifted one leg to give Steve a great angle to fuck her by and then let out a lusty coo as Steve entered her.

I arrived in the kitchen to find a note and a box. The note said, "Put this on, and clean my loft. Supplies are in the hallway closet" I opened the box and found a frilly maid's outfit and a pair of high heels. I resigned myself to my role, replaced my clothes with the humiliating outfit and wobbled down to the closet. I began cleaning. And I focused hard on doing it well. I was in the kitchen when my wife and her new lover emerged. She just started to laugh, "If only I could make you wear that at home!" She came over and pinched my ass and said "you are such a pussy!"

Steve came over and put his hand on my shoulder, pressing slightly. I obeyed his unspoken command and kneeled in front of him. He began to tell me my new schedule, "Tuesday and Thursdays you are here from right after you drop off your daughter until you need to leave to pick her up. You must disrobe in the hallway and leave your clothes next to the door. In the kitchen will be your outfit -- I have a few for you. Then you will clean my loft. If I am not satisfied with your work I will punish you. You never speak unless spoken to, you will call me Master Steve and you will never deny my wishes. Understood?"

"I understand Master Steve."

As I said this he let his robe part and I was face-to-face with his cock. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his hardening cock. I parted my lips and for the first time in my life took a cock in my mouth. He simply said "Pleasure me" and I began to suck. As I did this he started talking to my wife, "I told you he was a cock whore. Be sure to take some good shots."

"Screw photos, I am taking video!" was my wife's response. She came close and sure enough she had our digital camera on video mode and was capturing the whole episode.

Steve grew more aggressive and basically face fucked me. Eventually he was ready to cum and said, "don't you dare spill a drop. And no swallowing right away either. I want you to really taste me." With that he started ejaculating in my mouth. I kept my lips sealed on his cock and took his load. My wife moved in and instructed me, "show the world your new favorite food!" I opened my cum filled mouth and she filmed it.

Steve left to get cleaned up and changed. I eventually got up and went back to cleaning. The taste of Steve's cum was still strongly in my mouth. Julie and I did not speak. This whole experience was going significantly farther then we had ever gone before. I was torn between my desire to get far away from this new situation, and my desire to pursue it. Other times when we pushed the envelope, we found it turned out to be great. I just wasn't sure I was really ready for this much pushing. Julie also seemed to be a bit unsure of how to proceed.

After about 15 minutes Steve returned and that seemed to bolster my wife's confidence. Julie finally addressed me. "I don't plan to do a single thing around the house. The cooking, dishes, cleaning and laundry, they are all yours now. Think of yourself as my servant. I will be fucking Steve a lot, so don't expect for me to have any left over for you. But don't worry in a few days I have a special gift for you to help you with the lack of sex you will be having. Now get back to cleaning. And I think I would like Chinese for dinner. Have it ready at 6pm. And no this isn't one of our games. This is a new reality for you and I expect you to handle it. Understood?"

I got out a labored "yes."

Julie walked over and gave Steve a lusty kiss and said, "Give me 30 minutes to get ready" and she headed for the bathroom.

Steve ignored me and checked email and drank his coffee. I focused on my chores. After about 20 minutes he instructed me to come over to him. He handed me a thing of shoe polish and a rag and said "make em shine." I said, "Of course Master Steve," and I got on my knees and began. I had just finished up getting his shoes polished when Julie came back in wearing a business suit that looked new. She walked over to me, put her black pumps under my nose and said, "mine just need to be licked." I obediently licked her shoes while she talked shop with Steve. I continued for a good five minutes before she pulled her foot away and she and Steve left. I climbed back onto my heels, and returned to cleaning.

My servant role intensified all week as Julie made it a point to leave all chores and tasks to me. She also made me sleep on the small sofa in our bedroom. Twice that week she had late night phone sex calls with Steve while I laid on the couch and listened to her talk dirty and stimulate herself.

On Friday night after I put our daughter to bed she told me to follow her into the bedroom. She handed me a box and told me to open it. Inside was a device for male chastity. It came with a small lock and two keys. She instructed me to strip and masturbate for her. I obeyed and began to get very hard and very close to ejaculating. Then she said: "Stop! Now go and take a cold shower. I went into the bathroom and turned on just the cold. Julie stood and watched me climb under the shockingly cold water. She instructed me to let the cold run over my now aching cock and balls. After about 10 minutes I was shivering and my cock was shrunken and Julie reached in and shut off the water. She applied a bit of baby oil to my cock and slid it into the CB3000. She got the fit right and locked it securely. She showed me two keys. "I will keep one and Steve will keep one. And I for one don't plan to use the key for quite a while. Now, since you're in here, clean this bathroom completely. I am going out with Steve."

That evening I first learned what it was like to no longer control your own dick. The whole idea was stimulating to me, but at the same time I couldn't get hard so it was very unsatisfying. I was frustrated all evening. About 1am I heard Steve drop Julie off. I was in bed just laying there when she came in. She got undressed, looked at me and said, "That is no longer your bed, at least not without my approval. But since you're there, clean me up." She came over and straddled my face with her recently fucked cunt. I did my job and licked her clean. I could clearly taste Steve in her. My dick and balls ached as they wanted to respond but were locked down by this device I had no key for.

Julie reached over and picked up the phone and dialed Steve. "So I have my poor excuse for a husband cleaning you out of me again and I am finding myself hungry for more. Talk dirty to me baby." A conversation of sorts ensued while Julie ground herself into me and eventually came. She was moaning Steve's name as her juices flowed all over my face. She told Steve he was the best and hung up.

"Now get out of my bed" was all she said to me as she rolled off of me and let out a big sigh. As I removed myself from her bed she added, "I will take the kid with me to the Market in the morning. You need to run over to Steve's to get my car and be back by 8am to make me breakfast." The trip to Steve's was almost a five mile run. I set my alarm for 6:15 to be sure I wasn't late and curled up on the couch.

The next few weeks continued like this; Julie and Steve fucked each other and fucked with me. With my dick locked down my only contributions were oral. I sucked Steve's cock a couple more times and ate his cum out of my wife a few others. I was slipping pretty quickly into a full-time bona fide cuckold, and I wasn't completely convinced that that was such a good thing. My wife on the other hand seemed happy and confident. That was what kept me going, well that and my desire to keep her from throwing away the key to my chastity device!

On this past Monday Julie told me she was going to unlock me on Sat. night. That is all she said and I didn't ask for details. I have been a full month without a hard-on, and certainly without satisfaction. Her control of that element of me is amazingly powerful. She has neutralized me in a way that has made my servant role the natural next step. She has teased me with a potential unlocking before only to leave me locked tight, but at this point I need to be unlocked so badly that I will just have to live with the risk that this is just another false alarm. So if all goes well I get unlocked THIS Saturday and my hope is I have proven my loyalty and I will be allowed back into my wife's sex life. But the way the last month has gone, nothing will surprise me.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,208 Followers