From Out of the Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been blushing.

“It’s a compliment Daniel. I don’t know who taught you to use that thing, but god, what wonder.” She looked down at my flaccid cock. “You’d better get dressed. Your mom will be home soon.”

I stood up and pulled my pants and boxers on at once. I turned around and grabbed my t-shirt. When I turned back Sondra was standing right beside me.

“Are you ok with this?”

I nodded and started to lie that it was no big deal.

“I know it’s a bit of a big deal. Fucking the neighbour next door. It’s like something out of a dirty story, and it’s not supposed to happen. But we did it, and I don’t want you to feel bad about it, ok?” She smiled. “And be a gentleman and don’t tell your friends. Can I trust you to do that?”

“Yeah. I don’t really have a lot of friends.”

She gave me a light kiss on the cheek. “You’re a sweetheart. When you go to school they’re going to be all over you. Head home now. You can come around tomorrow afternoon if you like.”

I said that I would like that very much and stepped out the back door.

* * * * *

I was almost at the gate to the yard when I remembered Laura. My heart started pounding in my chest. I felt like I was going to be sick. I slowly walked to our side door. As I turned the corner into our yard, I saw Laura sitting there on the walk up. She turned to look at me.

“I am so sorry Dan. I had NO idea that was going on there. I saw you go into her yard as I pulled in the driveway, and after you’d been gone for an hour, I thought I would come over and introduce myself. I thought maybe you two were sitting in the yard or something, I mean I had no idea at all that was what you were doing. I’m really, really sorry. I’m so embarrassed.”

I was shocked. I didn’t know what she was going to say, but I didn’t expect an apology. “Yeah, ok. Um, I’m sorry too.” I still didn’t know what to say. “Is it reading week already?”

Laura stood up. “Yeah it is. Well I mean it starts next week but I finished classes early so I came home early.” She reached back and brushed the dust off the ass of her pants. The movement arched her back slightly and I was reminded that Laura had massive tits. When I was younger I stole into her drawers and checked her bras. She was a 34DD then. I think if anything, she was bigger now. “So, I guess, um, I guess Mom and Dad don’t know or anything.”

“God no,” I huffed as I said it. “That was the first time.”

“Wow. It looked like you’d done it before.”

“Well I mean it was the first time with her, I’ve done it before…” I realised there was no point in this line of conversation. “How much did you see?”

Laura bit her lip. “Um, all of it, I think?”

I looked at her, dumbfounded.

“Well I saw her go down on you, and then, the… ah, well, the rest.” She took a step toward me and put her hand on my arm. She gave it a friendly rub. “We don’t have to bring it up again, ok? It’s your own private thing. Let’s not talk about it.”

I nodded.

* * * * *

At dinner that night my parents and Laura dominated the conversation. They were happy she’d decided to come home early. Mostly they talked about school. She was doing pretty well, and it sounded like she was thinking about doing her masters after she finished her undergrad. My parents were proud, I could tell. They joked about what school she should go to for her post graduate. Each of them sang the virtues of their alma maters. No one asked me about my day. In fact, I don’t think I said a word through the whole meal. I did, however, notice that my mother had the same body as my sister. I had never looked at my mother with any thought about her sexuality before. She was stacked.

* * * * *

I went over to Sondra’s the next afternoon after work but she wasn’t home. I repeated the effort the next two days, and grew increasingly frustrated. On the third day I came into the kitchen to find Laura there reading the paper and eating some eggs. She was in a t-shirt and boxer shorts. She looked like she had just woken up.

“Hey,” I said.

She said “hey” back without looking up from the paper. “How was work?”

“Same old.”

“Figured as much.” She turned the page of the paper and then looked up at me. “Do you still buy smoke from that guy there?”

“Yeah. Why? You want some?”

“If you could, yeah. I’m supposed to go out tonight with Carla and Michelle.” Carla and Michelle were high school friends of Laura’s. “It would be nice to at least be stoned. I don’t think we have as much in common as we used to. I can drive us over if you want after I shower.” She put the last of the eggs into her mouth.

“It’s ok, I have enough here. I can give you some.”

“Really? That would be excellent.” She grabbed her juice and drained it, then stood up with her dirty dishes. “What are you doing tonight? You don’t have to work tomorrow, do you?”

“No, I have it off.”

“So, do you have some plans or something?” She was rinsing her dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I never got why she did that.

“Not really.” I thought briefly about Sondra. I wondered if I could go over there while my parents were home if I pretended I was going somewhere else.

“You should come then. After all, it’s your shit we’re going to smoke. The least we could do is buy you some beers.”

“What are you guys going to do?”

“Does it matter? We’re going out, and all you have to do is bring some pot and enjoy yourself.”

She had a point.

* * * * *

We got into Laura’s car a little after nine. Our parents seemed to be amazed that the two of us were going to socialise together. As we pulled out of the driveway I looked up at the second floor windows of Sondra’s house. She was looking down at us and waved. I waved back. Laura noticed, but didn’t say anything. It was dark in the car, but I think I saw her smirking.

We picked up Carla and Michelle and I realised that I was probably dressed wrong in my Adidas, jeans and a grey t-shirt. Laura had leather pants and a black sleeveless shirt on, while Carla and Michelle seemed to be wearing vinyl and more vinyl.

As we got on the highway, Laura asked, “So are you going to share, or what?”

“Oh right,” I said, and pulled out one of the joints I’d pre-rolled. I lit it and passed it to her. She took a deep drag and passed it behind her to Carla. Carla sucked some back and coughed. Michelle laughed and took it from her. After she took her puff she passed it back to me. Carla was still coughing. “Are you going to be okay back there?”

Michelle laughed. “She has a lousy gag reflex Dan.”

Carla snorted and gave her a shove. “I do not.” She wheezed lightly and stopped coughing. “That’s just pretty strong shit. My gag reflex is not a problem”

I passed the jay to Laura. “No Carla,” she said between puffs, “It really is.”

Everyone burst out laughing. We were already stoned.

* * * * *

The club matched the wardrobe choice of the three of them. I stuck out completely. A few people went so far as to sneer at me. There were booths on either side of the dance floor with worn out velvet benches. I took it upon myself to claim a booth while the three of them danced. True to their word they bought me beers, and I drank them while I smoked some cigarettes. I didn’t really see a lot of them until it occurred to me I was pretty drunk.

It must have been close to last call when I noticed the three of them dancing together. They were pressed against each other, with Laura in the middle. Carla was facing her and grinding on her thigh. Michelle was behind Laura, facing Carla and grabbing her ass. I saw Laura looking at me. Carla appeared to be sucking on her neck and Michelle’s hands came up between Carla and Laura to cup Laura’s tits. Her breasts were way too big for Michelle to grab, but she tried to squeeze them. Laura didn’t break eye contact with me. I think she moaned.

Abruptly the song came to an end. The lights went on in the club and the DJ said, “Get the fuck out.”

The there of them broke apart. I noticed that a lot of men had been watching. They giggled a little and walked over to me.

Laura looked at the table of empty beer bottles. “Shit, did you drink all of those?”

I surveyed the damage. “I don’t think so.” I looked at her and realised she was sober, except for being slightly stoned. I wondered if I slurred my words.

“Well, ok, let’s get going.”

As we made our way through the parking lot, a tall guy with some piercings in his face grabbed Michelle’s arm. “Hey,” she yelped.

“Relax,” he said. “I’m not going to bite. I just saw you out there and figured that you needed a good time. So here I am.”

Laura turned back to look at him, “Yeah well if you notice she danced with women, asshole.”

The tall guy smiled. “Things change. How about it baby?”

Michelle tried to pull her arm away. “Let go.”

He didn’t let go.

I punched him in the side of the head.

He went down fast, his hand at the side of his face. “You fucker!” His hand came away covered in blood. I think I ripped out some of his piercings with my sloppy punch.

Laura grabbed me and Michelle and said, “Let’s go.”

We did what the lady told us to do.

* * * * *

I sat in the back with Michelle on the way home. We were the two in the worst shape. Laura and Carla sat in the front smoking cigarettes and talking about some fight they remembered from high school. I couldn’t really make out everything they were saying.


Michelle snuggled up beside me. “Thanks for that, back there, what you did.”

I started to say it had been no problem. She started to kiss my neck. I leaned back in the seat. Her hand went down to my belt. She undid it and I saw Laura looking at us in the rear view mirror. I felt Michelle’s perky breasts rubbing on my arm and got really hard. She pulled my cock out of my pants and went down on me. I looked at Laura in the rear view mirror. She glanced back and forth from me to the traffic. Michelle sucked my cock like she was on a mission. I closed my eyes and thought about Sondra. I came hard and fast in her mouth. Michelle swallowed it all and then she sat back on the far side of the car. I passed out.

* * * * *

“Hey, stud, we’re home.” Laura was giving me a shove to wake me up.

My eyes blinked open. “So we are,” I said like I was Mr Nonchalant.

“Do up your pants, will you?”

I looked down at my undone pants. I fumbled with my belt and got it figured out.

Laura walked to the door. She waited for me with her key in the lock. “Be quiet. It’s like almost five.”

She turned her key in the lock. We walked in and I tripped over the first stair, slamming down onto the stairway. Laura desperately tried to suppress a giggle.

We walked up the stairs and I followed her into her room. She got to her bed and turned to face me. “Uh, wrong room.”

I looked around. “Oh yeah.” I didn’t make any effort to leave.

“Dan,” she said, “Go to your room and sleep it off.”

I looked at her for a second and turned around. I walked into my room, shut the door and stripped off my clothes. They reeked of the club. I noticed my hand had dried blood on it, presumably mine. I didn’t even pull back the sheets, sleeping instead naked on my bed.

* * * * *

When I woke up I noticed my bedroom door was open. My alarm clock flashed 3:44. The power had gone out almost four hours ago. I noticed the sound of pouring rain. There was a crack of thunder. My head was killing me.

I pulled on some sweats and a long sleeved t-shirt and headed downstairs. No one seemed to be around. I poured myself the biggest glass of water I could find. I drank it in one long swallow, and poured myself another.

“Need some fluids back?”

I turned around to see Laura standing there. She was wearing a silk robe that I didn’t know she had.

“I didn’t think anyone was home.” I swallowed more water and wiped my mouth with my sleeve.

“Mom and Dad went to the cabin. Apparently this storm rolled through there yesterday and did some big damage. They’re going to stay the weekend.” She walked to the counter and grabbed a banana. “I told them you had to cover for a friend tomorrow so we’d just stay here.”

I noticed her hair was damp. “Did you just shower?”

“Yeah.” She ripped open the banana. “You might want to think about that.”

I watched her put the banana in her mouth. She pushed in more than a person normally would. Almost all of it. Then she dragged it out and bit off a couple of inches. “Go grab a shower and we’ll figure out what to do today.”

I was hard for almost my whole shower, thinking about what Laura would look like sucking on my cock. I jerked off and took a nap.

* * * * *

When I woke up it was pretty dark out. The storm was still pounding the house. I came back down to find Laura in the family room with her legs curled up under her on the couch. Her robe sat open a little and I could see a lot of her cleavage. She was watching cartoons. “Good shower?”

“Did the job.”

“Did you?” She smirked at me.

I sat down on the chair beside the couch. “So what’s on tap for today?”

She put the remote down and shifted so she was looking at me. “I don’t know. What would be fun to do?”

My first four answers to that were sexual. I settled on the fifth, since Laura was my sister. “I dunno.”

She stretched. Her robe opened up more. God her tits were incredible. She yawned a little. “So you have no idea what the two of us could do today?”

I looked her in the eye. What I saw made my cock swell.

“I can’t think of anything.”

“Think harder.” Laura swung her legs out from under her and sat facing me on the couch.

“We could go see a movie, or something?”

Laura played with the sash on her robe a little. “Or something?”

I swallowed. “Or something.”

Laura looked down at the sash in her hand. “How big is it?”

I nearly choked. “Excuse me?”

“Your cock. How big is it?” She was still playing with the sash.

“I dunno. I never measured. That’s kind of personal, don’t you think?” I was lying. I knew how big it was.

She looked up at me, and then slightly past me. “It’s just a number. Like anything else. No big deal.”

“Oh? Like your bra size? Is that no big deal?” I looked at her cleavage.

She sat back on the couch. Her tits stuck out and the robe pulled open more. “Thirty-four E.” She looked at me for a reaction.

“Eight and a half inches.”

“I want to see it again.” She bit her lower lip.

I wanted to show her. I was hard as a rock. “Why?”

“Because I have been thinking about it since I saw you fuck Sondra with it.” She shifted in her seat.

I started to undo my belt. “And what have you been thinking?”

She started to pull on her sash. “That I’ve never fucked anything that big.”

I lowered the zipper down the length of my cock. “What else?”

She undid the sash on her robe and spread her legs a little. “That if I had the chance to fuck a cock like that, I would.”

I reached into my boxers and grabbed my swollen cock. My other hand grabbed the waist band of my underwear. “Even if it was your brother’s?” I started pulling my cock out of my boxers.

Laura opened her robe up. I could see her huge tits. They were the biggest and best tits I had ever seen. I couldn’t believe how fucking perfect there were. “If my brother wanted to, yes.”

I pulled my cock out and held it up for her to see. I wrapped two hands around it showing off how big it is. “Show me more.”

She spread her legs open and reached between them. She rubbed between her pussy lips. She shuddered briefly. “Stroke it, Dan.”

I pushed my pants and boxers off and started to stroke my cock. She leaned back on the couch and watched me. She kept her legs spread and fingered herself. Lightning flashed and the power went out. The thunder rolled outside. It flashed again, lighting up the whole room.

Laura moaned quietly. “I’m soaked.” She pulled her hand out of her pussy and put her fingers in her mouth. I could hear her lips smack as she sucked them. Her other hand was back between her legs. I kept stroking my cock. “I need my pussy licked,” she said it like it was a request. I walked across the room and took my shirt off.

I knelt at the end of the couch in front of her, rubbing her thighs. Her fingers left her clit and went up to her tits. Watching her play with them was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. Lightning flashed again and her skin looked blue. I leaned in to breathe in the smell of her. Nuzzling her with my nose I could feel she was soaked. I opened my mouth and licked up and down her lips. She moaned as the thunder crack shook the room. I started licking her up and down, my hands on her hips guiding her to fuck my face. I started tonguing in and out of her. She moaned louder. She was so wet it was already running down my chin. I drank the taste of her back. I made a low guttural sound; her sweet cunt tasted so fucking good. I licked down to her ass and rimmed it, tonguing it gently. Her hips shifted against my face.

“Ever since I saw…” Laura’s breathing was heavy.

I started to lick around her clit

“…you fucking Sondra…” I could feel her thighs tight on either side of my head. There was another flash of lightning that lit up the shape of her breasts.

I let her grind her clit on my tongue.

“…I’ve been thinking about…”

I started to kiss her clit and suck it back onto my lips.

“…you fucking me…” The thunder roared through the room.

I took two fingers and stuck them up her cunt.

“…I don’t care that you’re my brother. I fucking need it, Dan.”

I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth, pressing my tongue against it, and fucking those fingers in and out of her.

She grabbed the back of my head and ground her pussy into my face. “Oh yeah, yes, that’s what I want. Yes Dan. Oh. Oh. Oh yeah.” She was cumming on my face. I drank her back as best I could. God I wanted this cunt.

She put her hand on my forehead and pushed me back. “No more.” Her breathing was ragged. Her big tits heaved up and down. She pulled my face toward her. She kissed me and sucked on my tongue. She broke away from the kiss. “I can taste it all over you.”

I kissed down her neck and along the side of one big tit. I licked across to the nipple and ran my teeth across it. I kissed it softly, and then sucked it back into my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and sucked as much as I could.

“That looks so good Dan. You look so good sucking my big tits.”

I moaned in agreement.

She slid of the couch onto the floor with me. “How do you want to fuck me?”

“I want you from behind.” I didn’t even know that was true until I said it.

She turned around and leaned onto the couch. She spread her legs. “So do it. Fuck me.”

I grabbed my cock and pointed it into her. She was incredibly tight. I tried to push in too much.

“Fuck. Go slow.” There was a low rumble of more thunder.

I ignored her, grabbed her hips and shoved the rest into her swollen cunt.

She screamed. I held against her.

“Do you like that? Do you like this big cock in you?”

“Yes,” she said through clenched teeth.

“Are you ready for me to fuck your tight little cunt?”

“Yes,” she winced as her pussy began to spasm around the width of me.

I started working it in and out.

“Do you like that?”

“Mmmm yes.” She shifted a little in front of me.

I started stroking a little harder, working from side to side.

“Is this how you want to get fucked?”

“Yes, Dan, yes.”

I started pushing in deeper with every thrust. Her whole body jumped away from me as I tried to bury my raging cock into her.

“Do you like getting fucked by a big cock?” I pulled her hips back toward me.

“Oh god yes!”

“Do you like fucking your brother’s big cock?” I leaned in behind her and said it into her ear.

“Yes Dan. Please keep fucking me. Fuck your sister. Fuck your slutty sister.”

“Is that what you are?” She was pushing back against me now, starting to fuck back.