From Out of the Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes. God yes. I’m a fucking slut for taking my brother’s cock into my cunt.”

I started grunting as I slammed into her.

“Do you like that?”

She grunted. “Fuck.” She grunted again. “Fuck yes. My tits are rubbing on the couch. I watched my brother fuck a woman and thought about it while I played with myself. It feels so good. I watched my friend suck his big cock and was jealous it wasn’t me. I’m fucking my brother. I’m fucking his big fat cock. I’m such a fucking slut.”

I reached under her and pulled her toward me taking her huge tits in my hands. I pulled on her nipples and then squeezed her big tits. The rain hammered against the living room windows.

“Yeah Dan. Play with my tits while you fuck me. They’re all for you. I’m all for you. I’m a slut for you.”

“I like these big tits.” I rubbed them up and down while I fucked up into her.

“They’re yours. I’m your big titted slut. Fuck me like it Dan. Fuck me like it”

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. I sucked at her neck where Carla sucked last night. I kept one of her big tits in my hand. My cock throbbed inside her. I was aching to cum.

Laura kept moaning and swearing and working my cock up and down in her. She was rubbing her clit while I was fucking her, sitting back on my kneeling thighs.

“I’m gonna cum,” I told her.

“Do it. I want it. Fucking do it.”

My cock blasted into her. She slammed down onto it cumming again. I keep cumming inside her.

I looked up into the living room entry way. My mother was standing there, rain dripping off her raincoat.

* * * * *