From Out of the Midnight Fog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came open with a start and, looking over at how far the fire had burned down, Steven saw that he must have fallen asleep. Probably for an hour or more, he guessed. Jeanie was still lying with her nude body pressed to him. Her eyes were open, studying him. When she saw he was awake she began to let her small hand roam over his buttocks and the back of his legs. Steven reacted to this by beginning to move his own hand over her bottom, exploring and caressing her. His hand and fingers moved back and forth over her smooth flesh. On one of these trips, the end of his finger trailed down the crack between the globes of her bottom. The tip of his finger crossed the sensitive pucker of her anus and Jeanie moaned. Steven noticed this reaction and returned the digit to the location which had elicited the favorable response and lightly stroked the crinkled flesh. Jeanie moaned again and pressed her bottom back against his hand.

Steven continued to stroke and tease, removing his hand only long enough to wet the finger in his mouth before returning it to press against her most private opening. As he did so, Jeanie seemed t relax her muscles and Steven was able to press the end of his finger inside the warm, dark tunnel. He felt the girl's internal muscles clamp down around his finger, but not in an attempt to keep him out. Instead it was rhythmic contractions which obviously provided favorable sensations to the young woman. He worked the digit in and out, twisting it slightly, and was rewarded with more moans and shivers from the girl.

Keeping his finger embedded, Steven twisted the two of them around until they lay face to face. Jeanie used her hands to pull his face to her, locking her mouth to his as she arched against him. Steven moved his free hand to touch her slit and found it already dripping and ready. As she moaned into his mouth, he twisted further and brought the head of his rod to her inviting lips, and slowly slid it inside. His moan joined hers as they moved against one another. For a dozen strokes they moved back and forth as Steven's finger also moved in and out of Jeanie's rear.

Then Steven pressed himself deeply inside the woman and they held themselves clasped tightly together while his finger continued to stimulate her nether passage. Steven could tell she liked this activity and an urge began to drive him. Holding his hips still he pulled his face back from the girl's. "I would like..," he began.

But Jeanie stopped him. "You don't need to ask. I am yours for tonight."

The words died in his throat and he stared into her eyes. He seemed to find some agreement there for he nodded almost imperceptibly and began to slowly withdraw from her engulfing tunnel. As he came free, Jeanie rolled over and arched herself slightly, presenting her wonderfully tight bottom to Steven's view. As she had begun to move, his finger had extracted itself, and now he leaned forward to place the head of his shaft, slick and wet with her own juices, against the puckered star of her rear opening. He leaned forwards, pressing against this private tunnel, and her muscles relaxed, inviting him to journey inside.

The warm clutch of tight muscles surrounded his member and an unbelievable wave of euphoria, an unmatched ecstatic passion, gripped his mind. As he slid inside against the restriction of the tight ring of muscle, Jeanie moaned more loudly and pressed back against him until he was tightly against her warm buttocks. He held himself fully embedded for half a minute while they both adjusted to the wonderful experience. Then, almost together, they began to move, slowly at first and then faster. Soon Steven was driving hard against the firm flesh and Jeanie was climbing higher and higher. One of her hands moved to her own nipple where she began to pinch and squeeze the hard nub. Steven brought his finger around to the hard bud of her clit and began to stroke and tug at this sensitive organ.

The sounds of their lovemaking began to rise, only to be absorbed by the dampening vapors of the night mist as it flowed over and around their bare bodies, swirling in small eddies at their frenzied movements. Finally Steven drove himself hard against her bottom, embedding himself to the hilt. He grabbed her hips, pulling her tightly against himself, and began to spurt his warm extracts deeply within her bowels. Jeanie felt his ejaculation and gave a cry as she began to convulse into the throws of her hardest climax yet.

They collapsed together, snuggling warmly against one another, and lay quietly for several minutes as Steven shrank and their breathing slowed. When at last he slipped from her tight rear opening, Steven kissed the back of her neck and rose. He dug into his pack and brought out a washcloth and small towel. He handed the towel to Jeanie and began to clean himself with the cloth. When he had finished he stirred the fire and added several logs. Then, still without a word, returned to lie beside the lovely woman, enfolding her in his arms and kissing her deeply.

They kissed and stroked for several minutes and at last settled down, Jeanie's back against Steven's front, his arm wrapped around, his hand cupping her breast. Her right hand rested on the side of his thigh as they drifted into sleep.

Once more Steven woke to the wonderful sensation of warm, bare female flesh. His left arm was slightly cramped but his right hand still cupped the firm breast, the hard nipple feeling hot against his palm. The fire was still alive, but had largely burned down. Still, the night had remained warm despite the fog and he was not cold. Without thinking, his hand gave the slightest of squeezes to the warm globe it held and Jeanie reacted by snuggling back against him. Her eyes remained closed but her hand moved to begin stroking the insides of his thighs. Soon he was letting his palm glide over both of her firm breasts and she was stroking up his thighs and lightly touching his balls and cock.

They continued to languorously play for several minutes until finally Jeanie rolled over to face him. He bent towards her and began a kiss which lasted for nearly ten minutes while both of their hands continued to tease and explore. For a half hour the play continued. They spent several minutes in a slow sixty nine, but before he became too aroused, Steven moved around to lie between the girl's spread legs and continued to apply his tongue and lips for another twenty minutes. He stroked her slit from one end to the other, occasionally plunging his tongue as deeply inside as possible. He encircled her clit, letting the tip of his tongue just lightly brush over the erect organ and then gripping it between his lips and tugging gently.

At last neither could wait longer and, rather than prolong the sensual foreplay, moved to finish it in an equally enjoyable fashion. He rolled Jeanie onto her back and she opened herself to welcome him on top of her, using her hand to guide his throbbing member and welcome it into the hot and demanding grasp of her wet tunnel. They moved against each other, slowly at first, but gathering speed as they gathered passion. The fog, still thick and enveloping, moved around them and stirred as their emotions stirred, until nearly together each cried out and Steven felt the gathering dam burst, flooding his essence into the mysterious woman for a forth time that night.

They clung tightly together, their mouths kissing, their hands stroking, and later Steven remembered thinking as he drifted into sleep once more that when next he awoke he would no longer hold his questions, but would keep asking until he determined who the wonderful creature was.

He opened his eyes. The fire had died down to only a few coals. The fog still engulfed all, but he thought he could see a slightly lighter area towards the east. As his mind cleared of sleep he looked around for Jeanie, but she was not on the blanket. He assumed she must have moved to the woods to relieve herself and had just about decided that that must have been what had awakened him. Then he thought he heard a soft, splashing sound from the river and, a little alarmed that she might be leaving, quickly stood and made his way down to the sandy shore.

Her canoe was not there. He looked out onto the fog covered water, but could see not even a ripple. Straining to hear the slightest sound, his ears returned nothing. Several times he called loudly for her but was answered only with silence. He ran back to his pack and quickly returned with a flashlight and looked for footprints to tell him if she had returned to the water's edge. However, when he examined the sandy shore, it was smooth. He could not even find a trace of the prints he was sure she would have made when she arrived or even the drag marks where she had pulled her canoe up onto the shore.

Finally his shoulders slumped. He tried to recall everything that had happened since he had first seen her around midnight. It was all clear in his mind, a set of burning memories, more real than what he was now seeing. Still, he could find no trace of her. He returned to his blanket and stirred up the fire, adding some small wood until he had a fresh blaze going. He looked at the spot where she had dropped her dress, but it was only bare ground. He moved over to the blanket to try to find some trace of her, but he only saw a single depression left by his own body as he had slept.

Surely he couldn't have imagined the entire episode. His cock still felt sore from the night's activity. At least that was consistent with what he had remembered. It had to have been real, didn't it? Yes, it was real! He was sure of that. Then his flashlight caught the shine of the cheap, half buried lamp. He laughed out loud. Or rather it started as a laugh, but turned to something that was a combination of a laugh, a sob, and a wail. Steven shook his head. No, he didn't believe in magic lamps - especially one wish, cut rate ones. But what was the explanation? He absolutely could not believe he had imagined the entire thing. Still, he could find not a single shred of evidence.

Confused, he turned and started back towards the now blazing fire. He glanced towards the east and now could definitely see that it was beginning to get light. Soon the fog would lift, but what about the fog in his mind? Was she real? Had he imagined everything. Then in a flicker of firelight he saw something lying on the ground near the blanket. He quickly moved over and bent to retrieve it. He stood and looked down at the single length of dark blue velvet ribbon which lay across his hand. Slowly he raised it to his lips and gave it a light kiss. Jeanie with the light brown hair.

12